Alpha's Silver mate_COMPLETED

Oleh Algorithme

What to do if your mate doesn't want you? There are some that kidnap them and eventually they fall in love. B... Lebih Banyak

Chapitre 1
Chapitre 2
Chapitre 3
Chapitre 4
Chapitre 5
Chapitre 6
Chapitre 7
Chapitre 9
Should I keep the story?
Chapitre 10
Chapitre 11
Chapitre 12
13.
Chapitre 14
Chapitre 15
Chapitre 16
Chapitre 17
Chapitre 18
Chapitre 19
Chapitre 20
Chapitre 21
Chapitre 22
Chapitre 23
Chapitre 24
Chapitre 25
Chapitre 26
Chapitre 27
Chapitre 28
Chapitre 29
Chapitre 30
Chapitre 31
Chapitre 32
Chapitre 33
Chapitre 34
Just to make it clear
Chapitre 35
Chapitre 36
Chapitre 37
Chapitre 38
Chapitre 39
Chapitre 40
Chapitre 41
Chapitre 42
Chapitre 43
Chapitre 44
Chapitre 45
Chapitre 46
Chapitre 47
Chapitre 48
Chapitre 49
Chapitre 50
Chapitre 51
Chapitre 52
Chapitre 53
Final Chapitre
Regarding the ending
Regarding the ending II

Chapitre 8

7.9K 264 20
Oleh Algorithme

Samantha's POV

Me and Silver left yet another party at Aiden's (dude is such a party pooper) and her brother is driving us home. I exit the car and the handsome Chuck helps me to the door before leaving after a quick goodbye. 

We left earlier because the Aiden guy wouldn't stop annoying me trying to get me to his bedroom. He's a pretty boy, ok but ... Really, man? Getting me drunk? Aghhr boys!

Well Chuck (Silver's brother) is kind of yummy though.. Don't even think about it, Tina.
I warn my wolf pointing at her with my finger, mentally and I hear someone chuckle. It's Dan in the livingroom.

-You ok? He stopped laughing but is still wearing a smerk on his face.  You are already talking to youself. Hah .. Didn't know it was that bad! I look at him, embaressement clearly written on my face. Who's Chuck by the way?He asks wth a teasing smile. Damn do I really think out loud when I'm drunk?

-Huuh.. Silver's big brother. Well the second one. I add. My brother's smerk turns to a sad expression. Wait, why are you here? What about your «hot date»?

-I.. He trails. About that.. He looks on the floor while he speaks feeling guilty I guess. I'm sorry. I didn't know Lisa was the one who did those mean things to you, both of you. I .. feel bad for sleeping with her (and not only once) and even worse dating her.

-Huh, you should check on you priorities, bro. I say and he chuckles again. I like that better.

-I will. He looks back at me. And sorry about Silver too. What that bitc.. He clears his troat Lisa told her was unforgivable. He says looking gueniunly sorry. How does he know about that? Lisa must have told him.. Was she that proud of herself?

-Lisa is the bitch, not you. You didn't do anything wrong.

-Yeah but that idiot went around telling people that we are dating. Not anymore though, but still. I guess Silver heard about it too and must have thought that I support my girlfriend but I.. I didn't know.

-Don't worry, I don't think she cares about who you're dating. I said it so that he won't worry but somehow he looked even more pained by my words.

-Yeah.. Sure.. Of corse she doesn't care.. He repeates bitterly more like to himself. Poor Dan, he must have a crush on her but doesn't dare telling us 'cause she's your friend.  No way, he wouldn't, he promised me! You should go get some sleep now. I nodd and try to stand up from the couch, miserably failling. My brothers smiles at my lame attempt before asking. Want me to carry you?

-Yes? I answer with my best drunk puppy look.

-You don't need that with me, idiot!

-And you don't need to be worry about Sil. He gives me a curious look, still carrying me to my room. I know I shouldn't say it but my alcohol self doesn't know how to shut up. I think she likes Paul anyway.

