The Badass Alpha.

By SurfInPink2

Alpha James Leroy Black from the pack Silver Moon. The Alpha and the pack were killed by a pack of rouges fro... More

The death of Silver Moon Pack and saved by the pack's Beta.
My self
High School
Rejected.
Rejected 2
Goodbye Sarah.
The Moon Goddess.
thanks for ur support
I Shifted
Holy Shit!
The Alpha
Face to Face with Love.
He's the one for me.
Not Just A Werewolf.
Bad Blood.
Rogue Attack.
Rogue Attack 2.
note.
Gone
Killing The Traitor.
Missing You
Missing You 2
Anger and Power
Take them home.
Killing the Rogues.
Marked.
Taken.
Tortured.
Life and death
A/N
Sequel Out!

Violet

18.1K 755 18
By SurfInPink2

(Morning)

*ring ring*

Damn it I so hate that clock. Finally getting out of bed I suddenly remember the dream that I had last night. It felt real and I just had this urge to go and stand right in front of the mirror, that's when I gasped.

In the mirror my reflection, it's different. I had long white curly hair, same blue eyes and a necklace with a full moon on it.

"So how do you like our new look?" my wolf asked.

"Violet it's beautiful. I don't know what to say. Thank you so much and Thank you mom!" I shouted with a smile on my face.

Walking over to my walk in closet I grabbed a white T-shirt and a black short shorts, grabbing my white socks and black combat boots with gold laces. After spreading my bed I layed out my outfit on the bed and grabbed a bra and under wear and headed straight to the bathroom.

Taking off my PJs I turned around and looked at myself in the mirror. I was shocked and saw that I had a huge tattoo of a King Cobra from the center of my back and its tale ending on my right leg just above my knee. It looked so cool.

After taking my shower I decided to just continue going to school and train privately. I didn't want my friends to know that I was still here so I decided to go to school and surprise them.

10 more minutes and school starts.

I made sure that I locked the front door and got out the keys to my black Ferrari 458.

It wasn't a long drive, in a couple of minutes I reached school and all eyes were on my car. Thank the Goddess that the car windows were black.

For the first time I felt so nervous going to school.

"Don't worry El, we're gonna go out there and do our usual routine." Violet said in my head.

I have to admit she was actually right. So I sucked up the courage but before I could come out I could hear some of the other wolves' conversations.

" I can't wait to see the driver of that Ferrari." a girl said.

"I bet it's a cute boy and maybe he's an Alpha." another said.

I just smirked at what they said. So I just opened the door grabbed my backpack beside me and got out. That's when I heard some gasps. Everyone was staring at me including those who attend section A.

"El!!!" I heard two voices that I missed hearing although  it was yesterday I thought that I lost everything.

Turning around, standing in the distance were Sandra and David. Realizing it was me, they ran to me and gave me a big hug. We were like that until the bell rang.

It was good to be back. Walking into the halls with my besties until I saw the person who hurt me the most

"Jason" my wolf spat in disgust.

I felt like I could just rip his heart out. I don't care about all the eyes staring at us. So I just walked past him making sure i gave him the death glare.

Certainly I wasn't in the mood for him or anyone else to get on my bad side.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6M 154K 53
Amina was a beautiful, kind, strong, funny werewolf. She witness her family and pack killed by another pack... the bloodmoon pack. Her father was the...
11 2 9
Kyla comes from a generation of trained hunters who hunt bad wolves and bad vampires, but are also friends with good vamps and good wolves! She is a...
Kyle By Gabby

Werewolf

7.5K 524 25
Third story in the Alpha's Daughter and the Beta's son series. Kyle is now the alpha of the Nightshade pack and he is now looking for his mate. Wha...
1.5K 27 27
Scarlett is the daughter of Alpha Noah and Luna Radiance of the Crescent Moon pack. Even though her status is high, people bully her because of her u...