A Single Step-Lucy X OC-(A Fa...

Av HTK200

---This is a Fairy Tail Fan-fiction--- ................................................................. Lucy... Mer

Chapter 1 Sad Realization
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 Injured
Chapter 4 Meet Lucifer, Meet Lucy
Chapter 5 Healing
Chapter 6 Goodbye for Now
Chapter 7 Searching
Chapter 8 Found in Love?
Chapter 9 Catching Up
Chapter 10 Ready To Fight
Chapter 11 Saving a Life, Killing Another
Chapter 12 Opening Up
Chapter 13 Lie?
Chapter 14 Arguement
Chapter 15 Forgiveness
Chapter 16 Getting Ready
Chapter 17 Kiss Interruption
Chapter 18 Surprise Guest
Chapter 19 The Misunderstanding of Her
Chapter 20 Understanding the Enemy
Chapter 21 Finding Forgiveness
Chapter 22 Working Things Out
Chapter 24 Date
Chapter 25 Marcus Blackheart
Chapter 26 In Search
Chapter 27 Fight
Chapter 28 Feel Like A Monster
Chapter 29 Attack
Chapter 30 Archangel
Chapter 31 No Matter The Cost
Chapter 32 Entering
Chapter 33 GMG and the Chimera
Chapter 34 Meeting
Chapter 35 Lucy/Lucifer v. Natsu/Erza
Chapter 36 Forgiveness
Chapter 37 The Inventor
Chapter 38 Party of Leave
Chapter 39 The departure and Secret of the Chimera
Chapter 40 Going with the Plan
Chapter 41 Accordingly to Plan
Chapter 42 Battle Against Marcus
Chapter 43 Battle with the Chimera
Chapter 44 Finishing the Chimera
Chapter 45 Breaking Apart
Chapter 46 Hush Hush
Chapter 47 Kidnapped
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 Found
Chapter 50 New Member, Lucifer Creed
Chapter 51 Out Of Coma
Chapter 52 Pregnant
Chapter 53 Valentine's Day; Hooking Up; Chimera
Chapter 54 The Chimera Returns
Chapter 55 Council Crush
Chapter 56 The Baby Talk
Chapter 57 Soul Eaters
Chapter 58 Conversations
Chapter 59 A Dragon Inside
Chapter 60 Lucy Meets Ne
Chapter 61 Ne's Father
Chapter 62 Goodbye
Chapter 63 Birth
Chapter 64 Family; GMG 2
Chapter 65 GMG 2 Battle
Chapter 66 Propose
Chapter 67 Elfen Lied/ Naruto
Chapter 68 Wedding Day
Chapter 69 Now 20 Years Later
Chapter 70 Single Steps
Ending Message. A/N

Chapter 23 Not Dead

800 20 3
Av HTK200

//Lucy POV//

---Two Days Later---

"I love you..."

Lucy couldn't stop smiling as she and the girls were sitting at the Café enjoying a hot chocolate mug. She kept thinking those three words that he had told her. She wasn't paying any attention to the other's conversation until Erza poked her cheek.

"Hey, Lucy?" Lucy snapped out of her daydream.

"Eh?" she stares at the red head.

"Lucy's been staring off into space like Juvia." Juvia smiled.

"S-Sorry about that..." Lucy chuckled nervously.

"You thinking about Lucifer?" the other Lucy, her other self, asked.

"...W-what...um...well." Lucy taps her fingers together.

"He told her something..." Wendy snickered as she tells everyone.

"Eh? What did he said?" Lisanna and Levy asked with a grin.

"N-Nothing..." Lucy stuttered as she starts to blush.

"Come on! Tell Juvia!" Juvia tells Lucy as she jumps at her. Almost spilling her mug.

"Ok! But don't spill my hot chocolate!" Lucy shouted. "Geez...why do you have to hear about my love life...?"

"Love life..." Everyone smirks and Lucy realized what she said.

