A Single Step-Lucy X OC-(A Fa...

By HTK200

---This is a Fairy Tail Fan-fiction--- ................................................................. Lucy... More

Chapter 1 Sad Realization
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 Injured
Chapter 4 Meet Lucifer, Meet Lucy
Chapter 5 Healing
Chapter 6 Goodbye for Now
Chapter 7 Searching
Chapter 8 Found in Love?
Chapter 10 Ready To Fight
Chapter 11 Saving a Life, Killing Another
Chapter 12 Opening Up
Chapter 13 Lie?
Chapter 14 Arguement
Chapter 15 Forgiveness
Chapter 16 Getting Ready
Chapter 17 Kiss Interruption
Chapter 18 Surprise Guest
Chapter 19 The Misunderstanding of Her
Chapter 20 Understanding the Enemy
Chapter 21 Finding Forgiveness
Chapter 22 Working Things Out
Chapter 23 Not Dead
Chapter 24 Date
Chapter 25 Marcus Blackheart
Chapter 26 In Search
Chapter 27 Fight
Chapter 28 Feel Like A Monster
Chapter 29 Attack
Chapter 30 Archangel
Chapter 31 No Matter The Cost
Chapter 32 Entering
Chapter 33 GMG and the Chimera
Chapter 34 Meeting
Chapter 35 Lucy/Lucifer v. Natsu/Erza
Chapter 36 Forgiveness
Chapter 37 The Inventor
Chapter 38 Party of Leave
Chapter 39 The departure and Secret of the Chimera
Chapter 40 Going with the Plan
Chapter 41 Accordingly to Plan
Chapter 42 Battle Against Marcus
Chapter 43 Battle with the Chimera
Chapter 44 Finishing the Chimera
Chapter 45 Breaking Apart
Chapter 46 Hush Hush
Chapter 47 Kidnapped
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 Found
Chapter 50 New Member, Lucifer Creed
Chapter 51 Out Of Coma
Chapter 52 Pregnant
Chapter 53 Valentine's Day; Hooking Up; Chimera
Chapter 54 The Chimera Returns
Chapter 55 Council Crush
Chapter 56 The Baby Talk
Chapter 57 Soul Eaters
Chapter 58 Conversations
Chapter 59 A Dragon Inside
Chapter 60 Lucy Meets Ne
Chapter 61 Ne's Father
Chapter 62 Goodbye
Chapter 63 Birth
Chapter 64 Family; GMG 2
Chapter 65 GMG 2 Battle
Chapter 66 Propose
Chapter 67 Elfen Lied/ Naruto
Chapter 68 Wedding Day
Chapter 69 Now 20 Years Later
Chapter 70 Single Steps
Ending Message. A/N

Chapter 9 Catching Up

2.1K 44 1
By HTK200

//Erza POV//

"This better not be a joke, Natsu." Erza said sleepily as she, Lisanna, Levy, Grey, Juvia, and Gajeel follow Natsu and Wendy through a forest path.

"We aren't!" Wendy ensured the red hair. "We bumped into Lucy yesterday...she needed our help and promise to meet us in the morning."

"You guys really saw Lucy?" Lisanna asked as they walk. "I wonder how much she changed.

"Her hair is a bit longer...she was wearing all black. Black tank top..."Natsu said slowly.

"...Black pants...black boots...pretty much all that." Wendy shrugged.

"New colors...I wonder if it means she's changed." Erza said to herself.

"That's not all...she blasted me with some weird magic." Natsu said while rubbing his stomach. "It really hurts like hell."

"Ah, are you alright?" Lisanna asked as she hugs his arm. Natsu smiled and patted her arm.

"If it had hurt Natsu that bad...Lucy must have really become really powerful with this new magic she had learned." Erza told them. "...We know Lucy might be still herself...but we don't know what kind of magic she had learned and how it affects her in any way. Be on your guard."

"Okay." Everyone said as they approached a rundown barn. Erza insisted that she and Lisanna entered first. Wanting to see Lucy if she was alright due to the one reason why she left. They enter the barn slowly...and had not expected the scene in front of them.

On the bed...with the covers pulled over her...a man sleeping beside her...It was Lucy that was on the bed. But she wasn't alone on the bed. A man with black hair was sleeping beside Lucy, holding her by the waist with his arms. Feeling protective for Lucy...she slowly walks towards the two and grabs Lucy's arm and shakes her awake.

