If Only You Remember | Zayn M...

By Itskennedy112233

*Slowly being revised* All it took was for him to become famous and forget. For him to go on x factor and lea... More

~If Only You Remember Prolouge~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 1~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 2~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 3~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 4~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 5~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 6~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 7~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 8~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 9~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 10~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 11~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 12~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 13~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 14~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 15~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 16~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 17~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 18~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 19~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 20~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 21~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 22~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 23~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 24~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 25~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 26~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 27~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 28~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 29~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 31~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 32~
~if Only You Remember Chapter 33~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 34~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 35~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 36~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 37~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 38~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 39~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 40~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 41~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 42~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 43~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 44~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 45~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 46~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 47~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 48~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 49~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 50~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 51~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 52~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 53~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 54~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 55~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 56~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 57~
~If Only You Rememeber Chapter 58~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 59~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 60~
~If Only You Remember Epilogue~
~Author's Note~

~If Only You Remember Chapter 30~

4.1K 94 8
By Itskennedy112233

If Only Remember Chapter 30

Jasmine's Pov:

"Jasmine," I heard Zachary on the other side of the door. He softly knocked on the door. "Yeah?" I flatly said. "Can I come in?" He asked. I ignored him and continued to stare blankly at the tv, that wasn't on.

He opened the door and invited himself in. "Hey what's wrong?" He asked. "Makayla and I are in a fight I think," I said. I looked up at him from the tv.

"You think?" He said as he sat down on my bed. "Yeah," I flatly said. "We argued yesterday and we haven't talked since," I said. "You two maybe need space," he said.

"That's what I've been doing. I've been thinking about things," I said. "Do you want to tell me those things?" He asked with a smile. "No," I chuckled.

"I'm still thinking about them. A lot has been going on and I just need to breath. Get away from everything you know?" I said. "No I don't know," he said.

I playfully punched his shoulder and said, "I'm serious." He smiled and let out a sigh. "Maybe figure what ever your thinking out. Confront how you feel," he said.

"The thing is I don't know how I feel. I'm confused about it," I sighed. Gosh why did I have to bump into Zayn again.

He makes things so complicated. He gives way to many mix signals. Why can't he just straight up tell me how he feels?

One day it's flirting then the next he announces he has a girl friend.

Who happened to be Perrie. The one who was suppose to break his heart, just sayin.

"Then maybe you need more time to think about how you feel. Keep some space from Makayla for now till you figure things out," he said.

"Can I be alone for now? I just need time by myself," I groaned and buried my face in my pillow. "Sure. Just to let you know. Bowling night is at six," he patted my leg before walking out of my room, leaving the door open.

"You forgot to close my door!" I shouted. "You can close it yourself!" He shouted. I groaned in annoyance. I got out of bed and closed my door.

I sat back down in bed with my legs crossed.

Zayn annoys me to death. I have to admit that. He can be stubborn, mysterious, confusing, loud, rude, self centered sometimes, annoying, mean.

I could go in but I choose not to. Then other times he is hilarious and fun to be around.

It feels different though. Then what he used to be. Like before X-Factor.

Ever since Perrie came into the picture. Something's been different and I know it has.

He acts different, he asks me a lot of question, he is strange around me like awkward strange, and he doesn't want anybody to know about Perrie besides me.

He barely is around me more and hangs out with Perrie more. Not that I'm jealous or anything. I could really care less.

I just can't get to close to him again. I can't get to close to people. They always end up leaving me anyways. Makayla is the only one who stood by me through things.

I can trust her with everything and same goes for Zachary but he is family so it's different. The point is that I have to remind myself not to get too close to anybody.

I will always end up being hurt again and that's what I'm trying to avoid.

Maybe the feeling in my stomach I get around Zayn is never real. Maybe I just imagine that I get butterflies in my stomach. The feeling I get when we touch, I also imagine that to.

Nothing is real between us. There will never be Zayn and Jasmine again or Jasmine and Zayn. Never in a million years will it happen again.

I should probably stay away from him for a few days. Just to clear my head. I probably will stay away from the girls and the lads for a couple of days also. Besides tonight of course since its bowling night at six.

I need some alone time which is good. Go out by myself. Have some me time and think things through.

Forget about everything for a few days. I closed my eyes and smiled. "Just like now," I mumbled. My phone went off ringing.

I groaned and picked up my phone. "There goes that plan," I grumbled. "Hello?" I snapped as I picked up the phone. "Someone seems mad," Zayn's voice echoed through the phone.

