Demon in Love (Kuroshitsuji F...

By setsunamidori

What if it was not Ciel Phantomhive whom Sebastian Michaelis serves? But a 15 year old girl named, Sakura Ros... More

Prologue
Chapter 01 I Sold my Soul to a Demon
Chapter 02 Everything Has Changed
Chapter 03 Her Butler, Wonderful
Chapter 04 Her Butler, Descriptive
Chapter 05 Annoyed - Phantom
Chapter 06 Shinigami
Chapter 07 Grell Sutcliff
Chapter 8 Reapers - Demon
Chapter 9 Undertaker - Doppelganger
Chapter 10 Compensation
Chapter 11 Danger is Near
Chapter 12 Fury - Encounter
Chapter 13 Shinigami on the Picture
Chapter 14 Darkness Falls
Chapter 15 Vines of Vengeance Part 1
Chapter 16 Vines of Vengeance Part 2
Chapter 17 The Last Time
Chapter 19 Their Master, Wakes Up
Chapter 20 Meet Soma and Agni
Chapter 21 Royalties Day Out
Chapter 22 Sickness - Sakura
Chapter 23 Sakura's Sweet 16 Birthday
Chapter 24 The Choice
Chapter 25 Earl Trancy
Chapter 26 Blossom Grove
Chapter 27 Double Danger
Chapter 28 Birthday - Valentines
Chapter 29 Rescue
Chapter 30 Does She Know?
Chapter 31 Just a Kiss
Chapter 32 Don't Cry Over Spilled Milk
Chapter 33 Dilemma
Chapter 34 Angels and Demons plus Shinigamis?!
Chapter 35 Claude's Contract
Chapter 36 Maoh
Chapter 37 Being Cozy
Chapter 38 Wandering Soul
Chapter 39 Romantic Getaway
Chapter 40 Payback Time Part 1
Chapter 41 Payback Time Part 2

Chapter 18 What she means to Him

422 12 0
By setsunamidori

Chapter 18

What she means to Him

Sebastian’s POV

Laying her down on the stone bench…. Milady’s soul gives off a rich fragrance, aa…. Any demon will surely go mad to have a taste of this high quality soul of hers. I lightly caressed her face and lay my head on her chest…. Listening to her faint heartbeat.

“Ojou-sama….”

I do not intend to have a taste but my malicious, selfish, cunning and calculating side told me to have at least taste her blood as a compensation of being her butler so…. I licked her neck and I’m not that prepared on the reaction of my body… my eyes glowed red, slowly I dipped my fangs on her and indulge myself at the taste of her blood….. Her body yelped and moaned pain I covered her mouth….. I have to stop or else I will drain all of her blood, I licked away my lips to brush away excess amount of blood.

“Wake up soon, My Sakura.”

*flashback

Morning after rescuing her from Quentin…….

“H-How did you do that?”

“As a butler of the Rosenburg family, what would I do if I can’t even restore the mansion in a jiffy?”

“I will need some servants.”

“I’ll go look first thing in the afternoon for now……”

I carried her inside right straight in her room’s bathroom.

DISCLAIM ER: THE FOLLOWING DIALOGUES CAME FROM Lady of the Knight by TORI PHILLIPS iniba-iba ko lang ‘yung ibang scenes…….

“Take off your clothes.”

Fury almost choked Sakura. “Don’t you have shame? How could I----“

Sebastian snapped his fingers. “Hurry squirt before the water cools.”

Sakura pursed her lips. “You want me to strip naked while you stand there watching me?” He appeared to ponder the question.

He crossed his arms across his chest. “I will not just watch I’m going to give you the most thorough scrubbing of your life. Now for the love of warm water, will you please undress--- or shall I do it for you? ”

“Alright! Alright! Turn around I can go on the tub myself.”He did what she told.

Taking a deep breath, she stepped into the tub. Sebastian crossed the tub in two strides and pushed her into the water. “Mmfffgb….!”

“Hold still.”

She opened her mouth to say something but stopped when she saw him lathering his hands with soap. With a snort she turned away from him. He scrubbed her neck and shoulders. Rinsing her back he saw a number of purple bruises staining her fair skin. He touched one place lightly and gritted his teeth when she flinched. His mind clouded with anger at the sight of her mistreatment.

