We Stitch These Wounds (A Bla...

By mxchaelis

Mallory forms a contract with a demon, Claude Faustus. She doesn't exactly care for him, but you know. One e... More

Chapter 1: Stupid Claude.
Chapter 2: Sebastian the $cene Queen (or king whatever)
Chapter 3: Grell and William
Chapter 4: Life On The Murder Scene
Chapter 5: I'm Kidnapping You To Take You On A Date
Chapter 6: Mallory's Stalker
Just some random weird thing i decided to do
Chapter 7: back at the Gilley home; part 1
Chapter 8: back at the Gilley home; part 2
Chapter 9: back at the Gilley home; day 3
Chapter 10: Back in England//Sebastian the Savage
Another random thingy (((:
Theme Songs
Chapter 11: Picture Day
Chapter 12: Shyanne's Chapter.
Chapter 13: The Attic.
Chapter 14: Alice in Wonderland.
Of Angels & Demons.
Chapter 16: A Normal Day At The Phantomhive Manor.
Chapter 17: Halloween.
Chapter 18: Sleeping With Sirens.
Chapter 19: Kidnap the Demon.
Chapter 20: #Turnt.
Chapter 21: Wedding Planning with Savannah.
Chapter 22: Shopping.
Chapter 23: Sick.
Chapter 24: Where am I?
Chapter 25: Thanksgiving.
Chapter 26: Llama Drama.
Chapter 27: Wedding Rehearsal.
Chapter 28: Stalkers.
Chapter 29: I Write Sins Not Tragedies
Chapter 30: Randolph the Red-Nose Seahorse.
Chapter 31: Christmas With a Demon.
Chapter 33: That Japan Life Though
Chapter 34: Sebastian Wants to go to Jail, Apparently.
Chapter 35: Ciel The Explorer.
Chapter 36: I'd Rather Die Than Be Famous.
Chapter 37: Let's Kill Tonight.
Chapter 38: Cheyquandra
The Squad Reacting To Songs On The Radio.
Chapter 39: Dead.
Chapter 40: The Mortuary.
Chapter 41: Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge.
Chapter 42: Resurrect The Sun.
Chapter 43: Halsey Songs.
Chapter 44: Paradise.
Chapter 45: Destiny Thug.
Chapter 46: Halloween.

Chapter 32: The Mortician's Daughter.

44 4 20
By mxchaelis

•Mallory•

I'm waiting at the door with the girls.

"Okay, so the order is Savannah, Shyanne, Alyssa, me and then Mallory." Alaina confirms. I nod my head.

"Okay, then. Let's go." Alyssa says, fixing her dress.

Savannah walks over to me, and hugs me. "I can't believe this is actually happening. I'm so happy for you. I love you, big sis. Now, go out there and get married."

I smile at her, and put the black veil over my face.

"Let's slay." Savannah says, and walks out the door, right after Alice; with the others following. I look down at my bouquet of black flowers, with a single white one with red splatters on it in the middle.

I sigh, and look forward, and make my way outside.

The beginning of The Mortician's Daughter started as soon as Savannah opened the door.

I look out at everyone, who is all looking at me and smiling. I see most of the Gilley and Blanc family, as well as family friends. I look at the front row, where my immediate family is. I look at the end beside Grammy.

And there he sits; my father.

Oh, no. This can't be happening.

Just ignore him, Mallory.

"I'm home again, again, again, I'm home again."

Right as the song ends, I'm standing in front of Sebastian; who looks like he's about to cry tears of happiness.

Don't cry, Mallory. Don't you fucking dare.

William starts talking, until we get to the part about the vows.

Sebastian clears his throat, and then begins to speak. "My whole life, I never thought I'd fall in love, or be in a relationship. I always thought love was stupid, and I personally hated relationships. Until I met you. The first time I laid eyes on you in that vet's office, I thought you were absolutely stunning. I remember how nervous you were, it was so adorable. And later that night at the ball, I had to teach you how to dance. You stepped on my feet so many times it isn't funny. I quickly started getting even more feelings for you, quicker than anyone like me should. You were- you still are beautiful, smart, funny, sweet, nice but mean at the same time, you know how to stand up for yourself, and you love cats and have a great taste in music; you're perfect. I'm just so happy that I get to spend eternity with you; the one I love most- well, the only one that I love that isn't a cat. I love you more than I can ever scream, and wow, can I scream."

I smile, looking down.

"Okay, so uh, I didn't actually prepare for vows or anything because that's mainstream. It needed to be real. Sebastian, the first time I saw you, my mind was blown; I had never seen anyone as attractive as you- not even Andy Biersack or Johnnie Guilbert. You were so nice to me, and you were constantly complimenting me. You were like my dream guy- dark hair and pale skin, who loves cats and heavy metal, who hates everyone, who's funny, protective, and, well, perfect in every single way. And you are. You're like an extra special person in my life. You were my first love, my first boyfriend, my first kiss, the first person aside from family and close friends- which is basically family- who actually cared about me. You listen to my problems, you make me happy when I'm sad, and you make really good food. You saved my life, honestly. I would be barely alive without you. I don't know what it would've come to if it weren't for you. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone or anything. You may get on my nerves a lot, but you're still amazing."

William talks again, until it comes to the ring part.

And by the way, since Sebastian wears gloves all the damn time, he's gonna put the ring on a chain and wear it as a necklace. Thug life.

"Ahem, Sebastian... The gloves." Will whispers.

Sebastian nods, and removes the gloves with his teeth as always.

