The Artist

Von imagineifharry

Ellen Darke, an aspiring artist, has just moved to Seattle. She's living her dream, new city, new apartment a... Mehr

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Update

Chapter Twenty Seven

3.9K 108 79
Von imagineifharry

I'm crying; I drew Zayn and (I think) it turned out well, so I posted it on insta and HIS AUNTIE LIKED THE PHOTO ICRY. Yeah, that's my inner lil artist popping out. Here we gooooo.....

Oh and this ones dedicated to Boo_banana_16 because her spam of comments always make me smile and she's a very lovely little lady!

I twist and turn all night, thinking about him. Well, it's a toss up between him and my surprisingly uncomfortable couch. I hope he got home safe. Of course he got home safe, I say to myself, he only lives down the hall for goodness sake.

As compensation for last nights events, I get up and make my mother and I breakfast. I scavenge through the cupboards and decide I'm making an omelet. I should do another shopping soon, I've gone through twice as much as usual on account of my mothers staying.. And constant hunger.

Just as I'm about to call her, my mother emerges in a sleepy, bed headed state.

"Morning!" I chirp and she smiles, stretching her arms out as she yawns.

"Good morning my little one." She kisses my forehead. "Mmm," she hums, smelling the omelet and bacon. "Looks wonderful."

I plate up the food and we sit down to eat. I notice my mother frowning and looking at the stool pulled out in the middle of the floor. Where Harry was last night.

"He didn't stay?" She asks and I shake my head no.

"I made him go home." I say quietly, feeling really embarrassed about the whole thing. My mother must feel disappointed in me. "I'm sorry you had to see him like that.... He's not usually..."

"Drunk?" She offers the word and I look down.

"Mmhmm." I pick at my bacon.

"He seemed very... Well Ellen, I really don't know what to say. He seemed very.. Interested in you." I can tell she's trying to find something positive to say.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, he didn't once acknowledge me. Just you." She shrugs. I noticed that, but I didn't think much of it.

"He was probably too drunk to see you. Limited vision." I laugh and she joins. "I should probably go and see if he's ok later." I sigh, eating the last of my omelet.

"No you should not!" Momma pipes up, looking seriously at me. What's all this going to be about... "You wait for him to come here and apologise for arriving on your doorstep in the early hours pissed drunk!" She exclaims as if it's obvious. "The balls in your court Ellen." She smiles, putting her plate in the sink... Looks like I'm doing the dishes too then.

"I suppose." I say nonchalantly, I don't read into things that much. But I suppose what she's saying makes sense.

"Now, go shower and I'll do the dishes." She smiles. Ah, I've escaped dish duty.

"Thanks momma." I give her a quick hug and skip to the bathroom.

After my shower, I decide leave my hair to dry naturally, so basically I have to deal with a damp mess for a few hours.

I pull a blue sweatshirt over my head and my jeans, leaving my feet bare for the time being. I roll my eyes when the sweatshirt rolls off one shoulder, they neck hole is way to big on this. I probably should've taken it back.

I pad into the kitchen, shaking my hair out when I'm greeted with a shocking site.

Harry and my mother drinking coffee at my breakfast table. I stop in my tracks, my mouth forming and 'O' shape, but I quickly recover and shut it.

Harry's eyes land on me and my mother turns around with a smile.

"Look who stopped by... Again." She winks at me and I cringe.

I see Harry roll his eyes when she's not looking and bite my lip to stop my laughter.

"Hello Ellen." He stares me up and down indiscreetly. Why does he do that, it makes me feel so awkward.

"Harry." I give him a little nod and sit beside my mother, who hasn't gotten the hint to leave yet. I kick her gently under the table and she immediately excuses herself.

"Sorry for, eh.. Stopping by yesterday evening." He says, suppressing a smirk. Is he serious?

"Evening? It was four in the morning!" I scoff.

"Were you asleep?" He asks and I furrow my brows.

"...no."

"Well then, what's the problem?" He grins at me. I roll my eyes and run my hand through my wet hair.

"Why are you here?" I ask him. A frown takes over his face and I notice he squeezes his knuckles tightly. And then, I notice the cuts on his ring and pink my finger.

I examine them. "Oh for god sake Harry." I sigh, looking up at him for an explanation. "You had blood on your shirt last night, you were in a fight weren't you?" I scold him as I check the rest of his knuckles for cuts.

He lets out a heavy, long breath and wraps his long fingers around mine, making my breathing hitch. I try to tell him not to but I can't, my voice doesn't seem to work.

