Chapter 26

When we pulled apart, he raised his eyebrows.

"What? Why would you wanna be with me after all this?" He asked. I sighed.

"Michael, people fight all the time. But they get through it because they love each other. All I know is that I'm in love with you..." I trailed off. He stared into my eyes.

"I don't deserve you" he mumbled. I stood on my tiptoes so my lips were brushing just against his.

"I know" I replied back in a soft whisper, pressing my lips to his again. He put both hands on my cheeks, deepening the kiss. I ran my fingers through his soft hair and the kiss began to get heated. That's when I realized.

"Michael?" I asked, breaking the kiss for a minute.

"Hm?"

"I-I think I'm ready" I stuttered, licking my lips.

"What? Are you sure?"

"Yes" I replied, smiling.

"And you're a virgin?" He asked. I nodded. He scratched the back of his neck. "Okay, okay um..do you think we can do this later tonight? I want your first time to be special and I wanna plan it out." I smiled. "My cabin or yours?" He added.

"Um, yours" I replied, biting my lip.

-Later that night-

I took a deep breath and stepped up to Michael's cabin, knocking on the door. He opened it and smiled at me as I walked in. He closed the door behind me. The lights were dimmed and soft music played in the back. He grabbed my hand.

"I love you" he mumbled into my ear.

"And I love you" I replied, wrapping my arms around his neck.

He pressed his lips against mine. His tongue entered my mouth and he used the back of his hand to caress my cheek.

-Later That Night-

I lay beside Michael, staring at the ceiling. My heart raced. He just took my virginity and it's the greatest thing that's ever happened to me. I looked over at him, surprised to see him staring at me. His bare chest rose and fell rapidly. I felt his fingers brush against my hand and he grabbed it. He intertwined our fingers and I grinned. I lay on my side so that I was directly facing him and moved closer to him. He wrapped an arm around me. I took my free hand and traced the tattoos on his chest. He rubbed circles on my hand with his thumb.

"So..." He trailed off. I looked up at him and he smiled, brushing a strand of hair behind my ear. "W-was that okay?"

I smiled and kissed the top of his nose.

"Michael, it was nothing like I've ever imagined; that being a good thing. I love you, okay?"

"I love you" he replied.

The only thing that ran through my head was the way Michael's fingers brushed against my skin and how careful he was. The way his moans rung out through the cabin. How he stared into my eyes the whole time and kept asking me if it hurt. He cares so much about me and I care about him.

But, was this too early? I'm 18...I guess it isn't. I mean, I can honestly see myself with Michael in the future.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked, running a hand through his sweaty hair.

"Just..nothing" I replied, grinning. He grinned too. "I'm gonna take a shower" I said, beginning to get up. But he grabbed my hand.

"No, just enjoy the moment. We can shower in the morning." I smiled and nodded, crawling back under the covers with him. I drifted off to sleep.

-

The next morning, I woke up feeling sore. I mumbled in my sleep and my eyes fluttered open. I slowly sat up and remembered last night. I smiled when I saw Michael beside me, his eyes closed. He looks adorable. I leaned down and softly pressed my lips against his forehead. I got up and into the shower, letting the hot water drip down my back. I washed my hair and my body, then stepped out. I combed through my hair and put it up in a messy bun, brushing my teeth after. I changed into a pair of sweatpants and a loose tank top. When I stepped out of the bathroom, Michael was still asleep. I chuckled lightly and sat on the bed next to him, just watching him sleep. It may sound creepy but when he sleeps he looks so..innocent. Like, in actuality he's this bad boy with tattoos and dyed hair, but when you see him sleep he's a fragile boy with a fragile heart. I ran my fingers through his hair. His eyes slowly opened and he squinted at me, his nose scrunching up. I chuckled as he sat up and gave me a tired smile.

"Hey" he said, his voice groggy.

"Good morning sleepy head" I replied.

He mumbled something and lay his head in my lap, closing his eyes again.

"I love you" he said.

"I love you too" I replied.

He ended up falling asleep on my lap and I reached for the remote, turning on his tv. I chuckled as he snored.

(A/N: I'm sorry that this chapter is extremely short but I'm having writers block so yeah/: ily)