My Desirous CEO (COMPLETED)✔

Por ashley_768

Ranked #1 in adventureedition Ranked #27 in justwriteit *** His hands moved up my thighs seductively. "You'... Más

Chapter no.1
Chapter no.2
Chapter no.3
Chapter no.4
Chapter no.5
Chapter no.7
Chapter no.8
Chapter no.9
Chapter no.10
Chapter no.11
Chapter no.12
Chapter no.13
Chapter no.14
Chapter no.15
Chapter no.16
Chapter no.17
Chapter no.18
Chapter no.19
Chapter no.20
Chapter no.21
Chapter no.22
Chapter no.23
Chapter no.24
Chapter no.25
Chapter no.26
Chapter no.27
Chapter no.28
Chapter no.29
Chapter no.30
Chapter no.31
Chapter no.32
Chapter no.33
Chapter no.34
Chapter no.35
Chapter no.36
Chapter no.37
Chapter no.38
Chapter no.39
Chapter no.40
Chapter no.41
Chapter no.42
Chapter no.43
Chapter no.44
Chapter no.45
Chapter no.46
Chapter no.47
Chapter no.48
Chapter no.49
Chapter no.50
Chapter no.51
Epilogue

Chapter no.6

34.1K 1.1K 39
Por ashley_768

"Oooo! Cameron......." Merleah teased.

Corinne groaned in frustration. It had been two hours since Corinne came back from work and she was still in her work clothes. Thanks to Merleah Robins and her irritating habit of talk and gossip about the *hot guys * .

Merleah persuaded on knowing every detail.
"Nothing happened okay? " Corinne whined.

Merleah squealed again for the millionth time.
"Okay......" she said taking a deep breath trying to calm herself down.
"........so how do you like it? I mean working there........with.......him? " Merleah finished her sentence meakily.

"Ugh!.....Leah one more time and you'll regret....." she screeched and Merleah raised her hands in surrender stumping off her feet on the floor and dashing to her room slamming the door behind her.

Merleah sighed getting up and stripped down naked for a relaxing bath.

She dressed into her pj's and went to bed.

*********

Corinne's POV :-

Zuzzzzzuuuuuu! ........
My phone buzzed furiously against my bedside table. The vibration got even louder against the wooden surface of the table.
I groaned.

I picked it up at last sitting up in my bed and pulling the cover upto my waist.
I looked at the caller ID and gasped.

*Cameron Kalebs*

I picked up the phone looking at the time. It's five in the morning. Why the hell is he calling me now?
"Hello! " I said.

"Corinne!.....I need you to come to my office now." he said in an irritated voice.

I shivered. It was the first time he'd said my name directly like that.

"What now?" I asked.
"Now.....hurry up. Only ten minutes for you. " he hung up.

"What the hell...?" I thought exasperated.
I reluctantly slipped out of bed and quickly took a shower and put on a formal backless black dress that reached just above my knees.

(Corinne's dress on the side)

I took my purse, my penthouse keys and car keys from the coffee table and rushed out of the door. I locked the door and unlocked my Volvo.
Within three minutes I was speeding down the empty roads towards my work place.

My phone buzzed again and I saw a text from Cameron.

My coffee......

I sighed and stopped my car in front of Angelina's.

**********

No one else was there yet because it was too early for work.
I walked into his office with my eyes down trying very hard not to trip on thin air as sleepy as I was, yawning annoyingly.

I entered without knocking and slammed his coffee down on his desk. I sat down in a chair and took a sip of my own strong coffee.
"Miss Braylon......you are late....."

I looked at him incredulously. Was he crazy?
"Whatever......" I muttered.

Cameron's POV:-

I was so irritated with myself. I couldn't seem to get her out of my head no matter what.
And I knew I wanted to see her. I had slept five hours only.

I opened my laptop sitting down on the side of my bed. There were a lot of emails to be answered and a lot of paperwork to be done. This was my chance.

I smirked at that and dialed her number.
She picked up on the third ring and I told her to come to my office.

She walked into my office fifteen minutes later and as my penthouse was only five minutes away from my office building so I reached really quick ten minutes before she arrived.

As she walked in, I looked at what she was wearing. She looked so damn sexy in that short black dress.

She looked pissed off as she slammed my coffee down on the desk.

She sat down taking a sip of her own coffee.
I teased her by saying she was late.
"Whatever....." she muttered.
The sky outside began to darken with rain clouds and it looked like it was twilight. No sign of daylight.
I switched on some more lights in the office to start working on the emails.

Corinne took the paperwork and carried it to the small table beside the big glass windows of my office and sat down.
I looked at her smooth long legs as she put her right leg over her left one and put her PC on her lap turning it on.

The illuminated screen threw light upon her beautiful features. I felt something inside of me. An unknown emotion I had never felt before.

Corinne's POV:-

I could feel his gaze upon me. But I ignored it completely. I had no other choice. Because I knew if I looked back at him, I wouldn't be able to concentrate on anything else.

I stole a glance at him and found him working on his laptop.
I looked at my watch. It was seven in the morning now. But it was so dark outside, you couldn't tell if it was morning or dusk.

I put down the paperwork for a while to give my hands some rest. I walked out of his office and unlocked mine to get some files. It was quite dark in there and I switched on some lights to look for the file I wanted.

I heard the sound of rain and rushed to my big glass windows and opened them. Cool breeze hit my skin and I sighed softly. I love rain.

The wind blew through my open window and my hair flowed around softly caressing my cheek. Some water droplets showered my face and I gasped at the feelings it created.

When I was a child, I loved to play in the rain and get myself wet. I always caught cold after that and my mom would scold me.