He gives me his left hand, and I slip the black ring onto his finger. "You're mine now, bitch." I whisper, with a small smirk. He smiles, and looks down, shaking his head.

He pulls out my ring; a black clear diamond ring, and the ring itself black with silver intricate swirls. He puts it on my left hand, and when everyone sees his Tetragrammaton, they gasp, and begin to whisper amongst themselves.

I glare out at everyone, basically sending messages to everyone's minds like "Shut the fuck up or else I'll kill you."

It worked.

Will continues on with his thing, while me and Sebastian just stare at each other like completely normal people.

"I now pronounce you demon and angel. You may kiss the bride." Will says, with a small, rare smile on his face.

Sebastian smiles, and lifts the black veil from my face. He leans down towards my face, and grabs my hips so he doesn't fall over like an idiot. I wrap my arms around his neck, and he kisses me like never before.

The crowd erupts with screams and clapping, along with a few people *cough* MOM *cough* crying.

He finally pulls away, and smirks at me. "Hello, Mrs. Michaelis."

I give him an evil grin. "Hello, Mr. Michaelis- oh wait nevermind, that's always been your last name."

"No shit Sherlock." He rolls his eyes.

"Shut up."

"Okay, wife."

"You two fight like a married couple." Alyssa says.

"WE ARE MARRIED!" We both yell in unison.

"Oh yeah." She says, hitting herself in the head.

"Hey, Savannah wants you guys up there, she's about to play her 'SebaMallory' playlist." Shy says.

I nod, and grab Sebastian's hand, dragging him to where Savannah and everyone else is.

The first song comes on, and me and Sebastian watch Savannah do the bird dance as we dance like normal people.

"Remember when you couldn't dance and I had to teach you?" He asks, smiling down at me.

"Yes. Yes I do."

****

"And I don't want the world to see me
Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's meant to be broken
I just want you to know who I am."

It's the last song that Savannah forced us to dance to. After this song is over, Hell Above starts playing.

"We have to leave soon, so go ahead and socialize now." Sebastian says. I nod, and we walk around to talk to people.

"Sebastian, dear, you do realize you aren't wearing gloves, right?" My mom points out. "Yes ma'am, I am very aware of that. It's obviously no secret that I'm a demon now, and I'm clearly no threat to anyone here, so why should I hide it?" He shrugs. She nods her head in response.

"You went as low as a demon, eh? I could see those black nails and that Tetragrammaton straight through his gloves as soon as I saw him." A familiar, ice-cold country voice sneers from behind me and Sebastian.

I freeze, and my eyes widen. Sebastian turns around to face the person, and so do I.

"She didn't stoop that low, sir. You see, just because I'm a demon, royalty in Hell at that, doesn't mean that I'm evil. Because compared to other devils such as myself, I'm not evil. And who are you, may I ask?" Sebastian gives him a fake smile.

"That's my dad." I say, in a monotone voice.

Sebastian's mood changes from sarcastic to angry and protective.

He steps closer to me, and puts an arm around my waist. His eyes change to its natural demon hue, as he glares holes into my dad.

"In that case, you're more of a devil than I am. You may be of angel species, but you are just as bad as Satan himself. Angels aren't supposed to be alcoholics and junkies, and they aren't supposed to ruin their children's lives. Thank God Savannah turned out okay and not as scarred, being she wasn't around you as much, but I can't say the same for Mallory. She's been through way too much because of you. She had to leave the country because of you. She has so many problems because of you. You've broken her so much to the point where nothing bothers her anymore, except for maybe if anyone tries to hurt the ones she loves. She's a bit too strong, even for an angel of Blanc and Gilley blood, and also has some of my strength. You hurt her, and you'll pay someday. If it weren't for her sake, I'd kill you on the spot. Let's just make it clear that I don't like you. I hate you. And you'd better pray to never cross paths with me again, because you'd be in deep trouble, Mr. Gilley. So I'd appreciate if you'd leave my wife alone and go to Hell where you belong, more so than I do." He growls, his fangs poking out.

My dad gets extremely pissed off at this. "Fine. I had to drink a fifth of liquor to attend this, anyways."

And with that, he walks off.

Everyone is silent for a moment, until they start clapping and screaming.

Sebastian smirks at everyone.

"Oh do look at the time, we need to be catching our flight soon." He says, and grabs my hand.

"Okay. BYE Y'ALL!" I yell, and let Sebastian pick me up and run away with me.

_____________________________

dude, my cousin got married today

ALSO HAPPY 25TH BDAY ANDY!!!!!

and tomorrow is mine and my boyfriend's 1 month anniversary. so yeah. im tired so gn yall

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

361K 10.7K 37
Would you be willing to go through Hell to get your happily ever after? --- "Sebastian, do not come any closer to me," I whispered. He ignored my ple...
20.9K 488 24
~ ! π˜Ώπ™„π™Žπ˜Ύπ™Šπ™‰π™π™„π™‰π™π™€π˜Ώ ! ~ 𝘞𝘩𝘒𝘡 𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘊π˜ͺ𝘦𝘭 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ 𝘚𝘦𝘣𝘒𝘴𝘡π˜ͺ𝘒𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘦π˜₯ 𝘰𝘯 𝘒 𝘀𝘒𝘴𝘦 𝘡𝘩𝘒𝘡 π˜ͺ𝘯𝘷𝘰�...
530K 22K 30
You and your friend are HUGE black butler fans. One day you decide to have a black butler marathon., yeah. Some real weird stuff happens.
5.5K 187 17
I was running into town, away from my master. Who had whipped me again. When I turned a corner, I ran into a tall man. "I'm so sorry" I said as...