"...Crap..." Lucy cursed under her breath.

"Come on, what did Lucifer say to you?" Erza asked.

"...He said...well...he said that..." Lucy took a deep breath and finally said it. "...that he...loves me..."

"..." Everyone was quiet until. "AWWWWW!"

"H-Hey! It's nothing s-serious?!" Lucy cried out with embarrassment.

"Of course it is!" the other Lucy exclaimed. "You are very lucky to have a guy like Lucifer in your life as your boyfriend!"

"We all think he is quite cute." Levy giggles. "Though, he does seem young."

"Very protective of others." Erza agreed with a serious nod.

"A gentlemen." Lisanna joked.

"You two make a cute couple." Wendy smiled and Lucy couldn't help but rub Wendy's head.

"I guess you're right...but still..." Lucy frowns. "I can't help but worry for him sometimes."

"You mean about him leaving back to his hometown?" Erza asked and Lucy nodded her head.

"He told me that he had to go check if everything was alright back home and to check if Sinclair is alright. I wish I could have gone with him..." Lucy pouts. "It's been two days now..."

"What? You miss sleeping with him?" Levy joked.

"We don't sleep together!" Lucy cried out. Blushing brightly at her joke.

"That's not what we saw back in town when we found you." Erza smirked.

"What do you mean?!" Lucy shouted with her face all red.

"Never mind that? Again, why did he leave?" Lisanna asked.

"He said that Marcus might be holding up in a place he and Lucifer used to sneak around in..." Lucy has a worried face. "I hope he's alright..."

//Lucifer POV//

---7 Hours Earlier, Night---

Ok...a bank robbery...in this small town? Lucifer raised an eyebrow as he jumps into action as three bank robbers were leaving through the back if the bank. But all fall to their knees and hit face first as Lucifer uses his shadow magic to grab them all. The bags were filled with money and coins fall out of their hands. Lucifer was quite surprised to see it was very large bags so he walks up to one of the criminals before knocking the other two out. He grabs him by the shirt and lifts him up.

"Where did you get the rest of the money?!" Lucifer shouted. He wasn't wearing a mask or nothing to hide who he is. He was tired of hiding his face, so he wouldn't put on a mask.

"I-I ain't telling!" The man stuttered in fear.

"Tell me or you lose an arm!" Lucifer threatened as shadows fumes around his arms.

"I-I...I...Ok! Ok! I'll tell you..." the crook said. "A man told us to steal money from around towns...he...he's real creeping...he told us to do this or he'd have our heads..."

"Who is he?!" Lucifer shouted as he raised him higher.

"...H-He didn't say! I swear! Now come on...don't hurt me..." the man begged.

"You earned yourself a good night sleep." Lucifer said before he quickly elbows the man, knocking him out. He drops him down on the floor and searches his pockets.

"Still pick pocketing, aren't you, darling?" Lucifer quickly turns around with his magic engulfing his fists. He doesn't see anyone but the dark shadows on the walls.

"Who's there?" Lucifer demanded with a growl as he searches the darkness.

"Poor Lucifer...don't you remember your substitute teacher?" Lucifer silently gasped when he recognized the voice...it...it couldn't be?

"...Y-You're dead..." Lucifer raised his fists up as a figure appears from the shadows. A young women, dressed in an elegant red dress with golden designs. Her black long hair waving with the cold breeze of the night, long to her back with curls. On her fingers were silver little claws nails that she kept banging the nails together with a smile.

"I was...for a while...but..." the woman smirks as she walks closer to Lucifer. He puts his fists down. "..You can't keep a woman down for long..."

"What do you want...Felicity?" Lucifer narrows his eyes at her as she walks around him. One of her nails rubbing from his chest, around his shoulder, and his back as she walks around him.

"Ohh...didn't you miss me?" Felicity playfully pouts.

"I asked you a question, Felicity." Lucifer snapped with a low voice.

