Scarred

By thatTJgirl

Twins, Tera and Stormy Montgomery have had their lives turned upside down after a tragic accident on their ei... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Moving on
Chapter 2: New Opportunities
Chapter 3: Jobs, boys and mistakes
Chapter 4: Ideas are flowing...
Chapter 5:First days
Chapter 6:First Date and Mistaken Kisses
Chapter 7: Inner Turmoil
Chapter 8:Confessions...
Chapter 9:Office Mischief
Chapter 10: Work Shenanigans
Chapter 12: Day of the party
Chapter 13: Party Tricks
Chapter 14:Friendship Blues
Chapter 15: Accidents Happen
Chapter 16: Helpful Friends
Chapter 17: Where am I?
Chapter 18: Not Again!
Chapter 19: Trip to the hospital.
Chapter 20: The truth is out!
Chapter 21: Overnight Stay
Chapter 22: Being followed.
Epilogue
Hidden Secrets.

Chapter 11: Night before the party

95 18 23
By thatTJgirl

Tera is getting ready to leave work, but decides to say goodbye to Michael before she goes as she wont be seeing him over the weekend. She picks up her bag and heads over to his office. She knocks and stands in his doorway.

"Just thought I would come and say good bye to you," says Tera as she looks into his office.

Mr Harvard puts down his files and looks up at her.

"I'm glad you stopped by," says Michael as he pushes his chair back.

Tera walks in and closes the door behind her.

"Come here baby."

Tera gives a little squeal and rushes over to him. He pulls on to his lap and kisses her. She pushes into the kiss and grabs his face.

She runs her hands over his stubble and blurts out, "Today was really amazing and unexpected. I was so prepared to quit this morning after lasts nights intense kiss."

He leans back and gazes into her shining bright green eyes.

He can notice how innocent she really is and questions, "Was today your first time?"

Tera gasps, "No. I am not a virgin. As if you would just ask me that."

She hops off his lap and starts to leave his office.

"I'm sorry, where are you going?" Queries Michael.

Tera turns and faces him.

"I'm going home to spend my evening with my sister and best friend. I will see you Monday morning boss," she replies.

Michael gets up from his chair to come and kiss her goodbye. She starts to walk towards the door and stops to slam the door in face when he tries to lean down to kiss her. Tera smirks and grabs her bag.

"Really Tera? You slammed the door in my face," yells Michael.

"You deserved it. You don't ask a girl if it was her first time. You just don't!" Yells back Tera as she puts her bag over her shoulder.

Michael opens his door and watches her leave. Tera quickly walks out of the office, to make sure that he can't stop her, as she would wrap her arms around him and kiss him right now. Even though she is furious at him about his remark.

It doesn't take Tera long to reach her car in the staff car park and as she got into her car, she received a text message saying: Baby, I am sorry for asking if it was your first time. I just never realised how young you actually are. I want to make it up to you Monday. Love, Michael.

Tera chucks her phone to the passenger seat and it bounces on to the floor of the car.

Fuck him. Why did I have to sleep with him? He didn't realise how young I actually was? What the hell, he never even asked my age to begin with, thinks Tera as she starts up her car.

She speeds off down the street and tries not to cry on the way home. As she pulls into the apartment complex, Seth and Toby drive past her in Toby's car. Seth gives a very enthusiastic wave, making sure that she notices him. Tera laughs and waves back at him. He has just brought a smile to her face without even saying anything to her.

As soon as she parks her car, she reaches over the gear stick and picks up her phone.

She checks to make sure that her phone has no scratches or cracks on it, once satisfied she sends Seth a quick message saying: Aren't you just a little cutie? I loved your waving skills, made me smile after a crap day. T xxx.

She smiles and places her phone back in her black Kardashian bag. Tera hops out of her silver convertible and heads off towards the elevators.

When inside she receives a cute message from Seth: We aim to please Miss Montgomery. I can show you some more skills tomorrow night at your naughty and nice costume party ;) Peace out baby- Seth.

Tera giggles and checks her Facebook account; she only has three new friend requests from Seth, Toby and Oscar. She quick accepts them as the elevator ascends up to her level.

I should probably inform the doorman about the party and give him a list of the guests. That way he can mark them off as they arrive. Then again he might say that the co-op board might not approve of the party. But we have to inform him at least. That way he can send all the complaints to me rather than Stormy, she will just go ape shit at them and make matters worse, thinks Tera as she waits for the elevator to get up to her level.

As the elevator doors open up, Tera notices one of the bratty kids from the other penthouse apartment and smiles at them.

"Hello there, my name is Tera. I am your neighbour from across the hall," she says as she hops out of the elevator.