"Mm..." Lucy slowly wakes up and her brown eyes flies towards to see Erza. She sits up with a fright. "ERZA?!"

"Yes. It's me." Erza said with no tone in her voice.

"...Hi, Lucy." Lisanna smiled steeply.

"Lisanna?! W-What are you doing here?!" Lucy whispered as she looks down at the boy sleeping beside her. Erza raised an eyebrow to see Lucy's face turn a bit red and tucks the blanket on him. She noticed a worried face on Lucy's face as she looked at the boy. She stands up and looks towards the ground with shame.

"Lucy...you have been gone for a year. You never tell us anything...you only tell us hello...goodbye...'can't talk because I'm training'..." Erza tells her with an angry tone but her worry and happiness got the better of her as she quickly hugs the blonde. "We missed you so much, Lucy."

"Erza...?" Lucy said before Lisanna hugs her as well while Erza wouldn't let go.

"We were all so worried about you, Lucy. We wanted to see you. All of us wanted to see you." Lisanna said with a smile.

//Lucy POV//

I won't cry...I won't cry...Oh, God. I'm crying...Lucy starts to cry as she is being hugged by Erza and Lisanna. She cries on Erza shoulder and Erza letting her as she pats her back. Erza had somehow become Lucy's older sister right now. Fairy Tail was still Lucy's family and she abandoned it for a year. Yet, the two people she thought would be angry with her were giving her hugs. Glad to see her.

"I'm sorry..." Lucy cries out in tears. "I'm so sorry."

"It's okay, Lucy. We forgive you for making us worry." Lisanna tells her as she pulls away and smiles. "We're glad you're okay."

"Come on, everyone is outside waiting to see you." Erza smiled as they pull away from their hug. Lucy takes one look at Lucifer, then checks if his back was alright by lifting the covers on his back. He seemed fine but thoughts on how she ended up sleeping on his bed was still a mystery and Sinclair must have already left for church. With Lucifer resting and Sinclair gone, Lucy might be able to have the time she needs to talk with her friends and explain everything. She knew Lucifer was okay with talking with others about her training. They had a talk back then about it but what he didn't agree to was letting her go back yet since she didn't finish learning to control her magic.

"Okay...let's go." Lucy smiled as she puts on a jacket and her black boots. She follows Erza and Lisanna outside. There she sees Grey, Juvia, Levy, Gajeel, Wendy, the Exceeds and...her old partner, Natsu. Yet, they all had a smile on their face.

"Hey, guys." Lucy could only say that before being tackled by Levy, Juvia, Wendy, and the Exceeds in a hug.

"LUCY!" they yelled happily.

//Lucifer POV//

"...Lucy...?" Lucifer called out her name with a whisper as he awakens. Lucy was nowhere to be seen and he gets up. He rubs his back and feels no pain. His face felt fine since he was being punched and bruise there. He grabs his shirt and black leather jacket. But instead of his black pants, he grabs his leather pants with knives hidden in the drawers; he puts them all on and looks around for Lucy.

Where is she? Edward is still out there...Lucifer thought as he stands up straight and walks towards the door. He pokes his head out and sees Lucy talking with a group of people. He recognized the long blue hair girl, the one that healed him. So meaning that those were her friends. But his eyes caught on the pink hair mage laughing with Lucy. His hands grip themselves into a fist and he looks away.

Don't act weird...it's not like she likes me...Lucifer thought but then other thoughts come to rise in his head. Edward was back...he delivered his messaged so now Lucifer had to find and stop him before he goes on a killing spree. And he had to do it alone...seeing how dangerous this man was now. He took him down once before...but a second time and with an upgrade won't do so well.

"I should get going and find him before he hurts someone." Lucifer said to himself. He looks around; making sure no one was around and pulls out a suite case from under the bed. He puts in the code and opens it. Inside the case was a pair of silver gauntlets. Not only that, a mask that can cover his mouth...a black skull mouth mask and sends his mind back with memories he had been trying to bury.

"Pick up the mask...kill them..." he remembers that man's words as he shakes it away but grabs the mask inside and puts it on...

"I hope this will have some effect on Edward." He said to himself as he succeeds to push the memories back.

I better get going and give Lucy some time with her friends. They have a lot of catching up to do. Lucifer smiled as he puts on the gauntlets and sneaks out the barn.

