All Eyes On us

Nicki rushes through the studio 20 minutes before the summer jam performance. With her team ready to fix her hair and makeup . Her styles brings her chainmail top , her geo print pants and her jimmy choo heels. All done all set , her team is ready to go.

Nicki Minaj and her team open the summer jam performance .
Nicki : IF YALL HAPPY TO BE HERE TONIGH MAKE SOME MOTHERFUCKING NOISE!!!!!!WHERE MY BAD BITCHES AT!?WHERE MY GIRLS MAKIN THEIR OWN MONEY!?? ( crowd keep screaming )
With the crowed screaming out her name and cheering her. She performed 3 solos  then Drake joins in to perform with her . They performed "Only" and invited Wayne to stage ,slowly then the Cash Money team takes over the stage , messing  around and laughter bust out.
Nicki : IF YALL HAPPY TO BE OUT HERE TONIGHT MAKE SOME MOTHER FUCKING NOISEEEE!!!
THANKS TO MY BABIES FOR COMING OUT HERE TONIGHT AND MAKIN THIS POSSIBLE
Wayne: EVERY BODY MAKES SOME FUCKING NOISE FOR THE QUEEN ( pointing at Nicki )..
After the performance is done , Nicki Walks to go backstage , she starts to talk to her team when her phone rings and it's Meek ( on the screen reads ** Favorite <3** She picks it up smiling )

Meek : Hey Beautiful !!! Wanna join for a Yatch Party !? Trust me it's gon be fun asf!

Nicki : Hey!!! ( with a huge smile on her face ) Yea!! Yea !! Sounds fun,why not ? I don't have anything to do after all so Yea Yeah!!!

Meek : Alright Boo, You can bring some friends  with ya if you ain feel comfortable with ma homies  ( both laugh ) u know on what am saying

Nicki : Hahaha No no it's fine  but !! I'll bring two girls with me ( smirks)

Meek : Picking You in 20 Mn ... Is that Good ?

Nicki : Um yea I think .. I should be ready by then ( laugh)

Meek : Aight!!! See you soon , take Care ( smiles and Hang up )

Meeks dropped  by to pick her and her friends up , they ride around the city , laughing and singing in the car with loud music on, telling jokes .

Nicki : You guys wanna know something,I I I feel like a teenager again  ( all laugh ) No like Seriouly .. Noo I swear ( laughing , waving her hand out the window .. She was already tipsy )

Meek : Thank God!! you feel that way!!! Cause that's exactly my goals ( smile at her )

Nicki : Thank you Rhimeek!! Really nice of you.I appreciate .!!!

They arrived on the boat , Nicki and her friends changed into their bikinis , and the guys into their shorts .Went swimming in the water for then came aboard ,

Meek walks to Nicki and whispers in her ears ** Come with me I got something for you** Smirk, Nicki Whispers back to his ears ** what do you have in mind** ( giggles ) as she follows him through the door ( while walking out nicki hands her glass to Titi and winks at her with a smile  ) ** Titi smiles at her and take the glass ** Both Nicki and Meek walk through one of the doors on the boat... Meek shuts the door behind them and pushes Nicki on the bed ( Nicki smiles and let her towel fall on the floor) Meeks walks toward her and starts to caress her and kisses her passionately ** they get lost into each other , minutes later ** it gets serious between them ** Nicki pushes out a little moan  asking for more with her hands His shorts** Meek makes a move and gets lost all over her ..  ** Heading between her legs ( she can't resist , she releases a sweet noise while gripping to his head under her legs .... Neary an hour later .. They both layed down on the bed to take a breath ,smiling and kissing each other **

Nicki : Soo wanna go and join the others !? ( leans in to kiss him )

Meek : Nahh.. We're having a good time !! Why u gotta ruin it ( both Bust out )

Nicki : We can still do this next time !! The other must be wondering were we went .. C'mon let go..( pulls him off the bed and he kisses her forehead )

Meek opens the door and Nicki Follows holding tight her towel around her ( as soon as the door opened Eveyone turned around to stare at them .. With blank faces )

Meek : Umm excuse me.. ( walks out and make his way to the roof top , Nicki , titi , and Omelly follow)

Omelly offers a glass of wine to Meek and Nick ** Cheers ** Meek and Nick make an eye contact and Then smile at each other  ( they all laugh)

Titi walks over to nicki and sit over next to her , bumps her and smiles ( they both bust out laughing and Nicki Leans on Titi shoulder ** cheers ** they both say ).