Conflicted (Boyxboy)

Por InfamousLove

~ "When I first met you I had no idea how much you would end up meaning to me." ~ When Riley is once agai... Más

1
2
3
4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter nine
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
chapter 23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
chapter 34
35
36
37
38
39
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141

40

27.7K 1.1K 461
Por InfamousLove

Wow, part 40 0-0 come a long way people

Today the strangest thing happened. No not the incident with Alex and Luca, I got texted by my father. 

Yeah, I have a father. Typical divorce story of him being a dick that never talks to me though. Anyway he texted me asking to talk to me, and to ring him back whenever I can. 

I won't though, kiss my ass mother fucker...literally....eh....great nasty image. 

A few hours later I found myself standing near the doorway of a busy living room with my phone going off in a set ringtone. 

Great. Impatient much. 

I narrowed my eyes at the  familiar sound, it was a rare ringtone of course but always meant an argument ahead. 

"Riley.........your jeans are making strange noises" Nate decided to point out the obvious and I gave him a  look.

"Really? I didn't notice" I said and he rolled his eyes while I got it  out of my pocket.

Oh yeah..the sound button fell out.....crap.

I mean I could turn it off but with the state my phone is it may never turn on again...

Right I'll just hope he get's the message when I hang up.   I hang up and just smile at Nate, Aaron and Hunter as they gave me questioning glances, with Zac and Alex being too busy to notice.

It started ringing again and I made a face as I tried to ignore it.

"You fallen out with someone?" Nate asked and I smirked. 

"Yeah, you could call it that" I replied as I hung up again, gritting my teeth when it rang again immediately after. 

"Seems they really want to talk to you" Hunter commented and I gave him a look.

I sighed in annoyance as I looked at the number on the screen and decided to just step out the room when everyone was giving me strange looks. 

I walked passed Luca and Chester on my way out and just smiled as I walked passed them with a really loud ringtone blaring from my phone. My bad. 

Um, no going outside so..

I decide to go into the games room, which I rarely go in. It was just after Chance's office so I hope I didn't disturb him too much. 

I pace the room as I wait for him to stop calling me back but that didn't seem like it was going to happen.

Damnit surely he'd know any normal person would just turn their phone off ugh. 

Good point it'd tell him if my phone was off...

"What do you want?" I snapped harshly into the phone when I decided to answer and received a chuckle as a reply. 

"Always been one to be polite haven't you Riley" he said and I rolled my eyes. 

"Yes actually I have, of course only to nice people" I retorted with a smile and even though he couldn't see me he could probably guess my attitude.

"Oh don't be sour, I may not know you that well but I know you enough to expect you not to put on the sour teenager act, I am at least aware you know better then to do that" he snapped and I sighed.

"Sorry hun" I said and  smiled when he made a sound of discontent. 

"I haven't got all day, just hear me out" he suddenly said and I rolled my eyes, then spotted the Alex's head popping out from the doorway. 

I gave him a flat look and he just smiled.

"Sure" I replied while keeping my eyes on him suspiciously. 

"Well, I've decided, after hearing about your current situation, that you should come back to England and live with me" he said and my eyes widened in shock. 

"Um, no." I said with a frown and heard him huff. 

I looked over to Alex again and noticed Nate there too staring at me with narrowed eyes.

Guys, seriously. 

"Riley I seriously suggest you take my offer into consideration. There is no way you can grow up properly with that much family members. I lost custody of you because of my lack of family but i can assure you i can easily get it over the case of having too much family, which seems to be the case, doesn't it" he said and I glared at the wall .

"Do you know how old I am" I nearly growled but then remembered the people disturbing my privacy at the doorway and whisper snapped it instead.

"Yes, I still have a few weeks left though don't I" he said with amusement and I scoffed. 

"Good luck getting a trail like that to last only a few weeks" I said and decided to walk past the annoying duo and out into the hallway.

Great it is worse here, I thought as everyone was scattered around the place. 

"Guys ever heard of a thing called privacy" Chester snapped to them and Alex scoffed.

"How much money do you think I have Riley I could make it last a day" my father replied and I tsked.

"Nuh uh, besides this shit is interesting, i mean  the word trial was in it" Alex replied to Chester and I glared at him. 

"Why the fuck are you doing this in the first place, seriously why do you suddenly care now" I complained just as I ended up cornered at the end of the hall.

Great.

