Remember? (Gray Fullbuster X...

By MyHeroLimps

DISCONTINUED!! You wake up in a strangers house and hear two guys talking a different room. You don't rememb... More

Prolouge
What happened?
Friends?
Dragon Slayer
I'm in a guild!
My first job Part 1
My first job Part 2
Team Natsu
Bad idea. . .
Moving and. . . swooning?
My friends stalker almost killed me
My childhood
Recovering
Truth or Dare
Nail Painting
Oh great
Fights and memories
Sympathy and shopping
Not so strangers
Subconious fear
The library theif
Mister and Miss Fiore
All for you
Perfect planning
Love Potion?
Nothing at all
So much worse
All my fault
Stuck in a daze
Why
OMGT
Cant Watch
Heartbeats

Battling between ships, in two ways.

2.3K 101 32
By MyHeroLimps

Arriving the guild, shopping bags in our hands I'm greeted by Gray who's already in his dark blue swim trunks.

"Hey. Natsu and I will meet you at the pool." He informs with a wave and then starts fighting with Natsu again.

"I'm here too!" Lucy yells but they are already gone. She scrunches the side of her nose at them before we spilt into different rooms to get changed.

"Holy. . ." I hear Gray say, probably from out side as I slip the top of the bikini on and stare in the mirror at myself. Suddenly my stomach started to twist again as I felt more and more self conscious the longer my gaze rests on my reflection. I slip on a cover up and turn around only to scream a little when I see a dazed Gray standing in the doorway he looked like he got a nosebleed, probably from fighting with Natsu again. (Hee hee.) His cheeks were bright pink and his eyes were glistening.

"You scared the crap out of me!" I exclaim while clutching my chest. He stares at my which makes me want to squirm. After a few seconds he blinks and then snaps out of it. "Wait, how long were you standing there for?!"

"Not long. I didn't see anything except your back. We are all waiting for you. You ok?" He explains not necessarily making me feel better since I can tell you wouldn't get that reaction from seeing just my back.

"Yeah, sorry." I sheepishly respond and walk out with him. Lucy looks disappointed to see that I have a cover up on but happy that Gray was with me. Gray dives into the water while I walk over to Lucy.

"Come on! Let's get in the pool!" Lucy cheers and I purse my lips.

"I'm good." I respond while sitting down on a chair, sun tanning with my cover up still on.

"Ugh, how many times do I have to tell you that the bathing suit looks fine on you?!" She groans in frustration as more people start to jump in the pool.

"Yeah, you looked good when I saw you." Gray says with the slightest hint of a smirk while floating on his back in the pool. "All of us deserve to relax every once and a while, you know."

"O-Ok." I stutter, still flushed from his first statement even though he probably meant it as a friend. I take off my cover up and set it to the side, crossing one of my arms trying to cover myself up a little as my face burns from seeing Grays eyes on me. His eyes trail from my slightly defined abs to my guild symbol, just above my bikini strap on my right hip.

I feel someone pick me up and toss me over their shoulder. I squeal, failing my arms as I attempt to get out of the persons grasp. Natsu walks over to the edge of the pool.

"No! Natsu, please!" I beg, still fighting against him.

"Put her down, Natsu." I hear Erza demand, not even knowing she was here.

"Ok. Here you go, Gray!" He shouts, practically throwing me right on top of Gray, who manages to catch me but not before I get dunked under water, which isn't as bad as I thought it would be.

I wipe away the water covering my eyes and open them to see Juvia standing at the edge of the pool with a dark blue bikini, the edges laced with white.

"Gray, do you like the bathing suit I got for yo-" She starts but never finishes when she sees Gray holding me. I scramble to get out of Grays hold before she tries to kill me again. There is a lot of water here at her disposal. She looks like she's about to explode, but not with anger, with sadness.

"Don't freak out. Natsu just pushed (Y/n) in the pool on top of me so I caught her." Gray steps in. Juvia's expression changes to hope as she runs over to Natsu.

"Push me in the pool on top of Gray!" She begs making me chuckle. I dive underwater and swim to the end of the pool where Lucy is.

"Come on! Let's get in the pool!" I mock her from earlier and she jumps in right next to me, splashing water in my face. I gasp when I see a giant floating smiley face at the corner of the pool. I swim as fast as I can to get to it before anyone else and succeed, going underwater only to pop up in one of the holes for the eyes.

I attempt to pull myself up but fail since I have zero arm muscles. Right when I'm about to try again I feel something grab my foot, pushing me up till my butt is securely on the inflatable pool toy. A head pops up in the other eye and its Lucy. She pulls herself up with no problem at all.

