Game On Isaac! || Sequel To...

By jennasykesjk

Isaac is back and is down to hunt for Iris no matter what. He has an evil plan and it might just end up hurti... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43: Part 1
Chapter 43 Part 2
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Epilogue Part 1
Epilogue Part 2

Chapter 46

589 24 0
By jennasykesjk

Iris' P.O.V.

I walked up to the bastard called Isaac with the deadliest look I could master and with fire on or in my hands. I don't know which one to use. The point is that I look really badass right now. I'm pretty sure I looked fucking scaring considering the fact that Isaac was crawling on all fours, trying to get away from me. He is such a little pussy. I swear he likes playing games, but once he is getting played he is such a little pussy.

Once he realized that he wasn't going to escape from my wrath, he stopped crawling and sat there in defeat. What fun is it if he is going to give up so easily. I actually wanted to chase him and see if he would fight back. He's no fun.

"I give up. Do what ever you had planned to do with me."

"What's the fun with that? I actually wanted to see if you would pick up a fight, but now seeing you just giving up easily I can see that you are a pussy."

"I'm not a pussy."

"Right. That's why you are giving up so easily."

"I just know that I'm not going to win this one. You are really mad and I can prove it with the extreme fireballs on your hands." I looked at my hands to see that I did have extreme fireballs on my hands. I smirked at him and threw a fireball to his right really close to him.

"Yea. You're right. I am really mad and it is taking my whole will not to kill you right here right now, but then that wouldn't be fair to my family because you also gave them the same pain you gave me."

"So what are you going to do baby?"  I threw another fire ball to his left.

"Don't call me baby. We are going to have some fun."

"Uh-oh. What kind of fun?"

"You tortured us. Now guess what?"

"Oh no."

"It's our turn to torture you."

"What?"

"You heard me, baby." Isaac shook his head rapidly .

"No! I refuse! You can't do this to me! I forbid you to do this!" I laughed out loud at this. Does he really think he can boss me around?

"You don't have a choice you dumbass."

Louis and Liam took a hold of his arms while Zayn and Ashton took a hold of his legs. They dragged him to the nearest pole. Rashel made bines crawl out of her palms and they tied Isaac against the pole. We all stood in front of him with our arms crossed.

"Iris please. Don't do this to me." I walked up in front of him and glared at him. Isaac groaned in pain. Louis and Liam covered my eyes so that I wouldn't kill Isaac.

"Iris. Stop. We will hurt him later." Zayn said touching my shoulder. I nodded. The boys uncovered my eyes and patted my back.

"When I told you to stop did you? No! Because you are a selfish bastard. Now guess what? Three members of our family are dead? It's time for you to pay the price. You did this to yourself. You brought this among yourself." Isaac gave me a pleading look.

"Don't become like me. It's a curse. I am worse than the devil. If you do this you will like the idea of killing people and you won't stop. I know how it goes because that is what happened to you."

"Do you really think I would ever like the idea of killing people The guilt of killing the people who were helping you kill my family is killing me right now. I can't erase what I just did right now, but adding one more person to the list isn't going to change me because you deserve this."

"Iris. I know what I am talking about. This is what happened to me. I'm not lying."

"You have never told a truth in your whole life. How should I know that you aren't lying."

"You don't know, but I know that I'm not lying to you because that is what happened to me. I know how the story goes."

"What happened to you supposedly?" Liam asked.

'Nobody buy a word that comes out of his mouth.'  Ed told everyone. We all agreed.

"My ex girlfriend was the one who turned me thinking that I was her mate but once I was turned I knew that we didn't belong to each other so I escaped from her and tried looking for the one that was turned to be destined to be my mate forever. 254 years of searching I finally found her. 23 years after I found my mate, my ex girlfriend found us and created war killing my mate and my two best friends. I tied her on this exact pole and killed her."

"Jesus. You really didn't give shit did you?" Litzy asked. Isaac didn't answer her question and kept on going with the story.

"400 years later I have killed about or over 20,000 humans and vampires. I was only hurting you because you look and reminded me of her. You were the same. Exactly the same. I felt like if I did the same thing to you I would consider it revenge but now I know I was wrong. Don't be like me. It's not a good life at all."

I studied him. I grabbed his chin and forced him to look at me. I looked at him deeply and straight in the eyes. I had a feeling that he wasn't lying and I hated it so much. I let go of his chin and backed up a little bit.

"What I don't get is why you didn't stop killing?" Leslie asked him. Isaac looked down in shame.

"I liked the feeling of blood on my hands. It became a habit. A hobby. I swear on my mate that I am not lying about this story. All of it is true. I swear."

"I know that you aren't lying. I can feel it." Noah finally said after a moment of silence. I looked down.

"I feel it too." I whispered.

"Iris you can't be-" Zayn tried to say but I cut him off.

"I do believe him though. I feel it! I can feel that he isn't lying about this! I don't want to end up like him. I don't want to be the horrible person he is. I don't want to be the next him Zayn. Rashel. Let him go." Rashel looked a little bit hesitant but made the vines disappear.

"Thank you Iris."

"Don't fucking thank me yet. Now go and never come back because if you do and if I ever see you again I will fucking kill you without a warning." Isaac left running vampire speed.

Let's hope I don't regret this.

A/N

Hello my pringles! The book is almost over! Just the next chapter and the epilogue and that's it with the book series! I will not be writing an other book about this amazing storyline but I will started writing another book and it's not a fanfiction so I hope you guys will actually read that story. I will keep on updating on Wrong Number if you want to read that story if you haven't already! I have a surprise for you my pringles for the next few chapters! I love you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 190 18
THIS BOOK WAS MADE WHEN I WAS A TEENAGER my real last name is Clifford I don't have a good past let me tell you how I met my twin brother my soul m...
2.7K 96 37
"Skylar wait..!!" I heard Calum yell while i was walking away. Was this really the boy i grew up with? And why did he make me go trough all this.. I...
11K 497 37
in which a complicated girl meets a boy who turns her world upside down
3.1K 46 25
You're friends with Caspar Lee, Joe Sugg, Zoe Sugg, Tyler Oakley, Troye Sivan, and Connor Franta? Your YouTube channel just hit 3 million subscribers...