ANCHOR ° S. STILINSKI

iliadwolf által

Twins have to have each others back. [Teen Wolf seasons 1-3] [Book 1 in the Jayla McCall series] + undergoing... Több

pre-note
THE BITE ☙
CAN'T PLAY ☙
HIS SISTER ☙
NIGHTMARES ☙
BULLET
Your Yoda I Will Be
an alpha that's into team work
the alpha's eyes
She's better than you.
date with the biggest douche in beacon hills
mom's got a date with the devil
winter formal
burn peter
lost and found
Bad dreams
Ice Rink
hallucinations
kanima
another detention
raving
you let it happen
figure it out
save jackson
alpha pack
bank vault
you didn't..
Reese's. I want Reese's
somewhere nobody will find us
Banshee
I promise.
We're killing them?
shifting directions
find your anchor
I trust you
electricity
Bow and Arrow
Find Him
you're killing her
Things happen
into his mind
Allison
Endings
sequel
30K OMG
100K !!

What happens next?

7.5K 176 138
iliadwolf által

                Kira's house wasn't a place I had been too often. Actually, I've never been there. Unless you count the day that Barrow took her and we found Scott knocked unconscious out on the sidewalk outside of it. Then that would tally up to two visits. Then, and now. Stiles sat next to me as Noshiko brought over two glass cups. "Here. It'll calm you." Stiles looked at it slightly, "What is it?"

          "Tea." He took the cup as he glanced up at her, "What? Like magic tea?" Noshiko shook her head slightly, "No, chamomile tea. Drink it." Kira's dad came into the room and glanced over us, "He's not safe here." I sighed and leaned onto my hands. "Well he's not exactly safe anywhere is he." Kira put a hand on my back, causing me to smile lightly at her. "But Allison killed one of them. Doesn't that mean something? She killed an Oni. Is that even possible?"

            Noshiko nodded tightly from her seat. "I'm not sure how." Kira shifted in her seat as she faced her mom. "But she did it. She killed one of them." Stiles slightly scoffed and fiddled with his hands. "Yeah, and then they killed her. Allison's dead. Now I guess the only good thing is it looks like I'm dying, too." I maneuvered my body so I could lean my head against his arm and I shook my head. 

           "That's not a good thing. At all." Kira's mom sighed and moved her attention to Stiles. "He made a powerful move by splitting the two of you." Stiles shifted on the couch as he looked at Noshiko. "So what's our move?"

           "At this point, you need a divine move." I looked at her confused, "What's a divine move?" 

             "In the game of Go, it's what we call a truly inspired, or out-of-the-box move. The Nogitsune has had sente, the advantage, until this point. What you need is a divine move in order to turn the game around." Stiles sighed heavily, "Is anybody feeling divinely inspired?" Kira moved her hand off my back as she looked at her mom. "Mom, you said you trapped it in a glass jar, right?" She shook her head slightly, "It wasn't the jar that trapped it. It was where I buried it." 

         Stiles nodded slightly, "The Nemeton."

          "A place I don't know too much about. Who does?" I sat up, "Deaton. Deaton does." Standing up, I got my phone out and called Scott. "Scott." 

            "Jayla? What's up." I grabbed the wrist holding the phone with my opposite hand. "Kira's mom. She said that she had kept the jar with the nogitsune in it buried in the nemeton. I don't exactly know what that means and neither does she. But I'm pretty sure Deaton will." 

           "So what do you want me to do?" I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. "Talk to Deaton? See what exactly he knows about it." He sighed heavily, "Alright. Meet us there." Rolling my eyes I nodded, "Alright fine. Bye." I hung up and went back into the living room. "We have to meet them at the clinic." Stiles nodded and stood up but nearly fell over. "Okay, well you need to rest and I'm not putting my life in your hands with you like this."

         Sighing, he took out his keys and I nodded, "Good. Now Kira can you help me get him  to the jeep?" She nodded and put one of Stiles arms over her shoulder like I did and we brought him out to the jeep putting him in the backseat. "Okay so we go to the animal clinic. Stiles, you good?" He nodded as he sat forward, his head against Kira's seat. "Yeah, yeah I'm fine."

          I nodded slightly and started the jeep before driving to the animal clinic. "I had this sudden rushing feeling, like we're running out of time." Stiles leaned more on my shoulder as we went into the back room on the clinic. "Yeah. Yeah, I had that feeling too." Scott, Lydia and Deaton turned as we entered the room. "Derek's meeting us at the school." Stiles nodded, "Alright, Jayla Kira and Lydia can come with me and we'll meet you there unless you want to go In the jeep." I rose my hand slightly, "P.S. I'm driving." 

