A Dream Come True(One Directi...

By 1D_ZM_DF

Diana Smith is a 19 years old girl that loves life and always optimistic. She works in a TV station as an int... More

Chapter 1: First Step
Chapter 2: One By One
Chapter 3: The Award Ceremony
Chapter 4: BEST.INTERVIEW.EVER
Chapter 5: The Dinner
Chapter 6: Not Enough Time
Chapter 7: The Perfect Day
Chapter 8: A Fun Night
Chapter 9: Friends Can Be Really Annoying Sometimes
Chapter 10: UK baby!
Chapter 11: Horror Movies
Chapter 12: New Friends :)
Chapter 13: Getting Ready
Chapter 14: The Prom
Chapter 15: "But We're Just Friends"
Chapter 16: Dream? More like a Nightmare
Chapter 17: Mistakes
Chapter 18: Maybe They're Right
Chapter 19: Girlfriend?
Chapter 20: Bowling
Chapter 21: And The Truth Comes Out
Chapter 22: Our Kiss
Chapter 23: Perfect
Chapter 24: Never
Chapter 25: Secrets
Chapter 26: Everything Is Over
Chapter 27: I'm going to Manchester
Chapter 28: I Don't Love You
Chapter 29: A Yacht?
Chapter 30: I Missed You
Chapter 31: Sneaking Out
Chapter 32: Jealousy
Chapter 33: Move in?
Chapter 34: Birthday Party
Chapter 35: Our Meeting Anniversary
Chapter 36: Meeting His Parents
Chapter 37: Interview Day
Chapter 38:Yes
Chapter 40: Epilogue: Forever

Chapter 39: Wine

5.2K 120 3
By 1D_ZM_DF

Hello guys!! So this is the 39th chapter. This story will end at 40! Hope everyone enjoyed so far :) And check out my new fanfic. It's called Choose ! :) -D xxx

"Good morning, beautiful." Zayn told me smiling as I opened my eyes. I smiled too remembering last night. Zayn was covering himself till the half of his stomach but i was covered all the way till my shoulders. I had no regrets what so ever. I just felt happy. I trust Zayn and I know he would never hurt me.

"Good morning." I said back.

"Feeling good?" He asked.

"Feeling great." I said smiling.

"Last night was...wow." He said and I felt the blood rushing to my cheeks. "You're blushing." He said pinching my cheek. 

I ignored him and wrapped the sheets around my body so I can get up. I got out of bed uncovering Zayn. I didn't look at him. I just walked to the bathroom. I freshened up and was ready to go back. I looked at the mirror seeing hickeys everywhere but it was truly amazing. I wrapped the sheets around my body again and got out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. Zayn was still lying naked on the bed. I opened his closet and threw a boxer shorts at him to wear but he just held them in his hand.

"What should I wear?" I asked.

"Nothing would be fine." He said and got up to me. He carried me bridal style and place me on the bed then laid next to me. "Today let's not get out of bed." He said.

"I can't. I have important stuff in college. What time is it?" I said.

"It's 1:25." He said.

"You're kidding. Right?" I said sitting up but holding the sheets.

"No. It really is 1:25. 1:26" He said.

"I had important courses this morning. I missed them all." I said lying back in my place.

"Oh. So that's why your friends have been calling you since 9 a.m." He said handing me my phone.

"26 missed calls?" I read popping my eyes out. "Why didn't you wake me up? You didn't think it might be important?"

"They sent a text saying the class will start after 5 minutes so I didn't think it was that important and you were sleeping so peacefully. Frankly, I just wanted you to stay next to me." He said.

"Can you please get me anything to wear?" I asked.

"Calm down first." He said. I took a deep breath.

"Fine. I'm calm." I said.

"Really?" He asked approaching to me.

"Really." I said.

"But I think you need some relaxation." He whispered kissing me behind my ear then neck and finally my lips. I responded quickly and he started to take the sheets off my body. That's where I pulled back.

"No." I said blushing and he just smiled. "It's day time. There's a lot of light." I told him holding my sheets so tight hiding my whole body. "Now please get me something to wear." I added. He got up and gave me a pair of boxers and a hoodie. "Thanks. Now turn around." I said.

"Wh--" He tried to say but i cut him off.

"Please turn around." I said and he did. I wore what he got me and sat on the bed. "Done." I said and he turned around to be facing me. "You won't wear anything?"

"Is my man of steel disturbing you?" He asked and i just rolled my eyes. My phone rang and Zayn handed it to me. It was Jennifer.

"Hello." I said answering the phone call.

"Where the hell are you? We've been worried about you. You told us yesterday that you're going to come to the courses." She said sounding angry and worried.

"I was asleep. Sorry if I got you were worried or anything." I said.

