The Hell Raiser

David spoiled himself in the bubble bath. The person he called earlier has its own keys and knows the code for their security lock. Tonight he will indulge himself on the lap of that person and be satisfied in a way that Arhianna can never do. 

The bathroom door opened silently, producing a woman wearing a red leather see-through tube, a black strapless bra and a white short shorts that can pass as an undergarment. She tiptoed towards the naked man under the bubbled waters. Quietly she sat on the tiled floor beside the tub and dove her hands on the water where David's manhood is and rubbed it. He knows who his intruder was. He let the hand get busy making his symbol for masculinity hard.

The busy hand moved faster when she saw David's lips creased with enjoyment. Moving up and down. Squeezing it. The warmth of the water seemed to have its temperature rises in every movement of the hand on the rock hard thing underneath the water. The hand moved slower but its grip gets tighter as David started to burst his sticky fluid. 

The woman beside the tub smiled, crawled her hand up to his chest, playing with his nipple. David held her hand to stop her.

"You do know how to make me tired with your hands.... Wila,"

"I know right. I just don't understand why you have to marry her if I can satisfy you," she started to remove her clothes one by one. She teased David with touching herself infront of him. Mashing and squeezing her large full breasts, biting her lower lip.

Wila went in the rub that is large enough for 2 people and settled herself on top of David. She bent down but not to kiss him. She lowered her right breast exactly on David's awaiting open mouth. The whole bathroom echoed with her loud moan that was even heard by the men Wila came with at the living area. The men winced on Wila's scandalous voice.

It was a good 2 hours stay in the bathroom before the two went out. Both wet and wrapped in towels. The men wore out their wide smiles but immediately erased it upon seeing David's creased face. 

"May beer at pagkain jan. Go raid it," he instructed and pulled Wila inside the bedroom for another round of their fire play. The men shouted for joy for the free treat their boss were giving.

Half dozen of men spoiled themselves for the free drinks and food as they laughed and felt the heat of the two jailed persons in the bedroom.

"Walang kapaguran talaga si Wila. Palaban pagdating sa kama," one of the men said as he gulped half of the beer in his hand.

"Ikakasal na lang si boss, ayaw pang kumawala," the other with a tattoo on his both of his wrist seconded.

"Sinong hindi hihiwalay dyan. Mayaman na, pogi pa," the man with rusty colored hair said as he stuffed his mouth with chips.

Their first encounter was 2hrs. The 2nd lasted 5 steaming hours that only David went out of the bedroom, wearing only his boxers, his manhood bulging through the thin fabrics. The tallest man stood, giving the single sofa to David and took a rum glass on the cupboard and the Hennessy Black on the display cabinet. When he placed the objects he brought on the table, the man with rusty hair opened the bottle, poured half glass and 2 pieces of ice. He handed the glass to David. He drank it in one swig. His face crumpled to the strong taste of his drink then exhaled one big warm breath. He placed the glass on the table. The rusty haired man refilled his glass.

"Boss, may ipapatrabaho ka ba?" the most silent of the half dozen spoke for the first time since they have arrived with Wila.

"I need you to follow Arhianna. Record every place she goes to and every people she meets and talked to... 24/7. If you noticed, she's not here kaya ko kayo napapunta dito. I need assurance na hindi niya ako gagaguhin,"

"If I may say boss," the silent man again spoke. "Merong may intention na kumuha kay mam Arhianna?"

"You ask too much question. Just do what I say,"

"Permit me boss. May particular na tao ka bang gustong ipaligpit? Para isang trabaho na lang pag nakita namin, titimbog agad," 

"Masyado kang nagmamadali. But I like the way you think. I have someone I want you to eliminate. And keep it clean. I don't want Arhianna think I have something to do with it. Get my phone on the table," he commanded the tallest man standing behind him. The man handed it over t David.

He unlocked his phone, scrambled on his photo gallery and displayed a picture in his screen.

"I have already searched that woman. Her name is Glaizel Guevarra Galura. A lesbian,"

"Ano tong babaeng to?" the man with a mohawk style hair asked.

"A bad influence to Arhianna. As soon as makita ninyong kasama ni Arhianna ang babaeng yan, inform me immediately then kill her. Don't let it leak. Smooth and clean,"

"When do you want us to start?" the silent one said.

"Arhianna's back to her parent's house in Alabang. Watch and observe her starting tomorrow sun rise. Be discreet,"

"Yes boss," the men choired.

David's mind in a whirl. He will to plan the wedding as soon as possible. Arhianna is his and no can have her, especially that bitch of a lesbian. Then he remembered Paul.

"There's another one," he took his phone again and looked for a picture of Paul. There were several pictures of him. He chose a picture with Arhianna and showed it to his men.

"That's Arhianna's older brother, Paul. I just knew earlier that he is gay. There's a big possibility that she will tell him something. Keep an eye on him too. You 6 will prioritize Arhianna, assign another 6 to him,"

"Just to watch him, or is there anything else?" the mohawk man asked.

"Just watch him carefully and report all his meetings and locations. Arhianna might asked help from him,"

David thought that he needs to be one step ahead on any possible moves Arhianna or Glaizel will take. Blood will be AGAIN in his hands, and he can always get away with it. ALWAYS.....

----------

Sorry for short ud.... 

2 stories are already filling up in my head aside from this....

If you see Arhianna, tell her what David's plan is.....