Daniel's POV:

-And you don't need to be worry about Sil. Sam says through her closed eyes. I think she likes Paul anyway... And she peacefully fell asleep.

How can you sleep peacefully after ripping my heart and throwing it out the window on the damn road. Damn, damn, damn! 

Calm down buddy, you won't cry for a relationship that never even existed now, will you? I ignored my wolf, who's a jerk by the way. 

I have so many questions to ask to Sam like: How does she know it? Did Silver say it herself or she just figured? Maybe she figured wrong? Did she say something about me?  Maybe Silver only wants to befriend Paul so she can talk to me? If that's the case then she doesn't need to do anything like that, I already love her!!

Wow wow wow buddy, slow down your horses. I think you just said the 4 letters word about a girl you scared to death, then cursed at after what you didn't even look at her or tried to apologize.. And all of it pantless! To Hell the apologies, you couldn't even bring youself to say her a polite goodbye. Do you see my point? She HATES you! I ignored my wolf once again because now he's being a total ass. Even thought he's right...

Well I better go get some sleep too, or I'll be a piece of trash tomorrow.

And what was said, happened. I woke up with a d*ck in place of my head feeling like a zombie.  I can already hear my dad say «Don't swear Dan! I rised you better than that». But I'm in my head right now and I can curse all I want especially since I didn't get any sleep tonight... again.

Sam left early today along with my parents. I took my shower, ate and now am waiting for Paul to come so I can drive us to school. Somehow I don't really want to see him today, neither do I want see him tomorrow, or the day after..  «I think she likes Paul anyway» I can still hear my sister's words in my head..

-Hey dude. Paul enters the living room as if he owns the place, passing a hand through his dirty blond curls. Ready to go?

-You finally showed up! I say through my theeth. Took you long enough. I stand and pass through him tackling him with my shoulder unintentionnaly.

-Wow now someone's grumpy. I don't answer as I pull out in the street on my chevrolet camaro, my baby. But even my favorite motor sound doesn't ease my irritation. Stop frowning, you gonna get wrinkles before age. Paul tries to joke which would have normally lighten the mood, but today I find him just noisy and irritating. Come on, what happend? Lisa bit down on your dic..

-I broke up with her. I say flatly. He gives me a questionning look and I shruggle. She bullied my sister and her friends for no reason. He nodds and doesn't speak farther. I feel a bit guilty for snapping at him. He didn't do anything wrong after all. But stealing your crush! Agrrh! I frown again at that thought.. Sigh!

-Sorry dude. I say getting out the car, finally managing to calm down. It's just I barely slept at night.

-In a good way? He smiles teasingly and that's enough to bring me back to my bad mood. No, because Silver likes YOU and not me!  But I can't tell him that. What if he's interested in her too? Of corse he is she's amazing.

- No. I say harshly and he understands that I don't want to talk about it.

The morning classes go by evenly. If not counting Lisa who came up to me as if nothing happened and I had to recall her the evening after what she left with perfectly faked sobbes but not without a little drama. Paul thinks that she tries to ruin my reputation. What reputation?

Here comes the lunch. I've been sitting with my beta and our teammates when a group of girls made their way in the canteen. All the boys were cheking them out like in some freaking highschool movie. Sure enough there was my sister and Silver. At her sight I felt my throat go dry, my chest tight and my lungs malfunction. I can't take my eyes off her as she passes by me. My head snappes back in place when she looks at me probably feeling my gaze. Well you can't really blame the girl you were undressing her with your eyes, perv! I wasn't!! Or was I.. I wouldn't mind though.. Focus!!

-Mind if we join? Sam asks me and my friends. I can't help but notice the look Paul gives to Silver.

-No, no of corse not. Dylan, a buddy, answers to my sister with a big smile plastered on his face. Yes my sister is beautiful, so why doesn't Paul look at her instead? That's not how a brother is supposed to think. Leave me alone, you mutt! 

