Hide and Seek

By TatianaSeiny

Onika Tanya Maraj Goes By The Name of Nicki Minaj As A Successful , Young And Talented Rapper ..As She has A... More

The Crying Game
Chasers
Roller Coaster
Ride or Die
All Eyes On us
Invictus
Invictus 2
S ON MY CHEST
S ON MY CHEST
I LIED
NEVER BEFORE
BASIC BITCH
Deja vu
Konfuzed
SURPRISE
HONESTY
ACCEPTANCE
LITTLE THINGS
NO APOLOGIES
El PARDON
DUBAI
DUBAI II
DUBAI III
IT'S ALL BUSINESS
GAME ON
Round One
Round Two
Round Three
Round Four
Round Five
Final Round
Hospital

MINE AGAIN

387 19 0
By TatianaSeiny

Meek ~
We were back in Philly ... Damn I missed my country .. Not that I don love Dubai but this shit right here is were the real shit happen... Where I belong ...
Nicki and I were asleep .. Damn girl  was taking all the place on the bed ... As soon as I turned to push her of my side my phone rang... I check the clock on the side and its 01:22 am ... Fuck callin me at this time of the night ?!? the number was unknown ..I got up then answered ...

Meek : Yes.... Who's  diz?!

Alejandro Martinez : Alejandro Martinez . Your friend must have told u bout me ?!

Meek : No!!!he said something bout Paolo or something shit like that ( sitting up straight ) But .. Why u callin this late?

Alejandro Martinez : My bad. That is my assiatant .. But I would like to know the people I am ready to work with... I mean isn't that how business works ?!?

Meek : I believe you are right ... But listen man it's 1:am and my fiancé  is asleep in my arms right now.. So spill it fast .. What u want?

Alejandro Martinez : I was just thinking bout we be have a drink real quick before I head back to Cuba in the morning  at 6:30 am

Meek : Oh!!! Alright listen man .... Where we meeting?!?

Alejandro Martinez: The bar that is 20 mn away from your house !!!

Meek : Alright !!! I'll hit u up when I'm there....

I tried to get up slowly .. But every time I tried Nicki moved or tried Opening her eyes... After a good 7 min of trying  I finally got her off me ... I walked up to my closet and got my jacket .. On my way Out i got the car keys ... And I gave a kiss on her forhead and left ...

Nicki ~
As soon as he walked out of the door I got up ... That nigga seriously messin with the wrong person ... Does he think I am 2 or something ?!? Sneaking out in the middle of the night ?! Why ?!anyways ... I wasn't up for his shits so just went back to sleep when he left ..

Meek ~

Meek : You must be Alejandro Martinez ... I am Robert Williams( I hand out my hand to shake his )

Alejandro Martinez: You can call me Alejandro ... I know who you are ... Please have a sit ...

**sitting down across the table from him .. He had two guards .. One on each shoulder ...! I stared at them for a moment  then sipped on my whiskey **

Alejandro : Alright Meek.. How do u work on this ?! Not that I'm new to this business but I wanna how u work and we can settle based on that ..

Meek : Well listen .. I got three rules to my game.. And it's either win win or die.. ( he was looking so confident and then sipped on his drink )
So we go with the basics ... We keep it on low key...I deliver Within three days
And above all .. We don know each other out side business...
Oh and one more .. Cash is my motto

Alejandro : ( he looked at one at his assistant and he nods yes )Fantastic!!!  I'm glad to hear that.. Cause that's how I like to work ... Fast and quite ..

Meek : Great then !!! When u wanna star business ???

Alejandro : as soon as possible .. Im not going to spend much time in Philly ..But I'm back here very often

Meek : Alright .. I am having a delivery in these few days coming so I can swing by ur office and hand them to u in person ...

Alejandro : I feel like its going to be a pleasure working with you ..

Meek : haha it is ... And don't make me regret this man ( I shaked his hand when I was walking out I remembered something ..) Wait... How did u know where I lived ??

Alejandro : Like I said I like to know people I do business with first ..I do little researches on my own ( he smirks as I walked out )

** I got some bad sense bout that but ya whatever it's business after all and I need that money to plan my wedding with Nicki ..

It didn't take me as long as I thought it would ... It was 5:30 am when I came back Nicki was still asleep . thank God .. Cause if she saw going out she would've killed me ..!I took of my shoes and placed them into the closet next to my bed and took off my jacket too.. I was left in boxers and I slide in bed ... I held her really tight , got comfortable and slept ..