"It's fine." She said. "Do you want to go out today?" She asked me. I looked at Zayn.

"Go out today?" I repeated so he could hear. He gestured me to say no. "I can't. Zayn and I have plans." I said.

"Oh. Right. You're sleeping in the hotel with Zayn. That's why you didn't wake up." She said.

"Okay. Bye." I said and hung up before she said anything. I looked at the ring in my hand then back at Zayn.

"We're engaged now." I said smiling.

"We're gonna be married after 1 year." He said.

"2 years." I corrected.

"We'll see about that later." He said and started tickling. I laughed so much. I was barely even breathing. He stopped and got on top of me. He looked in my eyes and I looked in his.

"You asked me yesterday why did I change my mind. I did because you are everything to me, Zayn. I never thought I could trust someone like I trust you but I did and I love you." I said looking in his eyes. He pressed his lips on mine and kissed me passionately. I responded quickly. He licked my lower lip asking for entrance and I opened my mouth. He kissed me for a couple minutes before he started kissing then sucking my neck. I bit my lip enjoying what he's doing. He pulled back a bit and looked in my eyes again.

"I'll never let you down, Diana. Never." He said and I pecked his lips.

"Wear something and come to the kitchen. I'm starving." I said escaping his grip. I went to the kitchen. There were 2 plates of chocolate ship pancakes on the table. Zayn came and hugged me from behind.

"I thought you'd be hungry so i ordered these before you woke up." He said and kissed my cheek.

"Gah, Zayn. I love you so much." I said and he chuckled. We sat across each other and started eating. Those pancakes were the best pancakes I have ever eaten or maybe i was just too hungry. He was looking at me smiling. "What?" I asked.

"Are you sure you're 20?" He said chuckling.

"Why?" I asked.

"I've never seen someone your age be this happy because of some pancakes." He said.

"I'm just hungry. Okay?" I said.

"Okay, babe. But please don't eat me" He said sarcastically. "Or on second thought, you can eat me." He said with a perverted look on his face.

"And suddenly I lost my appetite." I said and he chuckled. I really love our relationship. "So what do you wanna do today?" I asked and the door got knocked. Zayn got up and opened it. It was the boys. I entered the bedroom not letting anyone see me and wore some sweatpants and zipped the hoodie all the way up my neck to hide the hickeys. I picked our clothes up from the floor then went the main room and saw them sitting down talking.

"Hey guys." I said.

"Hello." They chorused. I sat next to Niall on the couch. He started sniffing and smelling me.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"You've been eating chocolate ship pancakes." He said. Wow. He's good.

"There's some in the kitchen." Zayn said and Niall went quickly.

"We want to go somewhere to eat lunch. Wanna go?" Louis said.

"We were just having breakfast." Zayn said.

"It's nearly 2." Harry said.

"What were you doing last night?" Niall asked entering the room again with a plate in his hand.

"They were clearly practicing what will happen after marriage." Louis said and they laughed.

"We won't go with you." I said changing the subject.

"Why?" Harry asked.

"We're going out tonight." Zayn answered.

"Dressed like this?" Louis said pointing at what I was wearing.

"You reminded me. I have to call Sienna." I said and went to the balcony. I called and waited her to answer.

"Hello girly." She said answering my phone call.

"Hey, Sienna. Can I ask you for a favor?" I responded.

"Of course." She said.

"Okay. Bring me a dress. Any dress that isn't too casual but isn't too elegant with its followings. A handbag, shoes, accessories and my makeup kit. Try getting a scarf, too." I said.

"Okay. Send me the hotel's address." She said.

"And bring me undergarments." I added in a low voice.

"Okay. Anything for the future bride." She said. Future bride? I like that.

"Thanks. You're a life saver." I said and we said bye then hung up. I went back to the living room and saw the boys leaving. Zayn closed the door and looked at me. "Where are we going tonight?" I asked him.

"A restaurant to celebrate." He said smiling.

"Celebrate what?" I asked. He held my hand and pointed on the ring. "I think yesterday was enough celebration." I said.

"But I don't think so." He said and backed away from me. "I'm gonna take a bath." He told me and went to the bathroom. I sat and watched TV waiting for Sienna to come. I heard Zayn calling my name. I went next to the bathroom to hear him better.

"What?" I asked.

"Can you bring me a towel, please? I forgot to get one." He said.

"Sure." I said. I got him one and opened the bathroom's door. He was standing in the bath tub and the curtains were closed. "I got you the towel." I said. He popped his head from the curtain.

"Thank you." He said smirking. "Can you hand it to me?" He asked opening the bath curtain. I came up to him and he held my hand and carried me putting me in the bath tub next to him. I was getting wet.

"I hate you." I said almost shouting.

