It's Not My Style (EXO Kris f...

By MinionBlehBleh

If you think your life is messed up, then you haven't seen the half of mine. I'm a 25 year old female named... More

Bad Luck
You
Morning
First Day
Work WorkWork
Hell Began
I'm Broke
Let's Date
Our First Date
You're Embarassing
Sixth- Sense
You Again
My Sassy Boss
I Love You
Heart Dont Do This
Italy
Fireflies
Somewhere Really Far
Somwhere Really Far, part 2
Not An UPDATE!!
Sun
Diane
I Won't Give Up
Why I Love You
1034.75$
Maybe You're Wrong
Hawaii
My Style Day!
A Different Side Of You
Our Relationship Is A Secret
This is not an update, but you still have to read it!!!
It Was Her
Goodbye
Switched
Sick
Happy Birthday
Surprise
Rachel
Uganda
Stay Out Of It
You're Scared
Not an Update.
Not An Update.....Again
Not An Update....Again part 2
Whenever I'm Sad
Who Are You?
!!!!TAG!!!!
Fear
Photograph
Make It Up!
She'll Be Alright.
The Things She Left
The Sheep Phone
Detective Henry
TAG
THIS IS NOT A TAG
Book Review
Mother
URGENT-TWITTER-PEOPLE-HELP-WANTED
Makes No Sense
Anne
Got You
Picture Tag
The Code
Slipping Through My Fingers.
Bradley
Tag
*NOT UPDATE BUT IMPORTANT*
Arrow
TAG
'I Don't Give Two Shits About Your Name'
Not an Update
TAG
Better
Miracle
An Unexpected Visit
Pig
Tape
Caroline Connahan
I Never Got to Say I Love you
Home
R&C
It Was Fun Though
Strange Caller
IMPORTANT
Asshole
A Heart and A Kiss
Engagement Party
Hope
Catching The Culprits
Catching The Culprits part:2
The Last Fight
I'll Miss You
See You Later
Long-Ass-Last-Author-Note
Competition

I'm Your Boyfriend

695 39 57
By MinionBlehBleh

"How is this possible?" Kris shouts hitting his fist on the table while the nurses try to calm him down, "From a bottle???" He approaches the Doctor who is slowly backing away in fear. "P-please, Mr. Wu, calm down." He stutters and at that moment Mia, followed by Alex and Diane enter the office shouting even louder than Kris.

"EXPLAIN!!!" They all demand from the Doctor who looks paler than the white walls surrounding him. He then sits down regaining his composure and adjusts his glasses before beginning to speak.

"Normally, memory loss resulting from a beer bottle broken on a person's head is impossible." As soon as he says that, the room erupts in shouts and complaints once again, but minutes later dies down due to security's interference.

"As I was saying," the doctor continues, "normally it's impossible. But due to the multiple collisions with her head that have happened over such short period of time, there's a possibility."

"So what do we do now?" Diane impatiently asks.
"Explain it to her calmly, and do things she was familiar with. Step by step, make her remember. Best case scenario her memory will be back within a week." He awkwardly smiles and Kris frustratingly looks at him.

"What's the worst case scenario?" He asks and they all look worriedly at the Doctor, hoping for the best.
"Not ever." He says apologizing and asking them to leave his office. As soon as they do, he throws away his glasses, takes off the coat and pulls a suitcase out of nowhere.

"I am so done with this job." He breathes out packing his stuff. "What's with these people? Jumping off bridges, driving through red lights, fighting gangs, and then they come and complain to me about a simple memory loss!!!!!!!!! How are they even alive after all this? God bless them, and please make sure I never meet such people again. Amen."

                               Ted's (POV)

"You don't remember anything? At all?" I ask David who is now sitting up and studying my face. "I know I've got an- wait! What's the time?" She frankly looks about the room for a clock. "It's 13:30." I tell her and she closes her eyes in anger.
"I missed it!"

We (mom and I) look at her confused and she smiles saying, "sorry. I had a job interview today at 11:00, looks like I missed it."

My mother's eyes widen at that part and she asks, "An interview, for TBS perhaps?"
"Yeah, how did you know?"

Mom then looks at me and swallows hard, "She went back to day 1." Her mouth remains open until a loud group of people enters the room, you know who I mean right?