I moved a bit more closer to the window and the rain water soaked me wet slightly and I moaned softly enjoying it after such a long time.

Lightning flashed in the sky and it was followed by a loud clap of thunder. It frightened me so much that I turned abruptly slamming into something hard. I looked up to see what it was.

Cameron's POV:-

I followed her quietly out of my office and entered hers.
I saw her searching for something and suddenly it began to rain outside. She left whatever she was doing and went to open the windows.
I heard her gasp softly and I found myself moving closer to her only inches away from her. Her back was facing me so she didn't notice me coming.
Her beautiful hair flew around in the breeze making her look even more beautiful.

She was awakening the lust in me with everything she did. I wanted her so bad and she had no idea at all.

She moaned softly enjoying the rain soaking her wet.
I wanted to hear that sound again.

She turned abruptly when she heard a loud clash of thunder and slammed into me.

Corinne's POV :-

I looked up to see his beautiful face.

Wait.....beautiful? What was happening to me? I knew he was handsome and drop dead gorgeous but I would never admitted it to myself like this.

Cameron looked at me with his deep grey eyes. I couldn't look away. He slowly tucked a wet strand of hair behind my ear. His thumb slowly stroked my lower lip and I sucked in a bit of air.

His hands reached down to my hips and he pressed his body closer to mine. My hands moved to his broad muscular chest. Butterflies attacked my stomach and my body felt as if it were on fire.

"What're you doing Corinne....it's your second day of work.....be sensible this can't be happening.........stop. " I tried to talk some sense into my head but failed miserably.

Cameron tucked on my hair pulling back my head to explore my neck with the tip of his nose. I moaned softly.

He moved away abruptly smirking at me. I rolled my eyes looking away.

**********

I walked back into his office ten minutes later as I tried to calm my frantic heartbeat.

I ignored his gaze as his eyes traveled down my slightly wet body. I was used to all that staring especially from men. Then why was he affecting me like that.

Other employees started to arrive at eight in the morning and I sighed in relief.

*********

"Miss Braylon.....my office now. " his deep husky voice spoke through the intercom and I grinted my teeth as my heart sped up at the sound of his voice.

I walked in through his door looking anywhere but at him.
"There's a meeting with a client at lunch. You are coming with me. "

I didn't give him a chance to speak.
"Sure Mr Kalebs anything else? "
He narrowed his eyes at me dismissing me with a wave of his hand. Fine.

I slammed the door behind me. It was still raining heavily and it was almost lunchtime. How were we gonna make it there to the restaurant without soaking ourselves wet?

**********

Twenty minutes later, I was ready to go with my hair rebrushed and removing the traces of spoiled makeup from my face.
When I walked into his office again, he was adjusting his cuffs.

He gestured me to grab his jacket.

I brought it to him and helped him slip it on.
We walked together to the elevator.

Another blonde employee, the one that glared at me the other day tried to come in too but the doors closed before she could make it there.

My bitchy self took over and I smirked at her before she went out of sight.

We reached the restaurant in less than twenty minutes because there wasn't much traffic due to bad weather.

Thankfully the rain stopped temporarily when we walked out of the car towards the restaurant. The waitress smiled at both of us showing us to a table where our client was already seated.

"Mrs Bayer how very nice to see you. " Cameron smiled his dazzling smile and kissed the lady's hand.

Such a charmer.

The lady had brown shoulder length hair with grey streaks and a short stature which she'd compensated by wearing very high heels.

The lady looked at me and smiled.
"Ah Ms Corinne.......beauty and brains, a rare combination."
She praised and I smiled back.

We sat down and I asked her.
"I'm sorry Mrs Bayer. Do I know you?" I asked confused.
She laughed softly.

"Oh how silly of me not to introduce myself. I'm Sophia Bayer. The CEO and owner of Bayers Fashion Inc. You designed my company's logo remember?"

I nodded.
"Yes.....now I do. I actually never met you so I didn't recognize you." I explained.

Cameron looked in my direction and winked and I looked down turning pink in the cheeks.

An hour later, we walked back to the car and sat down inside.
"Mrs Bayer told me you donated all the money to an orphanage that you got from designing her company's logo. "
I was speechless.

"I didn't need the money so......." I shrugged and looked away.

After a while I said.
"Those children......they need all the love and care I can give......they have a right to be happy. They don't have parents and that's the least I can do."

Cameron's POV :-

She is just amazing. I was astonished to discover this new side of her. One moment she was so full of herself, showing her attitude and the next moment she was selfless just like that.

She looked away out of the window after that talk and I sighed to myself.
Soon it was time to go home and I had to admit I was sad to let her go.

I thought the only thing that attracts me to her was her breathtaking body but I learned today that there were many more reasons to this strange pull I fell towards her.

*********

Hi people!!!
How do you guys like it? Tell me if there are any mistakes.
I want dedicate this chapter to someone really special.
It's @hayaatthelife.
It's because she's such an amazing writer and her book "True Love" touched my heart.

Love you all
Read, vote and comment.

********

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

8.9M 338K 39
Needs editing and will be editing soon Alexis Miller is a 23 year old who is freshly out of college. She was hired right on the spot, when the owner...
65.9K 1.5K 33
After years of ups and down, Ryan William is left all alone even though he's surround by a lot of people. Choosing his love over the girl everyone th...
1M 41.3K 60
"you're no one to me", his words echoed in my ears but what was it all when he kissed me; merely an illusion? It felt so real and lively. "...and ju...
2.2M 78.1K 57
Twenty-one and ready to take on the world, orphan Lizzie Gold didn't expect her chance encounter with a stranger to lead to a damnable task - to take...