Uninvited (A Drake Fanfic)

By berbabie_luv

This book is a fanfic about Drake. It does not depict in any way real events. The characters are fake, I was... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter 6ix
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter 6ixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter TwentyOne
Chapter TwentyTwo
Chapter TwentyThree
Chapter TwentyFour
Chapter TwentyFive
Chapter Twenty6ix
Chapter TwentySeven
Chapter TwentyEight
Chapter TwentyNine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter ThirtyTwo
Chapter ThirtyThree
Chapter ThirtyFour
Chapter ThirtyFive
Chapter Thirty6ix
Chapter ThirtySeven
Chapter ThirtyEight
Chapter ThirtyNine
Chapter Forty
Chapter FortyOne
Chapter FortyTwo
Chapter FortyThree
Chapter FortyFour
Chapter FortyFive
Chapter Forty6ix
Chapter FortySeven
Chapter FortyEight
Chapter FortyNine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter FiftyOne
Chapter FiftyTwo
Chapter FiftyThree
Chapter FiftyFour
Chapter FiftyFive
Chapter Fifty6ix
Chapter FiftySeven
Chapter FiftyEight
Chapter FiftyNine
Chapter 6ixty
Chapter 6ixtyOne
Chapter 6ixtyTwo
Chapter 6ixtyThree
Chapter 6ixtyFour
Chapter 6ixtyFive
โšœ Chapter 6ixty6ix โšœ
Chapter 6ixtySeven
Chapter 6ixtyEight
Chapter 6ixtyNine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter SeventyOne
Chapter SeventyTwo
Chapter SeventyThree
Chapter SeventyFour
Chapter SeventyFive
Chapter Seventy6ix
Chapter SeventySeven
Chapter SeventyEight
Chapter SeventyNine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter EightyOne
Chapter EightyTwo
Chapter EightyThree
Chapter EightyFour
ChapterEightyFive
Chapter Eighty6ix
Chapter EightySeven
Chapter EightyEight
Chapter EightyNine

Chapter ThirtyOne

329 7 4
By berbabie_luv

Aubrey's POV

To attract the least amount of attention, I asked the chauffeur to take me to a small barber shop downtown Toronto so that I could have my beard touched up. I always shaved it off, but I had to admit having it grown out did look good on me.

I did gain a little weight, but my abs were still very well defined. I just needed to groom a bit.

"Right here." I said, recognizing the barber shop that my paps used to take me to when I was very young. I wondered if the owner still worked there. Hell I'd would've been lucky if the same person even owned the place.
I stepped out of the car as soon as it came to a complete halt.

Dressed in a grey sweatsuit and the white Jay's that I left Houston with, I sauntered into the barber some, recognizing a few familiar faces. It wasn't until I saw JMac that I actually smiled. Steve and Marin, or whatever his name was trailed closely behind me.

"You know you look really familiar" JMac said to me as soon as I sat in his chair.

I didn't respond. I would give myself away, and from Marin's facial expression, he would not appreciate it if I did that.

Steve nudges Marin once I looked in his direction.

"Can you get us some drinks fam?" Steve asked, sensing my discomfort. The Jamaican man stood up without a question and left the barber shop.

"Hm.. What you finna get today?" The barber asked.

"Just shave the top and shape the beard."

"God have mercy," the barber whispered, "you Graham's boy! I could just tell. You have his voice! I haven't seen you since you were this big." He made a gesture with his hand indicating the height that I was.

"My father isn't Graham. What are you talking about?" I asked, very convincingly.

"Yes sir. You Aubrey." JMac debated.

"What really are you talking about. I just came in here for a simple cut and you're accusing me of being some niggah." I said, masking my excitement. He must've forgotten that I used to be an actor.

"My apologies sir." JMac agreed, looking quite disappointed, but seeming to catch on to my bull shit.

I hated to have to put him in his place. That man had been my hero, but he couldn't ruin my plan.

"Your brother worked with Roy Woods a few years back right?" I whispered to J, while Steve was looking through the pages of a magazine. I put my finger over my lips to tell him to be quiet.

J nodded and spun my chair around so that I could talk to him without worrying about getting caught. "Yeah. He was killed around that time." JMac whispered back, his face paled as he grabbed a pair of stainless steel scissors from the counter.

