Captivate (Klaus Mikaelson) *...

By jjs797

A story of hunger, lust, love, compassion, and death. For she strongly captivated the most dangerous creature... More

Captivate (Klaus Mikaelson)
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
Part X
Part XI
Part XII
Part XIII - The Locket (1/2)
Part XIV - The Locket (2/2)
Part XV
Part XVI
Part XVII
Part XVIII
Part XIX
Part XX
Part XXI
Part XXII
Part XXIII
Part XXIV
Part XXV
Part XXVI
Part XXVII
Part XXVIII
Part XXIX
Part XXX
Part XXXII
Part XXXIII
Part XXXIV
Part XXXV
Author's Note (IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ)

Part XXXI

1.7K 50 5
By jjs797

not edited

-

She was a peaceful sleeper. With that tranquil expression on her face, one wouldn't know of all the hell she had gone through.

A month had passed since the homicide committed by no other than this unconscious girl sleeping before me. I felt the need to come back and check up on this poor, broken girl, since I had erased her memory of the horrid events and any other witnesses around her. As of right now, all she knew was that her entire family was murdered by a psycho serial killer who had also killed a few of her family's friends. I left a vivid memory of a knight in shining armor sweeping in and saving her, the damsel in distress, from the killer in her mind, without revealing too much of my identity. I hadn't really thought of the consequences of my actions and what it would do to my reputation. Klaus Mikaelson, the most dangerous vampire alive, caring about the life of some simple and feeble human girl? That even sounds ridiculous just thinking of it. But no. I wasn't thinking with my head. It was true I didn't think of the consequences it had for me.

I was just thinking of the girl's consequences that I didn't hesitate to save her.

Don't get me wrong. She deserves to be blamed for all of this. I mean, murdering your entire family? I know quite well myself that I am a mad man, but that exceeds way beyond what I would do.

And what intrigued me about her was that she was tooling around with the supernatural. It was quite entertaining to watch for a certain time, but I knew I had to intervene in when she started killing everyone.

The foolish priest thought he had gotten rid of the demon consuming her. But no. It was me, compelling the monster to leave her body at once and to never bother her again. Surprisingly, and to my luck, it worked.

I hadn't thought of that demon that possessed Jade's body for quite a while. In fact, I didn't give a damn about it, and I didn't even know, well, don't even know, much about it.

But just looking down at Jade's placid and stunning expression caused a ludicrous thought to suddenly flash through my mind.

I could see why the demon wanted a peace of her. She was, is, a real catch, a vulnerable and easy tool to prey on when it came to beings of the supernatural, like myself. But of course that included demons too.

I predict there will come a day when that demon will come back to get what it wants. Jade.

I couldn't have the girl screw up my city that one day, in the future, I would reclaim.

I will return one day, the day when I am free, when my siblings are free, from the wrath of my wretched, blood thirsty father.

And when I return, I would rid my city of its burdens. Perhaps I would even make this human girl my personal blood slave.

What struck me odd was how I hadn't laid a finger on her bare skin yet; why I hadn't sunk my fangs into her flesh and drained her dry.

Maybe its because I'm not as hellish as everyone, and myself, assume. Or maybe its because I feel pity for this girl.

Damn. I hadn't even had a proper conversation with her and she's already played with my feelings. Perhaps I just would have Elijah wipe my memory of this visit to New Orleans and everything that had happened. Yes. I would do that.

I ran my finger down her soft cheek, savoring the temporary image of her face in my mind.

I've decided. Some day, I would come back for this girl. And make her my pet, perhaps.

-

Rebekah

Elijah was going to kill me if he found out what I was doing.

I had snuck off from their heated conversation, right when I thought Elijah was about to punch Damon in the face.

Just as I turned the corner to the basement door, I ran head on into someone's chest.

His hands pushed me back gently, letting them linger on my shoulders. I looked up into the hazel eyes of the man I hadn't seen in what seemed like thousands of years.

"Rebekah." He smiled.

"Owen?"

He bent down and kissed my cheek before pulling away, a smug smile on his lips.

"I've missed your beautiful face."