The child hops into the elevator and makes a monkey face at Tera with his tongue sticking out.

"Brat!" Exclaims Tera as the elevator doors shut.

She makes her way down to her apartment and unlocks the front door to find the whole apartment spotless.

"Storm, you actually did this all?" yells Tera as she takes her heels of at the shoe rack by the entrance.

No response back, she continues her way into the apartment yelling, "STORM, BAILS?"

Where the hell can they be? They have to be home, I noticed both of their cars in our parking bay, thinks Tera as she places her bag on the dining table. She starts to unbutton her blouse and take off her pencil skirt.

"Stormy, bailey where are you? I'm starting to get a little scared," yells Tera as she takes off her blouse and steps out of her pencil skirt.

She can hear giggling out near the pool. Tiptoeing out to the deck area, she surprises the girls before they can surprise her. Stormy and Bailey both jump and then run towards Tera. They push her into the pool and then jump in after. As they all pop their heads out of the water, they are giggling and splashing water at each other.

"How was work today Tezza?" Asks Bailey.

Tera makes a massive whirlpool and splashes Bailey right in the face.

"I told you to never call me that," yells Tera.

Bailey chucks her hands up in the arm to symbolise defeat.

"Work was okay. Something unexpected happened at lunchtime but then it all started to go down hill from there. Just happy to be home," announces Tera as she goes to get out of the pool.

Stormy eyes her sister and probes, "What happened that made it go down hill?"

"Nothing for you to worry about. I handled it all by myself like a big girl. I don't need other people to clean up my messes for me," digs Tera as she walks back inside the apartment.

Stormy and Bailey look at each other and shrug their shoulders. They both get out of the pool and wrap their towels around them.

"She's changed so much," says Bailey as she walks back inside.

Stormy follows her inside, "I have noticed that but she's still angry about our parents."

Stormy watches her sister walk upstairs dripping water all over the clean apartment.

"I expected you to be more angry than her," announces Bailey as she grabs a drink from the fridge.

Stormy picks up her sisters work clothes and frowns.

"I guess she handles grief differently," replies Stormy as she heads towards the never before used laundry.

She chucks her sisters work clothes in the pile of building up dirty laundry and walks off to her room to have a shower.

We should probably do some laundry. I'm so used to mum always doing our clothes, still taking a bit of getting used to having to do our own laundry. Tera was always doing the cooking and cleaning after the accident up until now. I wonder what has happened to her over the last couple of days, she has been acting like such a bitch and that is my job not hers. I have always been the bitch in the family, thinks Stormy as she takes off her bikinis in her bathroom.

She turns on her shower and hops in for a nice steamy hot shower.

As she is in the shower, she starts to think of both the boys and stands there with the water running over her while biting her bottom lip.

She snaps out of it after ten minutes, when she hears Bailey yelling out, "Stormy, Tera do you want Thai or Indian for dinner?"

Stormy turns the tap off, hops and wraps her self in a new dry towel.

"Indian," yells back both girls from their rooms.

Stormy quickly dries herself off and chucks on an ex-boyfriends tee-shirt and some short pyjama pants. She rushes back down stairs to help Bailey order dinner. As she helps Bailey, Tera is getting dressed in her room to a white singlet and pink pyjama pants.

Tera thinks to herself as she brushes her hair, they must hate me now. I have been such a bitch to them lately. I just want to talk to Stormy about everything with Mr Harv... Michael. But I know if I do she is going to go off and then be so disgusted in me. I can't deal with her hating me right now. Tera chucks her red hair up into a messy bun and runs downstairs.

"Do you girls hate me?" Asks Tera as she reaches the kitchen.

Stormy and Bailey stop what they are doing and look at Tera who is on the brink of tears. Stormy rushes over to her sister and hugs her.

"I could never hate you, you are my sister for gods sake," says Stormy.

Bailey wraps her arms around her and replies, "Ditto, except for the sister part."

Stormy laughs at Bailey and hugs Tera again.

Tera frowns, "I have been such a bitch lately. You should hate me."

Stormy stares at her and touches her face.

"Tera, how could I hate you for being a bitch? When I have been the biggest bitch to you for our whole life," laughs Stormy.

Tera laughs, "That's very true. You were always the biggest bitch. Forget everything I just said, I was just being stupid."

Stormy nudges Bailey and Bailey says, "You weren't being stupid. What's going on with you? We are here to listen to you."

Stormy gives Bailey the thumbs up behind Tera's back.

"Don't worry about it, I can't talk about it with you at the moment. I will tell you when I can," says Tera as she gets out of the girls embrace.

