A Single Step-Lucy X OC-(A Fa...

Autorstwa HTK200

---This is a Fairy Tail Fan-fiction--- ................................................................. Lucy... Więcej

Chapter 1 Sad Realization
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 Injured
Chapter 4 Meet Lucifer, Meet Lucy
Chapter 5 Healing
Chapter 6 Goodbye for Now
Chapter 7 Searching
Chapter 8 Found in Love?
Chapter 9 Catching Up
Chapter 10 Ready To Fight
Chapter 11 Saving a Life, Killing Another
Chapter 12 Opening Up
Chapter 13 Lie?
Chapter 14 Arguement
Chapter 15 Forgiveness
Chapter 16 Getting Ready
Chapter 17 Kiss Interruption
Chapter 18 Surprise Guest
Chapter 19 The Misunderstanding of Her
Chapter 20 Understanding the Enemy
Chapter 21 Finding Forgiveness
Chapter 22 Working Things Out
Chapter 23 Not Dead
Chapter 24 Date
Chapter 25 Marcus Blackheart
Chapter 26 In Search
Chapter 27 Fight
Chapter 28 Feel Like A Monster
Chapter 29 Attack
Chapter 30 Archangel
Chapter 31 No Matter The Cost
Chapter 32 Entering
Chapter 33 GMG and the Chimera
Chapter 34 Meeting
Chapter 36 Forgiveness
Chapter 37 The Inventor
Chapter 38 Party of Leave
Chapter 39 The departure and Secret of the Chimera
Chapter 40 Going with the Plan
Chapter 41 Accordingly to Plan
Chapter 42 Battle Against Marcus
Chapter 43 Battle with the Chimera
Chapter 44 Finishing the Chimera
Chapter 45 Breaking Apart
Chapter 46 Hush Hush
Chapter 47 Kidnapped
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 Found
Chapter 50 New Member, Lucifer Creed
Chapter 51 Out Of Coma
Chapter 52 Pregnant
Chapter 53 Valentine's Day; Hooking Up; Chimera
Chapter 54 The Chimera Returns
Chapter 55 Council Crush
Chapter 56 The Baby Talk
Chapter 57 Soul Eaters
Chapter 58 Conversations
Chapter 59 A Dragon Inside
Chapter 60 Lucy Meets Ne
Chapter 61 Ne's Father
Chapter 62 Goodbye
Chapter 63 Birth
Chapter 64 Family; GMG 2
Chapter 65 GMG 2 Battle
Chapter 66 Propose
Chapter 67 Elfen Lied/ Naruto
Chapter 68 Wedding Day
Chapter 69 Now 20 Years Later
Chapter 70 Single Steps
Ending Message. A/N

Chapter 35 Lucy/Lucifer v. Natsu/Erza

698 15 1
Autorstwa HTK200

//Lucy POV//

"NOW ENTERING THE ARENA ARE LAST YEAR'S WINNERS...REPRESENTING FAIRY TAIL...NATSU DRAGNEEL, AND ERZA SCARLET OF TEAM NATSU!" Lucy hears from outside as both her and Lucifer stand directly at the door. They can hear the cheering of the crowd. Though the thought of fighting two of the guild's strongest at the same time...it was scary a bit for Lucy.

"We're up next...you ready?" Lucifer asked her and she smiles at her boyfriend.

"Now that I'm stronger, I wonder if we can beat them." Lucy asked him as she holds his hand.

"We will try, we have the lead...even if we lose, it will be up to your other self to take the win." Lucifer tells her, it makes her feel a bit less nervous but it didn't help much.

"So what's the plan?" Lucy asked her boyfriend.

"You fight off Erza since you and her are about speed. Focus on how she moves and use it to your advantage. I'll deal with Natsu, blocking his flames requires getting up close and personal." Lucifer said as he says it out loud with a hand on his chin. His eyes drift to her and he smiles, though Lucy couldn't help but smile. "It's a good thing that your guild is people that are battle freaks, right?"

"...You got that right." Lucy smirk and they start to walk out to the arena with their hoods down and holding hands.

"ON THE OTHER SIDE, WE HAVE ENTERING THE NEWLY GUILD...REPRESENTING SHADOW OUTCASTS...WAIT...THESE SEEM TO BE A COUPLE AS WELL...LUCY HEARTFILIA AND LUCIFER BLACK OF TEAM LUCY!" Lucy was surprised to hear what the announcer had said...not about concluding about her and Lucifer being a couple but about their team being called Team Lucy. She looks at Lucifer only to see a smile on his face.

"You wrote the team name representing the guild on my name?!" Lucy cried out but with a bit of joy and embarrassment.

"I just want to make sure everyone knew you are the strongest girl I have ever met." Lucifer winks and Lucy blushes but they shake their feelings away as Natsu and Erza walking towards them.

