The Promise

By DorchaLuna

They say that the past holds no powers on your future. Past should be forgotten, that's why it is called PAST... More

The Fulfillment of a Dream
Smile for the Camera
Her Eyes
Familiarity
A Blast from the Past
First
Glimpse of the Unknown Past
Confirmation
She
Change of Heart
Broken
Let the Hell Begin
Trapped
The Hell Raiser
Knowing the Past
Playing the Game
Escaping Him
Runaway with You
The Necklace
Bloodbath
Be With You.....
Ikaw at Ako (Finale?)
Epilouge

A Night to Remember

2K 82 4
By DorchaLuna

That hold was meaningful for Glaizel. Its like Arhianna was holding her whole world in her hands. 

"T-Thanks," she said. Her cheeks colored like a tomato. 

Abi and Luna seemed to enjoy the other two staring at each other. 

The next performer, a young man wearing just his blue surf board went up the stage to perform. Abs  and biceps developing. He has this boy next door look with a single dimple on his smooth, young face with no trace of any blemishes. The girls sighed, dreaming as if the guy will sing for them.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen. I'm not a really good singer, but I hope you would enjoy my singing. I am singing this song to the girl I want to spend my life with," he said pointing his hands towards the girl at the back table. Their friends began teasing the girl. Claps and laughter roared the whole gazebo.

The guy held the mic both of his hands, stood properly and closed his eyes. He began singing with no music.

I've Been Waiting For You Lyrics by Boys Next Door

Yeah, Girl
I'm been searching so long
In this world
Trying to find someone
Who could be
What my picture of love was to me
Then you came along

When I saw you
I knew you were the one
The love that I'd been dreaming of

'Cause I've been waiting for you (waiting
for you)
All my life
For somebody who (somebody who)
Makes me feel the way I feel
When I'm with you baby
Have you been waiting too
'Cause I've been waiting for you

"You sang better," Arhianna leaned closer and whispered to Glaizel's ears, The warmth of her breath tingles her that made her hair stood up. She suddenly faced Arhianna that their lips almost touched. Their eyes locked on each other. Glaizel bit her lower lip to control her desire to kiss the woman just an inch away from her face. Arhianna felt her heart stop when she saw Glaizel's lip bite. 

Oh girl
I've been saving my love
All this time
'Cause I knew someday
I would find
The one that I've loved
For so long in my mind

From the moment
[That I looked into your eyes
I saw the girl
I've loved all my life

'Cause I've been waiting for you (waiting
for you)
All my life
For somebody who (somebody who)
Makes me feel the way I feel
When I'm with you baby
Have you been waiting too
'Cause I've been waiting for you

Now that I found you
I just can't let you go
No, no, no, no, no (Ohhhh... )
Oh there's just one thing
I want you to know
Girl I love you so

I've been waiting for you
All my life, waiting for you
I've been waiting for you
All my life, waiting for you

When I saw you
I knew you were the one
The love that I'd been dreaming of

'Cause I've been waiting for you (waiting
for you)
All my life
For somebody who (somebody who)
Makes me feel the way I feel
When I'm with you baby
Have you been waiting too
'Cause I've been waiting for you

I've been waiting for you
All my life, waiting for you
I've been waiting for you
All my life, waiting for you
I've been waiting for you
All my life, waiting for you

The crowd clapped as the guy leaves the stage. His girlfriend stood up, meeting the guy halfway. She hugged him tightly and gave him a kiss infront of everyone.

Arhianna suddenly felt a gush of emotion that she cannot explain upon seeing the young couple. She felt as if someone just kissed her recently. Her thoughts went back when Glaizel was her guest in her cottage. She just can't figure out but there was something in her heart that says something did happened. She suddenly stood and left the table, leaving Abi, Luna and Glaizel surprised. All of them stood up but Glaizel stopped them to follow. She walked away, running after Arhianna.

Arhianna was standing at the shore opposite from the gazebo that Glaizel spotted her easily. She came up close but had a second thought of placing her hand on the woman's shoulder.

"Is everything okay?" she just asked instead.

Arhianna lowered her eyes, staring at the waves crawling back and forth on her feet. She embraced her body tight when the wind blew. Glaizel can't help it but to rub her hands on the other woman's shoulder to lessen the chill, hoping that it could help Arhianna. She felt her relaxed a bit.

"Glai, will you be honest with me?" Arhianna asked seriously.

Glaizel paused, stopping the motion of her hands on the Arhianna's arms. She suddenly felt nervous and scared of what might Arhianna ask. The woman slowly turned, facing her and looked straight into her eyes, looking for answers to her untold question. 

"Tell me honestly. Did something happened between us the night you stayed over at my cottage?" her voice was gentle yet seriously unpredictable of what she might react if she tells the truth.

