Capture It

Od _yoyooo

Savannah is just trying to recover from a three year relationship gone wrong all while trying to figure out l... Více

o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
S i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y f i v e
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n
t w e n t y n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y o n e
t h i r t y t w o
t h i r t y t h r e e
t h i r t y f o u r
Epilogue

t w e n t y e i g h t

12.5K 1K 1.2K
Od _yoyooo

Sila, Keyarii, Savannah in MM in that order.

*1 year later*

Landon

"Chris man, you need to stop this shit. I don't know why you still give shade room the time of day. It's a fucking Instagram blog bro."

"I don't respond all the time man, sometimes I just gotta put them niggas in they place."

"You think they feelings be hurt? They don't care what you say. Them niggas love to get a reaction out of you. "#chrisbrown has stepped into the shaderoom #clapbackseason." They love that shit."

"You right man." He sighed running his hands down his face.

"I know I am."

"Man where the fuck Savannah at? She a whole ass hour late. We got to go."

We were currently on a tour with Chris, Usher, and August Alsina. Old R&B meets  new in a way. We were in Florida right now but we were supposed to leave for Atlanta an hour ago but a few people were running late, Savannah included.

"I don't know I called and no-"

"I'm here I'm here!" Savannah came trotting in. She finally made it in front of Chris out of breath. "I'm here."

"Where you been man? You a hour late Sav."

I tuned out their conversation and looked down at my phone noticing I had two missed calls from Sila. I stood up excusing myself from their presence and called her back.

"Hello?"

"Wassup love. How you feel?"

"I feel like you should be here." She whined.

"I know mama. I apologize. I woulda been there yesterday but shit got hectic and I couldn't leave Chris. Ima be there later today."

"How long you gonna be able to stay with me?"

"Uhhh we should be there today around 2pm. I can be with you all day and tomorrow until Chris show tomorrow night and then we got two days after that. Cool?"

"Finally." She left out a breath of relief.

"Ya missed me?"

"Yes. These damn dogs aren't no company."

"Leave Marley and Chocolate alone. I miss my lil babies too, but I'll see you when I get there aight?"

"Okay, see you babe."

"Alright love."

Sila and I weren't nothing official but we both understood what was up. I wasn't entertaining the idea of nobody else and neither was she. We just always had a good time around one another and that's how it's been for the past year. That's why I longed to be up under her all the time, it was comfortable and always put me at ease.

I hung up the phone and made my way back over to where Chris and Savannah trying to catch up on their conversation.

"Well put a cold spoon on it or something Sav. That's not cute on a woman. You have a bunch of em'."

I glanced over at her and noticed that he was talking about the dozens of hickeys on her neck. As she tried to adjust her scarf I noticed a huge diamond ring upon her finger that I hadn't noticed before so now things were starting to make sense.

"Get a ice pack or sumn." I suggested

She looked at me and then away, ignoring my comment and turning back to Chris.

That's how it's been since I left her in Atlanta that day. I took the time to properly heal and when I was ready I extended my friendship to her. Of course, she didn't want that though. She felt that I abandoned her and wasted her time. I didn't agree with that. I owed it to myself to be happy, and I was unhappy. I didn't leave Sav because I had interest in other people. I even extended my friendship in hopes that we could build again, but she pushed me away. Once again.

"So yeah Chris." She continued.

I took that as my cue to leave. I shrugged and chuckled walking to get my place on the tour bus.

After a long and dreadful drive we finally made it to Atlanta. It was about 2:30pm so I pulled out my phone dialing Sila's number.

"You here?"

"Yeah baby, where you at?"

"I'm home. You guys are at a hotel or something?"

"Yeah, the Hilton."

"Okay, I'm on my way. See you soon."

She hung up the phone and I placed it in my back pocket while everyone unloaded their things. They would be staying here but I would be staying with Sila.

I turned around and noticed Savannah struggling with her bags. I walked over grabbing a few from her.

"I had it." She mumbled.

"Let that hurt go. Where ya room at?"

"330."

I helped her up to the room and it was the most uncomfortable silence the entire way up. Two people who used to be so in love and full of life, can't even spew two words to one another a year later.

"This all your stuff?" I asked sitting her stuff down.

"Yeah, thank you."

We held an awkward eye contact before I spoke again. "You know I don't hate you right?"

She gave me a sly smile and held up her thumb. I turned exit the room and when I opened the door Bryson was standing there. I started to drag his ass for filth until Savannah spoke up.

"I'm in here babe!" She yelled from inside the room.

We stepped around each other, as I stepped out he stepped in. I shook my head making my way back down stairs and I bumped into Zeynep on the way who's stomach was now protruding.

"Lan!" She cheesed wobbling over to me.

"Zey! Wassup? Last time I seen you, you wasn't even showing."

"I locked myself in the house while I turned into this whale for the past seven months." She giggled.

