Scarred

Oleh thatTJgirl

Twins, Tera and Stormy Montgomery have had their lives turned upside down after a tragic accident on their ei... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
Chapter 1: Moving on
Chapter 2: New Opportunities
Chapter 3: Jobs, boys and mistakes
Chapter 4: Ideas are flowing...
Chapter 5:First days
Chapter 6:First Date and Mistaken Kisses
Chapter 7: Inner Turmoil
Chapter 8:Confessions...
Chapter 9:Office Mischief
Chapter 10: Work Shenanigans
Chapter 11: Night before the party
Chapter 12: Day of the party
Chapter 13: Party Tricks
Chapter 14:Friendship Blues
Chapter 16: Helpful Friends
Chapter 17: Where am I?
Chapter 18: Not Again!
Chapter 19: Trip to the hospital.
Chapter 20: The truth is out!
Chapter 21: Overnight Stay
Chapter 22: Being followed.
Epilogue
Hidden Secrets.

Chapter 15: Accidents Happen

67 12 11
Oleh thatTJgirl

Why does she always have to be such a bitch to me, she is all I have left and she hates me. I even hate myself after what I did with Mr. Harvard. Stormy will hate me even more if she knew the truth about it all, thinks Tera as she stares into space.

She snaps out of it and searches for Seth. She finds him out near the entrance to the deck. "Want to get out of here? I don't want to be here anymore since Stormy hates me," announces Tera.

"Sure babe, let's go for a drive," replies Seth as he grabs Tera by the hand and leads her back through all the partygoers.

Tera stops at the door and looks back inside to see Connor and Oscar comforting Bailey, Toby standing all gloomy like against the stairs and Stormy flirting with Jake at his mixing tables.

"Come on, let's go!" Exclaims Seth.

"Yes, let's get out of her," replies Tera as she takes his hand and goes towards the elevators.

Tera slumps to the back of the elevator and begins to cry. Seth comforts her and tells her, "Everything will be alright. I will make you forget everything about tonight."

The elevator reaches the ground floor and Tera has stopped crying in Seth's arms.

"My car is out the front," says Seth as he leads Tera out of the elevator into the lobby.

"Okay but can we please hurry up and leave," as she kisses him.

"For you anything," says Seth as he leads her outside to his car.

Seth unlocks his car, opens the door for Tera and speeds off down the road.

"Seth, how much have you had to drink tonight?" Asks Tera as she starts to realize that it was a bad idea to get in the car.

"Yes, I had about three or four beers," replies Seth.

"Stop the car," yells Tera.

"No not in the middle of the street. Calm down, I am a safe driver,"  as he speeds up a bit.

"Seth stop the car now,"  as she grabs on to the peeling dash board.

"Just wait until we are up the road a bit more."

"Seth please stop now. I don't want you to have an accident. I don't want to die young. I don't want to," cries Tera.

"Tera, why would I crash?" Probes Seth as he speeds up a bit more and starts to drift near the middle of the road.

"My parents were killed in a car accident three months ago on my birthday," cries Tera.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't know I will stop up ahead," says Seth, as it was not safe for him to pull over anywhere.

"Please stop now," pleads Tera.

"In a minute. Over the hill I will stop where it is safe. Why have you changed back to your normal self? I like the more flirty side of you."

"Because I'm scared and something doesn't feel right!" 

"Tera, you don't need to be scared. You will be fine. You are safe with me," reassures Seth.

"Just please stop," she pleads as she turns and faces him with tears streaming down her face.

"Fine, just let me get over this hill and away from all these cars," says Seth as he speed up even more. He wanted to get over the hill quickly.

Tera grips her hands firmly on the dashboard whilst Seth speed up over the hill. On the way down from the hill Tera notices a figure standing in the middle of the road.

It's a very foggy summer night for a Saturday and she notices that there is someone on the road. Just standing in the middle of the road was a figure of a man who is staring straight towards the cars. Like he was staring death in the face, as he didn't even flinch when he saw the headlights come over the peak of the hill. It was just so eerily creepy for him to be standing in the middle on an overly foggy night with a full moon like tonight.

Seth doesn't notice the guy at all, as he is too busy looking at Tera who has tears coming down her face. He uses one hand to wipe some of her tears. Tera can still see the man on the road; he hasn't moved a flinch from when she first noticed him. He looks familiar to her but she can't put her finger on where she has seen him before.

"Seth, watch out for the man," yells Tera, as she grabs the steering wheel and tries to veer out of the way, so they don't hit the person.

"Tera, what are you doing?" Asks Seth as he swerves on to the other side of the road into the path of an oncoming car.