"What makes you ask that?" Glaizel instead answered the question with another question. She controlled herself not to give away her guilt.

"I feel there is, but my mind says no however my heart says otherwise. Will you tell me the truth? I am confused. I don't know whats going on with myself. I.... I need to know,"

Glaizel sighed. It is not like her to lie. Lying for her is a hammer that breaks the glass of trust that can never be fixed once it was broken. She tilted her head up, sighed and clenched her hand into a fist. If telling the truth can ease what Arhianna is feeling, even if this will make her runaway from her, then so be it.

She lowered her head down but her eyes still closed. "Yes," she answered. She was waiting for a slap, a curse or poundings but nothing came. She slowly opened her eyes ans saw Arhianna, tears streak down on her cheeks.

"Arhianna, I didn't mean to. I... Please don't get mad at me. I can't take it. I didn't tell you the truth for the fear that you might distance yourself away from me," she paused for a deep breath. Her heart pounding wild like she jugged around the whole resort. "I'm inlove with you," she confessed.

Arhianna sends out a soft gasp taking an inch step back. 

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to fall for you. I tried to escape the feeling when I left because I know you are not free and you are straight. But you were always in my thoughts. I just can't seem to shake off that memory of you. Believe me, I tried. I..."

Arhianna's gesture stopped Glaizel from speaking. She was caged in the arms of the crying woman. Stiff. Tensed. 

"Please don't get mad," she said. Finally had the courage to speak.

"Am not. Though I can not understand myself. Am not for one to lie, Glai. True that I have a boyfriend and also straight, as what you had said. But I don't know. I have this feeling like there are butterflies in my stomach when you look at me. I'm so new at this that I'm so damn clueless about my self," she admitted still embracing the tall slender woman.

Arhianna's words were like melody in her ears and the hymn was the wind, soothing her soul. She let her arm wrap around the woman's waist and the other caressing her hair. She held her tightly. Kissing her head.

"So you mean you like me? Like like me like me?" Glaizel said, smiling. She felt luckier than a lotto jackpot winner.

"I don't know. I don't even know how to find out,"

Glaizel also wants to find out. How she wanted so much to have this woman in her arms to love her too, but just afraid that her world might scare her. It is not something she was fairly exposed to. She wants to make every moment counts when they are together. As much as she doesn't want to, her whole world starts to revolve around Arhianna. 

She pushed Arhianna gently, looked directly at her face. Kissed her forehead that Arhianna closed her eyes. Glaizel's lips went to her kiss slowly turned to her nose. She paused as Arhianna opened her eyes seeing Glaizel bit her lower lips. Again, she closed her eyes, a sign to have Glaizel kiss her lips. Glaizel started closing the distance between their lips. Her heart beats fast, her moment to kiss Arhianna willlingly this time. They may have consumed alcohol but not enough to make them drunk. They were still in their decent state. 

"Ehem ehem," the couple hear that made them stop and looked behind Glaizel. Luna standing beside Abi with a playful smile. "So this is were you two have been," she said laughing. The couple still in each others' arms.

"How long have you two been standing there?" Glaizel asked.

"Just enough to here your dramas," Luna answered.

"Get a room will yah," Abi hugging behind Luna, all smiles and giddy.

Glaizel faced Arhianna, ignoring the presence of her 2 friends and sealed the woman lips with hers. Arhianna felt weak on her knees. She tighten her arms around Glatzel and pulled to press their bodies even more.

The crowd started to gather around the bonfire and watched the fireworks display to end tonight's festivity. Everyone celebrated with their glasses of cocktails, vodka shots, bottles of beer on hand,as if it was new year and their birthdays. Glaizel though has her own celebration. Discovering that the woman who she just met miraculously made her whole again.

The two pulled themselves from their kiss, both were gasping their breaths. Glaizel saw an explainable glow in Arhianna's eyes that she admired so much. Arhianna, on the other hand, saw love in her eyes. That gentle big eyes tell her that she is her whole world. 

"Do you want to make sure of what you feel?" Glaizel asked. Arhianna nodded in response.

"Do you trust me, Arhianna?" Arhianna again nodded.

Without saying anything, Glaizel held her hand tight and pulled her away from the ending celebration. Luna and Abi just looked ate each other and laugh. Luna knows Glaizel inside and out, so she klnows whats running in her bestfriend's mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 108K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
8.6K 443 31
Eliza Panik had a perfectly normal life. She was a perfectly normal college student, with perfectly normal friends, living in a perfectly normal apar...
965K 40.6K 82
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
115K 3.8K 42
STORY TEASER: As saying goes, opposite attracts. So does that mean its contrast repels when it comes to love? Would you give your best and risk it al...