"Thanks." I smile at her and she plops herself down sideways on the toy after responding. Suddenly, I feel the whole thing tip sideways and I fear we are being flipped over by someone but I look to see its Gray pulling himself up using the side no one is on yet.

Sure I see him shirtless almost constantly but I never get used to it. I still forget to breathe sometimes when I see him, even more so now since his toned body is glistening with water. I feel like slapping myself when I realize that I was staring at Gray while I had zoned out.

Before I had time to tear my eyes away I felt something grab my foot but when I looked nothing was there. Then I'm being dragged back through the opening of the eye for in the smiley face by my legs. I try to grasp back onto the tube but I can't grip onto anything. Gray and Lucy both try to grab one of my hands but fail as I get dragged under water. I know it's Juvia doing this, she is made of water after all.

I return to the surface and see Juvia replaced my spot next to Gray. I inspect the rest of the pool to try and find another inflatable since but don't see one, however I do see some that aren't blown up yet. Swimming over to the side of the pool, I pull myself up onto the pavement and walk over to a box that shows an inflatable whale on the side.

"Yes!" I exclaim to myself while opening the box and running over to a chair. I inhale deeply through my nose and then exhale through my mouth which is wrapped around the nozzle of the pool toy. After a few minutes it's getting there but I'm lightheaded so I plop back on my chair and rest for a little.

"Ohhhh Natsuuuuu!" I say in a sing song voice as I spot him walking back from the guilds bar, several drinks in his hands for each of us. He hums in response, allowing me to continue as he hands me one of the drinks.

"Can you blow this up for me please?" I request sweetly, knowing he won't say no to me.

"Fine." He groans when bat my eyelashes at him. I squeal in excitement as I hand him the partly blown up already. After a few minutes of chatting with Happy it's completely blown up.

"Here you go." Natsu says, handing me the whale. He looks flushed and I feel bad for making him do that.

"Thank you!" I exclaim and give him a quick hug before throwing the whale in the pool and jumping in after it. I go up to the surface as all the ones on the smiley face laugh at my enthusiasm for having a fake blowup whale, except Juvia who's desperately trying to get Grays attention back.

I push on the base of the whale tail and attempt to swing my leg over but failing causing me to fall back underwater. After a few more tries I groan in frustration. I hear a splash behind me and see that Gray is not on the smiley face anymore, leaving behind a smiling Lucy and distraught Juvia.

He pops up behind me and links his hands together. "Here." I gladly put one of my feet in his hands and swing the other over the whale as he pushes me up. I actually manage to stay on the whale this time and squeal as I grab onto the handles in front of me.

"Away!" I say as I awkwardly swing my legs underwater in order to steer myself forward. Gray chuckles behind as I jerk forward and backwards, making my way around the pool. I press the side of my face against the back of the whale after a lap to rest, my butt uncomfortable stuck slightly up behind me.

"What a view." Lucy says, nudging Gray with her arm in my direction. My cheeks burn as I realize they are probably looking at my butt.

"Lucy! Stop!" I yell as I shoot up but I end up being shot off the back of the whale into the water, exhaling bubbles of air. If you listened you could probably hear the cool water sizzling against my burning cheeks. I wish I could stay underwater forever and hide but when I exhale all the air from my lungs I return to the surface with a gasp.

Lucy was smiling innocently at me as I see Gray getting out of the pool.

"Haha! What an idiot!" Natsu is currently laughing so hard he almost drowns from inhaling to much water. I climb up onto the smiley face as Juvia leaves to spy on Gray if he's getting changed.

"He left cause he got a nosebleed." Lucy half smiles, half smirks. "Still think he doesn't like you?"

"Yes. Maybe he just randomly gets nosebleeds." I inform her but she doesn't seem annoyed, just proud like she proved her point.

Gray might die of blood loss soon! I'm so tired so I'm gonna stop it here on a weird note.

Don't forget to comment and vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260 32 13
*Set in the Fairy Tail universe in the year X811* *I do not own Fairy Tail, Hiro Mashima does* One day, 15 year old Blazien Fullbuster and her mot...
14K 524 26
***TRIGGER WARNING: There will be lots of depression and self-harm. You have been warned.*** Shipping Gruvia from Fairy Tail! (Highschool AU) Juvia L...
14.8K 589 12
"Grayza?" "Grayza." Like I wrote on the cover, this is only according to a random Tumblr post. I'm following this, because everyone deserves GrayZa f...
8K 436 20
Your life up until now was boring and dull. The only thing that kept you going was that you knew when you got home you could go into your room and st...