Game On Isaac! || Sequel To...

By jennasykesjk

Isaac is back and is down to hunt for Iris no matter what. He has an evil plan and it might just end up hurti... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43: Part 1
Chapter 43 Part 2
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Epilogue Part 1

Epilogue Part 2

975 43 32
By jennasykesjk

Iris' P.O.V.

We arrived to the reception at least 1 hour after the ceremony took place. People were already partying with out us. And we are the ones who just go married. Niall helped out of Harry's Range Rover and together, hand in hand, we walked into the house. The reception is taking place at our house. We hid all the blood bags so that the humans won't see a thing.

As soon as Niall and I stepped a foot inside the house, everybody started cheering. Every step we took we heard "congrats" from left to right. There was also one time were we heard "have fun" from somebody next to Niall. I really wasn't paying attention because all of my attention was on my family, who were dancing like dumbasses. I smiled really big and pull Niall toward them, interrupting the conversation Niall was having with some random dude I have never met.

"Sorry but a dance floor is waiting for us!" I shouted halfway to the dance floor in hope that the dude that I don't know heard me. I mean I didn't want to seem rude but it was inevitable to pull Niall towards the dance floor with our family.

"Here comes the newly wed couple! It is about time you fuckers showed up." Cailin shouted.

"Let them be. For all we know they have already fucked!" Michael shouted. I slapped his head while he winked at me.

"You sir are a dumbass!" I shouted back at him.

"But am I wrong?!"

"Yes you are in fact." Niall answered.

"You fuckers! Let's get dancing!" Evie said while Cailin pulled me towards her while Niall was pulled by Harry. We danced for a while. I twerked on Litzy while Niall was jumping like an idiot with Louis. We shared laughs and smiles until the girls and the boys pushed Niall and I together.

"Have fun!" I looked around to see everybody taking a seat on the tables. I looked at Niall in hope for an answer but he just shrugged. I looked around one more time to see everybody with their phones out.

"It is time for the couple's first dance!"

"Wait! Hold your horses!" Zayn interrupted.

"Yes mister Malik?"

"Mister Malik? I actually like how that sounds..." Zayn trailed off.

"Zayn! What were you going to say in the beginning?!" Perrie interrupted his thoughts.

"Oh right! I forgot!" Zayn said. I face palmed while Niall laughed.

"Really?!" Perrie looked so done with his shit.

"I remember! I remember what I was going to say! Iris what is your favorite song of all time?" Zayn shouted. I looked at him with wide eyes. My favorite song of all time? I smirked a little.

"18 by this weird and stupid band called One Direction! I don't know if you have heard of them before! They weren't really popular since they were really stupid!" All the boys glared at me, even my own husband.

"Excuse me woman?! But we are not stupid! We are far beyond stupid!" Liam said defensively.

"Riiiight. That totally explains why Harry air-slapping Louis' ass and Louis is messing with Harry's hair." Everybody turned to look at them and they immediately stopped what they were doing and started blushing dramatically. I smirked at them. Louis and Harry glared at me.

"Okay we are weird and stupid." Liam finally admitted.

"But you love us anyways." Zayn added.

"That is true. I do love you guys. Even if you are weird and stupid. It makes my life not boring at all."

"Thanks. Now we know we only serve for your entertainment." Louis sassed.

"Such a drama queen BooBear."

"We'll finish this later. Now it is time for the first dance and no more interruptions." Evelyn interrupted our banter.

18 started playing and Niall grabbed me by my waist, pulling me as close to him as I could get. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his hands where placed on my waist.

"I got a heart and I got a soul

Believe me I will use them both

We made a start

Be it a false one I know

Baby I don't want to feel alone

So kiss me where I lay down

My hands pressed to your cheeks

A long way from the playground

I have loved you since you were 18

Long before we both thought the same thing

To be love and to be in love

All I could do is say that these arms where made for holding you

I wanna love you like you made me feel

When we were 18

We took a chonce

God knows we tried

Yet all along I knew we would be fine

So po-"

The music was cut and  Niall let go of my waist and walked up to the DJ with the boys trailing after him. Oh no...

"Sorry guys but we have something prepared for Iris today." Zayn said smirking at me.

"I thought Evie said no more interruptions!"

"This is not an interruption. We had it planned all along." Harry responded.

"If you do this, I will walk away."

"You can't. Girls please." I was shoved onto a chair with one hand on my shoulder.