Tera notices the headlights beaming straight towards them and yells, "SETH THE CAR!"

Seth notices the car and swerves to miss it but doesn't notice the massive elm tree on the side of the road. The car slams head first into the tree. All you hear is a loud bang and the sound of a tree splitting at the top. The guy in the middle of the road has vanished from where he was standing. There is glass all over the ground; blood up the tree and petrol is streaming out of the car. It wasn't looking good for anyone involved.

                                                                              ******************

Stormys mood had changed and she was starting to feel better. She was having fun chatting away to the people from their old town. She hadn't seen her sister for a while, which was good because she was hoping that she wasn't up to anything else destructive that could harm anyone. 

Some days I wish I didn't get these god damn powers. Tera was always the good one but ever since mum and dad died, she has turned destructive and acting all weird, thinks Stormy as she grabs another cruiser from the fridge.

"Calmed down?" Asks someone from behind her. Stormy turns around and notices Toby behind her.

"Yeah I have. Sorry about before. You didn't deserve to witness that."

"That's okay, apology accepted. Do I get a kiss with the apology?" Asks Toby.

"Since you asked nicely, I guess you can have a kiss. But only this one," flirts Stormy as she kisses him.

"You are quite the good kisser."

"As are you. Want to dance?" Asks Stormy.

"Yes but promise not to go all psycho if I accidently touch another girl," he teases.

Stormy slaps him, grabs him by the hand and leads him to the dance floor on the deck. Stormy dances her way down him, back up again and pushs her waist up against him.

"Want to go back upstairs and finish things off from before?" Flirts Stormy.

"You know I would love to but that guy over there is giving me the evil eye. Rain check?" Asks Toby.

"Definitely," as she walks away towards Connor.

"Who is that guy?" Asks Connor.

"Just a friend. What you jealous? You shouldn't be, you kissed Bailey," taunts Stormy.

"Yes I am jealous, even though I just met you yesterday. I feel as if I need to know you more. Don't be like that she kissed me," says Connor.

"All guys feel like that. Well you didn't have to kiss her back," teases Stormy.

"Shut up and drop it, dance with me?" Asks Connor, as he holds out his hand.

"Umm yeah I guess. Don't get any ideas,"  as she starts walking to the dance floor.

"Never," replies Connor as he follows her towards the dance floor.

Connor pulls Stormy up close to him and moves her hips with his hands.

"Connor. None of the touchy touchy," as she takes his hands of her hips.

"Fine then. Play hard to get. I could chase you around all day," smirks Connor.

"Oh really? You literally already have," winks Stormy.

"Yes I have and it was so much fun,"  as he leans down to kiss her.

"Have to do better then that sweetheart." She pushes his face away from hers.

"I can do better. You will kiss me again, mark my words that you will," announces Connor.

"You better. If you want to get any of this,"  as she flows her hands down her body.

"Want another drink?" Asks Connor.

"Sure thing," replies Stormy as she hands him her empty bottle.

Stormy starts dancing by herself as Bailey walks over towards her.

 "Truce babes?" Asks Bailey as she dances up beside Stormy.

"Truces, I am so sorry for acting that way," hugs Stormy.

"It is okay. I'm sorry for kissing him!" Exclaims Bailey.

Stormy hugs her again, "I'm stuck Bails. I like them both. Connor wants me and so does Toby. What do I do?"

"I don't know what to do. Listen to your heart, I guess." Bailey smiles at her and takes a drink from her bottle.

"Where's Tera?" Asks Bailey.

"I don't know. I haven't seen her since the fight," replies Stormy.
"Really?" announces Bailey.

"I don't really hate her but I am angry about what she did with Toby earlier."

"Yeah, what happened there?" Inquires Bailey.

"She was dirty dancing all over him and even kissed him."

Bailey opens her mouth in shock and questions, "Tera, are you sure?"

"I saw it with my own gorgeous purple eyes."

"OMG, I'm so sorry babes," says Bailey.

"It's okay. She hasn't been herself lately."

"Here's your drink Stormy,"  as he hands her a  pineapple vodka cruiser.

"See you later Storm," replies Bailey as she walks away to not start another fight.

"I get now that she is your house mate. Is your other house mate your sister?" Asks Connor.

"Yeah. Can we please not talk about my sister," pleads Stormy as she wraps her arms around his shoulders.

"Sure what do you want to talk about?" Queries Connor.

"How about we go for a swim in the pool?" Inquires Stormy.

"Yes," replies Connor as his eyes open up wider.

"Thought you would like the idea," says Stormy as she lead him back out on the deck.

Connor lets her drag him out to the deck and says, "I can't believe this is your pool."