I let out a nervous laugh, letting my eyes trail down his body.

His body covered in deep cuts and bruises. The injuries inflicted upon him in Colorado because of Klaus.

"Are.. Are you okay?"

"Better now that you're here."

I rolled my eyes, moving away from his dominating frame.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"If I tell you will you promise not to tell my brother?" I asked, looking up into his glinting hazel eyes.

He pursed his lips, smirking slightly.

"You and I both know I'm not good at keeping secrets."

I felt the blood rushing to my cheeks.

"Thanks to you, Nik refused to speak to me for weeks."

"He sent a hunter after me if that makes you feel better."

"That doesn't. But I need you to pretend like you didn't just see me. Please."

"You know that I can't keep anything from Klaus."

I sneered. "Oh, right. Because you two are like a married couple."

"I forgot how much I've missed that sour attitude of yours."

"I don't have time for this." I muttered as I tried to squeeze around him. But his stupid arm swung out, preventing me from reaching the basement door.

"I can't let you go."

"Move." I warned him.

"Sorry, princess."

"Don't make me hurt you."

"I can't let you go in there."

"Owen, I have to speak to him!" I snapped.

"I told you. I can't let you in there."

I groaned in annoyance, shoving him to the side without trying to hurt him much.

Just as I reached the basement door, I sighed as I realized it had been locked.

Dammit.

"Owen. Where is the key."

"Why are you so determined on seeing him?"

"Where is the key?!" I snapped, losing my patience.

"Why do you want to see Silas so badly?"

"Dammit, Owen! Give me the key!" I flung around, shooting daggers into his eyes.

"He doesn't have the key." Elijah's terrifyingly calm voice caused me to whirl around. His haunting calm gaze seemed to pierce right through my soul.

Damn him.

"If you want to know what Silas told me, you should have just asked."

"That's not what you said last time." I shot back.

"That's because Klaus was there."

"And where is Nik now?"

"Not here."

"Well, obviously."

"Can we speak somewhere else?" Elijah implied.

I sighed, shaking my head in annoyance. "Fine."

I followed Elijah outside, as I joined him on the patio chair on this dark and cloudy day. Owen also happened to make himself comfortable next to me, trying to annoy the hell out of me.

"Did you know that Silas sealed his humanity within Jade?" Elijah started.

I blinked. "What?"

"Silas wasn't trying to kill her. He was trying to take back the mortality he sealed within Jade, resulting in a painful process."

"Why the hell would he do that? And how the hell did Jade even-"

"Its the curse that was sealed in his locket. That's how it got inside of her."

I shook my head.

"If you don't mind me jumping in, what was Silas planning to do after he got what he wanted?"

"Kill her."

I shot up from my chair. "So he was going to kill her after all!"

"He needed to tear down the seal, the thing that protects her soul."

"I assumed Silas had treasured Jade from what you described. Just what is he trying to accomplish by killing her?"

"He doesn't want to see her suffer at the hands of the enemy."

"That is the dumbest excuse I have ever heard." I walked up to Elijah, holding my hand out to him.

"I need the key."

"No."

I rolled my eyes. "Come on, Elijah."

"We have yet to create a plan for what we will do when Jade Margaret and Jason arrive."

"Can't Jade just use her powers to keep them out? She's strong enough, right?"

"She's healing, Rebekah."

I rolled my eyes.

"I don't have time for this." I muttered under my breath.

I swung my other arm out to force Elijah to give it to me, but Owen's arms secured themselves around my torso, spinning me around and flinging me to the ground.

He flipped me onto my back, forcing my hands up above my head as he jabbed his knee into my gut.

"Where is Rebekah Mikaelson?"

I tried to break free of his grip; trying to make myself look weak and helpless.

"What are you talking about?"

"Jade Margaret. I don't know what kind of magic you are working right now, but I asked you a question. Where is Rebekah?" Elijah asked.

I smirked. "She's fine. But the question is: Where is Jade?"

-

Jason

Its time.

I walked through the empty hall of Jade's home, cloaked in a black veil of darkness, preventing myself from getting detected.

I turned the handle to her room, pushing it open slowly as her sleeping form came into my view.