"What is it now Zayn?" I asked. "I just want to tell you that tonight's plan is canceled. I can't go," he said. "What? Tonight is bowling night with everyone though," I said.

"Sorry can you let everyone know for me?" He pleaded. "Zayn why aren't you going- wait a minute," realization hit me. "Your going out with Perrie tonight," I frowned.

"Y-Yeah?" He said unsure. "You are! Aren't you," I said. "Maybe," he mumbled. "Cut it out Zayn and tell me," I rolled my eye even though he couldn't see.

"Fine yes I'm going out with her tonight. She asked me if I wanted to go out and I gave in and said yes," he said. "You know tonight is bowling night though. It's the first time of bowling night also. You have to go," I said.

"Sorry but I'm going out with Perrie," he said before hanging up. I rolled my eyes and fell back in bed. Canceling plans just for some girl. Smooth Zayn.

I quickly texted everyone about Zayn not going. He is probably already hanging out with Perrie. I placed my phone down on the bedside table.

I've got a few hours left before bowling. I'm going to use those hours of sleeping. Just like that, I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jasmine! Hurry up! It almost six!" I heard Zachary's loud voice. "I'm coming! I'm putting on my shoes," I said. I tied my converse and jumped up from my bed.

I grabbed my phone and walked out of my room. I jogged down the stairs to see Zachary ready but not Makayla. "Makayla? Why aren't you ready?" I asked.

She ignored and continued looking on her phone. I sighed and shook my head. I looked over at Zachary for some help. He just shrugged.

"Makayla why aren't you ready?" I asked again. No answer from her. "Makayla. Are you getting ready?" Zachary asked. "No I'm not going Zach," Makayla smiled up at him.

Are you kidding me? "Thought I'd stay home at the flat tonight," she smiled before walking upstairs. "Someone seems mad. If she answers me instead of you. Then that means something," Zachary joked.

I smacked his chest and said, "Let's get going." We walked to the car and got in. Me driving this time and him in the passengers. It look a lot of arguing for me to drive.

I put the key in the ignition and twisted it. The car started up and I back out. Making sure I had my seatbelt on before.

I pulled out of the driveway and onto the road. "So Makayla and Zayn aren't going? Zayn is most likely sleep so he won't go and Makayla doesn't want to go because your going," he said.

"Pretty much," I said. Besides the Zayn part. "What a night. Lets see how the rest turns out," he said. "I hope it goes out well. Harry might get Makayla to go some how. Then she will ignore me the whole time like I would ignore her," I said.

"So if she is going to act like that then I will to. Being a little brat," I mumbled. "No she isn't," he said. I looked over at him before looking back ahead.

"Who's side are you on?" I asked. "No one actually," he said. I sighed and nodded. "Your right. You shouldn't be in this," I said.

"Which I'm not," he pointed out. "No you aren't and won't be," I said. "Why is she mad anyways?" He asked. "Long story," I said. "I've got time," he said. "Yeah well I don't," I said.

"I don't want to think to much about it," I stated. "To much I see," he says. "Yep," I said. "Just let loose tonight and have some fun bowling!" He exclaimed.

I laughed and said, "Your right I should!" "Maybe you and Louis can compete in bowling," he suggested. "Oh what competition that would be," I chuckled.

"You both would be arguing over who won. Gosh I could see it now," he laughed. "Of course we would," I laughed along. "Team against team," he said.

"You and I are a team deal," I said. "You got that right," he high five me. "Team JZ like the rapper Jay-Z," he laughed. "Oh no," I laughed. "Please anything but that," I begged.

"That name is sticking sorry but not sorry," he said. "Of course," I muttered. We pulled up in a parking space out front of the bowling alley.

I see everyone's car here. They must already be inside. I took out the keys and got out. I looked at the bowling alley to see a ton of teens inside.

"This should be fun," Zachary muttered. I closed the door behind me. "Yeah we will see,' I said. I locked the doors and we began walking to the doors.

I scanned the room for the group and found them putting on their shoes at lane eight. "Over there," I pointed. Zachary followed my gaze and nodded once he saw them.

We walked over to the loud group and waved at them. "Hey," I smiled. "Jasmine! Zachary you made it!" Louis exclaimed. "Where's Makayla?" Harry asked.

"Is someone worried that she isn't here?" I cooed. Harry's cheeks turned bright red. "Maybe," he murmured. I laughed and sat down next to a familiar dark hair, tan skin and tattoo ink skin.

