A Single Step-Lucy X OC-(A Fa...

By HTK200

---This is a Fairy Tail Fan-fiction--- ................................................................. Lucy... More

Chapter 1 Sad Realization
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 Injured
Chapter 4 Meet Lucifer, Meet Lucy
Chapter 5 Healing
Chapter 6 Goodbye for Now
Chapter 7 Searching
Chapter 8 Found in Love?
Chapter 9 Catching Up
Chapter 10 Ready To Fight
Chapter 11 Saving a Life, Killing Another
Chapter 12 Opening Up
Chapter 13 Lie?
Chapter 14 Arguement
Chapter 15 Forgiveness
Chapter 16 Getting Ready
Chapter 17 Kiss Interruption
Chapter 19 The Misunderstanding of Her
Chapter 20 Understanding the Enemy
Chapter 21 Finding Forgiveness
Chapter 22 Working Things Out
Chapter 23 Not Dead
Chapter 24 Date
Chapter 25 Marcus Blackheart
Chapter 26 In Search
Chapter 27 Fight
Chapter 28 Feel Like A Monster
Chapter 29 Attack
Chapter 30 Archangel
Chapter 31 No Matter The Cost
Chapter 32 Entering
Chapter 33 GMG and the Chimera
Chapter 34 Meeting
Chapter 35 Lucy/Lucifer v. Natsu/Erza
Chapter 36 Forgiveness
Chapter 37 The Inventor
Chapter 38 Party of Leave
Chapter 39 The departure and Secret of the Chimera
Chapter 40 Going with the Plan
Chapter 41 Accordingly to Plan
Chapter 42 Battle Against Marcus
Chapter 43 Battle with the Chimera
Chapter 44 Finishing the Chimera
Chapter 45 Breaking Apart
Chapter 46 Hush Hush
Chapter 47 Kidnapped
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 Found
Chapter 50 New Member, Lucifer Creed
Chapter 51 Out Of Coma
Chapter 52 Pregnant
Chapter 53 Valentine's Day; Hooking Up; Chimera
Chapter 54 The Chimera Returns
Chapter 55 Council Crush
Chapter 56 The Baby Talk
Chapter 57 Soul Eaters
Chapter 58 Conversations
Chapter 59 A Dragon Inside
Chapter 60 Lucy Meets Ne
Chapter 61 Ne's Father
Chapter 62 Goodbye
Chapter 63 Birth
Chapter 64 Family; GMG 2
Chapter 65 GMG 2 Battle
Chapter 66 Propose
Chapter 67 Elfen Lied/ Naruto
Chapter 68 Wedding Day
Chapter 69 Now 20 Years Later
Chapter 70 Single Steps
Ending Message. A/N

Chapter 18 Surprise Guest

1.5K 30 4
By HTK200

//Lucy POV//

"..." the figure continues to stand there...but whoever this person was started to walk forward towards everyone who was on the floor injured from the attack. Lucy slowly and painfully starts to stand and walks in front of everyone. Ready to protect them.

"L-Lucy...D-Don't!" Lucifer shouted as he tries to stand but couldn't as he was quite injured worse as well.

"Who are you?!" Lucy found strength to shout as she grabs her arm as it was hurting.

"...Pathetic..." she hears...Her...it was a female voice. "...Totally pathetic..."

"What...?" Lucy said.

"I expected Natsu...or Erza or someone else to stand but seeing you stand up...you're stronger than I thought." The figure said as she was revealed from the dust. She was dress in a cloak that covered her face with a hood. But Lucy can see the clothes she was wearing...they looked familiar to her...and she realized it does. They were like the clothes she had worn the first time she met Natsu and Happy.

They look like my clothes...she has long blonde hair with the exact same color as me...who is she?! Why is she dress like me?! Lucy thought. The girl raised her hand up and it charges a red light...forming into a ball but that wasn't what caught her eyes...what caught her attention was the symbol on the back of her hand.

"Fairy Tail...?" the girl stops charging her magic and it fades once Lucy had said it. Lucy starts to shout at the girl. "Why do you have Fairy Tail's symbol?!"

"My...My...you are brighter than I thought." The girl laughs.

"Answer me, you fake!" Lucy shouted. "Tell me why you are dressed like me?! The hair! The clothes! Even the pink symbol I got when I joined!"

"Why? Hehe...Why?!" the girl starts to laugh uncontrollably. "AHAHAHAHAH!"

