Chapter Twenty Nine

I gulp, already tingling from his small touch on my thigh. His lips turn up into a devious grin and he turns towards the group. I don't know what they're talking about but I pretend to listen, silently praying that no one asks me to weigh in with my opinion on whatever subject they're discussing.

"Ellen, wanna come to the bathroom?" Perrie beams at me, her perfect smile radiating a happy glow. She really is so gorgeous.

"Yeah sure!" I nod and stand up, briefly looking back at Harry who's frowning at me. I ignore him and continue on with Perrie.

Perrie nips to the toilet and I check my appearance in the bathroom mirror, feeling confident. My mother really did a great job of emphasising my good features and deflecting attention from my not so good ones.

I wipe under my eyes with a piece of paper, to take the slight fall down from my mascara off. Perrie emerges quickly and as she washes her hands, she asks me a question.

"So, you and Harry? Is that something I should be keeping an eye on?" She giggles, drying off her hands with a paper towel and leaning against the sink.

"No... Maybe." I sigh, "I don't really know what's going on." I laugh nervously.

"Well until you figure it out, just follow your heart. And be very careful." She gives me a little hug and motions her head for us to go back out.

I take my sit back beside Harry who grabs my pinky finger and hooks it with his index finger under the table. I smile to myself, and I think he just noticed.... Is he smiling too?

The rest of the night goes wonderfully. I don't think I've ever laughed so much, at one stage I thought I was going to burst entirely.

Throughout the entire night, Harry held my hand under the table. I did wonder why he was so secretive about everything but I don't mind. We aren't a thing exactly so there's nothing to tell people. Whatever. The entire things a head wreck. But I'm happy he does things like that, secretive or not.

But now, it's 12:30am. And we've arrived at my door... Or should I say pressed against my door.

His hands roam me freely, and I let them. Kissing his slightly alcohol laced lips with my own. I can taste the beer, I can taste the vodka and I can taste him, it's an experience far more intoxicating than drinking alcohol. Drinking it from his lips gets me twice as drunk, and twice as breathless.

"You're so sexy Ellen, and you don't even try." He breathes, grabbing my thigh with such force, he's probably ripped my tights. I don't care. Tights can be replaced but this I can't. This is something you just have to live in the moment for.

I bite gently on his bottom lip and his eyes roll back in his head. I feel powerful when I'm with him, like my most delicate touch can send him crazy. It's invigorating.

"I... should....go....inside." I smile, speaking in between him kissing me.

"You should stay with me." He mumbles against my skin, his lips almost still pressed against mine.

"I can't." I open my eyes to see his are still closed, but the disappointment can be seen even with his eyes screwed shut. "Ask me again, another time, and my answer might be different." I smile, placing my hand against his chest.

"I might have to take you up on that offer." He opens his eyes. My heart is beating so hard and fluttering with such excitement, it's almost painful.