"Language Riley, and you're slipping back into teenager mode again. Look, it is nothing against you Riley. And I'm sorry I'm making you move in the middle of settling down somewhere else. But you're my only son, because you know what. And I need for you to have proper education, as well as being raised properly, you're not getting that there, especially in America" he said and I chuckled.

"Your views on this country seem outdated sweetie" I stated in a mockingly sweet tone and everyone shared looks.

"Guys seriously listening to only one side of a conversation is just going to cause confusion now isn't it" I said while covering the phone and everyone just shrugged. 

"Wow." I rolled my eyes and just decided to sit on the sofa.

"That's beside the point. Ugh, look. Why don't you come out and see me this holiday, it's only a week from now isn't it. Then we can.. talk. And you can see Layla as well" he said, then tried to persuade me by reminding me of my childhood friend. 

"And Ziathe, and of course Noah" he named two of the horses I grew up with and I bit my lip.

"Hmmm...Well, I don't know what they'd think about that....and don't think you can try and drag me along to court like that I'm not stupid" I said and everyone who stayed sitting around looked at me incredulously. 

"I told you it'd just make you confused" I said and rolled my eyes. 

"It'd make it easier but I could still have a trial without you present. And who is THEY?" he asked and I sighed.

I hate talking to this guy. 

"They, you know.....people.." I explained but trailed off when I looked at the few left sitting in the room.

"You mean your new brothers? Oh don't tell me you talk to them" he said and I wanted to facepalm. 

"Do a lot more then talk to them" i said with a smirk and he huffed.

"...That's a bad habit to get into Riley" he eventually said in reply and I chuckled. 

"Yeah, probably is...." I said and then narrowed my eyes.

"Isn't this a really expensive phone call?" I suddenly asked and he smirked.

"Worth it to talk to you dear" he mocked and I rolled my eyes.

"Daww how sweet" I mocked back and he chuckled. 

"See, I just remembered, pretty busy nowadays, don't think I could make it" I then decided to attempt my refusing method again and he grumbled something. 

"Riley I know you think I couldn't do it. But I could. My current family is considered 'better' then a overcrowded family, easily." he snapped and I glared at the ground.

"What family? You don't have a...." my face went pale as I thought back to why he was divorced in the first place.

"You're not still with..." I couldn't make myself ask but he seemed to get the gist.

"We're married Riley, didn't you hear, it's legal here now" he replied and I am pretty sure I was nearly about to faint.

"You married the man you cheated on your wife with" I snapped and Alex nearly spluttered his drink everywhere.

Forgot these guys were here...oops.

"Don't prejudge you never met him, I can assure it is a stable environment you'd be in" he explained but I'd had enough.

"Yeah in which I can move out of a few weeks later . Even if you win the trail I could still do that, you. don't. own. me. and you NEVER will." I snapped before hanging up and sighing. 

"Da fuck......." Alex eventually interrupted the silence and I broke out laughing. 

"Sorry" I said and smiled up at everyone's concerned features.

"Don't worry, just my father" I explained and that made the three oldest brothers look slightly horrified.

"Wait, WHAT? What were you talking about?!" Chance snapped and I bit my lip.

Oh  yeah..He's a lawyer isn't he. 

"Nothing don't worry. Just discussing...possibilities...unlikely possibilities" I reassured as I stood up.

"I'm..going to bed, kay" I said as I walked out the room.

"But it's 8 in the afternoon" Alex commented and I smirked.

"Well I'm tired" I called back as I rounded the corner and wasted no time in going upstairs. 

Great, family drama is the last thing I wanted. 

Don't worry me, a good nights rest and you'll soon forget about whatever that was.

No way is anything like that going to happen, i'm too old for them to be able to do that. 

...A trip to see Layla could be interesting though.....maybe. 

But first, sleep.  

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

47.4K 1.7K 70
Having moved on from the devastating heartbreak, Valentine swore to stay single until he finds the right one worthy of his love. But when Valentine a...
721 98 12
Someone said: "You don't know the value of something, or someone, until they are taken away from you." Wise words to live by. All my life, I've love...
4.8K 163 17
A rich, privileged young man with a troubled past, moves to LA for a fresh start but ends up falling in love with the last person he expected. A man...
323K 10.1K 16
Oliver is determined to make it to his best friends party on time and not let her down, but life is making it a little difficult. He arrives with min...