"Zayn?" I questioned. He looked up from his phone and nervously smiled. "Surprise," he said. "What are you doing here?"'I asked with a smile.

"Wait. Aren't you suppose to be hanging out with you know who?" I whispered. He sighed and shrugged. "Yeah but she got sick," he said. "Aw to bad. Least you will hang out with us," I said.

"So are we cool?" He asked. He held out his hand for me to shake. I rolled my eyes playfully and shook his hand. "Yeah. Just don't lie again," I said.

"I will take that into consideration. Won't happen again trust me," he said. I laughed and nodded. "Jasmine! Over here. Come get your shoes," Zachary said.

I sighed and got up. "Coming," I groaned. I walked up the three steps and to where Zachary is at. He stood leaning against the counter where the shoes were held.

"What size shoe are you again?" He asked. "Eight," I said. "In men?" He teased. I slapped his arm and said, "No dummy. In women's." He held his hands up in defense. "Alright! Don't need to be violent here," he joked.

"Don't worry," I said. A older man came from behind the counter. "What may I get you?" He asked. From the looks of his name tag, his name is Jeffery.

"A size eight in women's and a size ten in men's," Zachary said. Jeffery pulled out the two sizes and handed them to us. "Thank you," Zachary and I both waved before walking back to the group.

I sat back down next to Zayn. I kicked off my converse and set them aside. I put on the bowling shoes and tied them tight. I smiled and crossed my arms.

"You are one strange girl," Zayn laughed. "How?" I asked with a slight smile. "Smiling because you tied your bowling shoes?" He chuckled.

I was about to object but stopped. I shrugged and nodded. "You got a point," I said. "Jasmine!" I heard Louis and Niall's voice. I looked over at them who were currently sliding in front of the bowling lanes.

"Join us!" They shouted. I grinned and stood up. I ran over to them which was the wrong thing to do. Right when I stepped on the wood floors.

I went flying and sliding. I landed in my bum and muttered an ouch. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me. Zayn couldn't stop the smile that formed on his face.

The group burst out laughing as I laughed along. "Niall help me up," I laugh. He walked over, still laughing, and held out a hand for me. I gladly accepted it and he pulled me up.

"Thank you," I chuckled. "No problem," he grinned. I felt someone's stare on me. I turned around to see Zayn staring. He caught me looking back at him and quickly looked away.

"Let's get this game in now shall we?" Eleanor smiled. Danielle stood up and stood next to her. "Teams vs team?" Liam suggested. "Jasmine and I are already a team," Zachary smiled and wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

"Of course Liam and Danielle, Eleanor and Louis would be their own team. Now three left," Harry said. "I call Harry!" Niall shouted and jumped into Harry's arms.

"Wow. Don't I feel special," Zayn joked. "Join us Zayn. So we can keep the JZ team name," Zachary said. "Oh come on. That awful team name," I said.

"Yes Jasmine," Zachary rolled his eyes. "Hey! Like the rapper Jay-Z," Zayn said. "Exactly," I said. "That is why that is our team name but with J and Z together," Zachary said. They high five each other with goofy grins on their faces.

"Oh please help me," I muttered. "We have lanes seven and eight. So Zayn, Zachary, and Jasmine vs Niall and Harry. We good?" Danielle said. "Perfect! I get stuck with the goofy boys," I said.

Eleanor and Danielle snickered before starting their game. "Oh please let this game go good," I pleaded. "Oh stop wining and have fun Jaz," Zayn nudged me with a smile.

My stomach formed butterflies again. I haven't heard that nickname in awhile. I lightly smiled at him and nodded. "Let the games begin!" Harry shouted.

"You got that from the hunger games," I said. "Ruining the moment Jasmine. I see how it is," he teased. I laughed and shook my head. "Team Awesomeness vs Team JZ," Niall said.

"Awesomeness? Is that even a word," Zachary said. "I don't know," Niall shrugged with a laugh following after. Gosh that boy could laugh all day and night.

"Team JZ is first. Who wants to bowl?" Zachary asked Zayn and I. "I think Jasmine should go," Zayn said. I looked at him with an eyebrow raised.

"Me?" I said. "Yeh you," he smiled. "Oh ok then," I said. I picked up an 8lb ball and walked up to the lane.

"And don't poke me or tickle me," I sent a glare towards Harry and Niall. They just smiled innocently back. I looked back the lane.

I placed my fingers in the bowling ball and swung my arm back as I walked forward. I let go of the ball and watched it roll down the center.

