You're my life now - a laurma...

By KawaiiTagious

They first meet when they're kids. They met again as adults. Thing's have changed. He's the new guy. She's t... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5- jealous?
Chapter 6|Forgiveness?
Happy valentines day
1k
Chapter 7|kidnapped?
Chapter 8|wedding
Chapter 9|shadowknight/end
yay
Q & A
Anime
New story?
New story
Remake?
Chapter 1(Remake)
Chapter 2(Remake)
Chapter 3(remake)
Chapter 4(remake)
Chapter 5(remake)
Chapter 6(Remake)
Chapter 7(Remake)
Chapter 8(remake)
Chapter 9(remake)
Chapter 10|Remake
Chapter 11|Remake
Epilogue|Remake

Chapter 1

4.3K 98 43
By KawaiiTagious

(Look for the remake version. It's better.)

Laurence pov

I was outside playing on a hill when a group of boys bump into me." Look at what we have here. Fresh meat." The leader said."don't go crying for you mommy, oh wait that's right you don't have one." I look at them with fear in my eyes and say " please don't hurt me. I'm already in enough pain for the death of my parents." They just stare at me. Then the leader come up and punches me in the face. He continues to kick me, harder each time. I was in so much pain while everyone else was cheering at the guy. Then I her a voice. "Stop it, he's in a a lot pain already." The leader turns to the girl, she was in the same group as him. "What turning on us? To bad your crush is getting hurt." She looks at me then him. "Mom Tomas is bullying someone!!" She yells. But her mom didn't hear her. I could see she had a black eye and a bruise on her lip, I also notice she was years younger then them, at least five. "When mom finds out your in big trouble!" She walks up to me, helps me up and stands in front of the Thomas. "You may be my little sis but I'm older than you. Moms not ever coming back, she's dead. And I'm gonna torcher you cause it's your fault she dead! You should of never ask for that doll that was in Okasis. Now mom is dead because of you. Your a brat and you know it!" He stands there just staring at her, the he punches her in the stomach. She falls to ground she's having trouble breathing. "Don't think about coming home tonight, or ever". He walks of.

Thanks for reading this chapter guys!! It's my first time writing a story and need as much support as I can give. I'm going to be doing about 2-3 chaps a day if you guys really enjoy it. Bye!!

-Coolgirl😜😜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.7K 978 34
𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝗼𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 . 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝: 𝐟𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 29𝐭𝐡, 9:30 𝐩𝗺 .
19.8K 721 40
Aphmau the princess who has two loves....who will she pick...Garroth forced in marriage trying to find his true love....will he ever find that specia...
4.7K 164 15
~In honour of Laurance Zvhal returning to Aphmau's channel after being stuck in a hole for years (lol), I bring you a collection of Laurmau oneshots~...
5.7K 167 16
Well this is based around Aphmau's "MyStreet" episodes as it takes place in modern day life :) Go check out her channel at YouTube.com/AphmauGamin...