Life With PewDiePie (Felix Kj...

By LegendOfJessica

Living in Florida with a manipulative mother and an absent father is difficult. But you manage, spending time... More

About The Story
Chapter One:
Chapter Two:
Chapter Four:
Chapter Five:
Chapter Six:
Chapter Seven:
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine:
Chapter Ten:
Chapter Eleven:
Chapter Twelve:
Chapter Thirteen:
Chapter Fourteen:
Chapter Fifteen:
Chapter Sixteen:
Epilogue

Chapter Three:

3.5K 106 12
By LegendOfJessica

A blond man's head popped out from the darkness of the room. But it wasn't any blond man, it was PewDiePie "Um um um you're Felix Kjellberg." You stuttered.

"Oh god not a bro... Not right now..." Felix muttered under his breath as he rubbed at his eyes with his hand. "How the fuck did you find me?" Felix snapped. Maybe he was one of those people who act nice in front of the camera but was an asshole in real life! I hoped he wasn't because he seemed so genuine.

"Not everything revolves around you, you know! You can't just assume that I was stalking you, because life is being shitty to you right now. I know things are hard for you right now but you don't have to make it hard for everyone else! Jesus fucking christ..." You exclaimed, running a hand through your hair

I-I'm sorry. I've been going though a hard point in my life right now. Sorry br-bro." Felix stuttered quietly his eyes starting to get wet again.

"Sorry for being rude, but I'm not going to lie to make you feel better. I'm just not that type of person. I'm sorry for being a bit harsh though..." You murmured, feeling a little bad for yelling at him.

He looked at you with watery blue eyes and responded, "Thanks for understanding... I appreciate it. Good night." Before turning around and heading back into his room, quietly closing the door behind him.

Hey guys it was a shorter chapter than usual... SORRY! But chapter 4 is done and chapter 5 will be a super long chapter to reward you guys. I didn't want to force you and Felix together right away. Yay! Short authors note :) I know when I say this it annoys you but please comment and review, thanks!

Jess

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

657 22 25
Pewds and Cry had been best friends for so long, but when things start to change, will they be able to survive through it? Follow both of them in the...
19K 789 28
*COMPLETED* When Amanda graduated from University she didn't think she had any job prospects with a film degree...but her best friend Ashley shows he...
1.7K 105 46
After your boyfriend of 5 years dumps you, you feel alone. No one cared for you, you just lost your job, and you were a 21 year old Pewdiepie nerd. A...
15.5K 375 35
This is my first time ever writing a xreader so bare with me. I more than welcome constructive criticism. (As Of Right Now, There Is Some Bad Languag...