"Boo! Miss!" Harry and Niall shouted. I looked at them and said, "Yeah we will see." I looked ahead and saw watched all ten pins knock down.

"Yes!" I cheered. Niall and Harry were gobsmacked. "Let the games begin," I winked at them and sat back down. "So who's next?" I grinned.

Everybody looked shocked as they stared back at me. "What?" I asked. "Your really good," Zayn said. "Yeah and?" I chuckled. "You used to be horrible!" Zachary said.

"Gee thanks Zach," I sarcastically said. "How?" He asked. "Practice," I laughed. "Figures," he smiled and laugh. "Come on Niall. You can do this," Harry said.

Niall nodded and grabbed a 11lb bowling ball and walked forward to the lane. He swung his arm back and let go of the ball. The ball went rolling down the lane.

I saw Niall cross his fingers. The ball rolled and only knocked down eight pins. He groaned and stomped back over. "Oh it's ok Niall. Better luck next time," I said.

"Yeah what ever," he grumbled. I couldn't help but laugh at how upset he is. He grabbed the same bowling ball and walked back to the lane.

He rolled the bowling ball and knocked down the other two pins. "Yes!" Niall grinned as he threw his arms up in the air. "The game is just getting started," Niall winked at me.

My cheeks turned a crimson color. Zayn stiffen next to me. He looked between Niall and I.

Zachary sensed the awkwardness and said, "So who's next?" grinned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can't do this!" Zayn shouted as he stomped back to collect his bowling ball again. He collected it and made his way in front of the lane again. His bowling ball kept going into the gutter.

I sighed and looked around me before getting up to help him. I stood behind him and wrapped my arm around his. He jumped and turned around to face me.

"Do you want help or no?" I asked. He nodded and quickly looked away. I wrapped my arm around his again. I guided him how to bowl. I swung our arm back then forward.

Letting go of the ball and watching it roll down the lane. Zayn seem nervous as he watched. The bowling ball knocked down all the pins. "Yes!" Zayn shouted.

"Good job," I smiled. He hugged me and said, "Thank you Jasmine." "Your welcome," I hugged him back. We let go and smiled at each other.

We awkwardly looked away and walked back to our seats. "I'm going to get snacks. Anyone want anything?" Zayn asked. "A pretzel with cheese dipping," I grinned.

"Some hot dogs!" Niall exclaimed. "Ok," Zayn chuckled, "Anyone else?" "No I'm good," Zachary said. "Nope," Harry said. Zayn nodded and jogged off.

Niall sat down next to me and nudged me. "You sure make Zayn happy," he said. I looked at him confused. "What?" I said. "You make Zayn happy," he repeated.

"How?" I asked. "I don't know," he shrugged. "He is more himself and more happy since you've been here," he said. "In what ways?" I asked.

"I'm not sure. He is more happy. Before he was so alone and not himself. He hated going out and if he did. He would get drunk all the time. Not caring about anyone or anything," he said.

"Since you came back. He has been himself," he said. "Is that a good thing?" I asked. "Of course!" He smiled. I smiled and looked down. I looked back up at him.

A blush crept onto my cheeks. "Everyone is glad he is being himself again. They missed the old him," he said. "Well I'm glad he is back," I smiled. "Me to," he grinned.

I laughed and pushed Niall away in a joking way. He laughed and ran off to who knows where.

I heard a familiar voice a few feet away. I looked around me and my eyes landed on a familiar blonde hair girl hanging out with a guy. They were getting awfully close.

I looked a way till realization hit me like a ton of bricks. I quickly looked back at the blonde hair girl. I rubbed my eyes to see I'm not seeing things.

What is Perrie doing here with another guy!?

A/n: A little Jaymine moment in this chapter for you all! Like I said. I made it longer than the last few chapters. So Perrie is caught lying and out with a different guy! What do you think will happen in the next chapter? You will find out! Remember to vote and Comment! Outfit on Polyvore!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 311 40
"Get out before I do something wrong." I said my voice hard and cold. I saw her stumble back a little before she took the support of the side table...
233K 7.9K 52
This is my story to tell and I am going to tell it. This story is about a boy, he was so broken before he met the loves of his live. Louis William To...
20.2K 189 21
Kate Carter used to believe she loved Zayn Malik. But when he joined One Direction, she met Harry Styles, and everything changed. A night with both b...
323K 5.8K 26
Broken. That's what I was. Sometimes I wish I wasn't like this. I wonder how different my life would have been if I didn't have an abusive father...