Sebastian sighed and added more oil of roses to the bath water. He scrubbed one of her arms with a small brush.

“Did you kill him?”

“That vermin has nothing to do with you now. You need not fear him.” He murmured softly. Slowly she turned around. Sheen of tears over her eyes.

Sebastian dipped a soft cloth into the water, soaped it then gently held her chin between his thumb and forefinger while he washed her face. “I promise to never betray you, never lie to you and never leave your side until the day you fulfilled your wish..Because I am your butler. Bend over and close your eyes.”

Sakura’s expression immediately hardened. “Why?”

He poured some pale cream into his palm. “Because this will sting if it creeps your eyes.” He lathered the wilderness of her hair. Patiently, he worked his fingers through the tangles. Sakura sat very still while he added more soap, then more water. The scent of roses grew stronger after each rinse.

Sebastian discovered that he was enjoying himself. He liked the way her wet locks tended to curl around his fingers. He caressed her neck and behind her delicate ears. He traced his finger down her bowed spine. She shivered under his touch. Sebastian brought himself up for short. He soaped her tresses the fourth time.

“You have done that already.” She sputtered.

“Yes. And I will do it again if necessary.” He poured several more jugfuls over her. He handed her the scrubbing cloth and the diminished chunk of soap. “Wash your paps and your…ah… nether area. It’s not proper for a gentleman to perform that service.”

He levered himself onto one of the stools and watched her as she continued her ablutions. Sakura wrung at the washcloth. “Water’s getting cold.”

“You may get out now, and dry yourself.” She took the towels. She turned her back to him and stepped out into the tub. He moved quickly behind Sakura and dried her quickly. She tried to squirm away from his vigorous ministrations.

“Will this garment suffice for the time being, my lady?”

“Ah....”

Sakura dressed herself and Sebastian helped her with finishing touches.

Sebastian took a comb and began to pull it through her tangled locks. Sakura squealed. He chuckled while he worked on a particularly stubborn snarl. “Stop it! Are trying to make me bald?”

Few days passed….

A lady in training

New Servants:

Maylene as a maid

Finnian/Finny as the gardener

Baldroy/Bard as the cook

Kazuya as the second one in charge from Sebastian.

Sakura drew herself up and tossed her wild hair over her shoulders. “Then lead me to the table, if that’s what you like. But do it quickly.”

Sebastian beamed at her as if she had just said something clever. “Shall we---- my lady?”

At the dining table.

Sebastian led her to a folding chair, and then he stepped behind it and gestured for her to sit. She twisted her finger behind her back. “I do not know what you want me to do.” She eyed the tempting arrayed before her.

He gave her another one of those melting smiles. “Allow me to push the chair closer to the table.”

Sakura cleared her throat. “Alright then.” She didn’t move. Her mouth watered.

Behind her, Kazuya snickered.

Sebastian leaned over the back of the chair and whispered. “Sakura Ojou-sama, you are supposed to slide in front of it and sit down, when you feel the seat touch the back of your knees.”

Sakura wiggled her nose as she regarded the flimsy little thing. She didn’t trust him that yet. He grinned at her and waited. No one uttered a word. The lure of tantalizing supper grew stronger. Sakura’s stomach growled out loud.

“Trust me.” his lips mouthed the words.“A lady is always served her food,” Sebastian instructed her with a grin.

Flinging her usual caution to the wind, Sakura took a deep breath and did as he instructed. Sebastian seated in front of her and opened his mouth to instruct her at the proper use of her untouched napkin and the pearl –handed fork that lay by her plate. Then he checked himself. Plainly, the child is starving.

She wanted to scream out loud! “Boku wa….I don’t know how to be a lady anymore. It’s just… been too long.”

“If a lady desires to partake of a meal, she is served.”

“So serve me then.”

The girl gasped when she looked down at her plate. She licked her fingers clean of the honey- mustard sauce. “Is something wrong? I think I must have done something wrong.”

He cleared his throat. “A lady eats with small mouthfuls so that her cheeks are not puffed out like squirrel at nutting time.” he sipped his wine and expanded on the theme. “Ladies do not pounce upon their food as if it would disappear before they could taste it, nor do they discourse with their mouths full.”

Sakura swallowed her spiced peach then turn her gaze to her tutor butler, “I think you are much interested to lecture me at this hour instead of eating.”

