Thugin And Lovin. Prt 2

By Lonibearr

Well you read Thugin & Lovin, the first book. Well it's time for part two. It's been a few months and Loni al... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Character Update
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 11

1.2K 47 1
By Lonibearr

Teal P.O.V.
"You sure you did it.". I asked Luna, Tati's mother.

"Yeah. I beaten her, tied her, pulled out her hair, raped her and then ran a train on her.". She said proudly.

"Good. Here's your $500.". I said putting the envelope on the table.

"I'll call you when I need something else.". I told her. I needed to get out this crack house. It smelled like piss in there.

I decided to go to Publix to get some of their chicken for lunch. That was until I saw Kilo in the isle. I walked past him and attempted to reach for the cereal on the top shelf that was far in the back.

"Here let me help you ma.". Kilo said reaching past me. He handed me the cereal that I really didn't need and smiled his pearly whites at me. Damn I missed his smile!

"Teal?". He asked.

"Hey Kilo. How you been?". I smiled flirtatiously.

"Good. Good. I see that you got smaller.". He joked.

"I see that you got more built.". I said playfully pushing him. That was until Loni came towards us, pushing her belly out as she walked.

"You found it baby?". Kilo asked, kissing Loni.

"Yeah.". She said. Then she turned to me, sized me, and then left with Kilo following her.

"I'll see you later Teal.". Kilo called out as he left. He wrapped his arms around Loni's waist. That girl gotta go. Now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 237K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
926K 22.5K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...
4.7M 252K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
9.9M 499K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...