"I knew I was right." He says, looking straight into my eyes. If I was holding this level of eye contact with anyone else, I'd find it awkward and look away, but I can't tear my eyes off of him.

"What?" I ask, my voice lower than usual. He lets go of my hand and walks around to my side of the table, his tall frame towering over me.

"I said, you only pay attention to me when I'm either drunk or busted up." His face holds a stern look, yet his eyes are gentle. "So for the sake of argument, let's just say I'm both now."

He drops his head and kisses me, using his tongue to part my lips. I try not to let him in, I use everything I have.

"Stop fighting me Ellen." He breathes, cupping my face in his huge hands and successfully kissing me. Oh so successfully.

He's slow. His tongue moving slowly and steadily to an unknown rhythm. I pull away, regardless of his slow movements, I'm breathless.

"I need answers" I frown.

"I'll give you them." He smiles. "I'm taking you somewhere. Ok." It's not a question or request, it's a demand.

"My mother.."

"Can wait. We won't be long." He says softly and I nod. This can't be a good idea but if I get the answers I've been searching for...

I stand up and knock on my bedroom door, my mother opens it immediately. "I'm going out for a little while, is that ok?" I ask.

"Course it is! Be careful."

We've been driving for a little while now, mostly in silence but it's a comfortable quiet with the radio is playing softly in the background.

"Where are we going?" I finally ask.

"To my other house." He smiles, turning a sharp left corner down a seemingly barren road.

"You have another flat?!" I exclaim, suddenly feeling very excited to see it. Is it as nice as the other one? Bigger? Smaller?

"House, Ellen." He stresses. "It's a house." He turns another left down a bumpy and narrow road.

He's got a full blown house? How can he afford that?

There's a few little houses on this road, a couple of shops and bars but nothing much.

He puts his hand on my thigh, making me heat up inside.

"Are you ok?" He asks, keeping his eyes on the road but one hand on me.

"Yeah."

"What're you thinking about?"

"How you afford another house?" I say awkwardly. He surprises me by smiling. Then again when am I not surprised by him in some way.

"I just can, I've been working for quite a while." He shrugs. I nod and he begins moving his thumb over and back my leg. Even though he's not touching my skin it still feels, well, good.

After about another five minutes driving down the road, we come to a house. A really amazing house.

It's almost like a cabin... But so much bigger. There's a lot of glass and a lot of wood. Surely this can't be his?

"Is this-"

"Mine? Mmhmm." He grins, stopping the car and hopping out. I follow, gazing at the house in awe.

"It's incredible."

"Come on in then." He laughs. He's halfway to the door and I'm still standing on the path, ogling at it.

I catch up quickly as he opens the door and let's us in.

My god, it's even better on the inside. The floor is a dark wood, the same as outside and the walls are cream, not that there's many walls because most of it it just floor to ceiling glass windows.

The view isn't much, just buildings and roads but it's like a little paradise other than that.

"You like it then?" He laughs, throwing his jacket on the couch.

"Yeah." I breathe, walking over to the window and looking out.

His arms wrap around me, hooking them just under my chest and begins kissing my neck with warm, wet kisses. I moan a little too loudly buy it only seems to fuel his fire as his hands begin travelling down my stomach, leaving my hot as he does.

"Harry." I remember why we came here. "Answers."

He stops and nods, staying in the position he's in. Just standing with his arms around me.

"Who was the guy who came to the apartment?" I ask.

"I met him at a bar once, we didn't get on at all and between prides and alcohol, we started playing poker.. Him and his friend Gus and me and Niall, we lost and the prize was money. We paid him half andwe still owed him more, which is why he came knocking." He sighs out. "I only called you what I called you because I didn't want him telling you about the money, it's embarrassing. And Ellen I'm so sorry, I would never call you anything out of your name. I promise." I nod, feeling a little of the hurt heal over.

"Have you paid him yet?" I ask and he nods yes. I want to ask how much he owed them but I don't want to ask too much, I have more questions.

"And he was the one who ransacked my flat, to try scare me." He says. "The gun in the bathroom is solely for protection if I ever need it, the bathroom is closest to the door." He informs me.

I feel ok with the answers I've gotten. I'm happy he told me. And I feel better about saying what I'm about to say.

"Ok," I turn around to face him. "You can keep going now." I take this opportunity to pull a smirk of my own. He lights up, pulling me by the arm down a hallway.