And there I shut the door quietly, locking it as I approached her with a cool expression on my face.

Her face scrunched in uneasiness as she tossed in her sleep, her skin covered in sweat.

I now stood beyond her, my prize just inches before me.

She was beautiful. I would be lying if I said I didn't develop feelings for her.

Maybe it had to do with how she reminded me of Jade Margaret. How this dark haired beauty was exactly like the blonde haired woman I fell in love with, before she went crazy.

I loved them both.

But one of them had a hold over me that I can't break.

Which means I need them to kill each other. So I can be free; to move on from this hell hole.

And here I am, looking down at the sleeping figure of Jade Alexander, while rooting for Jade Margaret to kill her.

That's me hoping that it is Jade Alexander that is the key to my undoing.

I moved my hand down to her face, running my finger down her cheek.

She was always a heavy sleeper.

But it surprised me when her eyes snapped open.

On instinct, I immediately cupped my hand over her mouth, preventing her from letting out a single word.

Her eyes widened in astonishment as her hands flung over my hand, trying to pry it from her mouth.

She kicked the blankets off her, as she brought her foot up to my face.

I caught it with my free hand, as I looked down at the sight of her.

She was covered in nothing but a thin layer of bandages and shorts that dangerously hugged her hips.

"If you scream, I'll hurt you." I threatened, narrowing my eyes.

She only continued to stare up at me, her wide grey eyes now narrowing into confusion.

I removed my hand slowly, as she let out a slow breath.

"How did you get in here?" She asked, her voice dry and afraid.

I smiled down at her, taking her by surprise as her eyes widened slightly again.

"Klaus won't be coming to save you this time." I whispered maliciously to her.

Now she was more confused, her eyebrows furrowing as she continued to look up at me in horror and turmoil.

I rolled my eyes. "Let me give you a little hint, beautiful. Silas would never do anything to hurt you."

And that caused her face to turn white, her eyes widening in utter shock.

"Y-you... it was you."

I chuckled. "Come on, honey. You did know that Silas would never harm such a beautiful and pure being like you, right?"

The expression on her face told me other wise.

We looked at each other for the next few seconds, as I admired the tortured expressions that crossed through her face, her eyes swirling with darkness.

"Where is he."

"Silas? Or your boyfriend?" I said with a smirk.

"Silas."

"Chained up by the Mikaelsons. Well, chained up by myself and your ancestor, really."

"You sick bastard." She spat.

I grinned. "Feisty. I like it."

"What have you done with Klaus?"

"What makes you think I did something to him?"

"You've had it out for him since the beginning. And besides, the only reason Jade is here is for him."

"True. But you're wrong, she's also here for you."

"Then why is it she sent you to retrieve me?"

I frowned.

"The Jason that loved you died the second Silas came back. This has nothing to do with the feelings that you think I still have for you."

"I know. You have to kill me." She said.

"You don't seem to upset by that."

"I deserve it for all I've done to you."

An uncomfortable feeling hummed in my heart. I wasn't expecting her to take all of this in so.. calmly.

"I assume that you won't fight then when I take you away."

"No." She said bluntly. In fact, she sat up in her bed, turning her body so her legs were dangling off.

I made a move to pick her up, but she brought up her hand, stopping me from coming any closer.

"I know how to walk." She snapped.

I smirked.

"Of course, princess." I made a gesture as I stepped out of her way, watching her in amusement.

Once she was up on her feet, she turned to look up at my with weary eyes.

"So. Where are we going?"

"If this is some sort of a part of your plan, then let me tell you something, Jade." I took a step closer to her, an inch between us.

"It's not going to work." And with that I bent down quickly, pressing my lips to hers.

I pulled away as she melted against me, unconscious.

I lifted her up in my arms, smiling down at her sleeping form triumphantly.

-

"I'm not here to kill you both. Just give me what I want, and I'll leave you both alive." I said, wiping my hands on my pants.

The sight of the big brother Original and his vampire friend before me was pathetic.

It didn't even take that much to sustain them and keep them down. With a flick of my wrist my spell instantly faded, as the features of Rebekah shifted away into me.