                     Third Person (POV)

"How about you say that you're her friend from work and then-" , "So stupid! Why did you let her interfere?" , "Hi David I'm Diane your lesbian friend, we met at work and then I drugged-" , "Shut up! She has to remember me!" , "I like makeup" , "Who's gonna start?" , "If I call her sheep she's guaranteed to-" They all then stop, realizing that they're already in front of David's bed....and she's staring at them like they're some sort of aliens.

"She doesn't know any of us, so let me handle this." Jae whispers to the group and turns to David with a calm smile.

"I know you're confused, but try to listen carefully please." She kindly says and David nods while smiling. "Yesterday, you got into a fight with some gangsters that caused you to lose your memory."

".....aha...okay. So I'm guessing I know all of you?" David asks pointing to the strange people in front of her.
"My name is Jae Jones, and this is my daughter Mia and my two sons, Ted and Kris." She introduces her family stepping aside and then Alex and Diane simultaneously say, "And we're your friends."
"Alex."
"Diane."

"So, Diane, Mia, Ted, Jae, Alex and...Kris. Was I correct?" David asks memorizing their names. "You remember?" Diane excitedly asks and Alex pulls her to the far corner of the room, all the while whispering that it's too early.

"....Okay so if, those." She points to the awkward couple at the corner, "....are my friends. Who are you?"

"I am-" Mia begins but gets interrupted by Kris who took one long step forward, "Your boyfriend." He looks at her with a raised eyebrow while tilting his head.

David weirdly smiles, not knowing how she should react and looks at Kris......who is now in front of her. He seductively places his lips on her cheek and whispers, "I'll be waiting outside." He then receives a hard slap across his face followed by a "GET OUT!!!"

Kris's (POV)

"It was just a kiss."
"Just?" Mia shouts and starts hitting me, we are both outside the room while the others are trying to calm that screaming sheep. "The person doesn't even know you, and you GO ABOUT KISSING HER???"
"OW! OW! Mia stop!" I tell her while covering my face.
"STOP? You're the one who should stop! It's your fault that this happened, yet you still go back?" She ends the hitting and earnestly looks me in the eyes, "Her memory is gone, is it not enough? Or will you stop when she's dead? Huh?"

Just then the door opens and Alex, Diane and mom come out. "She's alright now, they say she'll be able to leave tomorrow."
"Where's Ted?" I ask not seeing him with the group.
"He's with David." Mom says and I push myself towards the door but am stopped by Mia.

"Please!" She begs, "Not today." My eyes shift between her and the door window. Through which I can clearly see David laughing.

"Aish!!" I kick the wall and push Mia's hands off me. I'll be back tomorrow David! Just you wait!

Ted's (POV)

"Yeah, I could give you a ride in one."
"Really?" Her eyes sparkle as she eagerly asks me, and I nod.
"Sweet!" She exclaims, and I look at the time.

It's already evening. "Visiting hours will soon be over, so.." I say while getting up.
"Oh, okay. Then goodnight." She says looking kind of disappointed. I don't want to leave either but....

"David?"
"Huh?"
"A-a, nothing. Goodnight."

Could it be? But why?

Kris's (POV)

Stupid hospital! Doesn't even tell me the release time. Had to come here from 5 am. 5!! And now it's 10, David, you better remember me after all this.

She comes out and upon seeing me, goes the other way. "David! Hey David!" I go after her and she picks up her pace. To the point where we're actually running.

"What's-" I begin, finally catching up to her and she pushes me away. "Don't touch me!"
"Listen, I came here to get you to TBS. you work there." I try my best to explain without freaking her out.
"Huh, but I missed-" She exclaims but then stops, "how do you know I work there?"

(Guys play the song.)

Is she serious? Does she even realize she lost her memory?

"I'm your boyfriend David." I control my anger, "besides I'm also your boss."
"You mean....you..." She points at me, "Are the CEO of.....TBS?" She asks all surprised and I cross my arms. "Yes I am."
"So.....I am dating the owner?"

She finally begins to realize the situation here. Hallelujah!!

I nod and her expression darkens.
"Why???" She cries out in disappointment.

DISAPPOINTMENT!!!

"What why? You should be happy and honored." I grab her arm and pull her along to my car.

"Stop! Stop!" She struggles and I let go, "It might be as you say. That we are dating and all. But I don't know you, so please don't act this way with me." She looks at me with those big eyes of hers and continues to say stuff, but I don't really listen. I can't focus! I just wanna kiss her. I miss those lips.....and how they taste.

