Uninvited (A Drake Fanfic)

berbabie_luv

This book is a fanfic about Drake. It does not depict in any way real events. The characters are fake, I was... Еще

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter 6ix
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter 6ixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter TwentyOne
Chapter TwentyTwo
Chapter TwentyThree
Chapter TwentyFour
Chapter TwentyFive
Chapter Twenty6ix
Chapter TwentySeven
Chapter TwentyEight
Chapter TwentyNine
Chapter ThirtyOne
Chapter ThirtyTwo
Chapter ThirtyThree
Chapter ThirtyFour
Chapter ThirtyFive
Chapter Thirty6ix
Chapter ThirtySeven
Chapter ThirtyEight
Chapter ThirtyNine
Chapter Forty
Chapter FortyOne
Chapter FortyTwo
Chapter FortyThree
Chapter FortyFour
Chapter FortyFive
Chapter Forty6ix
Chapter FortySeven
Chapter FortyEight
Chapter FortyNine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter FiftyOne
Chapter FiftyTwo
Chapter FiftyThree
Chapter FiftyFour
Chapter FiftyFive
Chapter Fifty6ix
Chapter FiftySeven
Chapter FiftyEight
Chapter FiftyNine
Chapter 6ixty
Chapter 6ixtyOne
Chapter 6ixtyTwo
Chapter 6ixtyThree
Chapter 6ixtyFour
Chapter 6ixtyFive
⚜ Chapter 6ixty6ix ⚜
Chapter 6ixtySeven
Chapter 6ixtyEight
Chapter 6ixtyNine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter SeventyOne
Chapter SeventyTwo
Chapter SeventyThree
Chapter SeventyFour
Chapter SeventyFive
Chapter Seventy6ix
Chapter SeventySeven
Chapter SeventyEight
Chapter SeventyNine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter EightyOne
Chapter EightyTwo
Chapter EightyThree
Chapter EightyFour
ChapterEightyFive
Chapter Eighty6ix
Chapter EightySeven
Chapter EightyEight
Chapter EightyNine

Chapter Thirty

356 8 3
berbabie_luv

Aubrey's POV

"Yo, man, that's bad innuh... The hook tun up."

"Yeah.. I like it too." I said, agreeing with Roy's words...

"I like what you've been doing. That gyal must be special to you." Roy stated.

When I first arrived I wasn't the easiest captive to be honest. I refused to write for Roy, whether he paid me or not. He began threatening the lives of people that I loved. My mother was mentioned, Noah(40) was mentioned, but when Amber's was mentioned I agreed wholeheartedly. It wasn't that I didn't care about the wellbeing of my mother, it was the fact that they even mentioned Amber. It scared me.

I didn't even want to think of what he'd have done to her. Amber could damn well hold her own, but I didn't like the idea of her life being in danger. That's when I cracked, when I decided to willingly write for Roy.

As mentioned before I lived in the basement of his crib. It was bigger than my apartment back in Houston. Three bedrooms, well furnished, one bathroom, a small studio, an office and a small kitchen.

Steve and the Jamaican security guard lived with me, making it difficult to escape.

Rihanna's voice interrupted my trend of thought. "I think she is babe. From what I heard, he loves her. She'd make a good bitch for The Weeknd."

At this I scowled and gritted my teeth, "don't talk about her like that. She won't be anyone's bitch." It took everything in me to not reach over and strangle the life out of the Barbadian girl's body.

I was surprised at how bad my thoughts were becoming.

"That mouth of yours will get me in trouble Rhi." Roy said as he side glanced Rihanna, causing her to gulp loudly and leave the basement studio.

As soon as she was out of sight he said, "sorry about her, I made a promise not to hurt your girlfriend once you continue to produce fire shit like this for me. Are you still going to write for me?"

"I'll do what I can Roy, but I've been locked down here for seven days and only changed my clothes, what? Thrice? I need to at least be allowed some time to get clothes, and experience life." I asked, hoping to gain his trust.

He threw his head back and laughed. "I don't think you can do that."

"Look, you can let your security guards come with me if you don't trust me, I just need to get out of the basement. I haven't had fresh air in a week man."

"Ah. I see fam,you can go with Steve and Marin tomorrow, they'll make sure no funny business is going on. I don't want to have to hurt you or anyone you know, Aubrey."

"No man. I just can't stand the feel of this beard. I need to trim it."

"Looks alright on you, you could use that to hide your identity. You were Toronto's wheelchair Jimmy for a while. I don't want anyone knowing who you are." Roy reminded.

"You're right, I'll wear something so that I remain inconspicuous." I agreed.

"We'll record tomorrow morning, go get some rest."

......

Genesis's POV

I looked at him with tears in my eyes. This was so embarrassing, him being in front of me, the man I love, who didn't love me back at all.

"What does she have that I don't Justin?" I asked, my voice cracking at the end of the sentence, betraying me.

