Fell For You {Sequel to Falli...

By understandthesilence

Now that Gabby and Austin are married they are going to face multiple problems. Will they be able to get thro... More

Fell For You {Sequel to Falling For You}
Part 32: Big News!
Part 33: Running Errands
Part 34: Breaking The News
Part 36: England?
Part 37: Prepping for a Date
I FUCKING MET AUSTIN CARTER MAHONE FJKHDLFKJAHSJKFHKD
Part 38: Hostages
Part 39: Waiting
Part 40: This is it?
Part 41: Go, I'll be fine.
Part 42: Depression
Part 43: Feelings
Part 44: Staying?
Part 45: Guilty Conscience
Part 46: We Aren't Done With This Conversation
IM DONE.
Okaaaaaay.
Part 47(Sneak Peek)
Part 47: Last Concert
Part 48: Finally Here.

Part 35: Making A New Friend

15.5K 321 52
By understandthesilence

We pulled into the studio's lot around four. I wasn't expecting the ride to be as long as it was.

We both got out of the car, Austin took my hand as he lead us into the building. Once we were inside a shorter girl with brunette hair greeted us.

"Hey! I'm Becky." She was really peppy and extremely pretty. She stuck her hand out for us to shake, but Austin and I both gave her a hug.

"I'm Austin and this is my wife Gabby." Austin smiled while sliding his arm around my waist.

"Hey! You're really pretty!" I told her with a smile.

"Awh, thank you so much! You are too." She beamed her smile at me. She seems really sweet, I hope Austin's right. I hope we become friends.

"Alright, Becky you're going to record your part first. Then Austin you're going next." The studio guy informed us. We nodded our heads in understanding.

"Well Gabby and I are going to go play some pool, come get me she it's my turn. Have fun Becky!" Austin stated before taking my hand and leading me out of the recording booth.

"I don't want to play pool. I'm really bad at it." I pouted as Austin was trying to reason with me.

"I'll teach you, and you'll get better. Pweaseeeee pwaaaaay." He begged while talking like a baby. I sighed.

"Fine fine! I'll play." I threw my hands up in defeat.

"YES!" Austin exclaimed handing me a stick. "Do you want to break or shall I do the honors?" He asked giving me an option.

"Uhm I'll break." I hesitated because I don't really know what that means. Don't judge me! I've never played pool before.

Austin set up the table, putting all the balls in triangle formation, except for the white one. The white one was lined up with the triangle, which I'm guessing I'll have to break. I took my pool stick and tried to line it up.

"No no, you're doing it all wrong." Austin told me. He got right behind me, resting his chest on my back. I smirked knowing this is the only reason he wanted to help. He placed his hand over mine, placing it in the right position. He pushes the stick forward causing the white ball to shoot forward and break the triangle formation.

"Thanks." I turned around in his arms. I gently placed my lips over his, allowing them to rest there. I pulled away. "It's your turn. Go!" I demanded while he was just staring at me with the stupidest expression. I pushed him so he'd take his damn turn.

We finished our game ten minutes ago which somehow led to me sitting on the pool table, Austin in between my legs, attacking my face with kisses. We were basically having a make out session on this pool table. But hey, I wasn't complaining.

"Hey Aus-OH MY GOD!" I pulled away from Austin to see Becky covering her eyes. "I'm so sorry. They are just ready for you." My cheeks flushed with the brightest shade of red. Austin chuckled at my blushing. He placed a soft kiss on my red cheek.

"I'll be right back." Austin winked at me before leaving Becky and I in this room alone. A w k w a r d.

"Look, I'm sorry for interrupting you guys. I should've knocked on the door first." Becky spoke after what felt like hours of awkward silence.

"No! It wasn't your fault. We shouldn't have been doing that here." I laughed nervously. I hopped down from the table and sat on the couch next to her. She flicked on the TV and Big Brother was on.

"I LOVE THIS SHOW" We both yelled simultaneously. Which then caused us to bust into laughter.

While we were waiting for Austin, Becky and I bonded over the previous seasons of Big Brother.

"My favorite season was BB12. Ragan was THE FUNNIEST." she exclaimed, laughing just thinking about it.

"That's my favorite season too. I absolutely adored Brittany." I beamed.

