TF2 Q & A

By MarkipliersGF

Ask questions, and the characters of TF2 shall answer them! Any questions you have go for it! The guys are pr... More

Questions!
1st Question
2nd Question
3rd Question
4th Question
5th Question
6th Question
7th Question
8th Question
Multiple Q's at once!
Kisses, Cats, and Heads
Plague Inc
Therapist Medic
Room on the Team
Body Switch, Super Powers, and Hugs!
Rainbows and Choas
Dreams and Rainbow Closets
Pokemon and Islands
10 Questions at Once!
Kinks, Work, and PICK UP LINES!
Dating and Hobbies and Stuff
Kids, Administrator, Girlfriend, Intel, and other crap
Where's BLU Spy?
Love for Demo!!!!
How Did I Dress?
Activities and Routine
Strip!
Time travel, child medic, wood chuck, race, WHO DAT?
Miss Pauling Q's
DEEZ NUTS!
Christmas and name reveal?
Hobbies and a surprise guest?
CBS Q's
More CBS Q's
Killed, Hat, Spying
YOU CAN DARE NOW! SO MAKE SOME DARES!
Muscles, Something Sexy, Knife Game and Pole Dancing
Weapons, Punching, Kicking, Piggy-Back Rides and another surprise guest?
CPS's First Question
Asleep...
Jealous, Hobbies, Kisses, and Pizza!
Gloves and Kisses!
Kisses and Hugs
Kiss who you see!
Singing and Farting
Returning, Koalas, and More Kisses!
Punishments, Biting, Dresses, and Tripping
Spill da beans!
Food, Drinks, and Making Out
Another Make out, Races, Make Up and Cuddles
Slow Dance, Dog Pile, and TWERK TEAM!
Fight, FNAF, and Christmas!
Singing, Kisses, and Mistletoe
Pranks, Present, Saluting, and Pets
Spontaneous Combustion, Best Gifts, and Air Blasting
Cookies & Candy, Magical Glowing Ball, and Harlem Shake
A Day With Scout
Band, Love, and Big Brother
Free Hugs, Main, and Art
Sandwiches, Park Trip, Insults, and Compliments
Kisses, Singing, Poking and Jokes
Gummy Bear, Hugs, and a Kiss
Creepy Pasta and Valentine's Day
A Special Valentine Update??? And Contest?
Special Valentine Update
Burning, Making Out, and Languages
Picnic, Song, and Death
Cedar Point, Picnic, Race, Jelly?
So Many Q's!!!!!!!!!!
Bitches, Hunting, Sexy, Dating, and Yoai
Hunting and Makeup
Nice Ass, Cliff, Merasmus, and Hunting
(Science Fair) Hunting, Q's, and Special Guest!
GOOD SHIT!
Newuha Box
It's Been Forever
Nails, Lies, Creative, and Rescue Mission
So it all comes to an end....

TONS OF Q'S AND NEW PEOPLE!

350 13 19
By MarkipliersGF

AnimeOtakuGirlLover asks:

" ONE LAST QUESTION!!!! CAN WE ALL JUST HAVE A PHSYCHO GUN PARTY? *stuffs a shit load of Magnum Revolvers in my cargo pants pockets* LETS RIDE!!!!!! Oh, and you're welcome Scout! I'd like to even give you another one! *gives long and deep kiss on the spot*"

Scout: *blushes profusely, but melts into the kiss*

Me & Brookie(BrookieBeserkBerry) & Misty: *lean in*

Me & Brookie: *wide grins and squeals*

Me: So cute! And yes! We can but we *shoots a glare at all the guys as I continue to talk* AREN'T shooting each other.

All the guys: Awwwww.....

Everyone: *goes and has a gun party, shooting our weapons up in the air and listening to bad ass music by Volbeat*

Me: Alright! Next question!

ChikaMC asks:

"*Hugs Pyro from behind* I dare everyone to teleport trampoline jump! *Grabs Sniper Rifle and jumps, seeing an enemy Soldier and shooting him in the head after spinning around* 360 no scope! ((I actually did this once, well except I did scope other wise I wouldn't be able to headshot)) Comon guys!

2) I also dare MarkipliersGF to kiss Engie passionatly. :3 ((shipshipshipshipshipship)) *Squeezes Pyro*"

Me: ALRIGHT! *sees you heading back towards the ground and gasps*

CPS: *smiles calmly and spawns a portal beneath you and you fall through*

Pyro: *looks up as the portal opens up above him. Quickly puts his arms out and catches you bridal style. Blushes and laughs*

Me: OO! OO! ME NEXT! ME NEXT! *giggles and hurries to the trampoline. Jumps up and down on the trampoline and then I jump off*

CPS: *smirks and spawns a new portal*

Me: *I go through the portal, and fallout the next one and land in CPS's arms*

CPS: *smirks down at me, and smirks over at Engie*

Engie: *grits his teeth*

Brookie: My turn! *jumps up and down in the trampoline then jumps off*

CPS: *with one hand spawns a new portal*

Brookie: *falls through and lands in the arms of Sniper*

Sniper: 'ello sheila! *Smiles at Brookie*

Brookie: *giggles*

Everyone else: *all take turns jumping on the trampoline then into the new portal CPS spawned which landed them on the ground safely. CPS, Pyro, and Sniper put us down before they went and jumped*

Me: THAT WAS AWESOME! Now, what was the second dare.... *reads dare* Oh! Okay! 