He stared at her for a moment. “You will be ill if you eat too much rich food all at once.”

She twirled her fork. “Hmmmph.” She remarked as she skewered the cheese on his plate.

…….

“Tidy your hair Ojou-sama. Ladies do not go outside with sleep knots in their tresses.” She picked up the brush and ran her fingers through its thick bristles. “Boku wa---“

“Let us begin with your first lesson and most important lesson, Ojou-sama. Boku is not fit for a lady to use instead you should use watashi. You will banish that foul sound from your mouth this instant. Say ‘Watashi wa.’”

He turned her hand over and studied her palm and nails like a blacksmith. He clicked his tongue against his teeth. “Ojou-sama, nail biting is a nasty habit.”

She tensed and curled her fingers into a ball.  He looked at her annoying amusement.

“Ladies do not chew on their nails, Ojou-sama.”

“Boku wa--- that is watashi wa…  I forgot to be a proper lady….” She reminded him, twisting out of his grasp.

“Right, but you will be!”

…..

Sebastian lifted a large green leather- bound book from the shelf. “Stand up, milady.” When Sakura did so, he balanced the book on top of her head. “You may want to try walking with that thing in your head.”

“It’s heavy.”

He nodded with a grin. “Yes. This is a weighty one.”

“Sakura stiffened. “Why am I standing here like a bloody trained bear with this blessed book on my head?”

“It will help you with your posture. Now walk--- go to.”

Sakura took a hesitant step. The book slid off to one side. Finny caught it before it hit the ground. “Not bad! Ojou-sama, do not look at your feet when you walk. Stare straight ahead and pull back your shoulders.

Her lessons went on for at least 2 months before she became a full pledge lady once more and the result was greater than the demon butler expected.

*end of flashback.

As a demon I shouldn’t feel this way. Watching her grow, I believed she would one day become my sleeping beauty. How could I possibly watch her die…. In my hands?

“A demon opposing the faustian contract? I have never heard such a thing!”

Sebastian abruptly looked at the ‘intruder’.

“Don’t tell me you’ve already-----“

“It’s too early for that.”

“Well… your plan is to turn her into one of us. A demon. How foolish. She’s still incomplete and had lost the one thing a human should have. The ability to love.”

“Dare desu ka.”

Author’s Note:
Let is pronounce the name of Claude as Kuroodo in Japanese pronounciation and Faustus as it is.

“Claude Faustus. You can’t do it alone especially if you intend to restore her health in no time.” the man named Claude swiftly went over to examine Sakura’s body. “I can see why… she’s pretty and smell nice.”

Claude’s face hit the ground when Sebastian roughly, pinned him down. “Touch her and you’re dead.”

Claude chuckled. “I will help you with the condition….. I will also be her butler and if I succeed to strain your contract…. I will pierce Sakura Roseburg’s soft skin with my teeth…and slowly suck out her sensual soul.”

“Are you prepared to have the eternal curse if you lose?”

‘You’re talking about the punishment so easy but there’s no need for that because I intend to win.” Claude confidently answered.

“Very well. I accept your offer.”

The demons Sebastian and Claude perform a ritual to restore Sakura’s health with the Faustian mark drawn on the ground each of the two drops few of their blood where her body laid.

Her soft breathing and faint heartbeat was all they could hear, they began lighting candles…. Few hours later….. They could hear her breathing and heartbeat in a normal paced.

“We don’t know when she will awaken…. It could be days, weeks, months or years.”

“I don’t care.”

Ojou-sama showed signs of awakening a month before her 16th birthday.

 Snake on the right side.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

817K 25.4K 21
Ciel x Reader x Sebastian Black Butler --------------------------------- When Elizabeth brings her best friend (You) along to her stay at the Phantom...
60.2K 1.4K 26
A girl escapes her nightmare after being tested and used for 8 years. She meets a boy also with a troubled past, and his butler who claimed to be a d...
3.6K 140 50
Mallory forms a contract with a demon, Claude Faustus. She doesn't exactly care for him, but you know. One evening, Mallory goes to a ball at the Ph...
430K 15.9K 30
A Sebaciel fanfiction. After Ciel is kidnapped and harmed yet again, Sebastian's attitude towards his master finally begins to change. What is this s...