"Yeah. Come on start taking your clothes off," says Stormy as she unbuttons her police shirt, unzips her skirt, chucks off her heels and dives in to the pool. Connor quickly gets out of his costume. He dives into the pool and grabs her by the waist.

Stormy wraps her legs around him and leans up to kiss him. Connor kisses her back more passionately with each kiss. Stormy looks up at the beaming full moon and kisses him.

"Why the sudden change?" Asks Connor.

"I thought I should give this a try," smirks Stormy.

"And your thought on this?" 

"I like it. I think," says Stormy.

Connor picks her up and chucks her into the water a little bit away from him.

"What was that for?"  As she splashes water at him.

"Thought it would be fun," says Connor as he splashes water back at her.

Stormy splashes water back at him and then pushes down on his head.

Connor fights Stormy off and says, "That's it."

Connor pulls her in close and kisses her.

"Oh, is that all you got," says Stormy as she pushes him under again.

Connor pushes his head back up and goes around behind Stormy. He dives under and picks Stormy up on his shoulders.

"Put me down Connor."

"Promise not to push me under?" Begs Connor.

"I promise. Just put me down please," squeals Stormy.

Connor leans forward and Stormy dives off his shoulders.

"Thank you,"  as she kisses him again.

"I'm going to have do that again. Just so that I can get another kiss," teases Connor.

"You can have a kiss anytime sweetheart."

I like this. This is really nice. He's kisses are so amazing and soft. He makes me smile and giggle, thinks Stormy as she gazes into his eyes.

Connor pulls her in close and takes her up on that he can get a kiss at anytime. Stormy kisses him back but feels her heartache as if something has happened to Tera. Stormy pushes away from Connor and gets out of the pool. She quickly puts her cop costume back on and picks up her heels.

"What's wrong?" Asks Connor as he gets out of the pool.

"I dont know. Something is wrong. Something bad has happened," replies Stormy as she walks back inside.

"Happened how? Bad how?" asks Connor but when he looks up Stormy was no longer there.

Stormy searched downstairs to see if she could find Tera anywhere. No luck at all. She runs upstairs chucks her heels in her room and looks to see if Tera is in her room. But she wasn't, she only stumbles across a pair of party goers try to have sex on Tera's bed.

"Get out of here," yells Stormy as she leaves Tera's room.

Stormy frantically checks every room upstairs and no luck at all. Tera was nowhere to be found. She starts to ask the partygoers if any of them had seen her sister but no one had seen her for the last hour or so. She starts getting worried, as the aching was getting worse.

She goes and re-checks every room, still no sign of Tera. Stormy pushes her way through all the dancing partygoers out on the deck, she could still not see Tera at all. She looks around to see if she could notice Seth.

Where is she? I hope she is alright. I feel bad for what I said. Where's Seth? Maybe she is with him, thinks Stormy, as she couldn't spot Seth anywhere at the party.

"Why the rush?" Asks Toby who was leaning against the staircase.

"Leave me alone Toby. I'm busy," replies Stormy as she frantically walks away.

"Stormy, what's wrong?" As he follows her.

"Just leave me alone," yells Stormy as she races up stairs to her bedroom to find a pair of ballet flats.

Toby retreats and leaves Stormy to her business. Stormy tries to ring Tera's phone but it just rings out. She starts to worry more with the fact that she couldn't find her sister anywhere and can't even reach her on her phone.

I can't even sense her anywhere in this house, Tera where have you gone? Are she okay? What has happened? Maybe if I try and call her again, thinks Stormy as she tries to ring her again.

"Still no answer."

She notices some partygoers and decides to ask them, "Hey guys, have you seen my sister? She's wearing a French maid costume and has bright red hair?"

"Sorry I haven't. Hope you find her," says one of the partygoers.

"I saw her when I first arrived and she was dancing with the cutie with the black hair," says the other partygoer, as she points to Toby.

"Umm, thanks for you help," replies Stormy as she walks away from them.

Where's Toby? Maybe he has seen Tera or knows where she is, thinks Stormy as she now searches for Toby.

She finds him all gloomy like over near the staircase. She races over to him.  

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.7M 38.4K 71
"𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲, 𝐄𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐞. 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲...
283 52 20
This story is about two 'lookers' twins that is searching peace in this world. They are known for their broken family but also known as the deadliest...
12 0 7
The calming life of a young teenage girl gets completely altered in a matter of minutes. Everyday something new, every turn more changes. Grace (17)...
42.2K 1.5K 29
{Book 2 in the Vampire series} Emma is now gone but is she really gone forever? The last thing Emma remember was that she was dying, going away fore...