---A Hour Later---

"Okay...if I was a crazed sociopath...where would I be hiding?" Lucifer asked himself as he pulls up his hood over his head and walks down a path. He arrives to a lake not far from the town and sees an old massive ship. Rusty and half of it was missing. "He might be hiding there..."

A few minutes later, he jumps down inside the ship where he was in the middle of some sort of boxing ring. Beside it was a table that had a fresh meal...a cooked rat.

"Someone has been here..." Lucifer said with a deep voice. Trying to keep his identity a secret for now.

"Well...well...well." He heard clapping from behind and turns around to sees Edward walking slowly towards the ring. Now that he wasn't attacking Lucifer, he can see how much has changed from the bully. Scars on the arms since he wore no sleeves and brown dirty pants. His hair all cut and with a sick smile on his face. Lucifer stares unemotionally at him.

"How many have you killed, Edward?" Lucifer asked with a still deep voice as Edward enters the ring. Edward starts to act like he was thinking, and his smile widens.

"How would you know? For a punk wearing a mask, you know about me but...don't know anything about me..." Edward smirks as he turns his skin to steel.

At least he doesn't know it's me...considering he knows I wear black. Lucifer thought as Edward runs at him and they fight. Edward swung his fist at Lucifer but he blocks it with his hand, instead of feeling pain...he felt nothing as the gauntlets soften the punch. Lucifer then understood more about Edward and his powers.

"You're weak." Lucifer taunted him as he said the facts. He dodges Edward's punches and gave a few blows of his own but had no effect. "You can harden your skin but you have no powers for your strength...you're slow...weak...and will be easy to beat!"

"Shut up or I'll rip your jaw off!" Edward shouted as he managed to land a blow on Lucifer chest. Lucifer can feel the air knocked out of him as he is sent flying towards the table. He slowly gets up and moves out of Edward's way as he tries to tackle him. Giving a chance to strike, Lucifer runs towards him as his back was turn and jumps, raising his fist. He slams it down as hard as he could on Edwards face.

"You're finished!" Lucifer shouted as he gives punch after punch. He can see cracks on Edwards steel skin on his fist. He falls on the floor and Lucifer jumps on him and continues to punch him over and over again. Lucifer can feel all his anger lashing out on his mind and he takes it out on Edward. "JUST DIE!"

"Lucifer!!" he stops all moment as memories pushes itself into his head. The pleading eyes, the tears...what he almost done...what he almost became...

"No..." he said as he looks at his fists. "...I won't kill..."

"Too...bad...for you." Edward weakly chuckled and Lucifer felt the air knocked out of him and sees the steel fist flying at his face.

BAM!

Lucifer is thrown off Edward and tries to get up but can't. He watches as Edward stand back up and their eyes meet.

"You're lucky I ain't killing you...I'm running on a schedule. Blondes don't like to feel lonely for long." Edward said as he wipes off blood that came out his mouth. Lucifer knew who he was talking about...

"Stay away from Lucy...!" Lucifer growled with a deep voice. Edward tilts his head a bit and walks to him. Lucifer tries to stand back up but couldn't.

"Let me help you up." Edward chuckled and grabs Lucifer by the neck. Lifting him up off his feet, choking him. "I'm guessing you know that Golding locks girl?"

"...go to hell..." Lucifer gasped out as he can't breathe.

"Heh...I already was there." Edward laughed as he reverted his skin back to normal. "Man...I wish I had to time to enjoy killing you but...tsk...times ticking."

"..." Edward drops Lucifer and he lays on the floor gasping for breath. By the time he caught his breath, Edward was gone.

Lucy! Lucifer's mind was in panic as he stands up. He's going after Lucy!

o$I(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 4.5K 34
Natsu is your typical hormonal teenage boy in high school. He's the schools bad boy and heartthrob but he's also a heartbreaker and a sex addict. But...
2.3M 82.5K 50
AU/OOC Natsu Dragneel is the well-known playboy of Fairy Tail High. But will his demeanor change when the new transfer with good intentions, Lucy Hea...
772 94 21
"It's been quite a journey, hasn't it, mother and father? Who would've thought it would've turned out this way? Who knows... what's yet to come for u...
875 3 17
If you are reading this on any other platform other than Wattpad (or other platforms you're on) you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack...