I NEED U (BTS boyxboy fanfic)

By inspiritbaby11

"What exactly are we now?" "Nothing. Just band members. Hyung and maknae. You're still Yoongi hyung's boyfrie... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Epilogue
It's a wrap!

Chapter 8

3.7K 181 50
By inspiritbaby11

(Same day)

Jungkook's POV

"Hey, remember to get the four carton of drinks up!" the leader reminded.

And so the sleepy members walked to the back of the car to reveal the four carton of soft drinks we purchased from the supermarket just now. There were other tidbits definitely but was snatched by Jin hyung and J-hope.

"Everybody take one item each!" RM hyung ordered while the two smart ones smirked as they got the two lightest pack.

V hyung and RM hyung had both carried each carton in front of their chest.

Jin: Hey, where's Yoongi and Jimin?

J-hope: They're in the car.

Jin: Wae?

Taehyung: Jimin was sleeping on Suga hyung's shoulder during the ride back. And while sleeping, Jimin drooled and thus his saliva accidentally stained a small spot on Suga hyung's shirt.

At this point in time, Jimin hopped out of the van and shouted "I'm out!"

Following him closely behind was Yoongi hyung, who trying to use a tissue to wipe his shirt.

"Hey, need some help?" Jimin hyung smiled and pointed to the cartons beside me.

However, before I could answer, Yoongi hyung appeared by placing his chin on Jimin's shoulder.

"Can't believe our 20 year-old chim chim drools when he sleeps."

"Yah hyung! Don't say it out loud. It also not the first time you seeing me sleep."

"You mean every night sleeping on my bare chest?"

The two continued to talk about "the things they did at night", totally forgetting that the other members were around. Some had disgusted faces while Jin hyung had this heart-shaped eyes on the couple.

"That's it!" I shouted and rolled my eyes.

Instantly, everybody turned to look at me in shock.

"I'm gonna go up while you two can continue your lovely dovey time together," I stated before grabbing two cartons of water and stomped upstairs.

The moment I had those extra weight on me, I felt unbalanced. It was definitely heavier than I thought but how can I shamelessly ask for help especially after making such statement?

And so, with heavy footsteps, I went up from the carpark to our dorm. Putting down all the things in the kitchen, I went straight to my room and locked myself there.

"Ah...why is it so heavy?" I whined as I did some stretching.

In the middle of the night...

I tossed here and there but I just couldn't sleep. My mind kept going back to what happened at the supermarket and then to the episode at the car which seriously ruined my day.

Jeon Jungkook, why did act so irrationally just now? Why did you blurt out something so childish? Arghhh it's just a Yoonmin moment, it's not some unusual, why are you being such a jealous potato??

While turning to lean on my right side, I felt a sharp pain at my lower back.

"Argh!!" I groaned but immediately mute myself after realising that RM hyung is just sleeping a few metres away from me.

Tiping-toe out of the room, I went straight to the kitchen cabinet to grab a bottle of medical oil.

Lying on the sofa, I lifted up my shirt a little to find the aching part.

Suddenly, one of the room door opened which caught me by surprise. Instinctively, I hid the oil behind my back and sat up straight, hoping to look normal.

Standing in front of me was Jimin hyung, with his untidy hair and old ripped shirt as pyjamas.

"Kookie!" he exclaimed, rubbing his eyes to adjust to the lighting.

"Oh hi hyung."

"What are you doing here so late at night?"

"Why are you out then?"

"I'll going to the bathroom."

"So am I."

"Okay...so you first?"

"Its okay, hyung first."

"Wait a minute, something's very wrong here."

"What? What's wrong?"

"You're being unusual polite today. That's weird."

"No...I mean aren't I always that polite?"

"Ah that's another suspicious statement of yours."

"Hey hyung, now is not a nice time to play Sherlock."

"No changing of subject Kookie. Tell me truthfully what's happening."

"Nothing, serious hyung, you're the one who's weird."

"No...why are you sitting so straight? What's behind your back?"

