Insane Screams | s.s.

By quititstilinski

-I do not own any of the teen wolf characters- Fresh out of Eichenhouse, and holding back the screams that wo... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
author's note

Chapter 6

2.1K 43 37
By quititstilinski

{Word Count: 1220}

-Olympia's POV-

"That's so not a dread doctor!"
I yelled, barely dodging its scythe.

I had screamed just moments ago hopefully someone heard me. I scrambled up and ran away from it. I turned around for half a second and it was not letting me get away, it's hold on the scythe was deadly. My eyes went wide as it brought its weapon up, ready for it to come crashing down. I took a deep breath, closing my eyes ready for impact when I felt arms wrap around me and pull me away, just as the scythe whipped through the making a horrible noise as it hit he ground. I turned around to see Liam.

"Run!" His hand intertwined with mine as we rushed up the stairs.

I could hear my heartbeat, and feel it in my finger tips. I took a deep breath, squeezing Liam's hand. He swiftly picked me up but the waist, and set me a few steps above him him so I was in front of him. His entire face changed, he definitely looked a bit more wolfy, but also a lot scarier. Once we got to the top I saw Stiles and Scott.

"What was it? Was it a dread doctor?" Stiles asked, pulling us in. I was out of breath.

"N-" I paused, "no."

"Well the what was it?" Scott asked.

"I don't know, but it's really creepy," I sighed.

My lungs felt like they were on fire, I threw my hands over my head and rested them on top of each other, opening my lungs.

"Are you alright?" Scott asked.

"Just," breath "can't," breath "breathe."

I closed my eyes and focused on my breathing, when I started to hear my heartbeat again. It was slower than it was before, but focusing on it, I didn't realize I was falling over. I snapped my eyes open, balancing on one foot before finally fully balancing.

"I should get going, I'll see you guys later, Stiles can you–"

"Give you a ride?" He finished for me, jingling his keys in his hand.

"You're a lifesaver," I smiled.

"Hey!" Liam yelled, offended.

"Thank you Liam, I thought it went without saying, seriously, I think you would have found me dead if you didn't show up," I said.

"Of course," Liam nodded.

"Stiles?"

"Yup?" He asked.

"C'mon," I said, walking out.

Once we got in the jeep, he turned his headlights on and started driving to your house.

"So who do you live with?" Stiles asked.

"My mom," I said.

"No dad– sorry I realize how that sounded.." Stiles laughed awkwardly.

"No it's fine, I haven't seen him since I was–" I stopped, shuttering at the reminder of that time in my life, "eight."

"Oh, he just left?"

"He got mad my mom, for um," I stopped mid sentence, "take a right up at this intersection."

"For what?" He asked, looking at me as we came to a stop.

"I can't really remember," I shrugged.

"It must've been something pretty bad," he said, taking the right.

"I guess," of course it was bad, I as in eichen for 7 years!

"It's the house with the red escape," I said, specifying the car.

"Alright, here we are," he said, smiling at me.

"Alrighty, thanks Stiles," I smiled.

"Anytime," he said.

I hopped out of the jeep and went into my house. My mom was sat in front of the tv, she wasn't looking very happy.

"Where were you?!" She asked, pausing her show.

"The hospital," I mumbled, pinching the bridge of my nose.

"And your phone doesn't work?!" She retorted.

"I guess not."

"You did not just sass me," her voice annoyed me.

"Sorry," I sighed, though it was more of a scoff in disguise.

"Why were you at the hospital?" He asked folding her arms.

"Stiles' dad was in the hospital," I informed.

"What? What's a Stiles?" Her tone softened a bit in confusion.

"A Stiles is a teenager of the male species," I said.

"You aren't dating are you?! You are too young for boys," she scolded.

"He's a senior, no we aren't dating, and Lydia was in the hospital as well," it was my turn to cross my arms.

"Can I go to bed now?"

"Yeah, I love you, sorry I got so angry, I just worry when you come home so late without texting me," she said.

"I love you too, goodnight mom," I swung myself up the stairs.

I situated myself, and got into bed once I was through with tunblr. I yawned and shoved my face into my pillow.

-the next day-

I sighed, shutting my locker when Liam and Stiles came up to me. They both had an apologetic look on their faces.

"Okay, give it to me straight, no sugar coating," I said, slamming my locker to face them.

"Scott doesn't want you helping with the dread doctors.." Stiles said.

I was kind of shocked, and then asked "okay, why?"

"He thinks, that you should wait, get settled into BHHS first, he doesn't want to put you under stress, but that doesn't mean we can't still be friends or anything," Liam explained.

I swallowed and nodded, I knew I shouldn't have been hurt over something this stupid, but I still was. I mean who wouldn't, I hadn't been there for long, but that didn't mean I wanted to stop.

I sighed, "alright, I'll see you late then, bye guys."

I heaved a sigh, making my way to AP, up the stairs and into the classroom. I couldn't focus very well, not after being shoved out of something I wanted to help with.

-about a month later-

Lydia was back at school, same with Kira, Scott gave me the warm smile as usual, Stiles gave me a stupid wink, Hayden was back from them dead. Liam, we studied together once in a while. Mason was basically the only one that could hold s conversation with me. These are all apart of my late night thought. I squirmed in my bed and turned my lamp off. I flipped my fave into the pillow and cuddled into my duvet.

I woke up in the middle of the night, something wasn't right and then it hit me.

"Mom?" I asked loudly, shuffling out of my room.

"Olympia, get back in your room," my mom said.

She was scared, definitely afraid of something. That's when I saw something reflect light, it was shiny, I could only see the tip of it. I knew what it was, it was that creature from the hospital.

"Mom!" I yelled a second too late, the scythe when right through her.

It felt as if I was hit, the pain in my chest, my chest heaved with every breath I took. It was gone, but my mom was laying across the floor, blood flowing out of her.

"Mom? Mom, mom! Please mom!" I cried, running down to her.

Her eyes were lifeless and open, and I was left alone, once again except this was different, this time, I had no one to pick me up.

My hands were blood stained when I dialed the number, putting my phone to my ear.

"911, what's your emergency?"

"M-my mom," I stopped, to steady my breathing, "my mom was murdered."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 2.4K 36
Rosa Yukimura life has not always been easy but she has always believed she was just a ordinary freshman even after finding out her sister, Kira wasn...
13.1K 313 30
i made a fist and not a plan. [ FEM!OC / STILES STILINSKI ] [ TEEN WOLF S5 ]
3.3K 68 55
Emma Rodriguez should be dead. But she finds herself very much alive. As it would turn out, one closest to her has a deeply hidden secret. New thr...
11.3K 435 28
𝐒𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 ─ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐒. Kat has always known what she was going to do with he...