"Damn you...!" Lucy grits her teeth as she pulls out two of her keys. "Open! Gate of the Lion Key! Leo! Open! Gate of the Golden Bull! Taurus!"

"MOO!" Taurus moos as he raised his battle axe. Ready to fight and Loke pushing his shades up, still in his human form. He gets ready to use his Ring Magic to fight on Lucy's command.

"Who is this...girl, Lucy?" Loke asked as he doesn't look away from the enemy.

"I don't know...but be careful...I can feel her magic. It's powerful..." Lucy said as the girl simply stood there.

"Before you even think of fighting me...let me ask you ask you something, Lucy Heartfilia." Lucy silently gasps when she heard her last name being said by her opponent.

"What?" Lucy growled.

"Is it worth fighting for them?" the girl nods her head towards everyone that was on the floor still injured by the laser attack. "After all...you should know how this all ends for you, Lucy...broken...thrown away...forgotten."

"What are you talking about?" Lucy wasn't feeling comfortable by what this person was saying.

"After all...aren't you just a replacement?" Lucy gasped at disbelief at what she had said to her. "You are nothing...but a replacement for Lisanna..."

"You don't know me..." Lucy growls.

"But I do...you see...predicting the future or...knowing how your future will end is quite amazing. It does wonders for you to prepare for the worse..." the girl then pulls the hood down and Lucy stares at the girl in front of her and everyone, shocked, confused out of her mind as she sees...herself. "And I do mean...you."

"...You...you can't be me..." Lucy said in fear as she backs away.

"I am you." The other Lucy smirk sickly. "Although I am from another world...though not like Edola. Think of it like another timeline..."

"Another...timeline...?" Lucy repeated.

"Let me tell you a story..." the other Lucy smirked as she disappeared into a ball of yellow light.

"W-What?!" Lucy gasped and felt arms grab her. She looks over her shoulder to see she had appeared behind her and grabbed her.

"LUCY!" Lucifer shouted but-One second; Lucy was in the guild...the next...she covers her arms as the cold air hits her. She was outside...

"W-What?" Lucy looks around and she was at a garden covered in snow.

"Wow, I didn't know this area was a garden in this timeline." She heard a voice behind her and Lucy turns around to see the other her.

"Where are we?! What did you do?!" Lucy shouted as she got in a battle stance as she pulls out her whip and put away her keys.

"I simply teleported us to the place that started it all for me...this is where my guild left me to die." She spoke with a smile.

"W-What...Fairy Tail...they left you?"

"Yeah...it sucked. I went on a job alone to prove them I am stronger without them or Natsu since he kicked me out of Team Natsu. He called me weak and ignored me. The man I love was lost to me and I was alone. But the job I went to didn't say that the monsters can multiple and I was surrounded." The other Lucy told her story. "I managed to get out alive but wounded badly. I expected Natsu or someone to come looking for me...no one did."

"What about Levy...Wendy?! Lucifer?!" Lucy shouted at her. "Didn't they...go looking for you?"

"No...hate to burst the bubble of hope but I didn't see any of them from the guild for a year. I managed to survive, clean and bandage my wounds and then I disappeared. As for Wendy and Levy...they been dead years ago before I joined." She smirked and Lucy was in shock.

"...No...they...h-how..." Lucy managed to ask.

"They weren't strong enough." The other Lucy simply said. "...anyway, I heard a bit of rumors about Natsu getting married with Lisanna so I decided to find a way to learn...dark magic..."

"Dark magic...?!" Lucy muttered.

"It was easy to master...I even learn other tricks." She said. "I had to get revenge...so, when the time was right...I strike quickly. Playing the innocent was easy on Master..."

"No...you killed him?!" Lucy shouted in tears.

"He was the symbol of strength for the guild. I didn't have a choice. He was the only person who ever was still nice...he was like a father to me." The other Lucy spoke softly but then smirks. "Then I dealt with Erza...then Mirajane...Elfman...everyone falling for the defenseless little girl act. On the day of the wedding, since they continue schedule as plan...I attacked."

"You killed Natsu...and Lisanna..." Lucy backs away.

"They had broken me...left me to die. A replacement, they deserved it." The other Lucy said. "I'm just here to spare you the pain."

"You're wrong! My friends aren't like that!" Lucy shouted and she dives at the other her. The other Lucy simply smirked and teleported the both of them back to the guild. But Lucy had gotten a hold of her...tackling her to the ground and they start rolling on the floor fighting each other.

