Chapter Sixteen

I wake up to the phone ringing. I stretch out my limbs, leaving the warm bed.

"Hello?" I answer groggily. I feel exhausted. Why am I so tired? Oh god.

Memories come flashing back. To everything he... We, did. "This is the front desk calling." I smile remembering our walk, and shiver thinking on our night.

"Ma'am, are you there?"

"Sorry. I'm just really tired." I say. "What'd you say?"

"This is your wakeup call Miss Darke. Your colleague told us to wake you at 7:30 as you have a taxi arriving in fifteen minutes. He's paid your bill." As soon as I process the words, I turn to see if he's there, almost pulling the entire phone with me. He's gone.

"He's left?" I ask, not so much to her but just in general. "Sorry. That's perfect. Thank you." I say and hang up.

He gave me fifteen minutes to get my shit together? Of course he did. He's Harry.

I stuff all my clothes into my bag, cringing at how wrinkled they'll be later. My head pounds as I brush my teeth, this weekends been the biggest whirlwind of my life.

I can't believe he left, that asshole. How many times are you gonna do this? Call him an asshole and not bother actually doing anything about it? I ask myself.

I let myself remember last night and shiver again.

I need to go home, back to my apartment and then I need to go to work. And then, I'll sort things out. Once and for all...

"How was your break away Perrie!?" I smile when I see the bubbly blonde at work.

"So lovely! It was nice just to chill, you know?" She grins. "How was... Your business trip?" She asks the leading question.

"Honestly, really nice. He was nice."I laugh and her jaw drops.

"Well, he must've hit his head then eh?" She winks and walks off into the employees lounge.

I take a sip of my coffee, mentally preparing myself for whatever Harrys going to through at me when I walk in that door.

I open the door and my mouth is on the floor. As soon as I make eye contact with him, I turn on my heels and walk, no run down the stairs. I lean against the wall, putting my head in my hands and breathing out a shaky breath.

Nothing could've prepared me for that.

"Ellen? Are you ok?" Zayn gasps, almost walking past me.

"I... Uhm, I'm fine. Uhm.Sorry..if he bothers to ask, tell him I'm gone home." I push past him and outside.

Only when I can't see the goddamn gallery, do I let a few tears fall. And I think I've established, a few tears leads to a lot.

Harrys POV

I push into her again, her bent over the table. It relaxes me to know I'm in power. In complete control of her. I take a fistful of her hair and gently pull her back, thrusting again.

The door opens and I look up. My hand drops her hair. My gaze is met by hers. Her folders and coffee in hand. She widens her eyes, taking in the scene before her. My mouth opens to speak but she turns, slamming the door and leaving.

"Fuck." I curse, slowly pulling out of her.

"Aren't you gonna finish?" She pouts. I didn't even learn this ones name, I figured it wouldn't be necessary.

"Put your clothes back on. You should go." I try to be polite, but as Ellen's pointed out many times, it's not my area of expertise.

I quickly pull my jeans up, exiting the room quickly and standing on the landing. I see her with Zayn, pushing past him and leaving.

"Where's she gone?" I ask when I reach Zayn.

"Home. She seemed really upset? Damn Harry why can't you lay off her for a bit, she's a good person why do you always have to be so-"

"Oh shut it Malik. Is she definitely gone home?" I ask again.

"Yes. I think you should leave her alone, I don't think she wants to see you."

"And how the hell would you know what she wants?" I snap. He rolls his eyes at my response but then narrows them at me. I take that as my cue to leave.

I really could've timed my morning fuck. Nothing more embarrassing than your staff thinking of you unprofessionally.

GUESS WHOS BACK. Lol me yes, sorry for being so AWFUL I suck I know. COMMENT SOMETHING I DARE YOU!!!

-C (loves u)