"Oh, fine...geez, you never were any fun, Lucifer." She pouts for real. "I'm looking for Marcus, I been hearing the rat has been out of hiding now."

"That makes two of us." Lucifer rolled his eyes.

"He seeks you out?" Felicity asked.

"No...how did you survive...I saw Marcus punch a shadow blast through you...I watched you die." Lucifer asked.

"Death cannot hold me...not before but now...it can. Remember the stories I told you-" they stop to the sound of voices approaching where they are. They zip to the roofs; they stand on the edge to continue their conversation.

"You mean the stories of a guardian angel watching us Shadow Users?" Lucifer spats.

"Yes!" Felicity said with excitement. "And not just that...an Archangel...something beyond understanding and beauty!"

"You're talking crazy." Lucifer glares at her.

"I have seen it...what else is there of me coming back from the dead?" she asked.

"You finding a doctor to save you." Lucifer said.

"No doctor could have saved me...it was the Archangel. My guardian angel...she saved me...for a proposal which she wouldn't say. I tell you, Lucifer, she is real..." Felicity seemed to telling the true...at least in her head. Lucifer decided to go along with what she said.

"Ok...I'll go along with what you're saying for now. Now tell me what you know about Marcus." Lucifer questions her.

"Nothing much of what I heard. He has been keeping a low head. But I got some pretty good info from someone that...had...connections with him. Something about an army." Felicity tells him.

"An army? What kind of army...do you know where it is and what it is being created for?" Lucifer demanded.

"I don't know...but we both know that he will use power to kill hundreds of innocent lives. Be prepare, Lucifer..." Felicity starts to walk away. "Marcus was right of one thing...this town will betray you...it will burn the moment you give in to Marcus's hatred."

"You know I can't let you go." Lucifer starts to walk after her to stop her but she blast him back with her magic.

"You have no choice on me. Either you die alone or make your own army to fight with you. It's your choice." She disappeared the moment she jumps off the roof.

"Damn..." Lucifer cursed himself as he stands up and looks over the edge to see she was already gone.

---Present---

"It's nice of you to have visited, boy." Sinclair smiled as he was back in Sinclair's cabin. The both of them sitting at the table drinking coffee and bread.

"I wanted to say happy New Year before I go back. And I wanted to check on you." Lucifer told her.

"Well, happy New Year to you too. Tell Lucy the same for me." Sinclair chuckled as she sips her coffee.

"I will." Lucifer smiled.

"How are you two doing?" she asked.

"...We're...we're dating now, actually." Lucifer smiled.

"Oh, my god! That is incredible news!" Sinclair exclaimed. She backs herself on her seat and had a look of success. "I was right that you two will end up together. So...tell me details."

"Fine..." Lucifer sighs. He explained everything, the argument they had. The gift he got her...the special moment they had while dancing in the guild hall. Now he felt so relieved to finally tell her his feelings. He finishes and Sinclair was squealing with joy.

"Oh, I am proud of you both!" she exclaimed.

"Proud of what?"

"Both of you having the guts to say what you two feel." She smiled.

"Oh, be quiet." Lucifer rolls his eyes.

"Oh, you have to get going!" Sinclair told him as she checks the clock and starts shoving him off the chair and out the door. "You'll miss the train!"

��7��)>

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

27.3K 579 23
So, this story is going to focus on Lucy becoming a B.A.M.F. ( I felt in the Anime/Manga she was ripped of on the powers front)and her getting with G...
40.6K 1.7K 26
"So.." he began, shifting to look at her now instead. "Why'd you leave?" There it was, the question she had dreaded from the start. Lucy closed her e...
8.5K 185 16
Natsu returns from a year since he left Fairy tail to become stronger. But in the time he left Fairy Tail disbanded. What happens when he realizes hi...
499K 19.2K 47
This is the SEQUEL to The Playboy of Fairy Tail High. If you haven't yet read the first, it is highly recommended that you read the it, seeing as th...