"Let go!" the other Lucy shouted with pure anger.

"I won't let you hurt my friends!" Lucy shouted back but is thrown off by the other Lucy's magic. The pain swelling on her stomach as the laser punches her stomach. She falls on the floor, she tries to get up but cries out in pain as the other Lucy had stood up and kicks her hard in the stomach, leaving her bruised. Lucy coughs as she had the wind knocked out of her.

"Stupid! Pathetic! Weak!" the other Lucy shouted as she continues to kick Lucy.

...stop it...Lucy thought as she closes her eyes in pain.

"You're nothing but a replacement!"

I'm...I'm not...

"You're weak!"

...Someone...help me...

"This is true strength!" Lucy eyes snap wide open once she heard the other Lucy shout that at her. She quickly looks at her and catches her feet before it hits her again. "What?!"

You have no strength...you're nothing but a fake who uses magic for selfish reason! Lucy thought as she used her shadow magic to blast her away. The other Lucy hitting the wall, causing cracks into the wall. The other Lucy stared at the burns she received from Lucy. The pink shadows fading off her clothes but not from Lucy as she is engulfed in the pink shadows.

"W-What?! What magic is that?!"

"This is Shadow Magic, you have no true strength. You are nothing but a fake after you decided to use your magic to harm and kill others!" Lucy shouted at her. She raised her hand and shadow hands appear from behind the other Lucy, trapping her to the wall. "My magic is my strength...it makes who I am...what I am born to use with my celestial magic!"

"I-Impossible?!"

"It's not!" Lucy shouted. The other Lucy uses her dark magic and frees herself from Lucy's hold and starts to blast magic at her. Lucy placed herself in her battle stance, ready to create a barrier when-

BAM!

A massive shadow explodes in front of Lucy, blocking the attacks from the other Lucy. It suddenly forms into a giant wall before disappearing, and standing at its place was Lucifer.

"Lucifer!" Lucy was glad he seemed ok now but worried if he was pushing his limits. But all is lead to confusion when she heard the other Lucy said.

"Marcus?!" whatever Lucifer was planning to do...he stopped. He wouldn't move...that is until-

"Where did you hear that name...?" Lucifer tone was scary Lucy. It was beyond anger...she can tell it was. It was tone so dark it sent chills down her spine and the other Lucy must have felt the same.

"Is...Is that you, Marcus...?" The other Lucy backs away a bit.

"No...how do you know that name...?" Lucifer starts to yell. "Tell me where?!"

"Lucifer...!" Lucy tries to approach her boyfriend but stops when his shadow magic fumes uncontrollable around his body.

Lucifer, please! What is going on?! Lucy thought as Lucifer walks towards the other Lucy. His arms going limp and his head down...it was scaring Lucy too much.

"Who are you?!" the other Lucy shouts at Lucifer as she fires lasers at him. But leaving both Lucys in shock to see it doing no harm at him, the red lasers bursting away by the shadows.

"I'm not going to ask again..." Lucifer then grabs the other Lucy by the shirt, lifting her up... "Where did you hear that name...where did you see Marcus?"

"Lucifer! Stop!" Lucy found the courage to yell at him. She sees his head cock up and the shadow fumes disbursed away, disappearing...the other Lucy then smirks and kicks Lucifer away. She then teleports away, leaving everyone except Lucy and Lucifer on the floor still in pain from the attack. Lucy attention goes to each person, seeing everyone helping each other get up and Wendy healing as much people she can. Lucy's eyes travel to Lucifer as he is just standing there, not moving.

Lucifer...Lucy thought as she carefully walks to her boyfriend. She raised her hand and touches his shoulder.

"Lucifer...are you okay?" Lucy as she walks around him until she was in front of him. She silently gasped when she saw his eyes...there was nothing but fear and pain in his eyes. "Lucifer..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 579 23
So, this story is going to focus on Lucy becoming a B.A.M.F. ( I felt in the Anime/Manga she was ripped of on the powers front)and her getting with G...
515 26 8
A simple magic competition is all it was supposed to be. Lucy would have been stupid not to at least try and make it- if she won, she'd walk out with...
499K 19.2K 47
This is the SEQUEL to The Playboy of Fairy Tail High. If you haven't yet read the first, it is highly recommended that you read the it, seeing as th...
500 4 24
Started:2/5/24 (started writing 2/19/23) Ended:? Lucy is a new collage student who transfers to fairy tail university, though the campus is big the...