"You know you love me." He said smashing his lips on mine. I was a bit surprised but kissed him back at last. He took the soaking wet hoodie off my body and threw it outside the tub then did the same with the sweatpants and boxers. Things leaded to other things and other things leaded to other other things and we were doing it again but in a bath tub this time. I heard the door being knocked so I asked Zayn to stop and he did.

"Do you hear that? The door is being knocked." I said.

"It's not important." He said and connected our lips again. I kissed him back then realized that it might be Sienna so i pulled back.

"It's Sienna." I said panicking. He backed away from me and turned the water off. I got out of the tub and wore a robe then went to open the door. It was Sienna. I knew it.

"What took you so long?" She said as she saw my face.

"I was t-taking a bath." I said nervously.

"Where's Zayn?" She asked.

"Um...He's asleep." I lied.

"It's 3 p.m." She said.

"You know how Zayn loves to sleep." I said. She got in and sat in the main room. "Did you get me my clothes?" I asked but before she could answer, Zayn walked through the door wearing a robe too with his hair dripping like mine. My lie is revealed. Sienna looked at me wide-eyed. Zayn said hey and went to the bedroom. I think she's on to us.

"You didn't." She said.

"But we did." I said blushing.

"Oh my God. Is this the first time? How? Why? I can't believe it. How are you feeling?" She said quickly.

"Should i answer all these questions?" I asked.

"Just tell me everything." She said.

"But I can't now. I'll tell you some time else." I said.

"Is this the first time?" She said.

"No." I said.

"You little slut." She said.

"I'm not a slut. Am I?" I said frowning.

"No. No. You're not. It just came out of my mouth. I mean...What? How? When? Why?" She said.

"I'll tell you tomorrow." I said.

"So you're asking me to leave now?" She said.

"No...yes." I said.

"Fine. See you tomorrow. Don't be too naughty." She said and left the suite. I went to the bedroom and laid on the bed. Zayn was still in his robe. He was looking in the mirror.

"Sienna knows now. Thanks a lot." I said.

"What do I have to do with that?" He asked.

"I told her that i was taking a bath and you were sleeping. You had to come to where we were sitting?" I said he got on top off me but careful not to put his whole body weight.

"First, there's no other way to go. Second, so what if she knew? We're not doing anything wrong." He said.

"We're not?" I asked.

"No, babe. We're not." He said. I shot him a weak smile.

"Can you get off of me now? I want to wear my clothes." I said.

"Sorry but I think you owe me something." He said.

"What?" I asked.

"We didn't finish what we started in the bath tub." He said smirking.

"And we're not gonna finish it now." I said.

"I'm the man here. I say what we'll do." He said.

"But you love me and you'll do what I ask for. Right?"

"Nope." He said.

"Okay, Zayn. The thing is I'd really like to walk to the place you're taking me to so get off of me." I said and he chuckled.

"You know, I have no problem carrying you." He said.

"But I have." I said. "Please, Zayn." I added putting on a puppy dog face.

"Fine." He said and got off of me.

"Thank you." I said and he helped me up. I wore the outfit Sienna brought me (A/N: Picture at the side.) and Zayn wore a blue shirt with regular jeans. He looked good. He always look good in blue. "When will we leave?" I asked.

"Now. We'll go to my parents' suite first. They're leaving tonight." He said.

"Okay. I'm ready." I said and we went to his parents' suit that was on the 7th floor and we were on the 4th floor. He knocked on the door and his mum opened.

"Hello." She said and hugged me then hugged Zayn. We entered the main room and sat next to each other. We sat talking and laughing until his mum asked to have a word with me alone. I was really nervous about it. Maybe she'll say I'm not good enough for her son or I'm not welcomed to be part of the family but she told me she likes me. Okay. I just have to hear what she has to say. We went together to the bedroom and she got something from the closet. It wasn't big. It was a small box. "This has been in Zayn's family for 40 years now." She said referring to the box. "Zayn's grandmother gave it to me when I was about to marry Yasir. I'd like you to have it." She added.

"Oh my...Do you think I'm worthy of it?" I said.

"I think you're more than that. You make Zayn happy and that's all I could ask for." She said and I smiled. "When you came to Bradford, he told me that you're the only one that can make him this happy. He told me that you're the one for him." She said and i felt my heart warm up. I love him so much.

"I am so honored to be all of this." I said.

"He'll give it to you tonight. I just thought I'd let you know because he won't tell you the whole story behind it. I know my son." She said and we went back to the main room. I sat next to Zayn again.

"What were you talking about?" He asked.

"Don't be nosy." His mum said and I nodded.

-------------------------------

"This is amazing." I said as we got to the restaurant he told me he'd take me to.