Stormy lets Tera out of her embrace and smiles. Tera grabs the Indian takeaway menu from the bench. She starts circling meals for Bailey to go and get. Bailey takes the menu from Tera and heads off to go get dinner. While Bailey is off getting dinner, Stormy and Tera go over the party plans.

"Seriously? You hired Jake to DJ?" Queries Tera.

Stormy pulls a weird face and picks up her phone.

"Ah yeah, I did. Do you have a problem with it?" Asks Stormy.

Tera shakes her head, "No but I don't think Toby or what's his name your boss, will like it."

Stormy gives one of her signature laughs, "Well they wouldn't like what happened today if they knew the truth."

Tera eyes off her sister and gives her curious stare.

"I kissed them both today, and never of them know about each other," giggles Stormy.

"Are you kidding me Stormy? Have you not learnt from your past? You and two guys never work out," pleads Tera.

Stormy rolls her eyes, "What if I haven't learnt? It's not like its any of your business what I do with the guys. I just tell you because you are my sister and I trust you with my life."

Tera hugs her and goes back to checking her Facebook.

"Hold up, you made a Facebook event for the party?" Questions Tera as she places the event in Stormy's face.

Stormy shifts her eyes and moves her sister phone out of her face.

"Yeah about that. I was going to tell you tonight. So yeah, we made a Facebook event for it. Everyone we know from back home are coming," smiles Stormy, in the hope that her sister won't kill her.

Tera clinches her fists, "Okay, anything else you want to tell me?"

"There will be fire out on the deck."

"Stormy, I said no fire," yells Tera.

"You said no fire in the apartment. Nothing about no fire on the deck," mocks Stormy as she moves away from her sister.

Stormy could practically see the steam getting ready to be released from Tera's ears, she moves just a tad more away from her.

"Fine you can have fire on the deck but you are not allowed out on the deck at all," declares Tera as she unclenches her fists.

Stormy frowns, "But Jake will be out on the deck."

Tera shakes her head and goes back to her phone. Stormy hits her hands on the lounge in anger over not being able to dance near Jake.

"What is your costume tomorrow night?"

Stormy winks, "Naughty cop and Bails is going to be a schoolgirl."

Tera laughs and winks back at her.

"Bet you are going to use your handcuffs on one of the boys? But which one?" Teases Tera.

Stormy puts on a thinking face and utters, "I don't know, which ever one deserves to be arrested I guess."

"You naughty minx," says Tera as she winks.

Stormy grins and batters her eyes.

"Me, naughty? Never."

Both girls break out into laughter.

"I was thinking you could go as French maid? And clean Seth's pipe," torments Stormy.

Tera blushes and laughs.

"French maid sounds good. But I might be stuck on whose pipe to clean."

Stormy is flabbergasted and replies, "Does Tera bird have two guys that she likes?"

Tera winks, "You could say so."

Stormy smiles and put her hand out for a high five.

Tera high fives her sister, "I invited Oscar from work to the party."

Stormy grins, "Well we all know that Seth won't like that."

Tera rolls her eyes, "Well he is going to have to deal with it."

"Look who's the little minx now," says an astonished Stormy.

Her sister is finally embracing the attention from guys, but little does Stormy know that she was doing heaps of embracing today with Mr Harvard.

Tera giggles, "I learnt from the best."

She bows towards her sister. Stormy pretends to thank a fake crowd. The girls break out into laughter, just as Bailey walks back into the apartment with dinner.

Tera rushes over to grab one of the bags from Bailey and places it on the bench.

"Yum, it smells so good," says Stormy as she sniffs the bag.

Bailey places the other bag down and asks, "You won't be able to guess what just happened to me?"

Stormy and Tera look at each other and then look back at Bailey.

"You got our dinner?" Mocks Stormy.

Bailey shakes her head.

"You got something free?" Questions Tera.

Bailey shakes her head. Stormy looks at Tera and then back at Bailey.

"Then what?" Probes Stormy.

"Storm, you remember how I told you that I met a cute guy? Well I ran into him and he is definitely coming to the party for a bit. He said he could come for a tiny bit and then has to go to a work mates party," cheers Bailey.

Stormy looks at her and remembers Bailey telling her that she met a guy at a music store.

It can't be Connor can it? He did say today that he met a girl that invited him to something. Bailey can't have met Connor and asked him out. He likes me, thinks Stormy as the girls start to dish out dinner.

"Can't wait to meet him," responds Stormy as she begins to help. Bailey smirks and finishes off serving dinner.

"So Storm, me and you go shopping in the morning for the party stuff?" Questions Tera as she begins to eat her Indian.