"Me too! I was so happy when she came back in BB14." Becky stated. I really hope we become friends. I just nodded and continued watching.

About twenty-five minutes later, Austin barged through the door. He scared me and I'm pretty sure I jumped at least ten feet. I heard Austin chuckle.

"I hate you, geez." I stated as Austin walked over to the couch. He wrapped his arms around me, picking me up. He sat down and then placed me on his lap. "Maybe I didn't want to sit on you." I scowled at him.

"C'mon, I know you love me." I smiled slightly at him before relaxing against him, "so what are we watchig?" He

asked while stroking my hair.

"Big brother!" Becky exclaimed. "We love this show!" I nodded my head in agreement.

"I didn't know you watched this show. I've never even heard of it." I rolled my eyes at him, which caused him to start tickling me. "Do you guys want to go get something to eat?" Austin offered.

I looked at Becky to see if she was up for it. "Ya, I'd love to." Becky smiled at us.

"Alright then. Let's go!"

We stood up and walked towards his car. We entered the car, me in the front, Becky in the back. "So where do you want to go?"

"Hmm how about Subway!" I furrowed my eyebrows at the voice that stated that. I looked in the back and couldn't believe my eyes.

"What are you guys doing here!?" Austin exclaimed looking through the review mirror.

"We are here for Playlist live!" Robert exclaimed.

Yes, sitting in our backseat is Robert, Alex, and Zach.

"Why didn't you bring Sarah?" I pouted looking at Alex.

"She is getting ready to go to college." Alex looked extremely sad when he said that.

"So are we all going to Subway?" I asked looking at each of them. They nodded their head really fast.

"Oh! Becky, this is Robert, Alex, and Zach. Guys, this is Becky." Robert looked like he's seen a ghost.

"Like, the Becky G?" Robert asked. She shook her head yes. "I love you!" He rethought what he just said. "I meant..uh..I love your...music." I noticed the blush rising to his cheeks.

Alright, I'm getting them together. They'd be the perfect couple!

"So how was the honey moon bro?" Zach asked while smirking at me at Austin. That was my que to turn around. Austin quickly glanced at me and noticed my discomfort. He took my hand and squeezed it. That gesture caused a smile to form on my lips. "Okay, don't answer me. I heard you're pregnant! Congrats!" Zach exclaimed trying to ease the awkwardness he caused.

"Thanks Zach." Of course they all started saying congratulations then. What dorks.

We walked into Subway, ordered our food, and sat down. Austin, Becky, Robert, and I sat in one booth. Zach and Alex sat at the table right next to us.

"Just like old times. Minus Becky and Tyler." I said looking at Austin. When I mentioned Tyler's name he seemed upset. I placed my hand on his thigh and gave him a small smile. He smiled back telling me he was okay.

After we finished eating, we all piled back into Austin's car. "So Becky, where are you getting dropped off?" Austin questioned her. She began to speak but I cut her off.

"Actually I was thinking they could come to our house and hang out for a little."

"Okay, is that alright with you guys?" I asked them turning in my seat. Thy all said they didn't care so we were off to our house. "Just excuse the mess. We were supposed to go through the boxes, but someone was too tired." I stated shooting Austin a look. They all started laughing. I leaned over the console and kissed Austin's cheek.

We pulled into the driveway.

This is going to be an interesting night.

____________

Alright so I really don't think this part is good either. If any of you have ideas....please share in the comments below!

Also, it's quite annoying when people always comment update. I am working as fast as I can, but believe it or not...I have a social life (sometimes). So please don't comment update after I like just post it. Thank you.

As always, thanks for reading..love you guys

Please vote(:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 28 27
Austin Mahone is Bestfriends with alex constancio but when he meets his other best friends cousin Austins love changes he wants her to be another one...
12.7K 439 24
My life was a mess until i meet Austin, he turned my life upside down and i love him for it. I just never knew when your at your happiest, it can als...
4.2K 153 31
One girl, one guy an one mahomie knowing that he will not think of her more.. Or so she thought. Will Austin have a thing for her? Or will her dreams...
82.2K 1K 98
When your finally free from that one most hated relationship and find someone new and you are happy, what happens when there ex comes along and try's...