"She's who I always wanted Genesis." He said, I could tell that he was lying.

"No that isn't going to cut it! Tell. Me." I gritted out.

"She has morals Genesis, and respect for herself! She loves herself enough to walk away from me. She chose to forgive me after the many things I put her through. G, you're a great girl, beautiful and caring but you had to know I didn't want you in that way. The sex was amazing, I wanted to fuck you everyday but I would picture Amber's face on you every time. I even called you Amber every single time I came." He said, breaking my already shattered heart into an abundance of pieces. "You're gonna find someone who loves you, the way I love Amber."

Amber was my cousin but I was very jealous of her. She was the best person to me, but she got everything. She had Justin and Aubrey, two guys that I liked wrapped around her fingers. She was smart, flexible, dressed well and she was kinda pretty. I mean she wasn't on my level, but she wasn't ugly.

"Justin, I can't believe this shit! You knew that I was falling for you. You had to know, you had to."

Justin stood up, I could tell his hair grew a little at the front. "G, I just don't want you to realize that I'm not your guy." He reached out to touch my face, caressing the side of it with his fingers. I leaned into his touch involuntarily, I was incredibly upset.

"Fuck you Justin," I spat, and with that I left the room.

I made my way down the spiral staircase, almost bumping into my father as I walked into the living room.

"Where are you headed?" He asked, but I completely ignored him. I angrily put my feet into the flip flops at the front door and exited the house. It was late, dark and didn't seem safe to be outside, but I didn't give two fucks at this point, all I wanted to do was get out of the house.

I stomped out toward my little Volkswagen Beetle and dug into my pockets for the keys. Just my fucking luck, I left them upstairs. Yelling profanities I began walking down the street. There was no way that I was going to go back into the house now.

"Fucking Amber, and fucking Justin. I hate them so much!" As I sped down the well lit street.

"Who are you talking to?" I heard a voice say, I jumped, not expecting to be heard by anyone. I turned slowly eager to see the face that matched the beautiful voice.

It was Roger. Since when did Roger sound so much like a hunk? He leaned against a tree, a few houses down from ours with a cigarette between his lips. He looked great, I never noticed how tall he was, his dirty blonde hair disheveled slightly.

I realized I hadn't answered him when he tilted his head to the side. I walked toward him, then dropped down at his feet near the root of the tree.

"Can I tell you something Roger?" I asked him, furiously wiping my angry tears away.

Roger sat next to me, the cigarette now between his index and middle fingers.

I took a deep breath, then grabbed the cigarette from Roger's hand inhaling deeply, and blowing out the stale air.

"I love Amber, but sometimes I wish I could get away. Everyone I have feelings for likes her and they can't get her off their minds and no matter how hard I try to be what they want, I can't. Or they don't want me. I'm always second best to her, always in her fucking shadow and I'm older than her. She stole my brother, the person I loved, gets good grades, she just has everything and what am I left with? Nothing!"

"Jenny, you're preaching to the choir here. How do you think it felt to grow up as a cousin to Aubrey? He was the little jewel of the family. He was the only half black one so he'd be the one everyone wanted to dance and rap, and I'd be in the corner with my toys while nobody wanted me to play with, he had a bigger bar mitzvah had more people there, he was wheelchair Jimmy on Degrassi, I was constantly in the shadow of him. Needless to say, all the girls would pick him over me, just so that he could turn them down, talking bout "if their mothers could see them they'd be disappointed." Anyway" he shook his head, ridding himself of the memories. "It's not their fault though so we can't hold hem accountable. It's everyone else's fault for not seeing how special we really are." He looked down at my lips. "Especially you. You know? I'm glad Aubrey didn't get to you first."

"Why?" I asked staring into his blue, grey eyes.

"Because you'd not be here with me, now. And I'd never be able to do this," he pushed the hair away from my eyes, his fingertips slightly touching my face, leaving little electric jolts in their wake. "Or this," he removed his jacket and draped it over my shoulders, "or be able to tell you how beautiful you are right now."

I couldn't wait any longer, he was saying all the right things. I leaned toward him and pressed my lips to his. It was a short kiss, his lips trembled as I made contact. I smiled against his mouth then transferred my kisses to his neck and began removing his jacket.

"Jenny? What are- what are you doing?" Roger asked the confusion clear in his tone.

"Taking off my panties," I answered, my hand in my skirt about to pull my panties off.

"For what?" Roger asked, scratching the back of his neck, nervously.

"I- I thought you wanted to, you know." I said, feeling embarrassed.

"No no Jenny. God no. I just want to kiss you, right now. I would never want our first time to be in the yard of someone's house. Listen Jenny, I respect you way to much to have you do something like that."

I nodded because I wasn't sure what to say. A few minutes ago I didn't even know that Roger had feelings for me. Now he basically announcing that we were together. He leaned in a pressed another kiss to my lips.

