Fell For You {Sequel to Falli...

Por understandthesilence

Now that Gabby and Austin are married they are going to face multiple problems. Will they be able to get thro... Más

Fell For You {Sequel to Falling For You}
Part 32: Big News!
Part 33: Running Errands
Part 34: Breaking The News
Part 35: Making A New Friend
Part 37: Prepping for a Date
I FUCKING MET AUSTIN CARTER MAHONE FJKHDLFKJAHSJKFHKD
Part 38: Hostages
Part 39: Waiting
Part 40: This is it?
Part 41: Go, I'll be fine.
Part 42: Depression
Part 43: Feelings
Part 44: Staying?
Part 45: Guilty Conscience
Part 46: We Aren't Done With This Conversation
IM DONE.
Okaaaaaay.
Part 47(Sneak Peek)
Part 47: Last Concert
Part 48: Finally Here.

Part 36: England?

15K 303 54
Por understandthesilence

"When do you think they're going to leave...or go to sleep?" I groaned snuggling my head into Austin's chest.

Austin and I had left them and went up to bed about an hour or so ago. They were being so loud and all I wanted was sleep. That's all. Is that so much to ask for?

"Well, since we drove them I'm assuming they aren't leaving. Should I go offer them a ride?" Austin asked me as we continued cuddling.

"Would you?"

"Anything for my baby." Austin tightened his grip on me before releasing. He got up and threw on a shirt and a pair of pants. "I'll miss you." He complained while standing in the doorway.

"I'll miss you too, even though it's only going to be like twenty minites." I blew him a kiss before he disappeared.

The noise fell to silence so I'm assuming they took Austin's offer. As soon as it was quiet sleep took over my body.

I was awoken once again by the bed sinking down on the opposite side I was on. I turned and came face to face with Austin.

"Sorry, love. I didn't mean to wake you." Austin apologized.

"It alright. Thank you for getting rid of your friends." I mumbled in my sleepy voice. Austin got under the covers and opened up his arms. I took that as an invite. I scooted into his arms and placed my head on his chest. His arms closed around me, holding me against him.

"I have something to tell you tomorrow, you're not going to believe!" Austin whispered. I fooled my eyes.

"Well now you have to tell me!" I whispered into his chest.

"No, get some sleep. I know you're tired." He kissed the top of my head. "Good night. I love you."

"I love you too." I whispered before sleep over took my body for the second time tonight.

@@@@@

I woke with a horrible headache and my stomach was killing me. I shot out of bed and ran to the bathroom where I emptied everything I had in stomach into the toilet.

Well, now my tummy feels a lot better. Only my head hurts. It hurts like extremely bad, it feels like someone is taking a hammer and just hitting my head with it over and over.

When I walked into our bedroom, Austin sitting up rubbing his eyes. Awh, how cute! I walked over to the bed and laid down holding my head tightly. "Hey. Are you alright?" Austin asked looking down at me. I shook my head no. "What's wrong?" He asked, concerned for my well being.

"I have a really bad headache and I just threw up. My stomach feels okay now though. Just my head." I complained.

"What can I do? What do you need?" I love when he goes into concerned mode. He's adorable. I love that he cares for me so much.

"Can you get a warm cloth?" I asked him. Whenever I have headaches I always use a warm cloth it take the pain away. For a little bit anyways.

"Sure, I'll be right back." He got off the bed and strolled into the bathroom. I squeezed my eyes shut tight, trying to ease the pain. I heard the water turn on and then shut off. Austin reappeared and place the cloth across my forehead. "Does that feel better?" He asked taking my hand in his.

"Yes, it does. Thank you." I smiled up at him. He bent down connecting our lips for a second.

"I'm going to go make some breakfast." He stated getting up. Then I remembered he had something to tell me.

"Wait!" I exclaimed causing him to turn towards me. "What did you have to tell me?"

"Oh, yeah! Before I left Robert, Alex, Zach, and Becky to come home, I witnessed Robert locking lips with Becky!" My eyes grew wide. I knew it, I knew it!

"I knew they had a thing for each other!" I exclaimed making my head pound. Austin chuckled before continuing downstairs. I quickly grabbed my phone and texted Becky. Yes, we exchanged numbers.