         Scott nodded, "I'll meet you guys there." Stiles nodded as Lydia and I helped him to the jeep just like Kira and I had. Kira decided to go with Scott so we had more space and Lydia sat in the front seat as we drove down the street. Half way there I gripped the steering wheel tightly, causing Lydia to glance at me. "Jayla?" My foot pressed down on the gas, not looking at Lydia. "Jayla. Jayla slow down."

          "Jayla!" I pressed my foot against the brake and the jeep stopped. "I'm sorry. I- I don't-" A hand covered mine and I looked over to see Stiles. "It's okay, just calm down alright? We're all going to be fine." Nodding slightly he grabbed my hands and took them off the wheel. "Look at me." I sighed and lifted my head to him and he nodded. "Good, now breathe." Taking a deep breath I let out the air and nodded tightly. "I'm fine. Really." Stiles moved his hand and sat back. "Alright."

          As much as I wanted to believe that I was fine the trust was I wasn't even close. There was no way I was close to okay when I just lost one of the most important people in my life and I was on the verge of losing another one. I started moving the jeep again and this time didn't stop until I got to the school. We all met up at the school sign and Stiles looked at Scott. 

          "Scott, hold on. I know what you're all thinking. If this works, it might kill me, too. But even if it does, you have to go through with it. Stick with the plan, okay? All of you." Scott lowered his eyebrows sadly at Stiles. "The plan is to save you. That's the plan I'm going with." I nodded. "That's the only plan."

         Stiles went to put his arm around my shoulder but I shook my head. "You guys go inside, I'm going to wait for Derek out by the steps." Scott nodded and turned to me. "Be careful." Smiling slightly I nodded, "I always am Scotty." He kissed my forehead quickly before him, Lydia, Stiles and Kira all went inside. I moved to the steps and sat.

         Not going to lie, it was extremely creepy. One it was dark. Two nobody has a clue where the nogitsune is. Other than that I was alone waiting while there were major threats still running around Beacon Hills. As I sat outside I could feel the fear build up in my chest. Something about the night always freaked me out.

         "Did you bring us a present?" I lifted my head and Derek stood with his wolf features out, the voice I heard had belonged to Void, who  actually hadn't noticed was sitting lower on the steps. Derek put down a cylinder shaped object and looked back towards the nogitsune. "I brought two." As he said that Ethan and Aiden came to Derek's sides. "I've heard of an Alpha pack, Derek, but not a pack of former Alphas. It's a little sad, isn't it?" 

         Two oni stood next to Void as he spoke and I glared at the back of his head. Slowly I stood up as Derek spoke, "I might not be an Alpha anymore, but I can still fight like one." The twins and Derek attacked the oni that showed up and the two that had stayed there. None of them really got good moves on the other and they left the box right out in the open.

        "Somebody protect the box!" Aide stood at my voice and his eyes were blue. "I hate ninjas." He went towards the two oni that had stood next to the box and they slashed at his back causing him to roar. Ethan jumped in to help and they moved away from the box, distracting the oni. I stepped down the stairs I had been sitting on slowly as I watched the werewolves fight the impossible, well nearly impossible black ninja like figures.

          The oni were winning, seeing as they had the advantage of swords, while they weren't able to even slightly harm the oni. "We can't do this, we can't beat them." Ethan fell to a step as he held his arm. "Take them the box. We'll hold them off." As he said that Derek grabbed an oni and threw it down the stairs.  As he did it got back up and swung its sword. 

         Before it could attack Derek an arrow came from behind me and hit it in the chest. When I glanced up Chris has a cross bow and Isaac jumped down next to me. Derek looked up too and I turned completely. "What was that?" Christ lowered the bow and looked at me. "Silver."

        Derek face Isaac and nodded towards the arrow. "Isaac! Get the box to Scott." Isaac ran after the box and grabbed it, running away with it. The oni were surrounding us and I was pressed with my back against Derek. The werewolves were trying to protect me, since I'm the only one who can't heal. "Jayla you stay behind me at all costs. Got it?" I nodded even though he couldn't see me and took a shaky breath.

          Chris show arrows at the remaining oni as I stood behind Derek. The twins swiped their claws at any of the ones that got close enough. Argent was still shooting arrows but the next one he shot got cut in half by the oni's swords. "Grab it! Grab the arrow it's the only one left." I ran towards it and grabbed it, shoving it into the oni's chest. At the same time it sent the sword it was holding into my stomach. It's body turned to dust and I looked down and my mouth fell open. "Jayla!" Derek ran over to me and grabbed me as I fell to the ground.