He flicks on a light switch and I'm exposed to a bedroom. The walls in here are covered in paintings, done by him I'm assuming. And the bed is huge, ordained with plush red blankets and pillows.

He lays me down, moving his hands down to my pants, but I stop him. He shoots his head up, a questioning frown on his face. He gives me a 'what's wrong?' Look.

"I think I owe you a favour by now, don't you think?" I bat my lashes innocently and his eyes go dark, almost black. He doesn't speak.. He just nods and flips us over, so I'm on top.

I take the hem of his shirt in my hands and pull it up, he brushes me off. "Leave it." He grunts. I pull it up till its above his stomach and he shifts in discomfort.

His stomach is as tattooed as his arms. There's a moth tattoo on his lower stomach, and two ferns on his hips, I've never given much thought to tattoos, but they're beautiful.

I undo his belt buckle and pull down his jeans. I run my hand down his bare stomach and his head falls back on the pillow.

I start at the top of his stomach, and kiss down in a line. His beautiful groans fill the air, that alone enough to turn me on.

I plant a sloppy kiss just underneath, nipping on the skins slightly.

"You fucking tease." He hisses when I reach the hem of his very tight boxers.

I slowly peel them off him, leaving him in nothing but the t-shirt he wants to leave on.

I move back up to his face, feeling him hard against my thigh.

I kiss him roughly, wanting to make him feel as good as he makes me feel. His eyes are screwed shut, even now before I've even touched him.

"Relax..." I smirk. He's like putty in my hands, for a change.

I move back down, kneeling at the bottom of the bed as he sits up, holding himself up with his hands.

I take him in, and watch his eyes roll back in his head as I bob my head slightly.

"Jesus Ellen." He hisses as I swirl my tongue. I look up at him, his eyes are now fixed on me. His chest is moving up and down and his toes are curling beside me. I speed my movements up and I notice him grip the sheets. "I'm gonna..." And he releases.

It hits the back of my throat and I discretely wince, I swallow hard and he falls back onto the bed. He pulls his boxers up from his ankles.

I climb back up on the bed and lay beside him. He rolls over and looks at me with a mixed expression, it's like seriously relaxed and surprised.

"That was, fucking unbelievable."

I shrug and smile. "So, how much do I owe you?" He jokes and I smack his arm playfully.

"Screw you!" I scold as his laugh fills the room.

"Sorry." He grins, stretching his arms. "So, your tur-"

I hear my phone ringing in my jean pocket.

He groans and kisses my jawline. "Leave it."

"It could be my mother." I sigh, pulling it out of my pocket.

"Who is it?" He asks and I panic. Should I tell him? I remind myself of what happened last time when Louis was mentioned. When I don't reply, his look changes.

He takes my phone and let's out an angry breath. He answers it and I try to grab it off him.

"Sorry, Ellen's busy at the moment. Please leave a message." He snaps and then hangs up on Louis.

"That was rude." I take my phone back off him.

"I'm rude." He shrugs, standing up and putting his jeans back on.

"Harry stop." I sigh, walking over to him. I grab his wrist when he tries to walk away. He spins round on his heels.

"I'm with you, aren't I?" I say softly.

His eyes soften and he sighs, and stops resisting my pulling on his wrist.

"Louis and I, just aren't... The best of friends."

You can say that again.

"Ok, but you don't have to flip shit when he calls me?" I giggle and he rolls his eyes, but smiles at me after.

"Fine. Are you hungry?" He asks and leads me into the kitchen. "I can't imagine you are but, just thought I'd ask." He winks at me and I blush. "Grilled cheese?"

I laugh and nod, sitting at the table. I watch him as he gathers the ingredients and makes the food.

I watch how his muscles in his arms move as he lifts things, the way he walks and tosses his hair back frequently.

He catches me staring, "what?" He asks while washing the cheese grater.

"Nothing." I shake my head.

It's not nothing. It never was nothing. This is something. It may be a one sided something, but it is, entirely, something...

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

18.3K 541 23
Daunted by the dark secrets of the tormented young entrepreneur Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson has broken off their relationship to start a new career...
182K 3.4K 36
It all started with an work experience... Nardia had the opportunity to go to work experience at Styles Inc., working as an assistant for Harry Styl...
188 8 3
Fay is a Directioner to say the least of it. She hides it well. But, when she meets them, and discovers a secret they've kept well hidden; will she f...
229K 6.4K 50
✔️ COMPLETE ✔️ Meg's someone who finds her past dark as the pits of hell. Something she's not proud of. Something she regrets. Who knew one thing you...