~Texts~

Have anything to tell me?

Uhmmm, no?

You and Robert?

Oh yeah(:

Are you guys like dating now?

Not quite, but he said he wanted to take me somewhere tonight!

Omg! You guys are so going to get together(:

I hope so! You should come to my house and help me pick an outfit!

Yes! What time?

Well he wants to take me out at like 7, so come at 5:30?

Okay! See you then!(:

~End of Convo~

My head barely hurt anymore so I got out of bed, threw my hair up in a messy bun, and headed towards the smell of food.

"Something smells heavenly!" I told Austin as I walked into the kitchen. I walked over to Austin and wrapped my arms around his waist. I placed my head against his back. "I am going over to Becky's tonight. She has a date with Robert and she wants me to help her with picking an outfit."

We sat down at the table and began eating the delicious waffles he made. "These are really really good." I told him, stuffing my face.

"Calm down, you're going to choke." Austin chuckled, warning me. "So uhhhhh..I have some news." Austin stated slowly. Great, this either means he's going on another tour or...no he's going on another tour.

"Where and how long?" I asked him, not even letting him tell me.

"How'd you know what I was going to say?" He questioned raising his eyebrows.

"I could tell by your tone of voice." I stated as if it was obvious.

"Anyways. It's in England, and for ten months." That caused my head to shoot up and look him in the eyes.

"You'll miss the birth of our first baby." I stated looking into his eyes making him realize how important this is to me.

"Yes, I know. They gave me a choice. The tour isn't necessary. Buuuuut...I mean, I've never been to London..." I was taken back that he was even considering taking this. I mean is he really going to make me do this on my own.

"Do whatever you want." I snapped at him before walking upstairs, slamming our bedroom door.

He was seriously thinking about going on this tour. I know it's for the mahomies and such. He could always do it later or schedule a new tour. He will never be able to witness the birth of his child again. I mean yeah I want more babies, but it doesn't matter if it's the first or the fourth. He should want to be there.

I need someone to talk to. The only person I can think of is Becky. I take my phone out asking her if it's okay if I come now. She said sure, so I grabbed my purse and keys to my mini. I walked down the stairs and towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Austin asked when I passed him cleaning up the kitchen.

"Not to England, that's for damn sure." I slammed the door behind me. He really pissed me off. I need some girl time.

I got in my car and headed off to Becky's.

@@@@@@@@

"So he's really going to England?" Becky asked as she sat down on her bed next to me.

"That's the thing, I don't know. He said he had a choice, then he was hinting around that he wants to go." I looked down wiping away tear that slid down my face.

"Awh, it'll be okay. You guys will work it out, you always do." She gave me a hug but was interrupted by a knock on the door. "I'll be right back." She told me as she ran downstairs.

I heard the door shutting and two pair of feet walking up here. I wonder who she's with.

As the door opened I surprise when it wasn't Becky. "Where'd Becky go?" I snapped at him.

"She's downstairs. Don't snap at me, we need to talk about this."

"What's there to talk about?" I asked not looking at him. He strolled over to the bed and sat next to me. He put his arm around me, but I shrugged it off.

I really don't feel like talking to him.

If he wants to go to England I'm not going to hold him back.

_______________

Okay so sorry it's short, but I wanted to end it here.

I'm going to see Austin and Taylor tomorrow so I probs won't update for a little because I'll be in Pittsburgh.

If any of you are going comment and tell me! I want to meet you!

I hope you liked this small update anyways. Kissssesss.

Thanks for reading

Vote?(:

OH. AUSTIN FOLLOWED MY TWITTER JDGAKAJA I JUST DHAIIA

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4.2K 153 31
One girl, one guy an one mahomie knowing that he will not think of her more.. Or so she thought. Will Austin have a thing for her? Or will her dreams...
132K 3.2K 190
Finally married, Tom and Y/N's relationship still hides a lot of secrets. Will they be able to live happily ever after or will problems get in the wa...
44K 1K 37
Austin Mahone and his wife are happily married or so they seem. They come in contact with many different people that try to break the love they share...
58.6K 2.3K 26
What happens when Demi and Savannah meet a year later? Is there any chance they can resolve their problems? Or will things remain the same as when t...