           "Jayla. Hey hey you have to stay with me okay?" My breathing was heavy as he pulled the sword out of my stomach, before placing a hand on the wound. "Scott. Y-you have to get Scott." Derek's eyes were sad looking and I could feel my eyes start to water. "I need- I need Scott." He nodded and looked at the twins. "Go! Go get Scott." I don't know which twin ran but they took off and quickly ran to the school.

        Inside Stiles was passed out on the floor. After the nogitsune had been killed, he fainted, worrying everybody involved. He woke up and looked at everybody. "Oh god I fainted didn't I?" He sounded strained and Scott nodded while everybody let out a relieved laugh. "We all alive?" Scott nodded and looked down. "Yeah we're all alive." All except Allison. Losing her has taken a toll on everybody.

           "Scott! Scott!" Aiden ran through the double doors to the crowd of people. "Scott. Scott it's Jayla." The older McCall twin stood up quickly. Followed by Stiles. He had gotten off the ground quickly and even though he was physically and emotionally tired he ran. He ran out of the school quickly. They got to the outside stairs and Jayla was laying in Derek's arms. "Jayla!" Scott's yell sounded heartbroken. Stiles was right behind him and he froze, until Scott started down the stairs. The alpha's movement tricked Stiles into running faster down the stairs and he got to Jayla first. Taking her into his own arms.

           Derek kept my head from falling sideway and he kept his hand on my stomach. "Jayla!" My eyes opened slightly at the sound of Scott's voice. "Scott." My voice was weak but his feet make loud slaps against the sidewalk. I was pulled from Derek's arms and into Stiles' arms instead of Scott's. "Jayla." He looked like he had just gone through hell. Well he did, didn't he. "Stiles. I-" He shook his head and I could see his eyes begin to fill with tears. "No. Jayla don't. You can't- you can't die on me please."

           I shook my head and coughed lightly causing blood to spill onto my lips. "Scott." It didn't take long at all for Scott to be on the other side of my body. "I'm right here. I-I'm right here." His shaky voice was weak, like it could hardly make out words. I squeezed my eyes shut and whimpered slightly. "Ah. It-it hurts." Instantly Scott grabbed my hand, trying to take my pain and I scrunched up my face. 

       "Scott you have to help her." I watched Scott look at Stiles confused. "How am I supposed to help her Stiles?" Stiles let out a whimper and I looked up to see he was crying. "Stiles please. Don't cry."

           "The bite, Scott. You have to give her the bite." Scott shook his head. "I-I can't I've never-" My eyes were starting to droop and it was getting harder to breathe. "Scott. She's dying."

       "Stiles it's fine. It's okay. You'll be okay. You'll all-you'll all be okay."I rose my hand to his face and tried to smile lightly but it was hard to do with how weak my body was becoming.

       "No. No Jayla, I won't be okay. I won't" As much as I didn't want Stiles to cry he was. He was trying to not let them through but they were building up enough that they just weren't able to stay in anymore. His hand went over mine as he kept the other on over my opposite hand on my stomach.

        "You will. You'll be okay I-I love you. You've got to be okay." Stiles shook his head quickly as he moved his hand to wipe my cheek. 

        "No Jayla please."

         My breath hitched and I looked at Scott quickly. "You have to tell mom. Tell her-tell her I love her and I-" Scott shook his head. "You can tell her that yourself. You're going to be okay." He put his hand on my head and moved it to stroke my hair. "You'll be okay." I whimpered slightly causing Scott to look at me. "Alright."

        He grabbed my arm again and looked at me as I winced. "I'm doing this for you okay Jay?" I nodded and he brought it to his mouth. No I didn't want to be a wolf. I saw how Scott had to deal with it, but there was no way I could die. Not with Stiles, Scott and Lydia all having to go through losing Allison last night. They can't go through this again. I felt tears swarm my eyes and the pain in my stomach worsened. "Now, Scott you have-" 

           I started taking heavy breaths, nearly choking on them as Scott grabbed my wrist tighter. Tears were clouding his eyes and he let out a slight sob before biting into my arm. My face scrunched up and I let out a yell. "Ah-" Stiles' arms tightened around me as I felt my eyes shut and everything turn to dark around me. 

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

27.3K 1K 71
[ supernatural -- seasons 6-10 ] Miranda Carpenter Series: Gorgeous Sparks Fly Falling Like the Stars Say You Won't Let Go I DO NOT own Supernatural...
1.2M 49.7K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
120K 2.5K 32
Everything has changed. [Teen Wolf seasons 4 to 6] [Book 2 in the Jayla McCall series] -story started: January 10, 2016 ended June 17...
1.1M 59K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...