S ON MY CHEST

It's been two weeks since they released papi from the hospital ... Meek spent more time with his son since what happened .. He refused that Fah gets any closer to papi or Nicki .
Meek and the boys were sittin on the terrace in Miami ... Taking about business and their next project.

Pmon : Bro we gotta hit the studio ..I got some new shit to yo... You know it's the song u and Nicki workin on..

Meek : What you talkin bout.. Didn't we like finish this like last week!??

Tak : No man , he talking bout the other one .. You know .. " Big daddy "

Meek : Oh yes that one ( coming back to his senses ) Yas bro we gotta it before it's too late .. I mean it's Nicki ( they all laugh ) anything can happen..

Pmon : So I gotta set the schedule for Tom 2:30pm ?! We only available at that time tho ..

Meek : Aighr!! It's good ... I'm fine with that .. But I gotta ask her if she GON be able to make it

Pmon : U do that .. And I'll set some thin sorted out with the lawyer  ... She really makin this hard for u man

Meek : Don't worry I think we got this .. And plus Nicki said she was GON wait until case is close before starting the tour.. So i think umma be in mean ( all happy )

Meek takes out his phone and sends a msg to Nicki

\\ We only been separated for 24 hours and I'm already dying without u ... U have to make this up to me 😈 //

Tak : Yall wanna hit the club tonight !! Ross is GON perform tonight ..

Meek : YAAASS!!! Im feeling it !!! We GON pick up Omelly before right!!

Tak : Idk .. Cause he said somethin bout being out of town but idk I think he busy !! But we can try ...

Pmon : Aight!! Imma dial him and see where he at!!

It's 10 :30pm, Meek and his boys are out partying( loud music and girls everywhere Trying to catch their attention but Meek looks kinda worried . When he Checks his phone nothing from Nicki .. He decides to call her but when he dials it until the last number he hesitates ..turns off his phone and goes to stage ..

3:45am they on their way home .. He turns on his phone and sees 6 miss calls from Nicki minaj , 2 from his mother, 2 form his lawyer .. And 8 from fah .. 1 msg from Nicki. He opens it to read it and it says :
\\ I have something to tell you .. Idk if it's going to be pleasing  or not but we need to meet asap \\
Meek freaks out !!! And decides to dial Nicki number immediately ... The phone rings for about 30 sec .. She doesn't pick up ... She pick up on the 5 ring and sounds sleepy..

Meek : Hey babe!! Everything good .. ?? You sound worried .. When u wanna met up!? And where ??

Nicki : Hey Rhimeek !( in a sleepy voice ) I'm good .. Everything good .. How are u!? And yes we should met

Meek : YES YES I am fine .. But you sound disturbed .. So Imma let you sleep and call you the first thing in the morning..

Nicki : Alright baby .. Talk tomorrow ..

Meek : bye baby .. Take care .. Love you .. Wish I could be with you right now in your arms ( sounds lost )

Nicki : Same!!! But soon ( she hangs up before he could say anything else )

It's 9:45 am in LA ... Nicki minaj wakes up and the first thing she does is  turn on  Her phone .. 4 miss calls from "Babby Daddy" Meek. 8 miss call from Sherika.. 2 from Rushka.. And 3 from safaree ...
And a lot of Twitter and Instagram notifications from her fans taggin her on something about Meek and Her .
She put down the phone and goes to clean herself up before answering any of them...
After 30 mm of shower, all dress in a tiny white tank top and a pair of Armani jeans , she comes back sits on the edge of the bed Putin on her shoes .. When done she takes and her Chanel hang bag and heads downstairs to her makeup room and fix it herself ..
10:10 Nicki is sittin at the back of balls Benz driving downtown to Sherika House .. Then she starts go check her phone ..
She dials Meeks number ..

Nicki : Hey baby .. How u doing

Meek : Hey beauty .. I jut woke up headin to the studio with the lads ..what u doing!?

Nicki : not much not much .. Just heading to Sherika house and down for an a interview but umm we need to met asap ..

Meek : Nice.. So when u wanna met and where!? I'm doing for anything after 3:30 pm

Nicki : We can met downtown LA or u want me to come to Miami !!! Around 8:30 .. GOOD!!??

Meek : Nah it's fine .. Imma head to LA anyways so ya Imma see you there.. I'll be there at 8

Nicki : alright Boo .. Love u

Meek : Take care my queen .. Plz be careful.. I can't have u in pieces ( he can hear her smile tru the phone and hangs up)

8:30 Pm when meek and Nick Meet in LA .. ( Meek and Nick gettin to go and Have dinner In an Italian restaurant .. 10 mm of ride later they reached , meek gets down to open the door for his lady)
Sittin Straight facing each other when Meek breaks in )

Meek : Aight!! still lookin good like always !! Ya got no idea how I missed u( holds her hand across the table)

Nicki : Mee too baby( in her Baby voice ) 24 hours felt like ages ( they both laugh )

Meek : Haha .. Yeeeea .. Now remember u gotta show me that I missed y  ( smirks )

Nicki : Yaas daddy I do , YESS ( blushing ) I missed way too much... Imma do u real dirty ( both bust out laughing )

Meek : I like what I'm hearing .. I like it ( smirks ) We should go ( waiter comes in to take their order ... ** Sorry sir , Madame .. Wanna have refreshments now or later !** )
Meek : Aight.. Imma have a Corona plz .. Very cold .. ( turns to Nicki and asks her ) Babe u need somethin!??

Nicki : yes yes please I would like a mango myx .. ( waiter ** Sorry mam we don't have that .. We only have peach.**) ya ya I'll have that it's fine ..

Meek : So ONIKA what u wanted to tell me !??( smiling at her )'

NICKI : Yes!!! Indeed .. ( put her head down ( he picks her chin up and looks at her Straight in the eyes )

Meek : babe' u can tell me anything !! U know right ?!! I'll always be where no matter what it is !!

NICKI : Well.. U know!! Umm.. Yea.. Safaree.( silence for 2mn) U know ..

Meek : Cmon spill it onika .. or I'm gon go crazy .. Safaree what!? Did he hurt u!? That pussy ass nigga

NICKI: no no no Baby No!! He didn't .. He.. I Have to fly over to Trinidad and met him( meek starts  yelling at NICKI )

Meek : WHAT!!?HOW COULD U DO THAT!?! WHAT ?!? U EVEN THINKIN STRaight!!WHAT DO U HAVE TO DO WITH HIN!?! U gotta be KIDSIN ME!!( waiter walks in ) ( Sorry sir but ** meek guys her off) DONT U SEE WE FCKIN DAMN BUSH HERE!? GETFOFF WITH UR SHITTY ASS DRINK!!! ( she walks awakward back with her drink lookin confuse  )

NICKI: MEEK!! MEEK!! Stop Yelling!!! Please calm down ... Everybody gon see us?!!! Plz stop .. ( trying to calm him down) please baby it's not like that.. It's all business ...

Meek : CALM DOWN?! ARE U FOR REAL??? U know what Ya do what've YALL like .. I'm out .. I ain't got non to say no more ( picks up his stuff and gets out the restaurant  door )