A Single Step-Lucy X OC-(A Fa...

By HTK200

---This is a Fairy Tail Fan-fiction--- ................................................................. Lucy... More

Chapter 1 Sad Realization
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 Injured
Chapter 4 Meet Lucifer, Meet Lucy
Chapter 5 Healing
Chapter 6 Goodbye for Now
Chapter 7 Searching
Chapter 8 Found in Love?
Chapter 9 Catching Up
Chapter 10 Ready To Fight
Chapter 11 Saving a Life, Killing Another
Chapter 12 Opening Up
Chapter 13 Lie?
Chapter 14 Arguement
Chapter 16 Getting Ready
Chapter 17 Kiss Interruption
Chapter 18 Surprise Guest
Chapter 19 The Misunderstanding of Her
Chapter 20 Understanding the Enemy
Chapter 21 Finding Forgiveness
Chapter 22 Working Things Out
Chapter 23 Not Dead
Chapter 24 Date
Chapter 25 Marcus Blackheart
Chapter 26 In Search
Chapter 27 Fight
Chapter 28 Feel Like A Monster
Chapter 29 Attack
Chapter 30 Archangel
Chapter 31 No Matter The Cost
Chapter 32 Entering
Chapter 33 GMG and the Chimera
Chapter 34 Meeting
Chapter 35 Lucy/Lucifer v. Natsu/Erza
Chapter 36 Forgiveness
Chapter 37 The Inventor
Chapter 38 Party of Leave
Chapter 39 The departure and Secret of the Chimera
Chapter 40 Going with the Plan
Chapter 41 Accordingly to Plan
Chapter 42 Battle Against Marcus
Chapter 43 Battle with the Chimera
Chapter 44 Finishing the Chimera
Chapter 45 Breaking Apart
Chapter 46 Hush Hush
Chapter 47 Kidnapped
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 Found
Chapter 50 New Member, Lucifer Creed
Chapter 51 Out Of Coma
Chapter 52 Pregnant
Chapter 53 Valentine's Day; Hooking Up; Chimera
Chapter 54 The Chimera Returns
Chapter 55 Council Crush
Chapter 56 The Baby Talk
Chapter 57 Soul Eaters
Chapter 58 Conversations
Chapter 59 A Dragon Inside
Chapter 60 Lucy Meets Ne
Chapter 61 Ne's Father
Chapter 62 Goodbye
Chapter 63 Birth
Chapter 64 Family; GMG 2
Chapter 65 GMG 2 Battle
Chapter 66 Propose
Chapter 67 Elfen Lied/ Naruto
Chapter 68 Wedding Day
Chapter 69 Now 20 Years Later
Chapter 70 Single Steps
Ending Message. A/N

Chapter 15 Forgiveness

1.8K 45 18
By HTK200

//Lucy POV//

"Lucifer..."

I'm sorry...

"Lucifer..."

I hold responsible...I'm so sorry. Lucy kept repeating his name as they both were standing still in the middle of the crowd. She takes a deep breath and runs towards him when he doesn't realize she was there.

"LUCIFER!!" she screams and he slowly turns around with a surprised look as she jumps and hugs him tightly.

"Lucy?!" he gasped.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean any of it!" Lucy cried out in tears.

"...Lucy..."

"I don't hate you...I could never hate you!" Lucy cried out. "You are one of the most important people in my life now. I could never hate you and I didn't mean those things I said to you!"

"...I'm sorry for hurting you, Lucy." Lucifer apologized and Lucy giggles.

"That makes two of us..." Lucy smiled as he hugs her back. "So, wanna go back?"

"No...I think I should get your friends a gift as an apology." Lucifer said as he rubs his chin like it still hurts.

"Here...you have a bit of dirt on your head." Lucy giggled as she brushes the dirt off his hair...but stops moving all muscle as their eyes meet...Lucy's heart beating rapidly and since he was still hugging her by the waist, she can feel his heart as well. She loses strength in her arms and they slowly drop on his shoulder.

"Lucy..." he slowly said as he leans a bit closer to her face but stops.

