Every Bad Boy Needs A Good Gi...

By 90scal

Michael Clifford is the bad boy with tattoos, piercings, and purple dyed hair. Ashley Johnson is the good gir... More

Every Bad Boy Needs A Good Girl (Michael Clifford)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
AUTHORS NOTE (sorry ily)
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
THANK YOU

Chapter 5

113K 2.9K 2.4K
By 90scal

"I want to know everything" he said. I thought.

"Okay, well...my full name is Ashley Taylor Johnson. I'm 17 and I'm an only child. I live here in Cali with my mom because my dad died from cancer.... I don't really know what else to say" I said.

"Sorry to hear about your dad" he said quietly. "And well I'm Michael Gordon Clifford...I'm 17 as well. I'm from Australia and I moved to California because of my parents stupid job or something. I miss home...." He mumbled. I nodded in understanding. He sighed. "So what are your favorite things?" He asked. "Like, tv show, song, band..." He trailed off.

I told him about how Blink 182 is my favorite band and they happened to be his too. We ended up having more in common then I thought. But that doesn't change anything because I still refuse to fall under his spell. We're just friends, nothing more. And we'll never be anything more. After a while, I found myself yawning.

"I'm going to bed" I mumbled, flipping over and closing my eyes.

"Nooooo" he whined. He pulled me against his chest and I tried to pull away. "Do you not like me?" He asked as I got away.

"I do, I'm just not...comfortable" I said, awkwardly. Michael narrowed his eyes.

"Oh, yeah. I forgot, you're with Calum." He stood up and grabbed his hoodie.

"Where are you going?" I asked him.

"I'm leaving. You don't want me here" he mumbled, walking out the door. I felt my heart sink. Did I hurt his feelings? I frowned, crawling under the covers. But all I dreamt about that night was Michael.

-

The next morning, I stretched and looked at the clock. 10:12 in the morning. I sighed, standing up and seeing Jessica who was still fast asleep. I chuckled but I decided to go for a walk on the beach. I stepped out and walked on the sand, along the waves. I didn't think anyone would be awake until Calum ran up to me.

"Hey" he said, grinning.

"Hey Cal" I replied, poking him in the stomach. He wrapped an arm around me and my cheeks heated up.

"Pretty day today" he commented. I nodded in agreement. "Are you going swimming with us later?" He asked. I hesitated. "Pleeeease?" He begged. "I'll keep you on my back."

"I guess I will" I said. He cheered and lifted me off the ground. I giggled and kicked as he threw me over his shoulder. I clung my hands to the back of his shirt as he ran around the beach with me. But of course, when I lifted my head up all I could see was Michael off in the distance, staring at us. I pretended like he wasn't there and laughed along with Calum. He finally put me down and pulled me in for a hug. I rested my head on his shoulder and he planted a small kiss on my lips, making me grin like an idiot. But I looked over and Michael wasn't there anymore. I felt a pang in my heart. What if he's mad at me?

Wait, why am I so worried about him?

"Ashley, I've been meaning to ask you a question...I know we only met the other day, but will you be my girlfriend?" His cheeks turned red and I smiled big.

"Of course, Cal." He smiled and kissed me on the cheek. Maybe now Michael will leave me alone....

Later that day, we headed to the beach. I got on Calum's back as he swam out to where our group was. Ashton had been in the middle of telling me a funny story about him and Calum, when I saw Michael kissing a different blonde girl. I felt my anger heat up but tried to listen to Ashton.

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

"Yeah...yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I asked.

"Um...I don't know, you keep staring at Michael for one thing" Ashton replied.

"I'm not staring at him" I snapped, feeling bad after. "I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to sound mean" I added.

"It's fine" he replied, awkwardly. "So does Cal know about your crush on Michael?" He teased. I punched him on the shoulder.

"I don't have a crush on him!" I exclaimed. He chuckled.

"Okay, calm down" he said, raising his arms in defense. I sighed, running a hand through my hair as I saw Michael smiling and laughing with the girl. I swallowed the huge lump in my throat.

"I...I think I'm gonna go" I mumbled. He gave me a confused look.

"What? Why?" He asked.

"Don't feel well" I said, giving him a small, fake smile. "Tell Calum that."

"Okay..." He mumbled.

I swam back to shore and tried not to let the tears spill out. I don't know why, but it hurts me to know Michael is being generally happy with another girl. And I hate this feeling. I barely know Michael and I don't even like him, so why do I feel like this? I tried to push away the feeling but I looked back at him and he stole a stare at me, before turning away and wrapping his arms around the blonde. I ran to the cabin, jumping into the shower and letting the water drown out my thoughts about Michael. I stepped out and just as I prepared to put my clothes on, there was a knock on the bathroom door.

"Ashley?" Jessica asked. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Couldn't be better" I replied, letting out a small sigh.

"Okay, well Calum wants to take you out to dinner. He wanted me to ask for him because he's nervous." I smiled. Forget Michael.

"I'd love to. I'll text him" I replied. I decided to get ready. I threw on a pair of skinny jeans and a Rolling Stones shirt. Casual, but not too casual. I put my red vans on and did my make-up completely natural. I stepped out.

"Someone's looking good" Jessica commented, smirking. I rolled my eyes.

I texted Calum and he told me he'd pick me up around 7:30, which is in half an hour. We're going to a seafood restaurant. I watched tv with Jessica until Calum showed up.

"You're beautiful" he said, smiling at my appearance. I smiled back.

"You don't look half bad yourself" I replied.

We both got into his car and he drove. Once we got there, he pulled my chair out for me. I ordered shrimp and he ordered crab legs. We talked for a while, that is until...Michael and the blonde showed up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 1K 20
"It's easy. You just have to get into Michael Clifford's pants and get us a good story."
3.9K 292 52
Michael's the "bad boy" in school that every girl was madly in love with, but he falls for her. ...... (A/N: please enjoy this, if anyone reads it...
223K 7.2K 63
Michael Clifford a.k.a Bad Boy. Michael is Summersville High's bad boy, girls want to be with him and the boys want to be him. Michael isn't the ste...
991K 35.8K 29
Girls like her aren't meant to be with boys like Michael Clifford. [cover credit to dipdyed_youtubers]