Descendants Meets Facebook

By percyjacksonfan9261

What will happen when the descendants of villans and heros get Facebook? Find out by reading this book. More

The VKs get Facebook!
Kiss, Marry, Kill
Since When Am I A Cheerleaders?
We Go To Disney World
Good Is The New Bad
The Others Chat With Their Douple Gangers
What In The Name Of Auradon Did You Do?
A Year Ago
A/N
Dinner At Mal's House
That Went Better Than I Thought
Will You Marry Me?
Telling The Future In Laws
Let Me Go
More Of Them!
Do You Want To Build A Snowman? And Other Songs From Frozen.
The Anaconda Plan
The Meeting
I Want To Sleep
A/N
What Torcher Is This?
Michael Vey
Name Game
Lyric Game.
Disney Movies
Pranks
Randomness
A/N
Name Game II
For Your Information
#princessoctavian
OMG!
Lyric Game II
Hanging Tree
Help!
Private Message
Truth or Dare aka Operation Get Rid Of Ben
Emoji Game
Random Movies
More Pranks
Books
Singles Awareness Day
Paint
Private Message
Superheroes
Debate
A Summer With Uncle Tony (part 1)
A Summer With Uncle Tony (part 2)
OMG!
Name Game III
Strawberry Withdrawal
Lyric Game III
Private Message
Truth or Dare II
I Would Like To Thank.....
Road Trip!
First Stop
Private Message
Have You Ever
New Story
Lyric Game IV
Guess The Book!
Music and Hashtags

The Weddings And The Coronation

468 17 1
By percyjacksonfan9261

A/N this is from Mal's POV.

"E, I'm scared." I told Evie as she was adjusting the veil on my head. My hair was being held back with a ponytali and I was wearing my crown, except it had a difference. My crown had a dragon coming up from the top. It still looked beautiful. My dress was white and stopped at my feet, hiding my combat boots. The way I saw it, my wedding, I can wear whatever I want under the dress. The dress flared out at the waist and sparkled.

"You'll do fine. Though I don't know why you're wearing combat boots under your dress." Evie said.

"My wedding," I responded. "I wear whatever I want to."

"Sure."

The carriage arived one hour later. Annabeth was already in there. She looked stunning. In her white dress and black heels, she looked like a princess.

"Mal, you look amazing." Annabeth told me.

"So do you. My brother is a lucky man."

"So's Ben. We've know each other for about 6 years. Did you ever think this would happen in a million years?"

"What would happen in a million years?"

"Me getting married to your brother. Me being your sister-in-law. You becoming Queen of Auradon. Us actually getting married to the one person no one expected."

"To be honest, Gods Above No."

Annabeth smiled. We just arrived at the cathedral. Everyone was smiling at me as I walked up the stairs. The whole time I was thinking Don't fall. Do not fall. You don't want a repeat of last time, do you? Fortunetly, I wasn't the one who fell, Annabeth was.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"Just nervous."

"I was my first time walking up these steps to. Come on, we have to keep walking." I said, helping her up. We stopped at the top of the steps where Belle, Beast, Sally, Percy's mother, Paul, Percy's stepfather, Annabeth's father, and Dad stood. All 6 looked at us smiling.

"We're happy to welcome you into the family Mal. Here," Belle said. "We want to give you this to show that we aprove of Ben's decision." Beast handed me a necklace. The charm on it was in the shape of a leaf. It had three pearls going down the middle and diamonds on the leaf part. It looked like it was made out of a pink gold or something. It was I one of the most beautiful things that I've ever seen. Beast told me to turn around. He clipped the necklace around me neck (and before you say it, No Duh!) and looked at me. He looked like he was about to cry.

"I haven't known you for a long time," Beast began. "But you are single handedly one of the most remarkable people I've ever know. You have this gift to make people smile when you enter the room. Espically when you don't try to and when other people don't try to smile back." Then Beast looked at Dad. "You have an amazing girl. I'll treat her as if she was my own daughter."

"I know. Mal, can I walk you down the isle?" Dad asked.

