The Badass Alpha.

By SurfInPink2

Alpha James Leroy Black from the pack Silver Moon. The Alpha and the pack were killed by a pack of rouges fro... More

The death of Silver Moon Pack and saved by the pack's Beta.
High School
Rejected.
Rejected 2
Goodbye Sarah.
The Moon Goddess.
thanks for ur support
Violet
I Shifted
Holy Shit!
The Alpha
Face to Face with Love.
He's the one for me.
Not Just A Werewolf.
Bad Blood.
Rogue Attack.
Rogue Attack 2.
note.
Gone
Killing The Traitor.
Missing You
Missing You 2
Anger and Power
Take them home.
Killing the Rogues.
Marked.
Taken.
Tortured.
Life and death
A/N
Sequel Out!

My self

17.9K 392 9
By SurfInPink2

Hi every one my name is Gabrielle. You can vote or comment on this book. I hope that you all enjoyed the first chapter. If you have any ideas please feel free to send me a private message.

Nb: the reason why I unpublished this book and republishing again is that I am currently editing everything, so please bear with me. And I hope you all enjoy and thank u all for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117 7 14
A normal everyday girl named Elizabeth White one day found out that she was a.....witch? She soon finds out that the new boy at school, Adrian Grey...
31.5K 1K 17
Max watched her friends die protecting her. So she runs from her pack. Two years later she is still running, well until she is kidnapped by and Alpha...
469K 17.1K 54
So Mari is the eldest child, at the age of nine she watches as her mom and dad are slaughtered by the rogues pack, Her pack is small but come from a...
2M 52.9K 37
In the dangerous world of werewolves, apart from the small packs, there is only two major packs. These two packs have been enemies for centuries and...