Glimpse of the Unknown Past

The surroundings are now quiet. the raging waves of the sea now peaceful and calm. The angry wind is now blowing a gentle breeze.

**Althea! Althea! Don't leave me, please!**

In Glaizel's dream, a long haired woman was calling, struggling over on an invisible grip in both of her arms. The woman was far away but she can tell the dilemma she was in. 2 silhouettes were holding firm on the woman and not letting her go.

**Althea help me please!**

Glaizel looked around. wondering who was the Althea the woman was calling. but she was the only standing there. She took a step towards the woman but there was a pain in her chest as if she was shot a a gun. She took another step, and another and another, the pain gets severe as she gets going. Her shoulder felt heavy like there was something crushing her from behind and she noticed she was not getting any nearer.

The 2 silhouette started to depart along with the woman.

**Althea!! I'll wait for you!! Find me!!** the woman said before they completely vanished.

Glaizel stretched her arms, tried to call out but no sound came out of her lips.

She woke up from that dream. Bits of sweat thread down from her forehead despite of the a/c. She looked at her side, finding Arhianna's head on her shoulder, deeply asleep. She traced her cheeks, touching it as light as feathers to not let the slumbering angel awake. How she marveled the beauty that is only for her eyes tonight. She wants more of Arhianna. After that steaming encounter, despite of the all the alcohols they condumed, she was fully aware of what happened. Every touched she made seems all so familiar. Its like it was not the first time they did it. There was a familiarity despite of meeting each other for the first time.

Arhianna suddenly flinched, having her head comfortably on Glaizel's chest, her arms tightly around her. Glaizel looked at her watch, it was already 4 in the morning. She does not know what to expect once Arhianna woke up in that position. She knows that she is not a lesbian. She even has a boyfriend, for crying out loud. She assumed that maybe Arhianna let things happen because of the alcohol or because her boyfriend ditched her or maybe both. Glaizel imagined the worst possible scenario. Arhiana waking up finding herself wrapped around Glaizel without any thoughts of what had happened last night, and the worst part, she will distance herself. Possibly seeing each other at the beach and passing by like they never knew each other. It will surely sends her much pain that she is sure she cannot bear. Solen already left a huge hole in her heart and life that she thought she can never moved on from it. When she saw Arhianna, that hole started to close. It was like healing. Her missing pieces suddenly showed up one by one, little by little fixing her. But now, after what was done, she might be left broken again. Wrecked even. She made a decision to leave before the sun peeked from the horizon, before the angel beside her awakes.

----------

The sun was up. The sun's ray force itself between the seals of the sliding window and kissed Arhianna's eyes. She slowly opened her eyes, adjusting to the blinding light that was trying to come in from her window where she was facing. Then suddenly she turned, searching for the person she was with last night. Glaizel.

The other half of the bed was empty, the sheet seemed to be untouched. It was like, the woman she was with last night was just a pigment of her imagination, though it was real. She assessed herself. She feels so light, seemed fulfilled, then she noticed her bra was loose. She evaluate herself, figuring out if something happened last night. She can't remember anything though she's in a good mood today even Glaizel left without saying anything. She stood up and tidied herself, hooking back her bra.

The living and dining area was in order. The plates and utensils were clean and neatly stacked. The bottles were arranged beside the fridge. On the center table, a small note was left by her visitor.