A Single Step-Lucy X OC-(A Fa...

By HTK200

---This is a Fairy Tail Fan-fiction--- ................................................................. Lucy... More

Chapter 1 Sad Realization
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 Injured
Chapter 4 Meet Lucifer, Meet Lucy
Chapter 5 Healing
Chapter 6 Goodbye for Now
Chapter 7 Searching
Chapter 8 Found in Love?
Chapter 9 Catching Up
Chapter 10 Ready To Fight
Chapter 11 Saving a Life, Killing Another
Chapter 12 Opening Up
Chapter 13 Lie?
Chapter 14 Arguement
Chapter 15 Forgiveness
Chapter 16 Getting Ready
Chapter 17 Kiss Interruption
Chapter 18 Surprise Guest
Chapter 19 The Misunderstanding of Her
Chapter 20 Understanding the Enemy
Chapter 22 Working Things Out
Chapter 23 Not Dead
Chapter 24 Date
Chapter 25 Marcus Blackheart
Chapter 26 In Search
Chapter 27 Fight
Chapter 28 Feel Like A Monster
Chapter 29 Attack
Chapter 30 Archangel
Chapter 31 No Matter The Cost
Chapter 32 Entering
Chapter 33 GMG and the Chimera
Chapter 34 Meeting
Chapter 35 Lucy/Lucifer v. Natsu/Erza
Chapter 36 Forgiveness
Chapter 37 The Inventor
Chapter 38 Party of Leave
Chapter 39 The departure and Secret of the Chimera
Chapter 40 Going with the Plan
Chapter 41 Accordingly to Plan
Chapter 42 Battle Against Marcus
Chapter 43 Battle with the Chimera
Chapter 44 Finishing the Chimera
Chapter 45 Breaking Apart
Chapter 46 Hush Hush
Chapter 47 Kidnapped
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 Found
Chapter 50 New Member, Lucifer Creed
Chapter 51 Out Of Coma
Chapter 52 Pregnant
Chapter 53 Valentine's Day; Hooking Up; Chimera
Chapter 54 The Chimera Returns
Chapter 55 Council Crush
Chapter 56 The Baby Talk
Chapter 57 Soul Eaters
Chapter 58 Conversations
Chapter 59 A Dragon Inside
Chapter 60 Lucy Meets Ne
Chapter 61 Ne's Father
Chapter 62 Goodbye
Chapter 63 Birth
Chapter 64 Family; GMG 2
Chapter 65 GMG 2 Battle
Chapter 66 Propose
Chapter 67 Elfen Lied/ Naruto
Chapter 68 Wedding Day
Chapter 69 Now 20 Years Later
Chapter 70 Single Steps
Ending Message. A/N

Chapter 21 Finding Forgiveness

974 27 4
By HTK200

//Lucifer POV//

"Shadow Blast!"

"LUCY! DON'T!!" Lucifer shouted as he step in front of the attack and uses his barrier to block Lucy's incoming attack.

"Lucifer?! What are you doing?!" Lucy shouted, seeing her boyfriend defending the other Lucy.

"Lucy, wait!" Lucifer shouted. "It's over, she won't harm anyone anymore."

"Lucy..." the other Lucy slowly walks around Lucifer's barrier and walks towards Lucy. "I will not do any harm..."

"I can't believe you! Why are you helping her?!" Lucy shouted as she aimed her hand at the other Lucy.

"Lucy, don't use that magic attack!" Lucifer shouted.

"No! Let her...if I deserve anything, its gaining pain for what I had done to her friends and what I called her." The other Lucy spoke calmly as she gets down on her knees, ready for her punishment.

"I could care less for what you called me...I know who I am and I am not a 'replacement' or weak!" Lucy shouted. "But I do care about you harming my friends!"

"Then take your revenge...I was a fool for choosing to do this. I had enough pain and if this is the end for me...so be it." The other Lucy said again calmly. Lucy continue to have her hand up, covered in her shadow magic and aimed at her but didn't take the shot...she grits her teeth and moves her hand away.