Stormy nods as she puts a spoonful of food in her mouth. Tera goes back to eating her dinner, until her phone rings in her bag. She rushes over to grab it out of her bag, to only see that it was Michael calling her. She sends it to voicemail and puts her phone on silent.

"You could have answered it T," says Bailey.

Tera shakes her head, "It was a private caller. Would only be a telemarketer."

"I hate when they call me. I just act like them back to them and they end up getting so frustrated with me," announces Bailey.

The girls laugh at her and remember all the times they have seen Bailey talking phone on the phone. Stormy spits food out of her mouth when she laughs; which makes Bailey and Tera laugh even more. Tera goes back to eating her dinner. As per usual, Stormy has finished her dinner first and already beginning to move things for the party.

"What are you doing?"

Stormy stops and looks back at her sister.

She rolls her eyes and replies, "What does it look like? I'm starting to move things for the party. So that we don't have to do it tomorrow and can start drinking earlier."

Tera scoffs down her food, places her plate in the sink and goes to help her sister.

"You are not moving the table by yourself. Lift up the other end of it," says Tera as she grabs one end of the dining table.

Stormy listens to her sister and grabs the over the end of the table. They push the table up against one of the walls and place the dining chairs upside down on the table.

"That looks good there, now where to put the lounge?" Questions Stormy.

"What if we put the couch on top of the table? That way no one can dance on the table. We could put the chairs in the laundry or the spare room? The coffee table could go underneath the table as well," points out Tera.

Stormy nods as she rolls her eyes. Little miss bossy pants is back, thinks Stormy as she starts to take the chairs off the table. Tera takes the chairs that Stormy places on the ground to the spare room downstairs.

Bailey starts to help after she washes the dishes up. She puts the coffee table underneath the dining table. While Tera and Stormy place the last three chairs into the spare room. Tera is busy organising the spare room, when her phone is vibrating on the table. Stormy can feel her sister's phone going off in her bag and she grabs it out.

"Tera, I think your boss is calling you," yells out Stormy as she holds the phone out.

"Send it to voicemail, he can wait until I'm finished."

Stormy lets it go to voicemail and places it back in her sister's handbag.

"Can you move my handbag to the island bench?" Asks Tera as she pops her out from the spare room.

Stormy nods and moves her sister's bag.

"Bails, grab the other end of the lounge and help me put it on the table," articulates Stormy as she goes to one end of the lounge.

Bailey nods and goes to the other end of the lounge. The girls bend down and pick up the lounge. They careful place it on to the table and make sure that it won't fall off.

"We should have called one of the boys," huffs Bailey as she rests against the wall.

"Bailey, we are tough. We don't need no guys to lift stuff for us," teases Stormy as she shows off her muscles. The girls laugh and Tera comes back to join them. "What are you girls laughing about?" Asks Tera.

"My muscles," flexes Stormy.

"Alright then, nice muscles. I think I might head to bed," announces Tera.

Stormy nods and puts her muscles away.

"I think I might do the same," responds Stormy.

Bailey agrees and goes to turn the downstairs lights off. Tera and Stormy quickly run upstairs before the lights are turned off. Bailey walks up the stairs in the dark.

"Night girls," yells Bailey as she reaches her room.

"Night Bails," yells back Tera and Stormy.

Tera gets into bed and yells, "Night Storm, you better get up early so we can go straight to the shops."

Stormy rolls her eyes and hops into her bed.

She yells back, "Yes Tera bird, I will be up early. Night."

With that, the girls turn off their lights and head to sleep.

Stormy tossed and turned all night. She keeps having recurring nightmares of fighting a guy with a lions head tattoo on his left forearm. The nightmare has been occurring since her parents died. Tera has been having the same nightmare with the same guy but she can't see whom he is trying to kill in it.

Stormy wakes with a startle and screams, "NO DON'T KILL HER."

She begins to cry and rock herself back and forth. Stormy scans around her room to check and see if there was anyone else in her room. She could see the moon beaming down on the ocean outside and the stars scattered across the night's sky. What does this nightmare mean? Who is he? Why am I fighting him? Thinks Stormy as she cuddled one of her pillows. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12 0 7
The calming life of a young teenage girl gets completely altered in a matter of minutes. Everyday something new, every turn more changes. Grace (17)...
42.2K 1.5K 29
{Book 2 in the Vampire series} Emma is now gone but is she really gone forever? The last thing Emma remember was that she was dying, going away fore...
34K 1K 45
Ash has tried to keep the secret of what happened to her during the infamous decade to herself, but when her twin brother finds his mate, things star...
38.9K 1.3K 22
Briana Green a 17 year old girl who grew up in the Hood of Detroit. Never the type of girl to fight over irrelevant and replaceable shit. Briana goes...