"Really girls? You too! You know I hate being sang to." Niall walked up to me and smiled really big. It was almost a smirk. This cute fucker!

"Well guess what?"

"What?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Today. You don't have a choice." I gaped at him. He pecked my lips so gently I didn't even feel it.

"You fuckers had this planned a long time ago huh?!"

"Yes actually. When Niall announced that he was going to purpose to your ass." Harry answered.

"We spent 1 month writing the song, we spent 2 weeks recording it, 1 week on deciding what instruments were going to be used, and I think almost 2 weeks editing the song." Liam informed me so kindly.

"So basically you spent about 2 months and 1 week on the whole thing for the song?"

"Yea. Basically." Zayn replied.

"You girls knew all of this?"

"Yup! We were there when Niall announced he was proposing. We also helped on keeping you preoccupied so that you wouldn't hear or find out anything." Perrie informed me.

"Where the bloody hell was I?"

"When he announced he was proposing?" Vanessa asked.

"Yes."

"You were out with your mom and brother." She answered.

"What the actual fuck..."

"Anyways! Let's start this show, shall we?" Louis interrupted.

"No you shall not. Don't fucking do this."

"Yea. Like we are totally going to listen to you." Liam sassed. He gave the DJ a thumbs up.

"Enjoy." Cailin whispered in my ear. Harry stepped forward and gave me a wink.

"You've gotta help me

I'm losing my mind

Keep getting the feeling you wanna leave this all behind

Thought we were going strong

I thought we were holding on

Aren't we?" 

Niall quickly walked towards me and stopped when he was right in front of me.

"No they don't teach you this is school

Now my heart is breaking

And I don't know what to do

Thought we were going strong

Thought we were holding on

Aren't we?"

All of the boys were now in front of me.

"You and me got a whole lot of history (oh)

We can be the greatest team

That the world has ever seen

You and me got a whole lot of history (oh)

So don't let it go

We can make some more

We can live forever." 

Liam grabbed my hand and Niall wrapped his arm over my shoulder making me stand up from my spot on the chair.

"All of the rumors

All of the fights

But we always find a way to make it out alive

Thought we were going strong

Thought we were holding on

Aren't we?" 

They all sang together and I smiled.

"You and me got a whole lot of history (oh)

We can be the greatest team

That the world has ever seen

You and me got a whole lot of history (oh)

So don't let it go

We can make some more

We can live forever."  

Louis then walked up to me, bent down, took a hold of my legs, and lifted me up onto his shoulder. Holy shit! I can fall and break my skull if he drops me! Ahhh!

"Mini bars, expensive cars, hotel rooms, and new tattoos

Good champagne, and private planes but they don't mean anything

Cause the truth is out

I realize that with out you here life is just a lie

This is not the end

This is not the end

We can make it

You know it. you know."

Louis sang with me on his shoulder. He then passed me onto Zayn, who also signaled for Louis to put me on his shoulder. You've got to be fucking kidding me.

"You and me got a whole lot of history (oh)

We can be the greatest team

That the world has ever seen

You and me got a whole lot of history (oh)

So don't let it go

We can make some more

We can live forever."  

I was passed onto Harry who signaled Zayn to put me on his back.

"You and me got a whole lot of history (oh)

We can be the greatest team

That the world has ever seen

You and me got a whole lot of history (oh)

So don't let it go

We can make some more

We can live forever." 

I was passed onto Liam who signaled Harry to put me on his back also.  What is this? Hot potato? Don't let the bride touch the floor because it is lava? When are they going to put me down?

"So don't let me go

So don't let me go."

Zayn  sang as the boys gathered around in a circle.

"We can live forever."

"Baby don't you know

Baby don't you know."

Zayn sang while Liam threw me into the air towards the middle of the circle the had made. Fuck! I am going to die on my wedding day!

"We can live forever."

They all sang as Niall caught me. My eyes were wide open. Everybody started cheering while I was hoping I didn't shit my underwear or else that will be embarrassing.

"Thanks boys, but next time please don't pass me around or toss me into the air. I felt like a toy. I actually thought you guys were playing hot potato with me." Niall gently set me down. I pecked his lips.

"You're welcome and that was actually really fun." Zayn said smiling like an idiot.

"For you. I thought I was going to die right here at my wedding reception." The boys rolled their eyes at me. I am slightly offended that they are rolling their eyes at me. I am the only one who can do that. And it is my wedding! Right now they should try to be nice to me.

"Such a drama queen Sam." Louis sassed. Niall slapped his head. I smiled kindly at Niall.