"Yeah." I said, then looked at Annabeth. "See you in there."

"See you." Then we walked in. Evie, Jay, and Carlos were standing in the main parlor.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked.

"We're going to walk you down the isle instead of your Dad. He thought it would be more special if we did it instead." Evie explained.

"We're doing it to." A voice said behind us. It was Percy. Tyson stepped out behind him.

"You look amazing sis." Tyson said.

"Thanks guys." And with that, the wedding began.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

"Um," Fairy Godmother asked. "Who is presenting her to the groom?"

Everyone exchanged a look. "We are." They decided. They took turns warning Ben.

"If you hurt my best friend," Evie said. "I will personally kill you."

"Break her heart, and you will never hear the end of it." That's what Jay said.

"Hurt her in anyway, I will personally get Dude to rip out your heart and feed it to his puppys." In case you can't guess, Carlos said that.

"Little dark and evil much Carlos?" I asked him.

"Got it, tone it down a little bit."

"Thank you."

"Do I even need to warn you?" Tyson said, breaking a rock he just randomly pulled out of his pocket.

"Got it." Ben said. The only person who had something non threatening to say to Ben was Percy, which suprised me.

"1, don't break her heart or else." Did I say non threatening? I meant half non threatening. "2, I think you two are perfect for each other. Just, be good to her."

"I will Percy, don't worry about it."

"Thanks Perce."

"Welcome sis. Um, I'm going to take a seat now." Percy said as he walked away.

The actual ceremony would've took about 4 hours if I let Fairy Godmother finish. At about the 1 hour mark, both Ben and I got so annoyed that we both said at the same time, "Can we just skip this part and get on with the I do's?"

"Very well, I believe you both have vows that you wrote?"

"Mine aren't a speech, they're a song. Do you mind if I sing it?" Ben asked.

"Very well." Fairy Godmothet asked.

Oh no. Both Percy and I thought at the same time.

"Give me a beat!" Ben shouted as Doug and the rest of the band came out.

"Uno, dos, thresse, quatro!" Doug shouted as the band started playing "Did I Mention?"

After the song, Ben said, "I sung that song for a girl who I thought was the daughter of Maleficent. I sung that song again to the daughter of Elsa. Now I sung that song to my wife. I love you Mal, did I mention that?"

Everyone clapped. Then Fairy Godmother said "Mal, now it's your turn for the vows."

Oh shoot. I thought. I forgot to write my vows. May as well wing it.

"In a movie I watched called Never Been Kissed, the main character says to write what you know. Well, this is what I know. My full name is Maleficent Bertha Arendelle. I was kidnapped by Maleficent when I was 10 years old. My brother is a pretty powerful person, along with my dad and my mother, Queen Elsa of Arendelle. There's one more thing, I'm terrified of Happily Ever After. That may sound silly, but it's true. I used to because I grew up on an island without happily ever afters. But everyone is afraid of something. I know for a fact that Audrey is terrified to tell Jay how she feels about him. I know other things, but that is all I can think of. But the thing is, I'm not afraid anymore. Once I met Ben, everything changed. I actually kinda liked it. I'm so happy that I get to spend the rest with my first crush. I love you Ben." I said as everyone agreed with me.

"Okay, now to the I Do's. Ben, do you promise to love and to hold Mal, in sickness and in health, as long as you shall live?" Fairy Godmother asked.

"I do."

"And do you Mal, do you promise to love and to hold Ben, in sickness and in health, as long as you shall live?"

"I do."

"Then in the power vested in me and in Auradon, I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

"That's all I've been waiting to do all day." Ben said as he kissed me. Then everyone started cheering.

Evie took me into another room and got me into another dress, this one yellow with ice blue accents. It stopped a little bit above the thigh and exposed my combat boots. Evie made me change into black heels.

"Okay," Evie said. "I have to sit through your brother's wedding. I'll come get you when it's done."

"No need. I'm kinda the best woman so I have to go up there. BTW, I'm wearing my boots for both events. You don't get a say in the matter."

