Insane Screams | s.s.

By quititstilinski

-I do not own any of the teen wolf characters- Fresh out of Eichenhouse, and holding back the screams that wo... More

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
author's note

Chapter 1

3.5K 81 49
By quititstilinski

{Word Count: 1185}

I was free, still in those damn clothes the people around me gave me. I shuffled out and looked into the bin with my values from 7 years ago. As if they were any use to me now, I saw my mom standing in the doorway. My facial expression didn't change when I saw her. She locked me up in this place for seven years! I don't know how anyone else would react but I sure as hell wasn't happy with her.

"Hi, Olympia," my mom said.

"Mother," I made sure the words that left my mouth were as cold as dry ice.

"You know I had to do this right?" She said walking me out.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, I need clothes other than these pieces of cloth I've been stuck with for seven years," I laced each word poison.

"I figured you'd want to," she nodded.

"Yeah, unless you want to send me back," I said, getting into the car.

"Olympia," my mom said sadly.

"It's whatever, I'll get over it. In seven years," I mumbled the last part, but she definitely heard it.

She started the car and started our way to the mall.

-One Week later, Monday-

I sighed brushing through my blonde hair and sliding on my usual light denim skinny jeans, an Arctic Monkeys shirt, I had recently gotten into music, and the pulling a hoodie on over it. It would be my first day at high school, Beacon Hills High to be exact. Apparently according to my brother, a lot of weird things have been happening since I left for Eichenhouse. Of course I miss all the fun stuff. I pulled my hair out of the hoodie and grabbed my backpack, an apple and making my way out the door without saying a word. I bit into the apple and started walking down my street, some students ahead were barely within view. Finally reaching the intersection, I crossed with 4 other student. The school itself came into view and I got a bad feeling in my gut. One that I recognized immediately.

Just shake it off Oly (pronounced Oli), don't focus on it.

I sighed, walking up the stairs to the school and the closer I got, the more worse of a feeling I got, but I did what I've been doing for the last 7 years, I ignored it. When I got in and found my way to the principals office.

"Olympia Gold, okay, here's your locker number, and your schedule," the person at the desk informed.

I nodded, staring down at the schedule with a map of the school on the back. I glanced it over and decided to find my locker. Barely finding this locker through the crowded hallways, I then struggled with opening the damn thing. Whatever I'm feeling had put me on edge, and it's not going very well. I finally got the stupid lock to open and I shoved stuff in and took off my hoodie. I grabbed my binder that I picked out for science. Then the bell rang, my eyes widened before frantically looking for where the science room was.

It's on the opposite side of the school?!

I groaned slamming my locker closed and putting the lock on. I shuffled my way to the science room opening the door when I felt everyone's eyes on me.

"You must be Olympia, I'm Ms. Rose, I have you seated next to.." She trailed off looking at a chart.

"Mason," she pointed over to the person who I assumed was Mason.

I walked over to the desk, people's eyes falling off my back at random intervals. I took my seat and set out my notebook and grabbed a pencil. I looked over at him and he quickly looked away. I looked back down at my note book and started writing.

The kid two rows in front of me got up, blonde hair, maybe blue eyes, I couldn't tell from here, and he grabbed everything. He basically dashed out of the room.

"Mr. Dunbar where do you think you're going?" The teacher asked but that kid was as gone as Pompeii by the time she finished her sentence, "Mason, sit down."

I looked over and he was half standing, half sitting. He bit his lip, sitting down hesitantly. Of course my mind went directly to small talk.

"You know him?" I asked.

"Best friends," he answered simply.

"You worried about where he went?" I asked, turning my head away from my writing to look at him.

"Yeah," he said.

I looked to the clock, and then back at Mason, then to Ms. Rose.

"Follow my lead," I whispered, he just kinda looked at me before watching me stand up.

"Ms. Rose, I was wondering if Mason could show me around for the last ten minutes, I don't want to be late to anymore classes," I explained, putting on my acting skills.

"Mason, would you mind showing Ms. Gold around," Ms. Rose asked, I turned around and cocked an eyebrow at him.

He smiled, "Not at all."

We bother rushed out of the classroom and I smiled.

"We could get along, Olympia, interesting name by the way," he said.

I was distracted by the feeling in my gut before saying, "what?" half-heartedly.

"Olympia, it's a cool name," he repeated.

"Oh yeah, thanks," I nodded.

"I gotta find Liam, thanks for helping me out though," Mason said.

"This Liam guy owes me a school tour when you find him, just saying," I shrugged.

"I'll make sure to let him know," Mason replied, before taking off down the hall.

I unfolded my map in my pocket and looked for my next class, English. I followed the map finding my way through the stupid, confusing school. Finally finding the room I was looking for, 3 minutes after the bell. I got in and went to the teachers desk.

"Hi, I'm Olympia, I'm new, I was wondering where is be sitting," I asked.

He turned around, "Olympia, you sit right there."

I nodded and took my seat, second row, 3 seats back. That's when he walked in, the blonde form earlier, what was his name? Did I seriously already forget, Lola? No, Oly it's not Lola, makes its li? Li....

He sat down in the seat to the left of mine, I look over at him, and he looked at me, flashing me a smile.  I scrunched my eyebrows, still trying to remember his stupid name. Maybe I should call him plant or something and be done with this mental war inside my head.

"What?" His voice echoed through my ears.

I forgot this plant could talk!

"Uhm, nothing," I quickly looked away.

"I'm Liam, you?" He asked.

I smiled, Liam, I don't know, plant seems to suit him better.

"Olympia," I quickly looked over at him.

"Ah, new girl, Mason told me I owe you a school tour," he said.

"That you do, pl- Liam."

I literally almost called him plant.

"What?" He half chuckled, half laughed.

My cheeks felt a bit warm, "nothing."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 250 36
Senior year has officially begun for Scott, Josie, Stiles, Lydia, and Kira. And Liam was entering the Sophomore year. Everything is beginning to ch...
2.9K 65 55
Emma Rodriguez should be dead. But she finds herself very much alive. As it would turn out, one closest to her has a deeply hidden secret. New thr...
10.1K 429 28
𝐒𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 ─ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐒. Kat has always known what she was going to do with he...
1.1M 19.3K 154
☼ imagines and preferences for the teen wolf characters. [ WRITTEN WHEN I WAS YOUNG, SOME ARE BAD ] mtv's teen wolf -gothlunch 2016-2017 COMPLE...