"Relax" he said against my lips and I did as he asked, closing my eyes. It was a beautiful kiss, simple and touching, a little tongue here and there but nonetheless it was very calm. I couldn't deny the Sparks however, the way my stomach tightened as I grabbed onto my back, caressing it slightly. I took control from Roger, pulling on his tongue and sucking on his bottom lip as he pressed his fingers into my sides, I decided to continue my torture, by straddling him from the front. Feeling his erection at the apex of my thighs, I ground my body down onto his and moaned against his mouth. There was a vibration coming from him that had me throwing my head back in pleasure.

"It's my phone," he said, I climbed of his lap and stepped on the cigarette that lay at our feet.

"Yes mom...I just needed some air, I, I.... Okay.... Fine.. I'm just down the street.. Okay. I'm sorry. Bye.. Love you too mom." He whispered.

I smiled. "Gotta get back?" I asked fixing my skirt and brushing off the dirt from it.

"Yeah." He answered, grabbing my hand. He frown when he noticed my acrylics. "Have you or Amber heard from Aubrey yet?"

"Amber said he's in Toronto but his phone is messed up." I answered, repeating what my cousin told me this past week.

"Oh damn. That's really unlike him. I can't believe he'd just leave like that. Come," Roger pulled me towards my house.

"I'll see you tomorrow" I said as he kissed my cheek.

"I'll see you around." He said, smiling.

As soon as he tuned around, I ran up the stairs and entered the house, and leaned heavily against the front door, greeted by an excited Amber.
.....

The Next Day
~•~

Aubrey's POV

"You have to feel the music Roy." I said, exasperated. I rubbed my temples in complete frustration.

The reference tracks that I wrote him were supposed to help him with his flow, but they seemed to do the opposite. Roy wanted to use the track as it was; word for word, which lacked individuality and he didn't want to rap in a way that made people think he was even remotely into it.

"What I do wrong now?" Roy screamed,seeming to lose his cool.

"Listen Roy, I don't like to bother you but you need to connect with the music you're making. Say whatever the music is making you feel. Forget my song for a minute, take a deep breath and listen to the rhythm of the music. What does it make you feel?"

"Right now it making me annoyed."

"Look, lemme do a little something on the beat for you. It's supposed to be a slow song got you in your feelings." I started the song over, feeling the rhythm sing in my veins.

"Yeah, uh yeah. Aw yeah aw yeah..
Yeah, Roy Wood, check me out
Coming live from the motherfucking north side
Kick game, run game, run it real good
But never ever have my bitches sittin' court side
Same nigga that you knew way back when
You actin' like it's somebody you don't know
Tell me how the fuck we supposed to stay friends
When you got a bunch of feelings that you don't show
I can tell, I can tell, I can tell certain people don't like me no more
New shit don't excite me no more
Guess they don't really make 'em like me no more
Uh, you can look me in my eyes and see I ain't myself
'Cause if ya what I created then I hate myself
But still, let them girls in,
And tell 'em all leave their cell phones on the table where we see 'em
I'm all day with it man, AM to the PM
Niggas hatin', I just wish they would say it when I see em all

That's that shit that drives me crazy
And it's all that I've been gettin' lately
And it's probably why I'm scared to put the time in
Women wanna fuck like they're me and I'm them
Looking for some things that I think I can find in you, in you
Oh...."

"Damn, that was a ting! I'm gonna record over this. Exact." Roy said. "Aubrey you can go wherever you wanna go today. We got a fucking hit here today! Steve has my card. Just don't fuck shit up. I ha e eyes everywhere."

I turned, leaving the room without another word.

"Steve lets go." I said, waiting for me to see the bulky men appear. As soon as they were in sight I made my way to the top of the stairs, waiting for one of them to open the door so that I could breathe.

The door was promptly pushed open and I stepped out, enjoying the feeling of being out of the stuffy basement for a week.

I still felt bad about everything. He song I just sang was supposed to be about Amber and how I ended up finding her. All these girls were hoarding me and making my vision foggy, but she had everything I was looking for in a girl and now it wasn't even my song to share with her.

I didn't even have a plan to leave yet. But I realized then, I needed to stop fucking around and make a solid plan to leave this shit hole and get back to my girl, before someone else got a hold of her.

"Just hold on, I'm coming home." I whispered as I stepped into the car that Roy sent for us.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

36.2K 1.7K 13
Oneshots/short stories that I'm thinking about converting into a book at some point. This is where all my ideas for stories go so always come over an...
1K 32 8
Read to find out. Amber G!P 18+ will be sex scenes also so read at your own risks
3.2K 80 6
Fem Reader !!
Married Men cheats on wife Kookie Bunny

Любовные романы

263K 974 22
A story where a married men cheats on his wife with a young girl 🥵 This is a smut book or 21+ book please read at your own risk And please don't rep...