"You look happy man, Chris making you happy right?"

"Beyond." She cheesed.

"So you gon be coming with us for the rest of the tour?"

"For the most part, yes."

"Cool man. So I'll be seeing you around."

"Yeah, you will. You're not staying at the hotel?"

"Nah my lah mama stay out here so Ima be with her."

Her face flushed with sadness and she pouted. "Oh... Okay. Well have fun Lan. Be happy, you deserve it you know?"

"Thank you Zey. You too."

"Have you seen Savannah though?"

"She up in her room. 330. She might be busy though."

"Busy with what?"

I smirked shrugging."I don't know nothing man. I gotta get out of here though."

I said my final goodbye's and made my way outside where Sila was waiting for me in her custom matte pink Range Rover.

I got inside and leaned over pecking her lips. "Why you had to come pick me up in this girly shit man?" I chuckled.

"It's not girly, we both look good in it."

"Nah, you look good in it. Just selfish." I teased.

"I must say, I do."

"Why you straightening your hair and shit?" I looked over at her once bouncy curls, completely straightened.

"You don't like it?"

"Not really ma."

"You gonna wash it for me when we get back to the house then?"

"Shit take too long."

"You're impossible to please." She chuckled.

"I'll wash it for you." I obliged.

"Okay."

We finally made it back to her crib and the minute I stepped in the door I was jumped on by Marley, which was our Golden Retriever and Chocolate, our Yorkshire terrier.

"Hey babies." I kneeled down while they jumped all over me excitedly.

"Yal don't get that excited when you see me."

"They see you everyday, let them live and be great." I chuckled standing up and walking over to Sila wrapping my arms around her from behind. "You feeling better?"

She shrugged. "Somewhat. I still get the headaches every now and again."

Sila suffered from severe migraines so she'd been taking time off of work for a little minute now.

"So you canceled ya Italy appointments?"

"Yeah." She pouted. She hated missing work because she loved her job but her migraines were just way too severe to continue right now.

I turned her around so she was facing me and pressed my lips against hers. "Don't pout. You'll get back into it soon alright? This just God way of sitting you down for a little minute. Don't question it, just go with it."

She twisted up her mouth and nodded. "Thank you baby, you're right."

"When am I not? Now let's go wash this hair."

After washing Sila's hair and catching up on things we sat comfortably on her couch cuddled up and I decided to text Keyarii.

We'd kept in contact since I left so that was one thing that hadn't changed, she was still my bestfriend

Key I'm in town.

Key🍟: yay! When can I see you?

I'm chilling with my baby right now, Ima hit you later though. Ima take you to Sephora so you can ball out and then we can go out to eat. Deal?

Key🍟: look at you bribing me. Heh, you think you know someone.

"That's Key?" Sila looked over at my phone. "Tell my babylove I said hi."

I nodded and continued texting Key.

Sila said hi babylove.

She didn't respond and soon enough a FaceTime call was flashing across my screen from her.

"Sila!" She squealed.

"Key!" Sila smiled snatching the phone from me and getting up, walking away while they talked amongst eachother.

"I just ain't shit huh?" I scoffed to myself. "I don't matter." I turned up the television to drown out they conversation. "Landon ain't even here I guess."

----------------
Savannah

"What he was doing in here?" Bry asked taking a seat on the bed.

"He was helping me bring up my bags, that's all." I walked over taking a seat on his lap and he wrapped his arms around me.

"You know I don't want you talking to him or around him if it ain't work related right? You knew I was coming I told ya last night when we was together. I coulda helped you."

"I know baby." I sighed resting my head on his shoulders. "How long you staying?"

"Until yal leave Atlanta then I'm going back home. It's Brandons birthday."

"Oh okay." I sighed.

I always felt out of the loop with it came to Bryson's kids because I didn't get along with his baby mother so I was always excluded from that part of his life.

"What we gon do in the meantime while you got all my attention?"

"Hm." I placed my hand on my chin. "I think I know." I smirked as I crashed my lips into his pushing him back onto the bed.

"Ya nasty baby." He chuckled.

-----------------------
Yal been getting mad updates for this story lol.

Lemme go work on the others.

Thoughts?

- Yoyo ❤️

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

183K 4.6K 32
Sierra is a college student in ATL. She is also a video vixen. She has a 6 yr old child & is trying to make it out here on her own as a single mother...
42.3K 2K 33
Aliyah and August kids are almost grown and living life but there life is as fantastic as you think there is some struggles with love,friendship,pare...
245K 6.5K 68
Brooklyn Anderson. 21 years old still figuring her self out. Moved to cali With her abusive Boyfriend. Finds love in a different a place with August...
114K 3.2K 42
Series in order ♥ { • My Brother Bestfriend } { • This Thing Called Life } { • This Is Our Life } [ This is the first book of the three book series...