"Haha. Hilarious." I looked at him all serious. Louis returned the look and it turned into a eye contest. I am totally going to win of course. He doesn't know who he is competing with. I stared deeply into his eyes. They were already watery. I raised an eyebrow at the exact same time Louis blinked.

"Haha! I win! You lose! You are a loser! You suck!" I cheered while jumping up and down bragging it in his face that I won.

"You cheated!"

"How the fuck did I cheat? I played fair and square! You are just a sore loser! Admit it! You lost!"

"Okay fine! I lost! You won! Are you fucking happy now?!"

"Actually I am delighted."

"Suck a nut!"

"That is what I am planning on doing at our honeymoon." Everybody looked at me with wide eyes while Calum winked at Niall. I rolled my eyes at him.

"You are sick Sam!"

"Anyways. Sorry to interrupt your bitch fight but Iris its your turn." Gemma said.

"Excuse me?" Louis asked sassily.

"You heard me bitch." Gemma said. I smirked at her while Louis stared at her while the rest were laughing their asses off.

"Wait. Your turn for what Iris?" Harry asked after they stopped laughing at Louis' and Gemma's argument.

"Well I had this whole thing planned out where I was going to give Niall a major lap dance, but then you fuckers had to sing to me so now I'm changing it. I might as well sing Niall the song I wrote for him about a month ago while I was trying to figure out what I was going to say as my vow."

"I really don't mind the lap dance though." Niall said giving me a wink. As much as this is turning me on, I need to keep my cool.

"Pervert!" I said slapping his chest.

"Well. Umm... You wrote a song?" Liam asked clearly surprised.

"Yes I did as surprised as you may seem Woody. I sang it to the girls and they like it. I also sang it to Louis and Harry." Liam and Zayn looked extremely offended.

"Rude how you didn't sing it for Liam and me but what's the name of this song?"

"I am not going to tell you the title of this song." I answered walking to the dance floor. Niall took a seat on the chair I was in when the boys where singing to me in the beginning.

"All day I dream about shh with you (you, ooh, ooh)

All day I dream about shh with you (you, ooh, ooh)" 

I walked up to Niall and leaned in front of him putting 1 hand on his thigh and the other was on his neck.

"They say that it's overrated

Well they ain't doing it right

All day I dream about shh with you (you, ooh, ooh)" 

I let go of Niall with a wink and walked back to the center of the stage or dance floor. His mouth was wide open. The dance floor lights when down and a red light was focused on me. Yay! Its red! My favorite color!

"When you need to smile

But you can't afford it

Go on point it out

I'm gonna steal it

When the floor is more familiar than the ceiling

I will break in at night

Shake up how you're feeling

I'll never stop

Breaking the law for you

I'll never stop

Helping to pull you through

Whatever it takes to get what you need

Ignore the alarms

Ignore the police

I'll never stop

Breaking the law for you."

Niall was smiling at me and shook his head. I looked around to see all of my family smiling like dumbasses. I smiled at them.

"When you're taking steps

But need to go faster

We can speed through streets

So the shadows can't catch up

When the corridors and all the stairs are making you tired

I will come for you

Set the building on fire."

Niall's eyes widen for a second then he went back to smiling. Yea I got that same reaction from everybody who heard the song.

"I'll never stop

Breaking the law for you

I'll never stop

Helping to pull you through

Whatever it takes to get what you need

Ignore the alarms

Ignore the police

I'll never stop

Breaking the law for you."

I walked up to Nialler and pulled him off of the chair and grabbed his hand.

"I'll never stop

Breaking the law for you

I'll never stop

Helping to pull you through

Whatever it takes to get what you need

Ignore the alarms

Ignore the police

I'll never stop

Breaking the law for you."

I kissed Niall and everybody else started cheering. I pulled away and hugged him.

"You are such a fucking tease babe." Niall whispered in my ear. "Just wait for when we are alone." Oh shit... This is turning me on.

"It had to be done love. You know you liked it." I winked at him. Louis pulled me away from Nialler clearly pissed off. Uh-oh...  I am in so much trouble. Meh. It can't be that bad.

"What the fuck was that young lady?!" Oh...

"What the fuck was what Loubear?" I asked innocently. I know what he is talking about but I like seeing him get overprotective. I also like seeing him mad. It's fun.

"What the fuck was the beginning of the fucking song? All day I dream about shh with you? Young lady you are in so much trouble!"