"What if I told you that I can prove who did it." I whispered.

"Well, I'd tell you you're a crazy son of a bitch, Aubrey." He whispered, his interest was peeked.

...Hours Later...

Amber's POV

"Don, how long is it gonna take to get him back?" I asked Don. I knew I was being unreasonable by calling Don every two seconds since he'd told me that he knew where Aubrey was, but I couldn't help it.

I had to keep this whole thing a secret and it was eating me alive. I told everyone that Aubrey was visiting Toronto and that we were on a break, but that wasn't the case. The only person who knew the real truth besides Don and I was uncle Dylan.

"Amber, I need to set up a plan to go see Rihanna. I called her this morning. I'm gonna see her in a bit." Don answered, seemingly exasperated.

He wasn't the one going through this: My boyfriend was kidnapped after I explained that I loved him, and taken to another country by a drug lord who wouldn't hesitate to kill him if he did something wrong. My ex boyfriend came back explaining that he wants me back, which is not good because I don't want him back and my cousin loves him. She hasn't spoken to me since last night. My grades have been dropping a little, I have been missing a few classes which could jeopardize my plans of getting a scholarship to an amazing university. I can't eat without thinking of Aubrey. I had to lie to my parents about where Aubrey was just to make sure they don't rat out to the police. I didn't know what hardships Aubrey was facing. My guilt of not being with him at the time of the kidnapping was eating me alive. And worst of all I missed Aubrey so much. 8 days without him proved to be extremely brutal. I hadn't laughed in eight days.

"I'll call you later D," I said, hanging up.

I missed Aubrey too much. His dark hair, golden skin and brilliant smile plagued my memory, threatening to push me over the edge. I would often try to read my novels and instead of being teleported to the streets of London and or the Eiffel Tower in Paris, my brain would relive the moments that I spent with Aubrey.

I placed chaste kisses to his hairless chest, making a trail up to his neck and light stubble, then to his lips again. The kisses were passionate and I made sure to rest the length of my half naked body against him, while exploring his chest with my hands.

"Aubrey, I'm ready." I whispered in between kisses.

Aubrey tensed underneath me and rested his head on the back seat of the car just out of my reach.

"Ready? For what?" He asked skeptically.

"Ready to do it." I said, smiling.

He raised an eyebrow.

"You know," I said grabbing his hand and entwining our fingers neatly, leaning my head so that I could whisper in his ear "make love to me."

I heard his dramatic intake of breath and felt his member harden against my thigh.

I sat up slightly to look down at his face and although he was blushing profusely, he wore a very serious expression.

"What?" I asked, not sure why he was looking at me like that.

"Are you serious?" He asked, to which I quickly nodded.

"Well, Amber there are a few reasons why I'm not gonna do that."

"Why not!" I asked loudly, clearly shocked by his unexpected reaction. Wasn't he supposed to be excited?

"Amber, I fucking love you but you're crazy. One, we're in the back of my car, I don't want your first time to be in a car. Although we've done some pretty nasty things in here." He added trying to lighten the mood. "Two, no you're not ready, you're just still horny. And three, we both have to love each other for making love to work."

"What do you mean?" I looked at his face more intently now.

"You haven't admitted that your feelings for me are beyond the liking stage. And I won't have sex with you because you want to be impulsive."

I turned my face away, feeling embarrassed of myself.

Awkward silence filled the small space. Aubrey stroked my hair with his large hand in a soothing manner causing me to close my eyes.

"Are you mad at me?" He asked, once I was dangerously close to falling asleep.

"No." I answered, way too quickly.

"Yes. You are baby. I'm sorry. I just don't want you to regret your first time."

I sighed heavily, "K."

"You're still mad aren't you." He stated as he tried to sit up with my body laying on his.

I didn't answer or move, I just lay stiffly.

In a movement too quick to catch Aubrey flipped us over. Ask me how he managed to do that in the little space and I couldn't begging to answer.

"What are you..." I began to ask as he climbed down my body and out of the car.

"You wanna be childish. Let's go. I'll be your fucking daddy!"

He pulled me by my legs out of the car and carried my body, bridal style to the blanket that lay on the ground where we had lunch everyday for the past month.