But I can't.

Step by step. Make her remember you, step by step. How was our first drive together? Oh yeah!

I grab her elbow and tell her to get in before I break her arm, but she looks at me all scared. That wasn't it! Maybe this?

"Stop breathing! If you die, you'll do the world a favor."
"................"

"Ughhh! Whatever, just get in." I shove her inside the car and begin to drive. Very slow. I can't take any risks, we're together now, so anything could happen.

"Can you go any faster?" She asks looking bored out of the window, "look! Even that kid on a tricycle is overcoming us."
Quick say something you've said to her before.

"If you spill blood on my car, you're dead!"
".........*wtf expression*......."

"Wow! So I work here?" She asks admiring the huge building in front of her. "Yeah, and you've been doing a shitty job at it." I glare at her and she bows apologetically. "Please forgive me, I will work hard, I promise."
"......okay." I did not expect that.....

"Welcome to hell!" I introduce my office to her,"now get me water."
"Right away Sir."

Hahhahah! She should start remembering by now. I'll do everything like before, everything.

"What is this?"
"Water Sir. The person, I mean Diane... I think that's her name, handed it to me." She places the Voss water on my desk.
........

"NO! This is not how it happened! You're supposed to get it in a plastic cup from the dispenser, then I'll yell at you. And you'll run and-" I stop yelling and look at her dumbfounded face, "...never mind, c-continue with your work."

"David! There's a box downstairs, only you can carry it."

"David! You have 10 minutes to get this paper signed!"

"David! Where are the winter files?"

"Aaaaah!!!!! Help! David! Come and kill this ant!"

"David! Go and get me shoes."

"David! Help... I *cough* can't breathe..."

"Wear this this and this!"

"David! Get me breakfast!"

"Now tell me what did I eat?"

"We'll go out for lunch."

"You're just a mere assistant."

"I have an angel like voice."

"Do you have a head, so it can match your body?"

"I only drink Ugandan coffee!"

"It's not my style."

"You don't look pretty."

"Give me your shoes!"

"I don't care how! Get him on the phone!"

"We're going paint-balling!"

"Get me coffee, now!"

"No! This is not how you're supposed to- David wait! Don't run."
"Get away from me, you're crazy!" She screams running out of the shop! Refusing to wear the tutu.
"Aish! David!" I chase after her. "It's just for fun! Come on, wear this and we'll freak people out."
"You're freaking me out!"
"David! If you don't stop, you're fired."
"I don't care! You need help!" She throws her shoe at me, "You psycho!"
"Me? Psycho?" How dare she-wait, only David would say those things to me. Maybe she's finally rememberi- "Tell me more!"

"What?"
"Insult me! You can do it."
"I SAID STAY AWAY! YOURE MENTAL!"
"Yes, that's good. Keep going!"
"SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP!"
"I'll help you, what do you need help with?" I catch up to her.
"What is wrong with you?"
"I'll help you remember."
"DON'T TOUCH ME!" She pushes me and we both fall together, "AAAAAHHHH!" She screams getting off me.

"David wait!" I grab her leg, and she trips but quickly stands up and resumes running.
"DAVID!" I run after her, searching between the stalls. "Where's she hiding?" She couldn't have already left. Could she?

Just then I see a bush of curly hair and a person crawling on all fours.
"DAVID!"
"AAAH!" She screams upon seeing me and tries to escape but I catch her, "STOP! JUST STOP! Please, I did my best to act natural like I know you, but I don't know you. And seeing who you are......I'd rather it stay that way."

"What?" I ask her and she backs away saying, "Please don't follow me."
And all I could do was stupidly watch her leave, she doesn't even have shoes on. She'll freeze, but why don't I go after her?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 94 5
I have always valued privacy but ever since we -the 26- have rocketed into fame it was something that has become very precious to me. So I am now que...
169K 7.7K 14
𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗵, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗴𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 ψ(._.)> __________________ ...
11.9K 857 27
You ever looked at someone and thought you were probably in a dream? That they couldn't possibly exist in your reality? Like if you open your eyes or...
639 49 30
[WARNING: 18+ CONTENT! MENTIONS OF RAPE, SUICIDE, SENSUAL THEMES READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!] "Wait what are we doing again?" "Naomi!" "Shit sorry." ~...