"Perrie and I wrote that. It's not part of the actual song Louis. We just thought it would be fun. Right Pez?" Perrie nodded.

"It was just for fun babe. Why are you getting all hyped up for?" Litzy asked touching Louis' shoulder.

"Because she is my little pup and it bothered me that she did that." Oh... That's why he is getting mad. I walked up to him and hugged him really tight.

"I'm sorry Loubear. It won't happed again." He hugged me back tightly.

"Just don't ever do it again in front of an audience pup." I separated from him and grabbed him from his shoulders.

"I promise pops." He nodded.

"Good. Now let's go make a toast." We all took a seat on our designated spots. Louis remained standing. Oh? He is going to do the toast?

"Hello! I'd just like to make a toast for 2 of the most important people of me life. Mr. and Ms. Horan! You fuckers better be happy for the rest of your lives because the wedding wasn't exactly cheap and you can tell." We all laughed but Louis looked dead serious. Oh...

"And have you seen Iris' dress? That almost cost me 1000 euros! That shit wasn't cheap at all!"

"You told me to get which ever dress caught my eye!"

"I wasn't thinking! I thought you were going to settle for a less expensive dress! How what I suppose to know you had extremely good taste and that you happened to choose that one!"

"Too late now pops!"

"No shit! Anyways. Niall, you are like a little brother to me. We have been together for a long ass time and I am really grateful to god for putting you in my life because my life wouldn't be complete with out you. And before anything else don't feel too special because I am going to say this same crappy shit in each of your guys' wedding. At least for the boys it is going to be the same. For the girls it is going to be different." The boys shook their heads at Louis.

"Anyways Niall don't hurt our precious Iris because you know that everything bad happens to her she will go ape shit." I looked at Lou and hoped that he will feel the pain of getting slapped on the face. Louis' face turned to the right. He grabbed his cheek an looked at me with a glare.

"You fuckers have gone through hell but instead of driving you apart, it just drew you closer to each other and I admire that so much. Iris I don't even know what you fucking are to me. Daughter, best friend, sister, mom, that little annoying cousin everybody has, or my bitch."

"More like you are my bitch pops." I interrupted him with an eyebrow raised.

"Whatever the thing is that you are so fucking special to me. You have no fucking idea. When we met you, you lightened up our whole world. There is something about you that pulls everybody to you. You are a fucking dumbass, I swear. I remember when I took you to Paris and while we were driving an old lady was next to us and you started shaking your boobs and singing. The old lady literally drove away as fast as she could. That day was hilarious. The point of this toast was that you guys deserve each other and that we were going to be with you for every step of the way but I got fucking carried away with this shit. To the bride and groom!"

We all raised our glasses and drank our wine. I have an amazing idea. I got up from my seat, grabbed the cake without anybody noticing, and smashed it on Niall's face. I cracked up while Niall was still standing there in shock.

"Sorry guys! No cake!" Harry shouted. Everybody booed. Niall was looking at me, so fucking done with my shit already. I smiled at him and blew him a kiss. He returned the gesture with his face full of cake. It was all over his tux too.

Here comes to the rest of my life wit this goofball and my family.

THE END

A/N

THE BOOK IS OVER! I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT! I AM REALLY THANKFUL FOR EVERYHTING YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME AND MY BOOKS! I MIGHT WRITE A LITTLE BOOK OF HOW IRIS' AND NIALL'S LIFE IS GOING WHILE THEIR MARRIED BUT I AM STILL THINKING ABOUT IT. I DON'T THINK IT S GOING TO HAPPEN SO THAT IS WHY I WROTE THE EPILOGUE SUPER LONG! I LOVE YOU MY PRINGLES! BYE!

SONGS:

HISTORY BY ONE DIRECTION. OF COURSE!

A.D.I.D.A.S BY LITTLE MIX. (ALL DAY I DREAM ABOUT SHH WITH YOU)

BREAKING THE LAW BY EMELI SANDE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 5K 44
(DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE FIRST BOOK 'Through the Dark') Sky's started a new chapter in her life without Harry, yet she's reunited with a...
163K 5.6K 51
Lucia was a quiet and lonely Vampire, that was afraid of her own shadow. She met four new guys at her school, which scared her a lot, she thought the...
11K 497 37
in which a complicated girl meets a boy who turns her world upside down
1.2M 36.7K 84
Tour is over for Jenelle. She's back in the offices of MTV in Melbourne with new work partner Mason Andrews, while Harry is still taking on a new sta...