"...I'm not a murderer like you..." Lucy spat.

"She isn't a murderer." Lucifer said as he puts down the barrier and walks carefully towards Lucy.

"What?!" Lucy shouted in disbelief.

"I don't know why she lied but she didn't kill her guild. They're still alive...Marcus forced her to attack your guild, Lucy." Lucifer explained. "Marcus forced her to attack us because he threatened to kill Natsu's and Lisanna's daughter."

"Wh...what? Is...is that true?!" Lucy eyes went to her other self.

"Yes...he told me to not tell until I had attacked the guild and I realize that he lied about you suffering like I used to before..." the other Lucy explained.

"So..." Lucy turns to look at Lucifer. "...Marcus is behind this...but why our guild?"

"I don't know..." Lucifer said as he thinks about it. "...but I am going to find out..."

---The Next Day---

"How long do I need to stay seated here?" the other Lucy asked as Lucy had her tied up to a chair. They were near their apartment but at a old rusted down cabin near a lake.

"Until I know what is going on. Why is Marcus attacking my guild?" Lucy demanded. Lucifer slowly backs away with a sweat dropping down his head.

S-Scary...he thought with a twitching eye.

"Lucifer?!" he snaps out of his thoughts when Lucy starts yelling at him.

"Y-Yes, ma'am?!" he cried out as he saluted as an idiotic action.

"W-What? Oh, my god...I'm surrounded by idiots..." Lucy face-palmed her face seeing what he did.

"S-Sorry...you sort of freaked me out with the whole c-commando thing." Lucifer stuttered.

"Your fault for even RISKING yourself alone with her!" Lucy shouted. This time, Lucifer expression turns to angry at her.

"I made the choice to do so! And you went and decided to use a full Shadow Blast! You are not ready to use that! What were you thinking?!" Lucifer shouted at her.

"I had seen you use it, that's why! And I thought you were in danger!!" Lucy shouted as shadows fumes around her body, matching her emotional anger.

"Uhh...you want me to step out for a bit?" the other Lucy asked shyly. Lucifer doesn't take his eyes off Lucy but uses shadows to cut the other Lucy free. "I'll be outside..."

"Oh, so now you take her side?! What about me?!" Lucy shouted after what Lucifer did.

"So I can yell at you!" Lucifer shouted. "So go ahead! Say you hate me! Come on!"

"W-What?" Lucy's anger quickly disappears when he said. "...Lucifer...I..."

"...Lucy..." Lucifer realized what he had just said and looks away. "I'm sorry...I shouldn't have said that..."

"M-Me too...you only acted because you thought it was good idea." Lucy apologized as well. "But...seeing you there in front of her...it scared me because I thought she was going to hurt you and-"

"Hey..." Lucifer walks closer to her as she starts to cry. He wipes her tears away and hugs her. "Nothing is going to happen to me...I didn't mean to yell at you."

"Me neither...but, being around her after what she tried to do...I guess I have been in a bad mood." Lucy told him. Lucifer stood in front of her quietly and kisses her to soften her mood. She closed her eyes and he pulls away to see her smiling a bit.

"Better?" Lucifer asked with a grin.

"Nope." Lucy then jumps at him and pushes her lips on his. His eyes widened by her sudden action but start to kiss her back as rough as her. Lifting her up and slamming yet a bit gently to the wall behind her. Moaning escaping her lips and he pulls his lips away, only to dive to her neck. Causing Lucy to even moan more but he pulls away before he gets carried away with what they are doing.

"...stop...we...can't...The other you is outside...so..." Lucifer tries to speak but Lucy kept kissing him but eventually stopped.

"Okay..." Lucy whispered and they finally pull away from each other. They walk out the cabin but don't see the other Lucy standing by the porch. Instead, she standing by a tree. In front of her was a deer which she was rubbing it's head and she was smiling.

"...if you get to know her...she seems nice, don't you think?" Lucifer asked Lucy and she nods her head.