"So you are from another dimension?" Erza asked and they nodded.

"Just to be clear...I won't hesitate to hurt you both." Lucy spoke strongly at them. But more direct to Natsu. "Natsu...you should be ashamed for kicking your Lucy out of the team. And I'm more ashamed about you, Erza. You never thought of not agreeing to what Natsu had decided to do."

"We needed someone that is strong." Lucy narrowed her eyes upon the excuse Erza gave.

"Fairy Tail was your Lucy's family and you all decided to treat her as a trash-bag to be thrown away." Lucifer spoke up. "She told us everything she had to suffer through. I can't judge you for choosing Lisanna over Lucy, Natsu...but I will beat the crap out of you for making her live a terrible life to begin with by kicking her out."

"..." Natsu was fuming with anger. "You don't any rights to say anything between what happen to Lucy and me."

"I made a promise to your Lucy that I will make a point to get her to leave her past behind. So I am good at talking it through...but now that we're here." Lucifer smirks as he cracks his knuckles. "I rather beat it out of you."

"Bring it." Natsu growls as flames ignite in his hands.

"I am your opponent, Erza." Lucy strongly told Erza.

"Your barrier can't protect you from my blades and armor." Erza spat but Lucy simply smiled at her. But her smile wasn't real as she was growing very angry...and she was pretty sure Erza and Natsu can feel her tension growing.

"Shadow barrier isn't the only thing I can do...all you can do is swing a sword." Lucy said.

"ALL THIS TENSION! AMAZING, IT IS A CLASH OF TITANS WITH ALL THAT MAGIC ENERGY BEING RELEASED!" Lucy eyes are trained on Erza and Lucifer eyes are trained on Natsu. "THIS BATTLE IS AN ALL OUT MAGIC AND NO RULES WITH WEAPON OBJECTS!" that was the final words, that was it...the fight begins. At the same time, both Lucy and Lucifer split up as their opponents try to land a blow at them.

"Rah!" Erza shouts as she tried to slice Lucy with her sword but Lucy blocks it with a shadow barrier and takes out her whip. Inflaming it with shadows and grabs hold of the blade with her whip. She pulls and the sword is cut in half.

"My turn!" Lucy grits her teeth as blasts Erza a few feet away.

"Damn..." Erza growls as she changes armor into her heavy armor. "Let's see you hit me no-"

"RAH!" Lucy roars as she concentrates as she forms a massive shadow fist, five times bigger than Erza and her. She grits her teeth harder as she grabs her keys..."O-Open..."

"MOO!" Taurus appears and swings his axe at Erza, forcing her to stay put as she blocks him with her sword. Lucy tries harder...using so much of her magic as she summons Virgo to help.

"O...Open..." Lucy said and Virgo appears. Seeming to know what to do, she drills into the dirt and disappears...only to appear under Erza and burying her knees into the ground.

"What?!" Erza cried out. But cries out as Lucy uses one of her hands to fire shadow blasts as she raises the giant fist over Erza. Her shadow blast hitting Erza's armor...and ripping it piece by piece.

"INCREDIBLE! LUCY IS USING TWO MAGICS AT ONCE...AND DEFEATING ERZA, LOOK AT HER GO!" Lucy ignores that announcer and finally had enough. She starts to drop the fist. While at the same time, both Taurus and Virgo disappear back to the celestial world.

BAM!!

The fist slams Erza into the ground. She was buried in the shadow...Lucy fades the shadow fist away and sees Erza with her gear broken and shoulder deep into the ground. Her face was bruised all over...

"I...I lost?" Erza seemed daze and asking herself that. Lucy slowly walks towards her.

"You lost...I won." Lucy tells her as she stand in front of her. Erza looks up at her...her expression wasn't of anger or defeat...but of sadness as she starts to cry.

"...Lucy has a new home...I...I never took her serious..." Erza starts to say.

"...If you regret something...say it." Lucy narrow her eyes.

"She disappeared...and I never went to look for her..." Erza said slowly and Lucy kneels down. "The last thing she told me was...that she once sees me as an older sister...but not anymore as she hated me and the rest. I ignored her, thinking she'll get over it but then..."

"Then you should apologize to her." Lucy found herself smiling to her and wipes the tears on Erza's cheeks. "I know we can't change the past but...we can change the future and you will be doing the right thing. You should tell your Lucy you're sorry and want to be her supporting sister again."

"..." Erza doesn't say anything but ask a question. "What am I to you in your world?"

"...Erza is like my supporting sister...but..." Lucy looks down ashamed. "I left Fairy Tail to get stronger...and they never gave up on me and searched for me for the year I was gone."

"...thank you for telling me this...Lucy." Erza starts to cry again but this time...Lucy starts to dig her out.