The next morning ~
Nicki ~
It's 10:30 when I woke up.. I'm surprised meek didn't wake up yet ... He usually wakes up at 8:30 .. Well at least before me ... Anyways I already knew why he didn't wake up so.. Whatever I went downstairs and got breakfast ready ... I didn't bother waking him up.
If he could wake up at 1 am and go out then he can manage to wake up at 8 like usually .... I was eating on The couch when I got a call from sherika ...

Nicki : Hey baby!' How are u?!

Sherika : I'm good .. I'm good .. What u doing ?!? Wanna go to the spa ?? Cause I seriously need em nails fixed...( I laughed a lil )

Nicki : Well I was planning to go and see Rushka then maybe  hit the studio but I guess the Spa could do too ..( she giggled )

Sherika : These can wait .. I'll pull up in 20 ... Say Hi to my boo

Nicki : Speaking of the devil here he comes ( I rolled my eyes at meek ) See u later Annabelle.

Meek : Hello baby!! Who was that? ( he walks behind me to kiss me ... I got off the couch ...) WHOAAA.. Somebody in bad mood today .... ( I still didn't say anything ) So... U not gon talk ?! Not gon tell me why u even mad ?? ( I started to put on my shoes ) Alright then... I'm going out .. When u deci-

Nicki : Where you going ?!

Meek : Oh so now u wanna talk ?!

Nicki : Don't push it ...! I'm going out with Sherika ... I might be late home for dinner ... ( kissed him in the lips and started to walk out .. Then door Bell rings .. )

Meek : Oh and I suppose this is her.!!! I'll open the do-

Nicki : I know how to open a door ..

Sherika : HEYYY!!! How y'all doing ?!?
Morning boo ... ( she hugged me )

Nicki : Hey babe ... Thank God u finally came.. Cmon lets go

Sherika : Oh alright .. At least Thanks for inviting me in .( point inside the house ) Okay ya bye then BYE MEEK!!!

Meek: Bye Sherika .. Nick I'll see you later .. We need to talk

Nicki : *Mumbles* Ya sure.. ( and shuts the door behind them )

Sherika and I were in the car when I decide to tell her what I saw yesterday ..

Sherika : Ok.. I think u have some explanations to do... Or u just want me out of ur life ( I laughed )

Nicki: Noo .. It's not that .. Ok so basically I was sleeping .. Well half asleep yesterday and I saw meek sneak out of the house .. Like literally sneak out ... Like A FCUKING KID ??? What's wrong with him?! What's wrong with my family ??? I think when he sneaked out it was to see some guy Paolo or something like that For his business .. BUT I WANT HIM TO cut that shit off his life .. He might get kill cause of that .. I mean

Sherika : HAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAA.. Baby girl... Y'all got some serious is issue to work out ...you two play too much and that is not worth it .. U need to sit and talk to him bout how u feel when he does certain things .. And maybe just maybe he will listen and try harder to get shot right.. And for his business ..... Meek won't give up that easily .. I mean it's his life and he runs with that ... How u expect a Philly nigga to get ride of shit like that ??? Just give him some time .. He will come to an end and realise what's worth ..

I side eyed Sherika ... But she ignored and kept driving .. She told me that meek business is all his got to keep his family running ... Cause his music wasn't doing so great.. I really wanna help him .. But he won't let me do much .. Cause he wants to be the one HELPIN me .. I really love him.. I just want him to be Committed to his family ..Like before ...I feel like he doesn't pay much attention to me . sometimes he disappoints me .. I hope he tells me what happened when I was asleep or I would be dead mad at him .. I stopped for a minute and thought bout it ... After all that's his life and I can't change it .. But if that nigga wants to build a family with me... I was bout to make him change .... I was so thankful to have Sherika as a friend she always know when I need her ... I turned to face her ...

Nicki : Hey.... I love you ( I hold her hand ... ) Thank u so much for being my sister ( she smiled )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.9K 2.4K 18
The life of a call girl named Onika Maraj. What happens when she falls in love with her client's daughter? •completed• [ Excuse the hideously lazy c...
354K 10K 49
After dreaming of this moment for years Rapper Meek Mill finally gets a chance at love with one of the most esteemed women in Hip-Hop, Nicki Minaj. W...
170K 7.6K 52
Will Nicki and Lauren's love life last or will they go through trials and tribulations. Will Meek chase his dream girl or will he give up? Read and f...
289K 9.1K 22
Onika Tanya Maraj is a good girl from Manhattan, New York Robert Rihmeek Williams is a "Thug" from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania What will happen when...