"Lucifer..." she said as well and starts leaning as well. She closes her eyes and pecks her lips up, waiting for him to kiss her...she can feel his breathing as he seems to lean closer to her-

"Lucy! Lucifer!" she opens her eyes and they pull away embarrassed. Lucy could hear Lisanna voice getting closer and she focus on stopping herself from blushing. "Ah! Lucy! You found him!"

"Yeah...yeah me!" Lucy joked nervously and finally gets her face to normal.

"I'll catch up with you girls, I have to go get something." Lucifer smiled and Lucy nods her head. She leans over to him and hugs him. But also whispers in his ear.

"You better come back...I'll be waiting at the guild." Lucy whispered to him.

"Understood." Lucifer chuckled in her ear.

//Lucifer POV//

"Stores...Stores...Ah! A store!" Lucifer said as he was walking around a market and spots a store since he was looking for present for Lucy. He found himself a jewelry store. He walks inside and looks around to see all the jewelry.

"Hello, can I help you?" he hears one of the employees, a girl, ask him.

"Ah, yes. I'm looking for a necklace." Lucifer said.

"It depends for who." The girl smiled.

"...A girl...she's special to me." Lucifer explained. "You have anything pink?"

"Mmmm...I think I have the thing." The girl said with a hand on her chin, she motions him to follow and he does. "We had these necklaces made for a man to give to his wife...but it seemed to go bad and they have been on shelf for a year."

"Seriously?" Lucifer asked but stop when he saw the necklaces. Made with silver and one diamond with the color, pink, in the middle. "My god..."

"I believe you like it?" the girl smiled.

"It's perfect..." Lucifer said slowly. He turns to look at her and starts to digs his hands into his pockets. "How much?"

"Since it's close to Christmas, the prices are lowered so it's 40 dollars." The girl said and Lucifer pulls out more than that.

"I'll take it!"

"Good choice, sir." She smiled as she counted the money and gave him change. She walks to the necklace and grabs it, and then she goes to the counter and places it in a Christmas present box and hands it to Lucifer. "Here you go. Merry Christmas."

"You too." Lucifer grabs the box and leaves. He starts to run through the streets. "Next stop, Lisanna and Natsu's gift."

//Lucy POV//

"I wonder what's taking him so long." Lucy asked Levy and Lisanna as they sat down at a table. Juvia, Erza, and Wendy joined the table with them. "And where are the other girls?"

"They have gone to spend Christmas with others. They'll be back after New Year." Erza replied.

"Juvia wants us all to talk about boys!" Juvia shouted a bit loud.

"Juvia...aren't you being a bit-wait...are you drunk or something?" Lucy noticed the way Juvia was acting. She was hiccupping and moving from side to side. Last hint and confirmation that she was holding a bottle of beer.

"Yep, she's drunk." Lucy sighs.

"Grey-sama gave Juvia...bottle...hehe..." Juvia giggled as she rests her head on Erza's shoulder. "All of you...talk about the boys...now!"

"It wouldn't hurt to talk, right?" Lisanna smirked as she grabs Levy's shoulder. "So...Levy? What's been going on between you and Gajeel?"

"Eh?!" Levy blushed. "N-Nothing is g-going on..."

"Lair!" Lucy joined in and leans over the table to grab her arm. "You have a crush on him!"

"SHH! Not so loud, Lucy!" Levy was really red. Her gaze turning to see the boys yelling and fighting around. Paying no attention to the girls.

"You should ask him out, Levy-chan." Wendy said. "Gajeel won't do because he's Gajeel."

"Yeah! Ask him out!" Lucy and Lisanna said together.

"EHH?! Are you even hearing yourselves?!" Levy cried out. Her face now extremely red with embarrassment. But it fades a bit as she looks away. "...W-W-What about you and Natsu, Lisanna."

"Hah! As if embarrassing me will work! I'm already dating him!" Lisanna crossed her arms together in victory.

"...Not what I meant..." Levy slowly said but a smile was forming on her face. "Marriage."

"..."

"..."