"This is not where we're gonna sit." He said and moved a step to the right tugging me with him. "This is where we'll sit." He said. It was a beautiful garden with a table in the middle. Behind the table there's a...it seemed like a house. Actually it seemed like only a room. It was covered up with red roses. I can smell them from where we were standing. It was the most amazing house/room I've ever seen. I wonder how it is from the inside.

"This is the best thing ever. Thank you." I said and hugged him.

"You deserve the best things, Diana." He said and kissed my cheek. We walked to the table and I saw two plates and 2 glasses with a bottle of red wine. I sat in my place and he sat in his.

"This is...the most romantic thing anyone can ever do." I said and he smiled. He poured red wine in our glasses. "I don't drink." I reminded him.

"Let's make an exception tonight." He said and I shrugged. I drank a bit. I really don't like alcoholic drinks but I'll drink tonight for Zayn. We ate our plates. It was some fancy kind of steak. I don't remember its name. I drank 3 full glasses of red wine and i was starting with the fourth. Zayn kept refilling it. My vision was blurry and I was getting tipsy.

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

"Yes. I'm fine." I said.

"Do you regret anything you did with me?" He asked me out of nowhere.

"N-I do regret one thing." I answered.

"What is it?" He asked.

"I regret kicking you out of the room when we were in London 3 months ago." I said and he chuckled.

"To be honest I kind of deserved it."

"Kind of? All you've done that night was pissing me off."

"Do you regret anything else?"

"If you're trying to ask me if I regret what happened in the bath tub and last night, just say it."

"Fine. Did you?"

"No, Zayn. I don't regret it because I trust you and...I thought about it. You treat me right and we are in love with each other so why not?" I said.

"If I hadn't proposed, would've you done it?"

"Actually, I would but not yesterday. I can't count the times I wanted to rip all of your clothes off." Drunk talking. He chuckled as I said that.

"You're drunk." He said.

"I know."

"Do you think I'm the one for you?" He asked me.

"I really think, more like know, that you are the one for me."

"What makes you think that?"

"When you love someone more than yourself, you'd be pretty sure that he's the one for you." I said.

"You love me more than yourself?"

"I do. I love you more than I love myself." I said and he smiled really widely. My eyelids were getting kind of heavy and I felt like I can't carry my own weight. He came to me and held my hand to help me get up. I stood up and looked in my eyes.

"I love you, Diana." He said softly. He got the ring his mum showed me from his pocket and placed it on my finger. "This is our family ring." He stated and I smiled. It really meant a lot for me to have this ring.

"Two rings are a lot. Don't you think?" I said.

"No. Nothing is a waste in you." He said. Why does he have to be so sweet all the time. "We're gonna stay together forever." He stated like it was the most thing he's sure of.

"Aren't you scared of such a commitment?" I asked.

"No. Are you?"

"N-No." I answered and he sat in his place again. "Yes, actually. What if we didn't work together?" I added.

"What if we did? Look at us now. We're in love. We're happy." He said.

"But what if you got bored of me?"

"God no. I will never get bored of you."

"You never know, Zayn." I said.

"Yes, I do." He said. "I'm in love with you and my love for you never, not even for one day, stopped or decreased. I always love you more. Like yesterday. I never thought I could love you more than i did. I mean, I proposed. I thought that I can never love a person the way I love you but yet when we were in the most physical and emotional connection. I did." He said.

"What about the kids? What if we had kids and you stopped caring about me?"

"Stop saying what if. I will never stop loving you, Diana. I want you to be the mother of my children." He said.

"I'd love to be the mother of your children. But I don't wanna get pregnant until after at least 2 years of marriage." I said and he smiled.

"I'll do anything you want." He said "Would you like to see this?" He asked referring to the room.

"I'd love to." I said. I leaned on him since I couldn't really walk alone. We walked to the room. It had a wooden door wrapped with red roses. Zayn opened the door revealing the most romantic room ever. It was full of lighted candles giving a dim light. It had a hole in the top so we could see the stars and the moon while lying on the mattress that was in the middle of the room. Zayn snaked his hand around my waist. "This is so perfect." I said looking at him.

"You--" He tried to say but I cut him off by smashing my lips on his.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 322 24
When 19 year-old Melissa ended up saving Liam Payne' s life, everything changed. Twists and turns. Ups and downs. One thing's for sure, this is one...
114K 1.9K 16
Serenity is a normal 18 year old girl, all of her friends are obsessed with the teenage boy band - One Direction. When her friend gets front row tick...
228K 2.2K 52
Meet Ellie Keddington, age 18, and huge fan of One Direction. She started as a fan, became a member, and then left them for a reason that nobody knew...
36.6K 1K 26
Amy is a regular 20 year old girl. She works in a library, lives with her two best friends, and has a loving family. She has a secret love of singing...