They sat down so that Silver was between me and Sam and in front of  Jake. He is my other friend from the team, but not for long if he keeps on looking at her like he does. Calm down your murder intentions. You don't want to end up shifting, do you? Ethan warns meIt would have sooo worth it.

They were all talking about something but I wasn't listening. I'm way to aware of my closeness with the tiny goddess at my side. She wasn't talking either just eating her dessert. I'd like to know what happends inside this pretty head.. I would like to hear her voice too. And maybe touch her skin.. She's close enough to do it... The bell pulled me out my devil intentions of dirtying my angel, and I was thankfull for that. Who knows how embarassing it could have been if she'd have  figured that I did it on purpose. We made our way out of the cafeteria and I was trailing behind my sister and Silver. I was looking at her bare white arms thinking about how soft her skin must feel when my body moved on it's own. The next thing I know I was holding tightly Silver's wirst and her pretty little head turned at me in surprise.

Now I start to panic even though I appreciate the feeling. It feels like a million of sparks make their way up my skin, all along my body and down by my spin. Again and again in a warm river-like flow. Mate, she is our mate! Ethan howls excitedly while running back and forth in my head making it ache. She is ours!!! She is mine! My eyes widen at her. It feels really good. I think she feels it too because she gasps at my touch and pulls her hand away leaving me empty.

I want to touch her again but think against it, it would be creepy. So I just content myself humming her soft berries scent. She looks at me with her hypnotic black eyes and I need all my streght not to grab her waist and hold her against my chest.

-H-H-ey  I stutter and face palme myself for acting like a school boy in front of his first crush. Huh you kidding right? You ARE a school boy in front of your FIRST crush, dude!!  Just ignore him. I.. I'd like to apologize, She looks surprised at those words. So cuute! I was so nervous that I started to mumble on a race speed  For.. you know.. in the kitchen. I was cursing at myself not you, for getting in without my pants on. I mean it was totally embarassing that's why I couldn't bring myself to talk to you. I felt really like ugr, you know, you don't really want your first impression to be one of the guy who's walking around pantsless after a hangover cursing and snapping at everyone and all .. Calm down dude, she'll think you're even crazier than before if you don't stop spilling nonsens! Make it stop!!!

-It's ok. She answers studying her hand. I guess she wonders about the sparking feeling from before. Should we touch her again for her to understand? She frowns and looks up at me. Hum.. I got to go in class. She leaves seeming completly confused. But I shrug it away. I couldn't feel more happier! God damn it our mate is gorgeous! Calm down Ethan, you make my head ache with your howls. She vawes at me and leaves. I can die happy now. Don't shit your pants «school boy»!  Why are you always teasing me? I am you, remember? What did I do for you to hate me like that? Oh please I'm only entertaining myself by making mean comments. You are not the center of the Universe.
Jerk!

Isn't it strange though to be paired with a human for a lycan? We are way too powerful for her..  Well at least she is not a vampire. Your Dad would have killed you, pfff!  Whatever you say can't ruin my mood. I felt like I shall be grinning for the whole day.

Now we just have to explain her the situation: Hey Silver! I'm a wolf and you are my female so make up your mind to bear my pups. I'm sure she'll love it!  

Arggr I'll come up with something later. For now I'll just enjoy the feeling. She is my mate!

Silver is mine !

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2.5K 21 41
Leaving one pack to join another. My family life was never perfect. I actually couldn't remember a time when it was good. I always wished I would mee...
152 56 8
Unknown to his roots, a half-vampire boy roams carefree in the busy human streets every day, away from the cruel realities of life. Adopted by a were...
2.2K 179 38
On Lauren Brazon's 20th birthday she will ascend and become a powerful witch, she will stop aging, and she will be able to find her other half. But b...
32.6K 860 14
This is a vampire knight fanfiction, but this story doesn't have much in common except for vamipires, purebloods, Kaname, Yuuki, Zero, the school and...