You're not the only one...

Por Story_of_Fate13

Ruka had been abused all her life She got beaten by her own grandparents for reasons sometimes unknown to her... Mais

1. In order to feel Sorrow... You must first feel Pain...
2. School's not a educational place... Its a torture filled place
3. First comes rain... then comes a storm.
4. Sticks and stones may break my bones... but so can falling from the sky
5. Starting a new life is easy... Forgetting an old one is hard
6. The boy in orange...
7. The water fox... The forgotten memory
8. Is there anything you want to tell me......
9. Becoming a ninja.... Who is that....?
10. My names Naruto Uzumaki
11. Why am I here.....?
12. S-Staring contest?
13. Sasuke?
14. Spending a day with the Uchiha.... Yikes!
15. Ryuku....?
16. Training
17. Ramen with a friend
18. This was a.... A DATE?!?!
19. Storytime
20. Training starts tomorrow
21. First day of school
22. Transformation Jutsu
23. Graduation exams
24. My 'first kiss'
25. Assembling the team
26. Victim of an eraser attack
27. Kakashi Sensei
28. Survival Examination
29. Starts with a T ends with a K
30. There's no 'I' in Team
31. The start of something new
Bonus Chapter!!!! 31/5. A promise
32. The oath of pain
33. The Copy Cat Ninja and his Misty foe
34. We may be scum for breaking the rules but...
35. The day Ruka was kidnapped
36. Princess Kiyomizu
37. There are still heros
38. Naruto's 'thank you'
A/N: Trivia
39. Feel my pain
40. Not dying without a fight
41. Death never felt so sweet
Bonus Chapter!!!! 41/5. His angel
42. One girl, three doors
43. Everything's going to be ok
44. Gaara
45. Because I'm not scared of you
46. Joining the Chūnin exams.... almost
47. A stranger
49. The exam: To cheat or not to cheat
Bonus Chapter!!!! 49/5. A day at the beach (Part. 1)
Bonus Chapter!!!! 49/5. A day at the beach (Part 2)
50. The interview
51. The forest of death
52. The knuckle head ninja joins the fight!
53. Naruto's secret revealed
54. All we have is each other
55. Encounter with the sound ninja
56. Leaf vs. Sound
57. Taking matters into our own hands
58. The day Ruka was kidnapped....again
59. Anything in the world
60. The peliminaries
A/N: Trivia Winner!!
61. The third competitors!
62. My ninja way: Ruka's unbelievable strength!
63. I'm living with who....?
64. Cleaning
65. Prove it
66. A promise
67. I love you
A/N: Almost there!
68. Chūnin exams: The beginning of the end
69. Chūnin exams: The middle of the end
70. Chūnin exams: The end of the end
71. Attack on the Leaf village!
72. A-ranked mission: Retrieve Sasuke!
73. I'm not going to just hurt him....
74. A lot of explaining to do
75. Goodbye Granddad
76. Rescue mission: Two girls, one task
77: Rescue mission: Naoki
78. Rescue mission: The power of Water and Lightning
79. Rescue mission: A prince and a princess
80. Rescue mission: Yuri's spirit
81. Rescue mission: Remembrance
82. Rescue mission: Complete
83. Gone....?
84. The unexpected gift
85. Worth it
86. Our last kiss
Epilogue
A/N: Sequel

48. The beginning of the Chūnin exams!

6K 233 102
Por Story_of_Fate13

'If a man has not discovered something that he will die for, he isn't fit to live'

-Martin Luther King, Jr.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stayed completely still as the stranger chuckled and removed their hands from my shoulders.

I was shaking slightly with fear but I tried not to let it show. Stupid, I was stupid for coming up here by myself! The stranger sat next to me and stared down at the village with a chuckle.

"Ruka" he said slowly "do you know who I am?"

He asked the question as though he expected me to know the answer. Like if I got the question wrong he would kill me.

"N-N-No, I don't."

"Hmm" he said simply "well that's disappointing."

He remained silent and I nervously exhaled. Who is this? Why does he always seem to find me when I'm alone?

"W-Who are you?" I asked turning towards him "how do you know me?"

He turned towards me and smiled before reaching into his cloak. I hurriedly placed my hand on my weapons pouch, but he simply pulled out a necklace that was around his neck and showed it to me. It looked....familiar. It was kind of carrot shaped and it had a golden frame with a light red liquid in it.

"Does that answer your question?"

I contiuned staring at the necklace, not replying. Why is that necklace so familiar to me? A sort of realization hit me and I gasped. Is it really....?

I pulled out the necklace that was tucked under my shirt and compared it with his. My necklace was silver and carrot shaped but mine held a much darker red liquid. I looked back up at the stranger, my eyes wide and my pulse racing. I exhaled deeply and stared at him.

"Are you...?"

Before I could finish my sentence, the door banged open and I stuffed my necklace in my shirt before turning towards the person. It was Sasuke, and he didn't look happy.

"What are you doing up here by yourself" he said angrily.

By myself? I turned towards the stranger and realized he was gone! Where had we gone so quickly?! I hadn't even heard him move!

"Um...." I began, trying to think of an excuse.

"Come on loser" he said, gesturing towards the door "let's go."

Sadly, I stood up and walked over to Sasuke as he held open the door for me. As we slowly descended down the staircase, Sasuke glanced over at me and sighed.

"You ok" he asked simply.

I turned towards him, surprised he had asked such a thing. Usually when I was depressed or sad, he could care less how I was feeling, but now it seemed he actually cared.

"I'm just....confused."

"About?"

"Life."

He turned and looked at me for a minute then stuffed his hands in his pockets and looked away.

"Who isn't" he muttered to himself.