"...Actually, she reminds me of you." Lucifer turns to look at his girlfriend with confusion. "The way she seems to act...her past. She was abandon just like you but she came back to her guild to protect something precious. She still cares about her guild."

"...I see..." Lucifer then smiles. "I guess you're right."

"A-hem..." Lucy fake coughs and calls out to her other self. "Hey, Lucy!"

"Hm?" she pulls away from the deer and turns to look at Lucy.

"Come on! I'm hungry! Let's go eat breakfast!" Lucy grins as she waves her other self to come along.

//Lucy POV//

---At a Café---

"Why...?" Lucy groans as they sit down at table. Lucifer...with his hood on...sitting beside Lucy and the other Lucy...also with her hood on...sat across from them.

"What?" Lucifer asked as he took a sip from his coffee.

"Take the hoods off, you two..." Lucy groans. "You shouldn't wear hoods indoors."

"Not happening..." the other Lucy rolls her eyes but Lucifer does what she told him. Lucy noticed his hair was all messing all over again and puts her hands on his hair, trying to smooth it down. It worked but Lucifer starts messing with Lucy's hair. She cries out and tries to pull away but doesn't work.

"Stop it!" Lucy mid-shouted at him but he only smiles and nods his head no. Not saying a word. "Lucifer...come on...it takes a long time for me to fix my hair!"

"...Fine..." Lucifer sighs as he stops his fun. But his attention turns serious as he looks at the other Lucy. "So tell me, how did Marcus even got to your world in the first place?"

"He was using a machine of some sort...a ball shape one that's open from the middle and when he closes it...it teleports him somewhere else." She explained.

"A teleportation device...hm...Marcus was never smart enough to pull something like that out. He had help..." Lucifer seemed to say to himself.

"I'll leave the thinking to you dectectives..." Lucy told the two as she silently ate her donut as she listens on.

"...But even with a device, it will need an amount of magic to work...any kind of magic won't do. Unless..." the other Lucy said but it gave Lucy a idea. She puts down her donut and looks at Lucifer.

"What about celestial magic?" she asked and it seemed to give the same idea to Lucifer based on the surprised look on his face.

"Lucy's right! With an amount of celestial magic or a celestial wizard is enough to..." Lucifer stares at Lucy. "A wizard like Lucy could even power the lights of a city if she wanted to...with that magic...it's probably possible..."

"These are great theories...and I'm afraid that you might be right..." the other Lucy said. "I may have been here for two days but...I been hearing some things. Most stores that have keys that are getting robbed and a few celestial wizards have been disappearing from newly made guilds."

"Marcus...I'm guessing that he is still weak." Lucifer muttered out and Lucy pokes his shoulder.

"Still weak?" Lucy asked.

"Last time I saw him...it was when me, Felicity, and him fought...when he killed her. I managed to damage him from inside...like when I fixed your leg, Lucy. Except instead of fixing...I damaged certain parts of his body, weakening his powers." Lucifer told her. "I guess he could only charge up a large amount of magic for a while before the pain settles in."

"I have seen it happen...after he beaten me...he looked a bit in pain before he teleported us to your world." The other Lucy said.

"So that's our advantage. He is strong for a small amount of time." Lucy said but another question rises into her head. "So why is he attacking my guild?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

486 4 23
Started:2/5/24 (started writing 2/19/23) Ended:? Lucy is a new collage student who transfers to fairy tail university, though the campus is big the...
489 26 8
A simple magic competition is all it was supposed to be. Lucy would have been stupid not to at least try and make it- if she won, she'd walk out with...
19.1K 847 49
♪(*^^)o∀*∀o(^^*)♪ It was at that time when Lucy Heartfilia, a sixteen year old girl who loves her childhood best friend, Natsu Dragneel but...
71.1K 1.3K 34
A young wizard that go's by the name, (y/n) (l/n), that has a mysterious and incredible power takes part in the Grand magic games with his Guild, Sab...