Chapter 53

A/N: I think a good song to listen to for this chapter would be "No One Does It Better" by You Me at Six :) enjoy

-

When I woke up, I didn't expect to be back at the cabin, but there I was.

I was laying in Michael's bed and I groggily sat up, looking around. Michael didn't appear to be in the cabin. That's when a note on the nightstand caught my eye, and I grabbed it.

'Dear Ashley,
I'm out running errands for a while. I'll be back soon.

-Michael'.

I sighed, placing it back on the table and running a hand through my hair. I wish we could work this out, but I know inside that he's right. It's unhealthy for us to keep going on like this.

Michael's P.O.V.

"Just tell me what I do because I don't wanna lose her" I said, running my hands through my hair.

"The first thing you need to do is calm down before you have another anxiety attack" Jessica replied, putting a comforting hand on my shoulder. "Just breathe, and calm down."

I took deep breaths. When I first got to Jessica's apartment about 25 minutes ago, I was shaky and I didn't know what was happening. I ended up on the floor, sweating, and basically having an anxiety attack. I eventually got out of it but it feels like it's gonna come back again.

"I don't wanna lose her, I can't lose her" I mumbled.

"She cheated on you, Michael. It's almost impossible for you two to work something out because all you do is argue and fight."

"But I love her" I replied, pulling at my hair.

"You know what I think you should do?" She asked. I looked up.

"What?"

"Tell her you love her. Tell her you can't live without her and she's everything you need. Tell her you believe you can work something out."

"Should I..?" I asked, a little hesitant at the idea.

"Yes, of course."

I stood up and took a sharp breath in, slowly exhaling.

"Okay, I'll do it."

Jessica cheered as I walked out of her apartment.

-

When I got to the cabin, I felt myself shaking out of nervousness. I slowly turned the door knob and opened the door completely, seeing her laying on the couch, wearing an oversized hoodie. She sat up, looking at me with her eyebrows raised. I stood there, breathless because of how beautiful she looks when she doesn't have all that make-up on. Well, she looks beautiful either way.

"Look," I started. "I know what I said the other night but- forget that, that was stupid, okay? I love you, I need you. I can't live without you. Dammit I don't know how to do stuff like this..." I mumbled.

She stood up and walked over to me, pushing my hair out of my face so she could look into my eyes.

"I love you Michael, but we can't keep doing this" she said.

"Yes we can" I replied. "We can work something out, I know we can."

"It's just too much..." She trailed off.

"Tell me if this changes your mind" I said softly.

I pressed my lips against hers, putting a hand to her cheek. I felt her wrap her arms around my neck, deepening the kiss. I let my lips trail down to her neck as the kiss heated up. I sucked on her neck, biting down a little bit. She threw her head back.

"Michael" she moaned. "Michael..you can't just..do this."

I continued to kiss on her neck.

"M-Michael" she stuttered. I stopped what I was doing and looked up at her.

"I just need space, okay?" She said, closing her eyes and taking in what just happened. I sighed and nodded.

"Where are you going to go?"

"Somewhere..I don't know..I'll be back soon."

She started to walk out.

"Wait" I said. She stopped and turned around. "Um..I love you."

She swallowed hard and turned around, leaving. I felt like I had been kicked in the chest.

-
(A/N: sorry for the short chapter but the next one will be longer ok ily guys so much)