//Lucifer POV//

"Fire Dragon Roar!!" Natsu shouts as he blasts out fire at Lucifer, only for him to block it and makes a shadow slide to send it back to Natsu, who dodges the counter attack.

"Shadow Strings!" Lucifer says as Natsu's shadow shoots out thin ropes and grabs Natsu by the arms.

"What?!" Natsu cried out and Lucifer jump kicks him. Sending Natsu flying away a few feet.

"Rrrr..." Lucifer was really mad. His eyes morph to reptilian eyes, his teeth gritting hard as he walks towards Natsu.

"Bring it!" Natsu shouted as he uppercuts Lucifer and kicks him with flames. Knocking Lucifer a bit off balance but it only made him angrier. Natsu hits his face with attacks and Lucifer delivered a few hits of his own. They both charged their magic in one hand. Then both shadow and flames impact together as they collide their magic infused on their fists. An explosion blast between them and they are sent flying from away from each other far off. Lucifer and Natsu crash into the wall and they break through it...dust were everywhere as the two wizard were down.

G-Get up...Lucifer tells himself...he slowly stands up and walks back out to the arena. Only to see Natsu flying towards him using his flames to propel him. Lucifer doesn't see it coming as Natsu's fist lands hard on his face, sending him flying through another part of the wall. Lucifer groans in pain as he is back on the floor bleeding from the side of his head and he coughs a bit of blood to the side of him.

"...Get up..." Lucifer tells himself out-loud as he stands up again. Natsu was outside waiting for him...and he sees Lucy not far behind watching the battle with Erza defeated on her knees. She knew this was his fight...and he wanted to make sure he won this one. "...Wake up..."

"This ends now!" Natsu shouted as he engulfs his fist with flames that grow bigger.

"...Wake up..." Lucifer shut his eyes as he tries to summon...it...

"Fire!" Natsu starts to shout as he runs towards Lucifer.

"...Wake up..." Lucifer fist tighten even more as he concentrates..."I said...."

"Dragon!" Natsu was real close now-

"WAKE UP!" Lucifer eyes suddenly open to see them glowing white and his entire body is engulfed in shadows. Multiple tails spouting out his back...claws and the armor bones fade in around his altered body.

BOOOM!!

"...?!" Natsu had closed his eyes as he attacked Lucifer with his flames, sure that would be the finishing blow...but when he opens his eyes. He was surprise to see a hand grabbing his fist. Covering in smoke...no...shadows...Lucifer had once again become the monster from a few days ago.

"RRrrr..." the creature growls as it lifts Natsu by the hand and whips him with its tail. Launching him back out through the wall and Natsu slides on his feet...only to be punch hard by the creature at a quick speed. The creature starts to screech and roar. "RRRAAHHH!!!!"

"Lucifer?!" the creature turns around to look at Lucy who has called out to him.

"Rrr...rrrr..." the creature's anger decreases at the sight of Lucy and her worried expression. Then it turns back to Natsu who was getting back up...the creature crouches on all four...opens its mouth and a large ball of shadow magic forms from the wind. Its tail slowly moving behind it but charging small amount of shadow magic as well. Inside its head, Lucifer was in control...he can feel he is in control this time.

I'm in control this time...Lucifer thought as the creature gets ready to release the blast. I'm ending this...

"...Raaahhh!" Natsu give one more shout as he is ignited in flames in the shape of a dragon.

"RAAHHHH!!!" the creature screeches as Natsu flies at it and it releases its Shadow Blasts.

BBOOOOOOOMMM!!

The whole area is covered in smoke...nothing is heard but of the sound of the explosion then everything was quiet...then the dust start settling.

"IT IS DIFFICULT TO SAY, FOLKS...WAIT..." the announcer said through the mic. "I SEE SOMETHING...THERE HE IS...AND THE WINNER OF THIS BATTLE ARE..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..." everyone was quiet since they couldn't see nothing until-

"RAHHHH!!!" they hear the screech of the creature that is Lucifer.

"THE WINNER'S ARE SHADOW OUTCASTS!!"

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

19.2K 847 49
♪(*^^)o∀*∀o(^^*)♪ It was at that time when Lucy Heartfilia, a sixteen year old girl who loves her childhood best friend, Natsu Dragneel but...
27.5K 579 23
So, this story is going to focus on Lucy becoming a B.A.M.F. ( I felt in the Anime/Manga she was ripped of on the powers front)and her getting with G...
3.3K 193 26
- COMPLETED AND SPELL CHECKED - For years he's been searching for her and for years she's been oblivious to the fact that she's lost. What will happ...
499K 19.2K 47
This is the SEQUEL to The Playboy of Fairy Tail High. If you haven't yet read the first, it is highly recommended that you read the it, seeing as th...