"..." Lucy, Lisanna and Wendy were dead quiet...then-

"EHHHHHHH?!" they all shouted together.

"Marriage! Haha!" Juvia laughed drunk but then sobs. "Grey-sama never ask Juvia marriage..."

"There, there." Erza pats her head. "You should rest..."

"Okay-" Juvia slowly said and with a quick move. Erza punches Juvia hard on her stomach, knocking her out.

"Why the hell would you do that?!" Lucy shouted.

"So she sleeps." Erza simply replied as Lisanna was being teased by Levy and Wendy about marrying Natsu. But Lucy didn't notice that they were now aiming at her.

"So...Lucy?" Lucy turns to look at the girls but freaks out to see their smiles. "What's between you and Lucifer? Any fun?"

"Eh?!" Lucy blushed.

"That's right; we want to know about it!" Levy asked. "We want to know details!"

"Eh?! No!!" Lucy cried out.

"Stop it you three. Lucy will not give any details." Erza spoke up.

"Thank you, Er-"

"She will give ALL the details." Erza smiled and now Lucy was cornered by the girls.

"EHh?!" Lucy was definitely cornered.

"Tell us! What was it like being in a cabin...with a boy!" Lisanna said.

"For an entire year...spill it, girl." Levy joined in. Seeing no escape...Lucy sighs in defeats.

"Fine..."

"YES!" All the girls except Juvia, knocked out, shouted.

"...Lucifer found me when I was attacked by the monster I was hunting down...I fell off the cliff but luckily he was there and saved my life." Lucy began.

"He saved you?" Levy asked.

"Yes...but I was so beat up, I was unconscious the whole time. He took me to safety. He and Sinclair treated my wounds. Lucifer took care of the problem of the monsters for me...mostly to protect the town. When he came back and told me he stopped them. I was happy...so we talked for a while. He said that his magic is teachable so I asked him to train me." Lucy stops as she drinks a bit from her milkshake.

"He said yes?" Lisanna asked.

"Of course yes." Lucy said. "And stop interrupting you guys."

"Sorry." They all said.

"...Lucifer started to train me. It was difficult, I can't lie...we really fought a lot, yelled at each other. But we got along...I love spending time with him. Natsu and I like to have adventures and all but...with Lucifer, he showed me so much wonders in the forest...the wildlife is peaceful...Every minute I had spent with him...everything I remember up till today, I cherish it." Lucy starts to talk to herself. "...and when I look at his eyes...my god, I feel so alive. Something I never felt before. I enjoy seeing his eyes sparkle with life...I enjoy annoying him every morning so he comes to wake me up and I get to see his face so I have a smile on my face..."

"..." Everyone was quiet as they let Lucy continue to speak.

"...When I feel like in danger after I met him. Whenever we or someone else is at risk. The one thing that comes to my mind...is to keep fighting to survive so I can see Lucifer Black's eyes and smile once again." Lucy's tears roll down her cheeks as she smiles. "...Ever since I met him...all I can think of is him...and me...together. Whether we are friends or..."

"...Or?" Lisanna asked with a surprised look. Lucy looks up at her and couldn't speak...that is until Erza placed her hand on Lucy's shoulder.

"You like him, don't you?" Erza asked and Lucy realizes it. Erza's right! Lucy had fallen in love with Lucifer, the person who saved her life, the person who has trained her...she was in love.

"...I...I do..." Lucy finally said. All the girls' eyes went towards the door when they heard the sound of the guild's door opening and there he was...Lucifer. "I'm in love with Lucifer."

"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 185 16
Natsu returns from a year since he left Fairy tail to become stronger. But in the time he left Fairy Tail disbanded. What happens when he realizes hi...
50.9K 1.6K 23
Hello! This is my first Fairy Tail story. If I'd have to be honest, I'm very excited for this new story. I hope you'll like it. Here's a mini summary...
875 3 17
If you are reading this on any other platform other than Wattpad (or other platforms you're on) you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack...
499K 19.2K 47
This is the SEQUEL to The Playboy of Fairy Tail High. If you haven't yet read the first, it is highly recommended that you read the it, seeing as th...