"Ugh, fine." Then we walked out. I took my spot next to Percy.

"You look amazing sis. Boots are a nice touch, very you."

"Thanks Perce." I said as I straightened his tie. "And there. Perfect."

"Stop dodoling me."

"Sorry, just nervous."

"You're nervous? I'm the guy whose about to get married!"

"And I'm the girl whose about to become Queen."

"Toushe." Then Annabeth walked out. I wasn't paying attention because Ben was giving me advice about walking down the isle and being Queen. Well, he was saying that from as experience as King, so I'll have to ask Belle, or Mom. She's been a good ruler to Arendelle. Annabeth looked beautiful in her white dress.

"Be good to her." Annabeth's Dad said.

"I think I'm entitled to say this, I think you two are perfect for each other, but if you hurt her, I will personally kill you." I said.

"Mal, you're my sister!"

"So? I can just send the guards after you."

"Okay." Then because Ben and I asked for her to hurry up, Fairy Godmother skipped right to the I Do's. After they were wed, Evie ushered me back outside.

"The doors will open when their ready." Evie said. She walked out, then I started talking to Ben.

You nervous?

Yes.

Don't worry. You'll be fine.

I'm not so sure.

You'll be the best Queen Auradon has ever seen.

Great, no pressure. That's it! I can't do this.

It's okay. Just breathe in and out. Are you doing that?

Yes Ben, I'm doing that. I kinda have to do so to, ya know, breathe?

Ha ha. Hilarious. I'm laughing my crown off.

What did I say about the sarcasm Ben?

I'm sorry, I kinda forgot. What did you say about the sarcasm?

I told you to lay off it. Or I'll turn you into a Bensicle.

Sure, of couse you'll turn me into a Bensicle.

Sarcasm.

Sorry, but I think that it's funny when you get so mad that you threaten people. It's cute.

Really?

Yeah. Just don't threaten any of the kingdoms when you become Queen. A lot of the royals here don't enjoy threatening, or sarcasm.

Ha ha. Very funny.

Use sarcasm much?

I just got yelled at by the guards, they said I was scowling to severely. I think I know the cause of that.

Really? And that is?

You, you giant idiot!

Ha ha.

Sarcasm.

Sorry. The coronation is about to start. Doors are opening in 40 seconds.

Thanks.

Welcome.

Then the doors opened and I started walking. The whole time, I thought Don't fall. Don't fall. That must've worked because I managed to not fall when I got up there. I knelt down and felt Fairy Godmother place the crown on my head. It looked like Mom's, but it had a dragon poking out of it.

"Do you solemnly swear to govern the peoples of Auradon, with justice and mercy, as long as you shall reign?" Fairy Godmother asked.

"I do solemnly swear."

"Then it is my honor, and my joy, to crown our new Queen. People of Auradon, I'd like to pronounce our new Queen, Mal of Arendelle." Then everyone clapped.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

"So, your Majesty," Jay said jokingly. "What do you want to do tomorrow for game night?"

"Play Risk?" I said.

"We do that every week. And every time we play, you and Evie always win because of a stupid girl aliance."

"You win on occasion to, when we gang up on Carlos."

"Yes, but we always nock out Carlos and turn on each other, which leads to the girl aliance, which leads to my downfall."

"So, it's fun. Isn't that the point?"

"I don't know. But I want to do something different. How about Hard Core?"

"What! No. I don't want to get in trouble!"

"Mal, you're acting like an AK."

"What?"

"You heard me. Stop acting like an AK and start acting like a VK. We used to get in trouble all the time. That never fased you before,"

"That was before I became Queen. I have to be an example now."

"So? It's fun."

"Do I have to?"

"Well, if you don't, you have to cut your hair and dye a little bit of your hair purple with a rebel stripe."

"So I have no choice!"

"Yeah. See you tomorrow."

"Bye." I said as Jay walked away. Then I thought about how I would explain this to Ben and his parents if I failed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.6K 1.4K 18
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...
19.3K 633 28
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
129K 1.6K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...