It was annoying to get her to shut up. I would have killed her, if only I knew where they kept the damn white oak stake. Those damn Originals.

"Where is Rebekah?" Owen repeated himself for about the fifth time.

"What have you done with Jade?" Elijah asked once again.

"Rebekah is fine. Jade, however..."

"I'll kill you." Elijah growled.

My lips quirked up. "Oh! I am honored to be labeled on your hit list!"

"You underestimate my power." He warned.

"Never mind you and your pathetic powers. Where is Klaus."

Owen laughed at that exact moment.

I glared at him, planting a photo in my head of him choking before me.

And that's exactly what happened. Owen suddenly broke out into a violent fit as blood escaped his mouth.

"Shut up!" I snapped.

"If you took Jade-

-Jade, Jade, Jade. It's always about that selfish bitch."

"Look who's talking." Owen choked out.

With a twirl of my finger Owen's head snapped to the side, as he laid there unconscious, drenched in his own pool of blood.

I fully turned my attention now to Elijah, who met my eyes with an empty expression.

"What you're asking for is asking for war."

I shrugged. Of course wanting Klaus would involve a hell of a lot of annoying trouble.

"What can I say. Klaus leaves behind the stench of war and chaos wherever he goes."

"You won't win this one, Jade." Elijah said.

I arched an eyebrow. "Says the one who is pinned down. I have just captured the one thing that is a possible threat to me. And you say I won't win this?" I implied with a slight smirk.

"Klaus loves her."

I kicked Elijah in the face at that exact moment, sending him rolling and groaning on the ground.

"You know the kinds of things Klaus will do when the woman he loves is in danger." He spoke again.

"He loved me once. He will love me again."

"What you are after is his love. You cannot win his love through mere power. And abducting the woman he loves will only deepen his hatred for you."

I rolled my eyes. "I'm done talking with you. Now tell me, Elijah. Where is he?"

No response.

I groaned in annoyance, running my fingers through my hair.

"I could always cut off your head. That is another smart way to get rid of you nasty Originals."

"I don't think so."

I turned my head, seeing a petite old woman wearing a frown, standing within the doorway.

"And you must be the momma Klaus always wanted." I said with a grin.

"That was a smart move. Sneaking past me using dark magic. I'll admit, I didn't notice anything was wrong until I felt Jade's energy disappear from the house."

"Thanks, old lady! Do you happen to know where Klaus is?"

"Somewhere."

"Alycia, get out of here." Elijah spoke, trying to sit back. But I only slammed him back on the ground, keeping his face against it so he couldn't speak.

"Care to specify?"

"I suggest you get out of here before you get hurt, child." She warned.

I sneered. "Me? Hurt? You make me laugh, Alycia."

"Your arrogance gets the best of you. You may have been the strongest witch of your time, but this is no longer your era.

This is my era. I am the strongest witch alive. I control what witch comes in, what witch I want out.

Now, I know I cannot kill you, since your power is immense and has tremendously evolved. But mine is equal to yours. With a simple flick of my hand, I could have your energy drained in a split second, your power weakened.

Now, that would be bad, won't it? Then Jade really could kill you. Wait, now that I think about it, perhaps I-"

"-Enough, witch. I get your message.

But do not be fooled. I will come back for you, and I will drain all that power from your ancient body.

And then I will leave you there to die a painful death."

I hated defeat. This damn witch. She was not part of the plan.

But there was no way in hell would I allow her to weaken my powers. She was right. Jade would surely get the best of me then. Hell, Klaus would even come out and kill me at that chance.

I turned on my heel, taking a step forward before allowing myself to manifest into my spiritual form.

At least I got one half of what I hoped to get today.

Jade Alexander. That filthy man stealer. The pathetic human that Klaus loves.

I didn't realize it till now. She would make the perfect bait for Klaus.

And at the same time, I realized that this was most likely a trap; all part of Klaus' plan.

But I don't care about that at the moment. Because I would finally get what I wanted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

458K 9.5K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
962K 38.1K 47
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
172K 7.6K 23
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
307K 17.6K 69
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...