The Badass Alpha.

By SurfInPink2

Alpha James Leroy Black from the pack Silver Moon. The Alpha and the pack were killed by a pack of rouges fro... More

The death of Silver Moon Pack and saved by the pack's Beta.
My self
High School
Rejected.
Rejected 2
Goodbye Sarah.
The Moon Goddess.
thanks for ur support
Violet
I Shifted
Holy Shit!
Face to Face with Love.
He's the one for me.
Not Just A Werewolf.
Bad Blood.
Rogue Attack.
Rogue Attack 2.
note.
Gone
Killing The Traitor.
Missing You
Missing You 2
Anger and Power
Take them home.
Killing the Rogues.
Marked.
Taken.
Tortured.
Life and death
A/N
Sequel Out!

The Alpha

17.4K 658 13
By SurfInPink2

My name is Jadail Junior Gordon and I'm an Alpha. My pack and I are all Lycans, we all lost loved ones over the years.

Starting this Academy i wonder if i will find my mate.
I heard that there's gonna be a training session in the school's gym.

I just have this feeling that its gonna be a bad idea. When i reached the gym i could hear cheering, going inside I was hit with a Strawberry smell which made a smile appear on my face and knew what it was "mate"

There stood the most beautiful girl I had ever seen, she's about 5' 6", had white hair and a awesome tattoo. Don't know what it is but it fits her and she's so hot. 

I just want to hold her right there and then but the situation was really bad it turned into a fight. My wolf growled at how she was thrown into the wall. I honestly don't know how I reached her but I was there holding her in my arms when she blacked out.

Guys I am really sorry for this short chapter. I was in a hurry before the internet went down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Kyle By Gabby

Werewolf

7.5K 524 25
Third story in the Alpha's Daughter and the Beta's son series. Kyle is now the alpha of the Nightshade pack and he is now looking for his mate. Wha...
273K 7.8K 22
Kaden is the alpha of the Fear pack.Some say he's the scariest alpha ever. rumors spread saying that he kills women's children right in front of them...
1.3M 36.6K 45
The ground shook. The battle began. Blood spilled. The Alpha died. The luna escaped with her new born child. 17 years later. Meet Athena a 17-year ol...
476K 14.7K 24
Mia Ross has been running since she was 13. Now 17, with her 19 year old brother, she is still running. From whoever killed her parents along with he...