He laid me on the blanket. My only apparel being my Victoria's Secret bra and my gym pants and panties.

"Take it off." He said sternly. His muscles looked so good in the afternoon light that I had to look away.

I didn't hesitate to start stripping. I removed my pants then, my unmentionables.

Aubrey stood above me, looking like nothing less than a Greek God. All muscles and testosterone.

"Spread your legs, let me see that pussy." He demanded hungrily.

I didn't hesitate, the aggressive tone in his voice was actually turning me on.

Aubrey kneeled on the blanket and between my legs that were spread wide open. He sucked his fingers, then pressed his index and middle fingers to my bud of sensitive nerve endings.

"You're pussy is throbbing. It's so wet." He said, his eyes never leaving mine. "You really want me to fuck you don't you? You want my fat cock in your cunt, filling you up and making you scream."

He continued to rub against my clit. The visuals that came to mind as he spoke were unbearable. I cried out.

"You want me to mark you as mine as cum in you?" He asked and I nodded. Without warning, he pushed one finger into me, replacing the fingers rubbing at my clit with his thumb.

"Yes. I want it." I hollered.

"Mmhmm. I know baby." He said as he leaned down, wrapping his lips around my nipple as he worked a finger inside me. "You can't even take one finger, you're so tight." He said around my nipple.

He pushed another finger into me and my eyes rolled back.

"God!" I whispered, I could feel Aubrey smile against my nipple.

"It's Aubrey babe or Daddy." He reminded proudly.

"Aubrey!" I moaned as he started ploughing roughly into my pussy with his fingers.

"Say my name baby." He said grabbing my right breast with his hand and squeezing while he teased the other nipple with his tongue.

"Aubrey! Aubrey!"

"Who am I?" He growled letting go of my right breast probably to stroke himself.

"You're my daddy Aubrey. You're my fucking daddy! I'm gonna come Aubrey."

"Come for me baby!" He said, curling his middle and ring fingers in me and pinching my clit between his index and thumb in fast calculated movement.

All I could see was white as I came. I didn't even remember seeing Aubrey pull down his boxers and come all over my stomach.

I looked down at the phone in my hand that read two missed calls from Don. What? I redialed immediately.

"Listen to this Amber." Don said as soon as he picked up.

"What?" I asked, confused. My confusion didn't last long however, when Don's voice was replaced by a woman's.

"Toronto's wheelchair Jimmy has been spotted in the downtown area earlier today sporting a grey sweatsuit and some Jordan's." The woman's voice said.

"I mean it's been years since he's been publicly captured and as you can see from the picture he wasn't aware there were cameras around." Another woman's voice claimed.

"He's grown up quite handsomely, eh?" The previous woman said.

"I wholeheartedly agree, this isn't the same little Aubrey Graham we've grown to love. I want to get to know this one even more."

Little giggles filled the air. "Stay tuned for more on the story."

"Did you hear that?"Don asked.

I was a little caught off guard by the whole finding Aubrey situation.

"The media is leading us right to him." Don claimed.

My head was pounding. Images of Aubrey clouded my thoughts.

"Don, you need help for this. Can't we get someone to investigate the matter?" I asked, rubbing my forehead with one hand.

"Amber I can do this." Don argued.

"No, you can't obviously. You could get hurt. You're dealing with drug lords and people who won't hesitate to kill you. You need the law on your side. I've kept this a secret long enough. I want Aubrey back and I'm gonna let it happen." I hung up.

"Uncle Dylan!" I shouted, then I stopped myself before it went on any further.

I sent a text to Don.

*To Don
From: me

I'm sorry bro*

Then I did something that I didn't expect to do in a long time. I sat on the stairs and cried hysterically.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 793 13
Don't go build a life without me, cause you're mine still. A Rihyoncรฉ story
62.4K 164 7
WARNING: What you are about to read might be addictive! This book consists of short erotica stories with mature content and sexual graphics and is fo...
174K 2.1K 22
This is a book containing quite a few lovely, fluffy and smutty lemons. They range from Fandom lemons x readers. Some are even requests of Character...
48.3K 973 16
Sapphic NSFW Beyoncรฉ oneshots. Because lesbi honest, we all want her. These will be explicit so please be prepared. 18+ *very mature content, heavy B...