Engie: *is blushing*

Me: *grabs the collar of Engie's shirt and pulls him toward me. I kiss him passionately on the lips*

Engie: *blushes, then kisses me back. Wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me into him*

Me: *giggles and pulls away* Done. Next dare!

Engie: *smirking at CPS*

CPS: *gritting his teeth*

Newuha123 asks:

"*hits soldier head wit a stick,starts running* haha BLUES ARe BETTER!!!!!

*then yells* markliergf how long can u play tf2 (time) I play 3-4hours ^.^"

Soldier: GET BACK HERE MAGGOT! *takes out rocket launcher and rocket jumps towards you.*

Tyhiara(Newuha123): ((she is a scout and has boyish hair dark brown hair and red Streaks, and dark brown eyes and she's a BLU)) *is running away, looks back over her shoulder to see Soldier ready to tackle her*

Heavy: *picks Tyhiara up suddenly and puts a fist out*

Soldier: *runs right into Heavy's fist then falls onto the ground in shock and pain*

Heavy: *shakes head at Soldier, then smiles at Tyhiara and holds her tightly* Nobody hurt leetle Tyhiara.

Me: You go Heavy.

Soldier: *mumbles curses under his breath as he gets up*

Me: Anyways, REDs are the best *mumbles* mainly just because I'm on RED *talks normally* and I can play TF2 for HOURS! Sometimes on a weekend I can play it all day! Also, jeez Tyhiara this is the first Q & A that I'm featuring you in and you're already getting chased down by Soldier.

Misty: *yips for attention*

Me: *giggles and pets Misty* Next question.

@RavenRose53 asks:

"Can heavy and I have a sandvich party!?Also I steal CBS's hat and fly up with my Raven wings so he can't reach meh. He has such a cool hat <3"

CBS: *takes out a bow and arrow and aims at you* 

Me: *everything goes in slow motion. I reach out and snatch Sniper's bow and arrow. I ready the bow and knock the arrow. I breathe slowly as I pull the string back to my cheek and aim. I can see CBS just starting to loose the arrow. Time is all mine. It was as if everything was frozen. [A/N I was gunna get real descriptive, but I had an idea or a bad ass story and decided to save it] I let go of the string. Time was back to normal as the arrow zoomed through the air. Time slowed again as I watched my arrow strike the head of the arrow CBS shot.*

Everyone (INCLUDING ME): *eyes go wide and jaws drop. Everyone watches and stares as the arrows fly off somewhere until they hit the ground. Everyone looks at me*

Me: Oh... my... god.... THAT WORKED? I WAS JUST TOTALLY BULLSHITTING THAT *laughs hysterically while everyone is still staring at me amazed*

Brookie: I wanna try that....

Heavy: Vhat? A sandvich party?!?! YES! THIS IS GOOD THING! *scoops you up in his arms and hugs you tightly* YES! VE SHALL HAVE BIG PARTY! 

Me: OO! Yay! Next question please!

CBS: .... Can I have my hat back....?

love4music24 asks:

"CPS, if you c..can teleport, can you take me to s..see the rain forest? P..please, if it's o..okay? Also I dare all of y..you to um.... Draw a picture, it could be of anything. Then you have to show e..everyone what you drew. *smiles innocently*"

[A/N Sorry thought you only dared CPS. Hope you don't mind.]

CPS: Of course. *smiles kindly and takes your hand* Let's go. *spawns a portal in front of you two. You both step through and wind up in the beautiful rain forest. Parrots fly by over head. He smiles at your face, seeing how excited you are* I hope you liked it. *You both step through the portal again* Now... About the drawing thing, let me get started on that. Get to the next question and hopefully I'll have it done by then.

Me: Okay. Next question please.

@Mickey_chanXD asks:

"* Mission impossible style ziplines down in front of everyone, I take a moment to unhook myself *

Heya... Don't ask how I did that....I have my ways... Anyway, I have a gift for you my little solly.... *Grinning from ear to I walk up to soldier grabbing his shirt dragging him down to my height. I then roughly and passionately kiss him for a few moments, and part away * I hope you enjoyed that, cause I love you my little solly~♡ *smirks a little bit as I look at him with loving-kindness* 

How are you reacting to my love, soldier?"

Me: Noice entrance!

Everyone: *quietly agrees and nods their heads*

Chika(ChikaMC): I wish I had that great of an entrance. ((Her class is a sniper. She has blue eyes and very long, thick, wavy, dark-brown hair. She wears a black hoodie and black cargo pants.))

Me: *paws the air* Nah. Walking in is good enough. 

Pyro: *play 'Dream Weaver'. Is staring at Chika, dumb founded. Thinks 'she's so beautiful...... Oh mer gerd'*

Soldier: *blushes profusely as you kiss him* I-I... I did.... Could I, uh.... Could I have another....? I-I r-really liked it....