I glanced at him for a second, and we contiuned descending down the staircase in silence. Sometimes having these small talks with Sasuke is so comforting. Even when I tell him something and his only response is 'hn' it just feels good to know he was listening.

"You're not the only one that's been in pain before Ruka" Sasuke said breaking the silence "I understand how you feel, I haven't been bullied or teased all my life, but....I know what pain feels like."

I stared at him and he frowned slightly before turning to stare at me. His onyx colored eyes penetrating my golden ones, like he was trying to tell me something but wouldn't say it.

"You're special Ruka" Sasuke said with a small smile on his face "I guess that's what I like about you."

I blushed a deep red and he laughed, actually laughed, before turning away! I've never felt so close to Sasuke before. Maybe, just maybe, I'm starting to leave a positive impact on his life. When we got back to the room where everyone was gathered, they were still bickering. I didn't expect anything else.

"You know" a unfamiliar voice said "if you keep making so much noise you'll anger your fellow Shinobi."

We all turned towards the intruder and saw a man with black eyes hidden behind a pair of glasses and he had white hair pulled in a sort of ponytail.

"Who the hell are you?!" Naruto asked suspiciously.

"Kabuto" the man said shaking Naruto's hand "Kabuto Yakushi."

"What do you want with us" Sasuke said stepping forward, his cold demeanor back.

Sasuke, Naruto, Sakura, and I contiuned to talk to the man as everyone else talked amongst  themselves.

"Nothing" Kabuto said simply "just letting you know you were receiving some unfriendly looks."

We looked over at the Shinobi and saw they were glaring at us rather angrily, as I saw Gaara and his brother Kankuro along with his sister Temari. Gaara's eyes met mine and he smirked as I blushed and glanced at Sasuke momentarily. Gaara's eyes traveled to Sasuke and immediately his smirk dropped and was replaced with a frown.

"I've got all kinds of information on this exam and it's people" Kabuto offered "if you're interested."

Sasuke contiuned staring at Kabuto for a moment, deciding what to ask about him.

"What do you know about Rock Lee" Sasuke asked curiously "and Gaara of the Sand?"

Kabuto smirked and pulled out some strange red colored cards that had a small symbol draw in the middle of them.

"What don't I know" he replied, swiping his hand across one of the cards.

Immediately, an image of Gaara appeared on the card along with other facts and information such as his strength and weaknesses.

"Wow" Sakura exclaimed "look at all those A-rank missions!"

"We've been on one too you know" Naruto muttered crossing his arms.

Kabuto started to explain the different aspects of the exams as he showed Sasuke a card about Lee. However, I wasn't paying attention because something didn't feel right. I looked around at the Shinobi around us, but no one seemed to be paying attention. I'll just stand here and look around; this feels like cheating to me and I don't like cheaters.

"Aw, who cares about that!" Naruto said angrily.

He then turned towards the crowd and raised his hands in the air and yelled "YOU PEOPLE DON'T SCARE ME!!! I'M GOING TO BE THE HOKAGE AND BEAT ALL OF YOU!!! BELIEVE IT!!!"

Everyone stared at him, and many glared, as Naruto smirked then smiled deeply.

"BAKA!" Sakura yelled, putting him in a headlock.

As Naruto struggled, she turned towards the crowd and gave them all an apologetic smile.

"I'm sorry everyone" she said chuckling nervously "he's crazy! He doesn't know what he's saying!"

As everyone was staring at Sakura, there was a small scream, and we all looked to see Ino staring at Kabuto. We all turned towards Kabuto in time to see three ninja advance on him and attempt to attack him. He dodged the attack, but somehow strangely his glasses broke and he became nauseated and threw up on the ground.

"This will teach you to mind your own business Kabuto" one of the ninja said, pulling out a Kunai.

See, that's exactly what happens to cheaters.

"HOLD IT!"

We all turned towards the new voice and saw a man, probably in his 40's, standing there with two guards on either side of him.

"Save the fighting!" The men demanded "you'll have plenty of time for that later!"

The three ninja simply nodded and reluctantly returned to their seats. The man smirked and looked around the room at everyone.

"My name is Ibiki Morino" he said proudly "and I say it's about time we get these exams started."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me: Hey Guys! That was the end of chapter 48! I hope you enjoyed it because I had a brain fart and I feel like it sucked.

Naruto: I liked it Author-chan! I like every chapter you write!

Me: Your just so sweet! I'm going to buy you some ramen!

Naruto: YEEEEEAAAAAHHH!

Ruka: *Rolls eyes* Weirdo

Naruto: Hey! At least I don't have a crush on Gaara!

Ruka: *Blushes angrily* I do NOT have a crush on Gaara!

Naruto: Do to!

Ruka: *Punches Naruto* I HAVE A CRUSH ON SOMEONE COMPLETLY DIFFERENT BAKA!

Sakura: .....

Sasuke: .....

Me: .....

Gaara: .....

Naruto: W-Who?

Ruka: *Blushes and runs away*

Naruto: Wait! *Chases after her*

Sakura: Uh....Story_of_Fate13 doesn't own Naruto?

Me: Later guys?

Sasuke: Losers

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

267 2 18
What if someone else but Kakashi was the Sensei of team 7? What if that someone was Hinata Hyuga? At the age of 19 Hinata a newly promoted Jonin is a...
165K 2.8K 31
He was neglected, shunned, abused, battered and stabbed and ill spoken by all the villagers. Finally he took a chance. A chance that made him stronge...
16K 486 28
[COMPLETE] When Sataki was really young she was tortured for unknown reasons by the guy known as the archer. Raised by Minato, she becomes friends wi...
52.3K 1.9K 43
Naruto Uzumaki was the last survivor. Last. Madara had killed everyone, and got rid of everything. Nothing was left. Naruto is about to end it all, b...