"Erm...nothing hyung! It's really nothing."

And so, Jimin hyung who still had a big question mark walked to the kitchen. After making sure that he is not looking at me anymore, I took the bottle out to find that I had stained some oil on my hand. "Ettokhae..." I panicked as I looked for something to wipe off. 

When I heard the bathroom door closing, I let out a sigh of relief and I knew clearly that I only have about a minute to make myself not suspicious. I placed the bottle on the coffee table before tiptoeing to the kitchen to get some tissue. 

However, before I could toss the tissue paper into the bin, Jimin hyung came out. We made eye contact, him looking at me with that same suspicious look. Maybe invoking his sixth sense, he immediately looked at the coffee table to see the medical oil. Before I could grab it to hide, he had already snatched it, now flashing me a smirk. 

"Care to explain what's happening Mr Kookie?"

"I...I..."

"Don't tell me you're trying to drink it..."

"I think I strained my back when carrying the drinks just now, that's why..."

"Why didn't you tell hyung?"

"It would be very embarrassing!! One second I was lecturing you two for pda-ing, and the next second I'm asking someone to help me with my injured back...argh I'm not that shameless!"

"But now, since I already know, go lie down on the sofa with your back facing me."

"Wae?"

"Just do it."

Having no choice but to listen to him, I did what he told me and laid down. Tilting my head slightly to the back, I could see Jimin hyung crossing one leg over to sit on my butt, he then tugged the end of my shirt, "lift it up."

Obediently, I pulled my shirt upwards timidly. I wasn't that comfortable showing stripping in front of my hyungs, especially Jimin hyung, for no particular reason. 

"Higher," he ordered. 

It was when I pulled my shirt up to almost my neck did he nodded with a smile. Almost like a professional, Jimin hyung poured some oil on his hands before rubbing it on my lower back.

"Is it this spot?"

"Ne."

"Bare with me, it would be a little painful."

And so, as he rubbed my back with full force, I clenched my teeth, trying not to make any sound. It was definitely painful at the start, but I could feel my back getting better after each push. 

"I have one question Kookie."

"What is it?"

"Why...were you so angry just now?"

"When?"

"When we were getting off the car."

"I...errr...you know, sometimes I also have mood swings and that is probably one of it."

"Is it so? Not because of me and Yoongi hyung."

"No, of course not," I lied, a white lie I guess, "definitely not."

"Good! And we're done!"

I quickly pulled down my shirt and sat up straight. Jimin hyung was beside me, closing the bottle, with a not-so-happy expression on his face. 

"Are you okay hyung?"

"Ne."

"You don't look like it."

"Nah, I was just worried about you just now, when you had your mood swings."

"Mianhe hyung, I promise I wouldn't scold you unnecessarily again."

Before I could walk back to my room, Jimin hyung stopped me by holding my wrist. "Wae yo hyung?" 

And instead of giving me a reply, he pulled me in for a hug, a tight one. "Wae yo?"

"Nothing," he said, burying his face near my neck, "just liking the body wash you use."

"Oh really? How did you know I changed it only for today?"

"Sixth sense probably. Sorry for making you angry Kookie, it wasn't easy for me to not run after you when you stomped off."

"Huh?"

"Nothing. Just sleep well and your back will get better," he smiled before pushing me into my room. 

Definitely not a normal Jimin hyung just now...especially when he hugged me...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 196 30
Jungkook's POV "I dare you to kiss Jungkook." Yoongi said. I was surprised Yoongi hyung said that. I was soo shy to the point that my ears are really...
22K 679 45
Where Hoseok overhears some Interesting Information on the bus. Jimin is kind of a nerd and is in love with the most popular boy of the school, Jungk...
9.7K 967 160
Jimin and Yoongi had known each other since they were in kindergarten. They spent a lot of time together and were hardly separated. But a fight drove...
47.8K 3.3K 14
Jimin has never had a problem with being referred to as a cutie. But that changed when he fell in love with Min Yoongi, who couldn't stand cute shit...