Me: *looks at Brookie, who looks at me, and looks at Chika, who looks back, and looks at Tyhiara. We give each other high fives then go up to Mickey and give her a high five* Noice. Next question.

@aNIMeLoVeR1216 asks:

"*randomly appears* Hi! I have a question for Scout... Can I be your other sister? Pweese? *hides behind couch*"

Scout: Awww! *picks you up and swings you around, then hugs you tightly* Of course! So cute! I feel like I have to be a good person if girl keep wanting me to be their big brother.

Brookie: Don't get used to it.

Me: Next question!

@eAshyCinder asks:

"Demoman! CAN WE GET DRUNK TOGETHER

I NEED YOUR AUSSIE BEER SNIPS"

Demo: OF COURSE LASSIE! *looks at me*

Me: *sighs* Fine! *throws him a bottle of scrumpy*

Demo: *catches it* WHOOO!

Sniper: Here ya go sheila. *hands you a beer*

Demo: *you and Demo get drunk*

Me: *sighs and shakes my head* Next question.

@KuuipoDeRego asks:

"I have a question for Pyro: Where did you get Balloonicorn? I kinda want one XD"

Pyro: {Well let me tell you a story! I was skipping along down chocolateville, enjoy my day. When I heard a weird noise coming from a house. I walked into the house, and saw someone smacking the poor balloonicorn on the wall and throwing it around. I use my rainblower to fill the person with so much glee they would stop messing with the balloonicorn. They stopped and I rescued it. That's how I got it.}

Me: ....The fuck did he just say?

Chika: *shrugs* Next question!

@NIN3-0 asks:

"I-I have a question... for um... medic? *holds arm with hand and hangs head* My life is kind sh*tty right now. My 'friends' are being asses, my sisters are treating me like sh*t so u-um...could I possibly get a hug? I really need it. You don't have to. I know how popular you are and possibly have tons of questions to ask. It was just a thought. :')"

Medic: *stands up. Walks over to you. Pulls you into a comforting embrace. He holds your head to his shoulder, gently rubbing the back of your head. He hugs you tightly for a moment, then back to a gentle hug* Zhere zhere. It's okay. Everysing's going to be okay....

Me, Brookie, Tyhiara, Chika: Awwwww! So cute!

Me: Next question! 

TheGoldenSpy1234 asks:

"I have a question for cbs

Hey cbs can you teach me how to sword fight"

CBS: Of course. *teaches you how to sword fight*

CPS: I finished! [A/N Refer to picture] *Lifts it up and shows everyone but me*

Engie: ... *is blushing* C-can I... Can I have that picture? 

Me: What? What is it? Let me see-

CPS: Non! *hides picture* Next question!

KatDerp asks:

"I want a kiss from Medic.

*blush*"

Medic: *is still hugging NIN3-0 but stops. Goes over to you. Wraps an arm around your waist and pulls you in close with a smirk. Quickly presses his lips to yours, kissing you passionately. After a while, he pulls away* Zhere you go. *chuckles and lets go of you*

Spy: Next question. [A/N I realized he hasn't had a line this whole time (ᗒvᗕ)]

@LittleRoseLittleRose asks:

"A young girl walks into the room, her red cape fluttering

"Hi! I um, I wanted to know if, anybody wields a scythe like me?"'Like me?' that was very doubted as she looked14 - 15, there was NO way this girl could hold a scythe"If not.. Uh.." she rubs her neck and brings out a black and red sniper which turns into a scythe with a quick flick, she then stabs the ground with said Scythe 

"Heh.." Ruby mutters."

Everyone but me: 0-0

Me: Sweet! *snatches up the scythe and looks at it with wide eyes, inspecting it* Ooooo! *turns towards CPS and Engie, nearly taking off Spy's head*

Spy: *ducks just before the sharp end of the scythe takes off his head*

Me: This is so cool! I want one! *turns back around towards you*

Spy: *ducks again before his head can be sliced off* Careful where you swing zhat sing!

Me: *tosses the scythe back to you and you catch it* That's cool. Nice cape too. Also, nobody else here wields a scythe.

CPS and CBS: We have one at home. 

Me: Except for them I guess. They have a variety of weapons. Ever been to their houses? Pure Spy lives in a mansion like place and Christian lives in the woods in a cabin. To be honest I prefer going to Christian's house. I love the woods. (◕‿◕)

CPS and Engie: *mentally note that and make plans*

CBS: *smiles, then smirks* I'm sure your favorite part though is the bedroom. *eye brow wiggles*

Me: *laughs* Oh yeah you know it. *smirks then laughs*

CBS: *laughs, but actually got turned on*

Me: Welp. That's all the questions! 

Soldier: ASK MORE QUESTIONS AND DARES MAGGOTS!

Me: *smacks Soldier upside the head* Stop yelling!

Chika, Tyhiara, and Brookie: *laugh at Soldier*

Soldier: *mumbles under his breath*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 37.7K 98
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
225K 11.4K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
1.2M 56.8K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
28.9M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...